#1 Edited by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

Previously

Following the attack on New York City at the hands of Y-Intercept, Ziccarra Liafador and Quintus Knightfall joined in matrimony sealing their love and allying their forces. Quintus accepted the Cardinal Trials and turned his attention to becoming the master of the Shadow Cardinal. Turning her attention to the creation of her Cardinal-State. Ziccarra had Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez poisoned, in preparations to perform a Cardinal Coup on the country. The Cardinals, Red, White and Shadow; now unified under the same banner move to launch a pre-preemptive strike on Venezuela and it's government.

This is a Monarch rpg; however since we are seizing a piece of land CVNU rules apply. Anyone who wishes to protect this country will be allowed to participate. This rpg will go hot in three days time. NON-SELLING AND GOD-MODDING IS NOT ALLOWED; DOING SUCH WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING IGNORED.

#2 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziccarra_Liafador Uuuu :O

I like :D
#3 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

stabbity stabby stab stabs

#4 Posted by QN5 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugo Chavez!?

Well, technically it'd be in three days if anything, but whatever!

#5 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4583 posts) - - Show Bio

Too soon? lol

#6 Edited by QN5 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Just know, if any Castro turns up with cancer or old age people problems, comin' for lives!

Although I guess in character Anthony wouldn't have a problem with this, and if anything, would try and seize the opportunity for conflict to get some weapons contracts.

#7 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4583 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't blame the Cardinals for that, it'd be Americas fault lol

#8 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Ziccarra had Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez poisoned

Good work lol.

#9 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Good work lol.

LOL felt I should capitalize on it.

#10 Posted by Ishin (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass, and good luck :)

#11 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I do have a question, is it possible to be aware that you're about to strike? Large numbers of you followers moving around, bulk purchases of weaponry, that kinda thing? Or did you want to keep it a secret IC wise?

#12 Posted by Shanana (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I do have a question, is it possible to be aware that you're about to strike? Large numbers of you followers moving around, bulk purchases of weaponry, that kinda thing? Or did you want to keep it a secret IC wise?

Yeah we're not being very subtle about launching a massive invasion. Realistically the Cardinals numbers (Even unifyed) are no match for a fully functional army; which is why Quintus leading the Shadow Cardinals were a big deal. (They're the only ones with powers)

BUT In short.

Yes this would be a very alarming ordeal.

#13 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Awesome, thank you :-)

#14 Posted by Stephanie Ardor (201 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

#15 Posted by ChillerKiller (197 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is how it begins,

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is how it will end

#16 Posted by Embargo (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChillerKiller: HAHAHA BADASS!

#17 Posted by ChillerKiller (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Scarlett X: Thanks

However I am having trouble figuring out how to get Chiller Killer to Venezuelan,

#18 Posted by Embargo (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChillerKiller said:

@Scarlett X: Thanks

However I am having trouble figuring out how to get Chiller Killer to Venezuelan,

Don't worry about it yet

#19 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Good work lol.

Can I have the body?

#20 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

love it z, though crazy that Eddy throws a flag into space and i get hate mail. You poison a dude who died and nothing. It must be a credit to your skills in executing your ideas precisely

#21 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

love it z, though crazy that Eddy throws a flag into space and i get hate mail. You poison a dude who died and nothing. It must be a credit to your skills in executing your ideas precisely

Seriously now? He was a crazy dictator who had it coming. The Flag was a symbol of human accomplishment. Kinda a large difference!

#22 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix said:

@EdwardWindsor said:

Seriously now? He was a crazy dictator who had it coming. The Flag was a symbol of human accomplishment. Kinda a large difference!

pfft Big deal, I plan to put a moustache on abraham lincoln's statue

#23 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: To a degree yes, but in the case of the flag its not the flag that is the accomplishment its the footprints of the men in the moondust that are more iconic to me. Its not my flag and therefor it means nothing to me as a symbol. It doesn't mean i don't respect it its just not a symbol for me for anything else other than the U.S. The lunar module is more of a symbol to in my eyes, the flag is the least important part of the stuff left on the moon to me as a non US citizen.

any hew Canonly i gave the flag to the Smithsonian now.

#24 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Yesssssss

#25 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Amaranth_Strix: To a degree yes, but in the case of the flag its not the flag that is the accomplishment its the footprints of the men in the moondust that are more iconic to me. Its not my flag and therefor it means nothing to me as a symbol. It doesn't mean i don't respect it its just not a symbol for me for anything else other than the U.S. The lunar module is more of a symbol to in my eyes, the flag is the least important part of the stuff left on the moon to me as a non US citizen.

any hew Canonly i gave the flag to the Smithsonian now.

So what you basically said was all the stuff the astronauts left on the moon is symbolic to you. EXCEPT FOR THE FLAG.

Which you proceeded to throw into space like garbage while wearing your union jack outfit? I mean... you HAD to know that would kick off the drama.

#26 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: Yep the rest of the stuff was either essential to them getting there( module and buggy) or a direct impact of them being there( footprints/buggy tracks) the flag is just a marker ( like a road sign) to me. I did say i would remove everything left there and return it to them if they didn't come and collect it. If anybody can name a better way of showing that the moon will no longer be exclusively marked by any of the worlds flag's ( including Edwards armor which is being changed i even asked for ideas in the looks thread) i'am willing to hear them

to be honest i didn't expect drama because what i wrote is fiction and thus not based in reality. People who made these connections missed the point in my eyes.

We are derailing the thread if you would like to continue discussing this pm me.

#27 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

We are derailing the thread if you would like to continue discussing this pm me.

Last public word huh? Nah. I'm not trying to start a conflict, I just can't imagine how you didn't see the reaction coming. You don't treat the flag of any nation like that unless you are LOOKING to start trouble ;-)

#28 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be noted that this is an open ;) cant establish an empire without one lol

aaaaaand nevermind

#29 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio
@Quintus_Knightfall:  You didn't notice, or something.

Anyone who wishes to protect this country will be allowed to participate

#30 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Strigidae_: Busted lol I havent read the ooc yet >_>

#31 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

@_Strigidae_: Busted lol I havent read the ooc yet >_>

SMH

#32 Posted by Kalliste (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Really hope that somebody decides to protect Venezuela just so it will be even better!

#33 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kalliste: The Court is siding with Venezuela :-)

#34 Posted by _Creed_ (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kalliste: Only yours truly ^_^

#35 Posted by TheDealer (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kalliste: I'll fightcha darlin'.

Nah. Prolly not tho.
#36 Posted by Kalliste (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: @_Creed_: @TheDealer:

It all sounds great to me!

#37 Posted by Embargo (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be noted that this is an open ;) cant establish an empire without one lol

aaaaaand nevermind

I am appalled

#38 Posted by Embargo (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

Hate mail?

#39 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Scarlett X said:

aaaaaand nevermind

I am appalled

I was waiting for you to read it to me :)

#40 Posted by Ravenna (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily one of my favorite titles I've seen here

Love it

#41 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix said:

@Kalliste: The Court is siding with Venezuela :-)

Looks like I get another chance to bag a Strigidae

#42 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: You better hope you only run into Strgidae. I'mma end the legend.

#43 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: Legends never die

#44 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amaranth_Strix said:

@Quintus_Knightfall: You better hope you only run into Strgidae. I'mma end the legend.

Pfft! He better hope I stay elsewhere, looking for that clone! Strix is the lenient option!
#45 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Its okay.

I'll make sure to bury you with your wife.

#46 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Strigidae_: @Amaranth_Strix:

My wife survived the Pit as a child

She'll survive you as well

#47 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Really fighting the urge to use movie Bane as a look lol

#48 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Some kind of injury from the pit maybe? Perhaps he had to breath in some of the Cardinals toxins down there to prove he was worthy to live, and now has to wear the respirator while he recovers?

#49 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: No doubt, tons of ways to do it. In fact it makes perfect sense with the Shadow Cardinals deal and the Pit, etc. Its just a drastic change from the dashingly hansom trademark that is me :D

#50 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: That is true lol. Go wild here, use the Bronson look where he's painted gold or whatever ;-)