• 73 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the Ooc for Gambler and Homicides rpg.

Homicide, all Rpgs on the Vine have two threads. The Main Thread, and an Ooc Thread.

Ooc stands for Out of Character. Basically its a thread where those who are participating in the rpg can talk and ask questions about the story, battle, or just questions in general.

The Main Thread is where you post for the story or battle, depending on which one your doing.

Okay, I'll have the Rpg up in a second. Don't be afraid to ask questions or mess up. Like I said we all had to learn :)


#2 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh cool, ok then! and thanks, cant wait!

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio

Ello Ello

#4 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Man... I just realized I never actually got a training session... I had to learn and adapt on my own.... Good Luck Homicide!! :DDD

#5 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds bad-ass!!

GL and Welcome to the team Homicide

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay its up.

#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Sounds bad-ass!!

GL and Welcome to the team Homicide"
Agreed
#8 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys

@Platinum: Not in the team just yet, lol I need to prove myself first I guess. Which is acceptable.

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"Man... I just realized I never actually got a training session... I had to learn and adapt on my own.... Good Luck Homicide!! :DDD"
I'll give you all the training you need
#10 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Light said:
"Man... I just realized I never actually got a training session... I had to learn and adapt on my own.... Good Luck Homicide!! :DDD"
I'll give you all the training you need"
do I really need it anymore??
#11 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Homicide said:
"Thanks guys

@Platinum: Not in the team just yet, lol I need to prove myself first I guess. Which is acceptable.
"
You'll do great man
#12 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Okay its up.
"
Got it

@Platinum: Thanks
#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

this should be interesting :)

#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"pixelized said:
"Light said:
"Man... I just realized I never actually got a training session... I had to learn and adapt on my own.... Good Luck Homicide!! :DDD"
I'll give you all the training you need"
do I really need it anymore??"
step into my office and we can discuss it further
#15 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

So other LaS members can join in this or is it just you two?

#16 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"

So other LaS members can join in this or is it just you two?

"
Check the main thread
#17 Edited by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Um... I got a question... may sound stupid but... how far can I go with my post? and... what are Dark Alphas powers??

#18 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Homicide said:
"Um... I got a question... may sound stupid but... how far can I go with my post? and... who is Dark Alpha??"
Thats a good question. Dont be afraid to advance the story. And Dark Alpha was one of my characters. He's now NPC (non playable character)
#19 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Light said:
"pixelized said:
"Light said:
"Man... I just realized I never actually got a training session... I had to learn and adapt on my own.... Good Luck Homicide!! :DDD"
I'll give you all the training you need"
do I really need it anymore??"
step into my office and we can discuss it further"
looks everywhere for Pix office O__O
#20 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"

So other LaS members can join in this or is it just you two?

"
Check the main thread
"

Just checked it out: Mind if I join in?
#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"pixelized said:
"Light said:
"pixelized said:
"Light said:
"Man... I just realized I never actually got a training session... I had to learn and adapt on my own.... Good Luck Homicide!! :DDD"
I'll give you all the training you need"
do I really need it anymore??"
step into my office and we can discuss it further"
looks everywhere for Pix office O__O"
walks closely to the boy and whispers in his ear.
...Its in my pants.
Smacks the back of his head before walking away.
You moron its over here, He said as he motioned towards the sign that read, "Pix's office"
#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Gambler said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"

So other LaS members can join in this or is it just you two?

"
Check the main thread
"

Just checked it out: Mind if I join in? "
Nope go ahead
#23 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Homicide said:
"Um... I got a question... may sound stupid but... how far can I go with my post? and... who is Dark Alpha??"
Thats a good question. Dont be afraid to advance the story. And Dark Alpha was one of my characters. He's now NPC (non playable character)
"
Got it, I'll work on my post now, lol
#24 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"Gambler said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"

So other LaS members can join in this or is it just you two?

"
Check the main thread
"

Just checked it out: Mind if I join in? "
Nope go ahead
"

Okay cool
#25 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks at the door and then walks in and looks around and is flabbergasted by how amazing it is... Looks at Pix

Not surprised this is your office
#26 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma go talk to the girlfriend for awhile but I'll be back

#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
returns his gaze and walks behind him to shut the door. He sits down at his desk prepared to talk business when the phone rings. turning to his  guest he mouths a 'forgive me' and proceeds to answer the phone.
Mhmmm, i see. i'll be right there.
Pix hung up the phone and flashed a look at his guest
If you'll excuse me Mr.....Light, i must be off, we'll postpone this for another time.
#28 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I'mma go talk to the girlfriend for awhile but I'll be back
"
Have fun.
#29 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait Gambler have not been on here in forever and am looking forward to a good RPG, and God knows yours have been some of the best!

#30 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"returns his gaze and walks behind him to shut the door. He sits down at his desk prepared to talk business when the phone rings. turning to his  guest he mouths a 'forgive me' and proceeds to answer the phone.
Mhmmm, i see. i'll be right there.
Pix hung up the phone and flashed a look at his guest
If you'll excuse me Mr.....Light, i must be off, we'll postpone this for another time.
"
He watches intently as Pix talks on the phone. He wonder what in the world could have been said during that short conversation that would call his attention.

Fine with me. I'll see you when I see you.

"How un-professional!" He muttered to himself.
#31 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I got a little writing happy, hope its ok.

#32 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Homicide said:
"Ok, I got a little writing happy, hope its ok.
"

o.O holy god that was better then any post i have ever done before lol
#33 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway i will start my post now

#34 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Homicide said:
"Ok, I got a little writing happy, hope its ok.
"

o.O holy god that was better then any post i have ever done before lol"
Wha-?? For reals? Wow, thanks!
#35 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

that was a great post! Nice job!

#36 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Light!

#37 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd jump in this but I'm headed out soon.....

#38 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah btw and the end of you post when you said letting the rest walk through did you mean more guards or Gambler?

#39 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Oh yeah btw and the end of you post when you said letting the rest walk through did you mean more guards or Gambler?"
I meant you guys ^^'
#40 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

okay cool thanks

#41 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay i posted. Its not much but it will keep the story going

#42 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool post, ok, now do we wait for Gambler to post again?

#43 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

I would guess so.

#44 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then

#45 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I'm back for a bit

#46 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey G

#47 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Okay I'm back for a bit
"
alright, I'm working on the other training thing with Shadow Huntress as well... so... yeah take your time... please, lol
#48 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

You dont even need any training. You should be training me lmao. That post was incredable.

#49 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"You dont even need any training. You should be training me lmao. That post was incredable.
"

lol he trains me first get it line :P
#50 Posted by ashanti logan (170 posts) - - Show Bio

GO ERIN!!!!