• 95 results
Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aphasic: @cassius_knightfall:

(Before I get to replying want to say thanks all of ya for making this so much bolder and awesome)

@quintus_knightfall: @allegiance: @darkchild:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt3x7YxdXLM&feature=kp <~theme song of little Stark

The crowd was rather hushed hanging on her words, she smiled ever so briefly as Quintus approached. He had them hanging on every syllable, she bit back a delighted laugh as Allegiance appeared. His patriotic image made eyes glued to the screen. And finally in came Deamon the world was now watching.

She'd pretended shock at the reveal that Quintus made, gave an adorable but for all purposes apparently honest salute to the patriot. And arms folded in annoyance as the once villain arrived. A ruse to construct the ideal image for the media wolves. To her though the fun part was however what was to come. She'd coaxed the masses into bed, the boys forced themselves on the people, and now she got to deceive people into thinking what they wanted. "I really liked that podium...you boys have fun I'll just step over here."

She casually walked off the stage to sit by one of the less wide eyed reporters. The fight almost guaranteed to follow would be the backdrop to her following statement. "Allegiance there is a great man and I do hope to be able to meet him soon." If he died her tears would be a facade of patriotism that was the extent of her care. "And Deamon is more trust worthy as a guardian then a Nation's leader." She looked pleased by his choice, she really though had as much interest in his actions as well there was no analogy to be made she was indifferent. "But we can't be swayed by past idealogy."

"Did you know twelve of our presidents eight while in office were slave holders? Or that Columbus raped and pillaged? Our nation was founded and has been ran by great men. But like all humans they bare faults. So what compels us to revere them? They acted on goals and ambitions. I hold no ill will to Quintus even after what he said, why? Because he had the audacity to act. Our nation, all of you watching you were complacent. Settled for mediocrity. Accepting of each and every atrocity...we will not sit by anymore. If I have to do it on my own I will hound our assailants by myself. And I will insure they are properly responded to. Let's abandon our paranoia of those with power, and instead encourage them to act."

"Revolution is frightening, change terrifying. We celebrate a willingness to fight the power, we were born under rebellion. Maya Angelou once said. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." If people wanted to play for the throne they needed to put a piece on the board, if not then they should move to the stands with the rest of the crowd.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Natasha Stark is an awesome character!

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Bad...Ass...posts! All around. I woke early just to check this thread lol

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I have to say is congratulations to Darkchild for exposing my secret identity all over national broadcast :P

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allegiance:

The nerve! Screw that guy become my pawn erm I mean associate

@pyrogram:

^_^ tanks

Avatar image for killer_instinct
Killer_Instinct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Killer_Instinct
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Wooops. Totally thought u used your name regularly

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@aphasic: @cassius_knightfall: @natasha_stark: @darkchild: @allegiance:

No Caption Provided

To the untrained eye the subtle shift in Quintus weight held little significance, but for those with a firm understanding of physical combat, it was a clear indication of his intent. The Star Spangled Sentry had held nothing back in regards to his own self-loathing and admission of guilt. And had it not been for his unwavering patriotic fortitude, the Noir Nagas could have respected him as a man, if not as a combatant. Without further ado, stylish alteration along Quintus' planted foot ignited the hip generated momentum needed to execute an instantaneous switch kick to the head. But as the Knightfall Polymath's leg arched upwards he paused, keeping it locked in place and bent at the knee. Illustrating an unbelievable level of balance and dexterity. Similar to a coiled rattle snake waiting to strike as its spiraled body defies gravity. But why? What unexpected circumstance had prevented the Death Dealing Mamba from unleashing his initial attack? "Daemon." the Living Weapon sneered. A half formed grin partial curled around his lips. "Finally the cowardly craven shows himself." momentarily losing focus of everything else around him as revenge clouded eyes stared at the founder of Paradise. "Enough with the speeches Daemon, you and I have long since past that threshold." slowly returning his leg to its rightful position. Eager to finally engage the second author of Kamelot's destruction.

A dangerous omission of concentration, however, had unexpectedly befallen the former Noir Rose as an ambiguous voice intercepted his consolidated focus. Perhaps this was the mysterious entity stalking the shadows and unseen corners of the Knightfall's paranoia. The increasingly disturbing number of misplaced and stolen corpses, specifically, Charlemagne LeBeau and the Spanish Storm Shadow, Andres, were simply to methodical in nature to have been coincidence. Could this ominous unveiling in fact be the premiere of something greater then homo-sapiens or even mutants?

Before being able to adequately digest the dramatized debut, Daemon, seizing upon the Knightfall's distraction, attacked. Lunging across the free and open space separating the two heated rivals and discharging a hammering right cross. Its violent ferocity snapped Quintus' head around, and yet, the Perennial Polymath instinctively harnessed his body's momentum and dexterously spun around three hundred and sixty degrees. Leaping at the midway point and aerially finishing out the rotation with an airborne Superman punch.

Partially staggering the King of Insects with the unconventional counter had garnered the necessary separation needed for a sacrificial front-dropkick, blasting the Patriarch of Paradise off the stage and onto the grassy lawn. In one quick and fluent motion the Living Weapon landed on his back and immediately executed a no-handed kip up back. The edges of his designer suit flared at the sides as the acrobatic calibration brought him back to his feet. Though clearly still suffering from the effects of his previous encounter with the Iron Patriot, evident as he rapidly clutched his ribs with grimacing discomfort. There was simply no way he could achieve a victory over both the American Icon and the would be Mutant/Human Peacekeeper in his present condition. Fabricating an amplified amount of pain, Quintus dropped to a knee and embellished the extent of his injuries. "I.....I surrender....."he gasped, as if barely able to draw breath.

No Caption Provided

But just as it looked as though the Martial Arts Mamba had failed, as though the Knightfall had been defeated, his hand extended outwards. At first it appeared as though it were pleading for lenience, mercy....it was not. In an invisible flash Quintus telekinetically abducted control of Daemon's body. Using his right hand to suspend the Vice President in the air in a sacrilegious imitation of Christ on the Cross. As he himself returned to standing form. Firing his left hand out, the Arashikage practitioner wrestled control of Daemon's bodily fluids. Surgically dialing in on the currents of blood winding through his physical form. "I would have waited an eternity for this" strenuously pulling his left arm back against an unseen force of immense restraint. "Its over, Daemon...." and just like that, the former villain turned political peace maker's hemoglobin was savagely ripped from his body. Floating the air just out of reach of his sagging posture in a crimson silhouette of mirroring form, before splashing to the ground.

Visually exhausted be the sheer magnitude of exertion, it was the rallying Mamba's who stormed the stage and prevented their adoptive father from collapsing. "Take us home Ada" order the Iron Mamba of her temporally gifted sister. Engulfed in a burst of purple hue, the Knightfall and his Mamba's were gone. Leaving behind the withered corpse of Paradises savior, and a country in disbelief.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the what O_O

The_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: See? My characters arent the only ones I kill :)

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Lena_Dante
Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

Cassius watched the mockery of the cruicifction from his scope. Noticably shaking at his borthers actions. "What have you done Qunitus, what have you done." Slinging his rifle over his shoulder leaving the scene as quick as he could. The crimson Knighfall running from the scene ,his mind racing on why Qunitus had done such a thing. Questions would be asked and soon.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Darkchild

That was awesome!!!!! Will have something up after work

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TornAllegiance
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Ghostshell
TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

I like this silent respect angle we got going, but they're too far into their own purposes to put it into practice.

No Caption Provided

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@allegiance: Same here actually. Its setting up an interesting dynamic between the two.

I believe its your move, hero
I believe its your move, hero

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TornAllegiance

@quintus_knightfall:

It makes me want them to just sit down and talk, but that would just end badly, heh.

No Caption Provided

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@allegiance: The time for talking has past.

Its too late to go back now
Its too late to go back now
TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TornAllegiance

@darkchild: @quintus_knightfall:

Gene Palmer, James' father, used to be quiet about his involvement in World War II and the Korean War. When James told him that he was enlisting in Vietnam, that silence slipped into a singular admission of truth. Gene could only tell James. John and Jack were too young. They would follow James into Hell if he went there. In one final attempt at wrenching his son away from the horrors of war, Gene showed him pictures.

Brutal, gristly things leaped out at the young high school graduate.

A single German soldier slumped against a tree in the Battle of the Bulge. He looked so peaceful, and Gene explained that one of his squad mates looted the rifle he had for his son. That man, Bert Langstrom, never made it home.

They were pictures that James never took into account. He never saw a dead man before, never saw blood gushing out of a headshot wound. He looked into his father's eyes, steeled against the storm.

"I can still do it dad. I believe in myself, and I think that's all that matters."

Gene burst into tears, but they were not tears of a proud father. The next pictures were about something he called 'concentration camps.'

---

The motion made James sick to his stomach. Quintus snatched the vice president up into the air against his will, restraining him in a mockery of Jesus Christ. Without thinking, James tried to manhandle Daemon out of the electromagnetic dynamo pinning him in place. Instead of the Proprietor of Paradise's freedom, the All American achieved absolutely nothing other than an outstanding shock to his nervous system as the magnetic forces at work gripped his innards and shook them. It felt like standing in-between an iron rod and a bolt of lightning, only the static lingered, sizzling him internally down to the tips of his fingers and toes.

He never lost consciousness, only his sight and hearing for a second or two. He was in the process of crawling up to Daemon and trying again, but his red, white, and blue uniform suddenly became a singular color.

"Oh God," James dragged himself towards the vice president's body and tried to find something, anything resembling a living person.

Nothing.

"Get me a stretcher! Dammit," he spat, old combat training getting the better of him in the heat of the moment.

Instead, he pulled Daemon's arm over his neck and rolled onto his back. Struggling, he hoisted the vice president into a squat and grabbed his legs, his own finding feeling again as he stood, shakily, into a fireman's carry. Quintus had left, his victory here complete - at least in his mind. The Star Spangled Super Soldier sprinted towards an onrushing ambulance, meeting it halfway before the paramedics rushed out with a stretcher.

While en route to the hospital, Allegiance monitored the steady IV drip and the intensive blood work being applied to the dilapidated Daemon. There was a good chance he could recover on his own, but it never hurt to try.

"You've really gone and done it now, Quintus," the All American muttered.

"You're such a damned fool, for someone of your intelligence."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allegiance: It was a cool transition/context. Past horrors vs present horrors. Good stuff.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @allegiance

His rage had finally pushed his body too far, the demons inside him were furious and took control of his body. HE leaped at Quintus taking the man by surprise, slamming into the Orchestral Maniac his body was moving on its own. Watching inside as his body moved on its own attacking Quintus, he was nothing like Daemon. Daemon was regretful of all the evil he had done, yet Quintus he regretted nothing even more he was proud of every life he had taken. Rage filled Daemon as he stood over Quintus as he looked down to the famed man of Knightfall, he wished that he so long ago had split the mad man's head the first time they met. As Quintus surrendered it seemed Daemon looked to James "We cannot allow for him to go on we need to..." Suddenly Daemon's entire body felt like it was on fire, his arm shot to the sides and his legs slammed together lifting up into the air like a make shift crusified Jesus.

His insides began to churn, he could feel as the blood and organs within him began to move violently. His eyes fixed onto Quintus, they narrowed as he glared at Quintus as he spoke. He said he had waited for so long to do just this, he watched as Quintus shook violently just from using so much power to constrict Daemon's body.Blood leaked from every hole it could flow from, Daemon's body continued to shake like a seizure patient. Gritting his teeth he replied to Quintus saying "Its over..." Daemon spat at his wouldbe killer "NO! This is only the beginning Quintus, if you do this...the world and its people will hunt you down...And I will look down and laugh as the world tears you apart..." His skin began to burst over and over as blood pushed against the surface. Spitting in Quintus face as he could feel the blood reaching its boiling point "Wish I could be here to watch you burn....." And just like that skin erupted turning Daemon into a mangled mess of skin, blood splattered all around.

Moments flowed by in slow motion, the demons inside his body were screaming. They knew this was the end, and they did not want it to end. His vision blurred as he watched James crawl over to him. He had tried to stop the attack by Quintus, but he too was affected. Daemon spoke softly as James lifted him up screaming for someone to help them "James....are you alright?" As he spoke his vision went dark. Awaking a few moments later he was in a vehicle, hooked up to machines. He could feel his body shutting down slowly, no matter what James or the medics did he was dying. His arm shot out and grabbed James arm. Straining through the unbearable pain of his organs shutting down he spoke "Do not turn into me....you use this as ammo and become better than me. All of your past, you have the potential of turning into something like me....DONT! Please....change this world for the better.....Do...not...let...them............" The machines beep fast as his heart slowly begins to beat slower and slower "....dont let them....win...." And with his last words his arm went limp. The world slowly went dark, and the Vice President a former man who all feared, a man who had wished to be redeemed and change for the better...he was gone.

Somewhere Heavenly

Moira had watched her son each and everyday, since she had taken her life. Watched as he went from a dark form of what he used to be,a nd turn into something she could be proud of. She was not in heaven as she took her own life, but she had done enough good in her life to be given something just as beautiful. She watched as the last moments of her only son flashed before her eyes, his last breathe had broken a shattered woman into something that she never could fathom of becoming. She screamed out as her sons life was taken away just as he had settled into something fantastic. Going into a fit of rage she smashed through the guards that had kept her happy for so many months, tossing them like rag dolls against the walls of her prison. She made her way to a beautiful funnel of energy, it was the very fountain that allowed for others to become reincarnated and having a second chance. She had been told she was not allowed this, but today she would take it forcibly. They killed her son...and they would feel her rage. Leaping into the fountain, she spun around and around and then slide down her soul moved through the ether of the real world until she found a woman who laid in a hospital bed, she had just been unplugged from the machines keeping her alive and moved to the morgue.

Moira took her first breathe for the second time in her lifetime, with one single thing on her mind...making Quintus and those who followed him burn.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sighburr_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My lord this is beautiful, I want to get involved but I don't think I'd really add anything to it at the moment. Hurm :/

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TornAllegiance
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Split_Second

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

Put it in Allegiance's bio, I loved it so much.

Looking forward to working with you again :)

Sighburr_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:@darkchild:@allegiance:@natasha_stark

Saying that Stinkeye had seen a lot of messed up stuff would be an understatement. By the tender age of five, he had seen a Super-Hero torn in two by a mutant skull creature. While working as a hero, he had seen things that were just as gruesome. Criminals really were a sick bunch. But this was just beyond twisted.

He had been watching the president-

Er, ex-president, I guess? Whatever...

The president's daughter. She seemed a bit presumptuous, but hey, she was the president's daughter, and the nation was in a crazy state, so Chris figured it was important to go see her speech in person. Things seemed to be going okay, standard talk of building up.

Huh. Funny how she didn't mention that all crime is completely GONE from Springfield thanks to me.

At least until the point that a metahuman had come up and taken the spotlight. Had Chris been wearing his computerized goggles, he would've easily been able to identify the speaker -- Quintus Knightfall. Unfortunately, Chris was in civillian attire, meaning he just had to sit and wonder:

I definitely know that guy from somewhere...but...where?

The guy seemed to be wanting a revolution.

Get in line buddy, I'm sure most of the crowd here is pretty sick of the way the country's going too.

By the time Allegiance showed up, many people were panicking, trying to flee. These people weren't dumb. They had survived metahuman encounters before. They had lost homes and businesses and family members to the chaos that ensued to super-beings clashing. Others stayed to watch, probably because they had nothing better to do. Chris stayed and watched; its not like this wasn't an average day for him.

More fighting...was that the vice president? Chris wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying, he was mostly focusing on the mamba's expert fighting style. He wanted to learn to fight like that.

That move would save me a lot of ass beating.

That was when it happened: the most disturbing thing that Chris had ever seen, as either Stinkeye or a human being.

So the Knightfall guy -- Chris finally remembered who he was -- He has telekintetic abili-]

His thought never finished. The Vice President exploded in a mist of blood. It seemed to come from every pore of the man's body. Chris couldn't peel his eyes away. Did the Knightfall really think that this would garner him support? This was disgusting and wrong. Chris merely stared in horror as Allegiance took the clearly dead man into an ambulance.

Why bother...he's already dead.

Chris would have tried to help, but he knew there was nothing he could do. His useless lack of powers would only get him killed against the human weapon. So instead, he opted to stare at where the VP had stood just moments before, still trying to digest the thought of what had occurred.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@sighburr_punk: Awesome post. Enjoyed looking at the conflict through your characters eyes. Excellently written too.

Sighburr_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Sighburr_Punk
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks guys enjoyed writing it and coming up with Moiras entrance

Rezurrection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Rezurrection

@quintus_knightfall: @darkchild: Deep within the catacombs beneath Rėza's house, the air was saturated with the stench of decay countered only by the staleness of the dust settled between the carved stones and the strategically placed skulls within the otherwise bleak decorum. A scream echoed through the cold halls easily stifled from the world above by layers of rock and earth. A man swore in inarticulate German. <I can do nothing with these inferior specimens, Rez!>

The lich looked up from his alchemy table to the disfigured and goggled man hovering over a surgical table. Speaking in his cool and calm English accent, the sophisticated yet corpse-like gentleman muttered, "We have eternity to improve our creations, doktor. Do not let the anxiety of mortality cloud your effectiveness. The loss of one mortal is a momentary setback. Besides, someone as unique as her is bound to resurface."

The interchange was interrupted by the emergence of a voice. "Rez, there is something you should see." The voice came from a resident poltergeist named who had phased through the wall.

"What is it?" Gregory followed the ghost back to the upper house.

"Well, sir, the president is gone, maybe dead. But the death of the Vice President would be of more interest to you, I think. Whether it be psychokinesis or blood magic..." the invisible hand took up the remote to replay a recording of the events taken place in DC.

Rez's solid, red eyes narrowed at the moving images as he watched. His white lips curled into a sinister grin as the blood was adeptly ripped from Daemon's body. "Beautiful. I dare say I could not have done it better myself, and I've had centuries of practice." The master of undeath raised his voice. "Sonia. Arrange it so I can examine the body later. If blood manipulation was involved, I suddenly became more interested in the mutant struggle."

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was a silent swell of pride in the little Stark's heart that was beautiful. Though well hidden she was no different then the 'Diamond' in Ronins, she to was an addict of violence. She'd have to make a toast to DC's demise sometime soon. But not now, looking to the cameraman her black nail polished fingers snapped.

"Well...that happened. I know what you just saw was shocking and it may take time to recollect yourselves. Know however those of you with power how dire this moment is. Presently are nation is leaderless power goes to Speaker of the House. It goes to nobody basically, and not the moody vigilante one." The Stark daring to make a joke amidst such a dark time. "America is leaderless someone has to step up before someone dares to test our resolve. Good night may god look over those grieving for Daemon." Her petite figure walking away from the barbaric sight.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome REz and Tasha. Thinking of doing a memorial for Daemon soon, will have to talk to those involved first to get everything right.

House_Mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: If you need a proper burial, Rez can help out. Or an improper burial too if you want to save DC's body for something special.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Want his body either destroyed or buried