First contract

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Waking up, i found myself in a dark eerie alleyway. My hand wraps were tattered and covered in blood. The two bone claws in my left arm were extended out of my knuckles. The twin claws were slightly damaged, but were rapidly healing. I struggled to get back on my feet, needing the assistance of a dumpster to my right. After managing to hoist myself up, my body began to regenerate. I cautiously made my way to the street as the street light disturbingly flickered on and off. The street was barren of any form of life. The bounty that I had been hired to take down, was no where to be found. Stopping by a shopping store, I quickly looked at my reflection to see my armor was a little banged up. Then out of nowhere I heard a blood curdling cry. Next minute, I was pinned on to the cold sidewalk ground. The bounty had found me. He was a bald man with tribal tattoos on the top of his skull. He was a bit taller than me. He was in raggy clothes. He lunged at me with a knife, but i was able to counter. I snatched his arm in mid swing. I dug my twin claws in to his guts. He stumbled backward. Bleeding intensely he pressed his back onto the store's window. I sat up quickly, pulled out two revolvers and emptied both of them into his chest, causing him to fly backwards through the glass window. He died immediately. I strolled over to his body ,pulled out a burner cellphone, and snapped a picture of his lifeless body. After sending the photo to my contractor, a large sum was sent to my bank account. As I walked back to my warehouse, I tossed the burner phone into the sewer. My hidden warehouse, serves as both my armory and living quarters. After settling down, I sat at my kitchen table, eating a bowl of Ramen noodles while pondering what the future held for me.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

nice touch with the ramen at the end, nothing beats a good bowl of noodle.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This was pretty good.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers