First Contact: King Hyperion vs. Simon Williams

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Vincent Monroe a.k.a. King Hyperion, hovered high above the burning ruins of San Francisco. With only flames to light the city, Vincent could see The Milky Way Galaxy itself in the starry twilight above. He threw his head back and stared in awe at Universe above him. A single tear began to roll down his left cheek, after Centuries of being imprisoned within at The End of Time itself he was finally free...to do whatever he wished. To destroy whatever he wanted and to kill anyone who dared to stand in his way.

"It's...good to be home." Vincent whispered to himself.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Simon Williams
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Brenda Blackman from channel 9 news, I interrupt the following program due to there being a terrorist crisis. As shown here by our camera crew, buildings and homes in San Francisco, California are burning to the ground, and not by a wildfire or any natural disaster but by this. The camera goes for of the anchorwomen and into a reporter interpreting the situation, people running back and forth, screaming for their dear lives. Well families as You can see, San Francisco is burning to the ground by a figure hovering above the city, as our camera man zoomed in, it appeared to be a man, a Superhuman. If there is any hero out there that can answer the prays of the city, please for the love of god do something and quick. After the broadcast, the Television channel went standby. Simon got up from his lazy boy and walked to his bedroom. He walked over to his closet, and went inside of it. It was dark and rather large, it soon begun to go across and up. The closet was actually an Elevator going to Wonder Man's lab. There was his Yellow and Blue trademark suit, and his many inventions. Williams then said, These guys pop out of nowhere, a Guy can't drink a beer and watch Family Guy.

The Golden Man putted on his trademark uniform, one spandex leg at a time. After putting on his Sapphire cape, Simon walked over to what appeared to be a take off runway. Wonder Man flew through it, orange lights guided him to the exit. Williams exited from of a sewer opening, a perfection diguise for his HQ. With light speed The Man of Wonders took out to San Fransciso, to answer the city's prayers but He was no god, just a Man amongst mortals. A great wind drifted behind him, as approached the burning city. The cameraman caught a slight blurr of him as Simon entered the city, and the reporter saw him as He stopped. When everyone was leaving hoper, Wonder Man appeared out of nowhere. Wonder Man listened as everyone cheered in joy and relieve, he drawed in a huge amount of Oygen. Using his powerful lungs, released a cold gust of wind upon the blazing city, putting out all the fires. The Golden Dragon then slowly hovering over to the man and said, Who are you? and why did you set the city on fire? I must bring you in to police custody, please go easy or I'll be forced to harm you. Simon attempted to bind the man in a chain made from his Energy manipulations, using his cosmic power in forming this adamant chain to subdue this mysterious man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Who are you? and why did you set the city on fire? I must bring you in to police custody, please go easy or I'll be forced to harm you." Vincent, now bound by chains of energy, began to fake a scream of pure agony as the hero in gold and blue attempted to subdue him by channeling power of a cosmic nature through the chains. But the only purpose it had served was refueling every power-hungry cell in Vincent's Kryptonian body. After the energies being unleashed upon Vincent had restored him to full power and put him at peak efficiency, he shattered the binding chains of energy with ease and then flew up at the hero, stopped and came directly face-to-face with him.

"Who am I? You must be new to the hero game, am I right Blondie? I am the man who during who slaughtered several of the most powerful members of the legendary Uchiha clan during the Feudal Era of Japan. I am the man drove the race of Inhumans to extinction, I am the man obliterated the Mutant Nation of Genosha twice, I am the man responsible for the deaths of some of Earth's Mightiest Heroes who all gave their lives just to trap me at The End of Time itself. Who am I? My name is King Hyperion or Hyperion if you will and this..." Vincent gestured at the destruction he had caused. "This is only the beginning!"

Vincent's fists began to glow with raw power as he arched his arm back and prepared to strike the hero with his right. If Vincent's hit landed just the way he wanted it to he would be able to follow up the attack by puncturing the heroes kidneys using a very effective and painful technique called "The Kidney Punch." Vincent would then unleash a flurry of pressure jabs in order to lock the hero's muscles in spasm and once all that was done and over with...Vincent would begin the process of showing this man what true power really is. He would make the young hero see that he was way in over his head...just like the Feudal Era Uchiha Clansmen, the Inhuman King Black Bolt and so many others who had been stupid enough to stand in his way.
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Simon Williams
Who am I? You must be new to the hero game, am I right Blondie? I am the man who during who slaughtered several of the most powerful members of the legendary Uchiha clan during the Feudal Era of Japan. I am the man drove the race of Inhumans to extinction, I am the man obliterated the Mutant Nation of Genosha twice, I am the man responsible for the deaths of some of Earth's Mightiest Heroes who all gave their lives just to trap me at The End of Time itself. Who am I? My name is King Hyperion or Hyperion if you will and this..This is only the beginning! Wonder Man found Hyperion's boast empty and his bravado distasteful, and responded in a stern tone, I'm not new and You address me as Wonder Man. You seem to be one who deeply underestimates the power possessed by his opponent, one who thinks what he has dreamt is reality. King Hyperion's fist glew with energy as He pulled his hand back to smite down The Golden Man. Using his right, Hyperion managed to strike Simon, and even He was amazed by the power Hyperion possessed but there was no denying Wonder Man's raw power. KH followed up the punch was an effective blow to Simon's kidney, called a Kidney Punch. Wonder Man groaned slighty but still stood his ground. Hyperion then unleashed a fury of jabs, but The Golden Dragon used his great speed and reaction time to deflect the jabs away. Interesting way of combat and power you show but It is not good enough.

Wonder Man charged heat vision up, and rushed at Hyperion instead of going it for a hit. Simon unleashed his awesome heat vision but not a full power, just enough to hurt his adversary. Unlike a regular eye beam, Williams controlled the pinpoint of his Heat vision. Curving and circling KH many times to confuse him, making it near impossibly to tell where the beam would hit him. After a few times of confusion, The Golden Guardian of Good tried to make the Heat Vision hit Hyperion on his back. The few seconds that the King would spend on the pain, Wonder Man went in for the attack. Baiting him with a slow and minor punch to his Nose, Simon using light speed attempted to damage KH's spleen with a low roundhouse kick. Thinking to himself, Hmmm, He resembles Superman in an odd way, hmm if so, let me test this theory to find out. If He is in relation of superman, this would be more difficult but I may have a way to subdue him. Simon project a concussive beam of solar energy of the yellow sun at KH attempted to force him back. Wonder Man's body houses a vast amount of energy, from solar to cosmic. Do yourself a favor and surrender now, I don't wish of causing you agony of any kind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Do yourself a favor and surrender now, I won't wish to cause you agony of any kind." The so-called Guardian of Good

Hyperion howled with laughter even as shards of agony shot through his lungs. "Y-You're a hypocrite...you say that you do not wish to cause me agony yet...you already have. There is one thing I have to ask though? Why are you feeding me Yellow Sunlight? You do realize that it only makes me stronger right?" Hyperion said as he lunged at Wonder Man and punched him harder than he had ever punched anyone before. So hard in fact that it sent his adversary flying clear across the burning city of San Francisco. Taking a moment to rest, Hyperion realized that the stupid bastard had dislocated his nose. Hyperion took in a deep breath, bit down on his lower lip, grabbed his nose and popped it back into place.

KRAK!

"Son a $%^#@!!!! I am going to kill you for that Blondie." Hyperion said to himself as he rushed to the place where Wonder Man had crash-landed. When he found Wonder Man, Hyperion landed on the street just a couple feet away and began walking towards him. "Before we start beating each other up again I want to know one thing...why are you calling yourself Wonder Man? You are not Wonder Man. Wonder Man is dead. I would know...I was the one who killed him. I was the one who ripped his spinal column out through his nose...which was actually a pretty impressive feat even for me. Wait...hold on a second...you're his kid aren't you? And judging by the long blond hair and a couple other minor details I'd have to say that...Ms. Marvel was your Mother." Hyperion said as he examined Wonder Man's genetic make-up using his microscopic vision.

Grinning, Hyperion excitedly began jumping for joy...a clear indication that being stuck at The End of Time for as long as he had had driven him beyond the realms of crazy, insane and psychotic. "Am I right? I am aren't I? Oh, this is just so good that it has to be fattening. You're their little Bastard Love Child...and if you are actually as old as you look than that means I've been gone a LONG time. Tell me...how is that condescending $%^&# you call a Mother doing these days, if I might ask?" Hyperion began laughing as he grabbed an abandoned fire truck and smashed it over Wonder Man's head, causing it to explode with enough force that sent even Hyperion himself flying back at least a block. After dusting himself off, Hyperion got back up to his feet and began waiting patiently for Wonder Man to emerge from the firestorms.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Simon Williams
"Y-You're a hypocrite...you say that you do not wish to cause me agony yet...you already have. There is one thing I have to ask though? Why are you feeding me Yellow Sunlight? You do realize that it only makes me stronger right?" Simon gave a blank look, He knew exactly what He was doing and felt there was no more need to explain the reasoning in which He amplified King A$$hole with yellow sun rays. Hyperion lunged at him and struck him with a mind crushing powerfully blow. The force of the blow sent Simon soaring through damaged San Fransisco. Through office buildings and apartments flew Williams and finally crashed onto the hot street. Thump bomp bomp bomp! His body crashed, ripping apart the road and debris shatter as his body skidded more but cause to a stop nearby a street lamp post . Smoke filled the scene, a small touch from his body, the lamp post fell over and the ending of the 8' feet tall metal stick head him on his head. And of all the pain, The Golden Man replied to this, "Ouch!" Williams moved the pole away from him and tried to get up but there still the False King, He became to walk over to Simon.

"Before we start beating each other up again I want to know one thing...why are you calling yourself Wonder Man? You are not Wonder Man. Wonder Man is dead. I would know...I was the one who killed him. I was the one who ripped his spinal column out through his nose...which was actually a pretty impressive feat even for me. Wait...hold on a second...you're his kid aren't you? And judging by the long blond hair and a couple other minor details I'd have to say that...Ms. Marvel was your Mother." Simon looked at the Man, as if a Snow Monkey was trying to explain evolution, monkey to man. "Please shut up, and Wake up, I'm Simon Williams, Wonder Man, I'm not dead nor was a killed by you. I died a long time ago, but I've returned. And You, You seemed to have be away for too long, you became delusional. As Wonder Man spoke, and Hyperion grinned like a little monkey, the Mad man grabbed an abandon firetruck, and tried to smash it on Simon's head. Wonder Man caught the truck with his left hand, and caused it to explode due to the force caused by him and Hyperion. Hyperion flew back a block whilst Wonder Man was pulled more into the ground surround by Flames. As The Golden Dragon stood up, he held his adbominal and noticed his cape had been torn. Williams walked toward the flames and sighted his foe, anger written across Simon's face but instead of backlashing, He thought about something. In a nanosecond, WM flew towards KH, and attempts to punch him. Instead, Simon manevurs his way around KH and tries to cover his eyes, with that SW summoned up a blinding light to temporarily blind Hyperion making it very difficult to see even with his great visions and to make it more interesting emitted red sun rays from his body. With that, Wonder Man quickly attempted to punch at KH's Temporale with a left elbow strike, Kh's faciala with a shaolin finger jab, then with a dwi chagi/back kick to Kh's superficical temporala, an eagle calw to his jugular v and subclavian a, a knee to his external carotida, a punch to his brachical, and the rest were varieties of kicks to his fermoral, popliteala, and iliaca. All of these were done at least 10x the speed of light if clocked by Simon, and all of the blows were to The Mad King's pressure points.

Enough to temporarily paralyze him and making him harmless. The Golden Alien then spoke, "You are like Kal-el, You have his strengths and his weaknesses. You hurt me once before, but You'll not hurt me again. Williams stopped and used his cosmic power on gaining information on King Hyperion, and found out all he need, one piece. "You're a red lantern, but tell how will you ring work when You can't move your joints of even bond your thoughs with it?" With that said, Wonder Man focused hard and long, activating his psionic power. He attempted to use that and worse of all The Void to disable King Hyperion from accessing his red ring. Simon would try set up a telepathy block from the ring, and when Hyperion would try to access it, the power of the Void would come into play. The Void is fear, He uses his opponents fears against them and even with out, He is an tremendous and wicked opponent. The Void would have KH in live for his life, using his fears against him. "Dear King, this is no dream this time, You did not kill me, nor anyone, You have not beaten me, nor anyone, You beaten yourself. Now use your Red ring, lets its Rage and Hatred run through you. But It will be burned under the Bright the light of Hope and a Million exploding suns.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Dear King, this is no dream this time, You did not kill me, nor anyone, You have not beaten me, nor anyone, You have beaten yourself. Now use your Red Ring, lets its Rage and Hatred run through you. But It will be burned under the Blue Light of Hope and a Million Exploding Suns." Wonder Man's voice echoed through Hyperion's deranged mind.

"N-No! GET OUT!" Hyperion roared as he tried mentally forcing The Golden Guardian of Good out of his mind, but no matter how hard he struggled Hyperion couldn't seem to get him out. "Stop! STOP IT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Suddenly, Hyperion watched in horror as his Red Lantern Power Ring began to glow brightly...brighter than it ever had before. He could feel every single cell in his body beginning to overload with the power of a Million Exploding Suns and as they did his whole body began to glow first in red, then yellow and finally blue.

"No! No! No! I finally made it back home but you ruined everything Wonder Boy!" Hyperion managed to say out loud just before the pain and agony of all this power storing itself inside his body began to overwhelm him. But before he could be burned alive from the inside out a second and much greater force decided to take over, The Red Ring began to crack and splinter and within a matter of moments there was an implosion, a small rift in time and space which was situated directly over his own hand was pulling Hyperion apart atom by atom. But instead of screaming in agony, Hyperion simply looked over at The Golden Guardian of Good while cringing and began to yell at him. "This is only a minor setback! I'll be back though! I always come back! You'll see Wonder Boy! YOU'LL SEE!" and in a bright flash of light Hyperion vanished. Leaving the victor of this fight, Wonder Man, alone to clean up the catastrophic mess he had made.