Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"It" Girl

Immersed in the world of fashion since the day she was born, Valerie often suggests her first words as a child were among the likes of Saint Laurent, Versace, and Givenchy. Deriving from a long line of iconic females on her mother’s side, Valerie’s passion for designers and runways has stapled her as the newest, and possibly most influential, member of these feminine figures. From the time Valerie could walk her mother made sure to introduce her to the wild, artistic, and glamorous world of fashion, never failing to place her enchanting daughter in the front row of high fashion runway shows and reading her bedtime stories straight from the pages of Vogue.

Even as a child Valerie was captivated by the world of fashion and its far-reaching influence on every aspect of life. This captivation grew into obsession, and with a limitless bank account during her teenage years, Valerie quickly and successfully developed a personal style that caught the eyes of not only her classmates on the Upper East Side, but the international fashion community. She was instantly made a muse to designers such as Tom Ford, Donatella Versace, and Raf Simons among many others. This as well as her naturally alluring appearance led to a brief modeling career in young adulthood, however Valerie quickly decided she preferred watching the runway rather than walking on it.

No Caption Provided

After immortalizing herself as the “It” girl of her generation, Valerie continued to pursue other ventures involving her love of fashion. She frequently dons the collections of amateur designers, always interested in discovering and spotlighting young talent. Her socialite status and worldwide appeal makes every ensemble she displays an instant favorite among fashion and celebrity magazines.

After a mere twenty-five years as a fashion and glamour icon, Valerie has already cemented herself in fashion history. Often referred to as a modern-day Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn, she never ceases to venture into new and unprecedented fashion waters while making her every step a success. With a deep understanding for every aspect of the fashion industry, from designing to materials to marketing and business, Valerie’s international fame and iconic personal style has made her the undisputed First Lady of Fashion.

Valerie Huntington-Whiteley's Closet

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_

Perfect.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice :-)

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Laughingstock

*furiously charges into store with club to buy the latest fashion*

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I knew how to appreciate this,because I know it deserves it.
But all of this is a different language to me. (>'.'<)
So um,good job. :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Nice stuff.

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merci everyone :)

I wish I knew how to appreciate this,because I know it deserves it.

But all of this is a different language to me. (>'.'<)

So um,good job. :P

LOL that means I did something right

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicely done.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hmm I like this. Gives our little U a legitimate celebrity. Could even write something in passing along the lines of Noah was caught off caught whilst reading an article on the First Lady of Fashion sorta thing.

*Nods head in acceptance of coolness

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"first lady of fashion" perfect

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This read like The Fabulous Life Of... show that used to be on VH1.

lol did anybody else spot Black Solace in the Front Row?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Legacy_

@mr__mercury said:

This read like The Fabulous Life Of... show that used to be on VH1.

lol did anybody else spot Black Solace in the Front Row?

LOL. Yes.