Finding the North Star

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild
Two long months.....Damn that Paragon. Why are these humans so resiliant, why must I use all of my power. Darkchild walks a long field his anger swelling within him. He walks to a small pond staring into it at his decrepit  features now that he had used all of his power in that final attack. His siphoon powers have been qwerky and he cannot find the strength to pull in the enough energies he needs to restore his body to its once prime form.

A light shines in the sky and takes form his brother finally after two long months finds him. Charon walks up with a worried look"These months have not been kind to you brother." Darkchild glances to his demon brother "No they havnt." He looks to his ring asking it "What must I do?" Charon looks at him oddly thinking talking to his ring is useless. The ring trembles and finally speaks "Ffffff-find the battery." Darkchilds eyes widen as he marvels that the ring has restored little power enough to talk. Shaking his hand he asks "Where?! Where is the battery?!" The ring is silence for a few moments. Charon walks up putting his hand on his brothers shoulder "My brother you are going mad, you need to rest and regain your power." Shrugging his brother off he stares at the ring and it finally speaks "Ooooomega Quadrant......but you do not have the power to get their now....you must feed...on something....close to your power." The ring as if having an eye looks to Charon. Charon hears its words an his eyes narrow "You do this brother...your seat in hell will not be for the victor...it will be for those deemed traitors."

Darkchild stands for a moment taking in the rings words, then cracking his neck he fixes the jacket he is wearing "Charon....I dont plan on gracing Hell anytime soon." And with a flash of speed he spins around slamming his hand deep into Charons chest. His hand cradles Charons heart "I am sorry....forgive me my brother...But I must do this." His demon form appears and hundreds of tentacles an appendages appear as he transforms. And with a flick of his wrist that resides within Charons chest they all at once embed themselves within Charon. Charon grins as his power is siphooned back into his brother. Darkchilds body transforms taking on a more younger features, and soon all that remains of Charon is a husk. Dropping his brothers lifeless body to the ground he looks up to the stars and the ring speaks again "You will need the ability to bbbbbbreath." Darkchild brings his hand to his mouth and biting down draws blood and wipes it all over his body. Darkness flows from the shadows and wraps around him encasing him in an almost armored shape a bubble forms around his head "Well I think I have that figured out." And with that he speeds off into the skies breaking atmo and heading off into space.
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Sephirim

Power, the courier of respect, something the weak willed strive for. Almost like oxygen, an necessity to progress in life, without it, you cease to exist.Power can be achieved by discrete ways. You can gain it by large regiments, or you can endure so much, that you are considered a powerful being, or.....you can gain it materialistically, meaning money,or a certain object. Power eases the tension in life, without it we are all the same, helpless, Boring, and pathetic.

The ague mountain draft was turbulent, sending snow remnants into various crevices embedded within the rocky surfaces.The higher the elevation of the climate, the more attenuate the air would get, you need robust lungs, and physically fit to survive such harsh conditions.You couldnt smell a thing, breathing in such cold air, was like Novocaine to the nose. it would just numb your nostrils.You could barely see what was ahead of you in the area the blizzard was so intense.

Sephirim, once an infamous villain, once a mercenary to the VV, a veteran to the tenth magnitude, Kin to the ice dragons faction, and once a short term member of the new outsiders. Seph left his home in japan,  to relish his skills as shinobi. he had not fought since his bought with his comrade Boken. He stood in the mountains of Everest for 6 months, in the blistering cold, fighting many species of creatures that could slay the average man, the harsh climate was nothing to Seph, all he wanted to do was perfect the art of ninjutsu and become the adroit combatant he once was

The Hero sat in the cavern solo, enjoying the halcyon flames which burned elegantly in the grotto. The aroma of burning pine logs was potent in the air, leaving the natural scent on Seph's bearskin cloak. He glared into his crock of bat/rodent Melange, and contemplated about how things were back at the ice dragons lair, it has been years since he left the team, things didn't work out between him and his old friend andferne, after returning from the Apocalypse dilemma things just weren't the same at all. so sephirim left,m pursuing his own motives.

As he took a few spoon fills of his disgusting gumbo, seph began to feel an intense energy hit his telepathic sensor veil" it feels so familiar...i haven't felt such powerful energy since.....cant be" sephirim grabbed his katana from the floor, picked up a few projectiles, and pressed his index and middle finger to his head. He became luminous with bright energy which consumed his body, and with a matter of seconds he vanished.

Sephirim teleported to the source of the energy, boundless coppice filled with different kingdoms of insects. When he reached the vicinity the energy faded, but he was able to pick up the sent of blood, bot just any type of blood either, its was the sent of a demons blood. Sephirim flitted  quickly through the forest, appearing occasionally in a quick glimpse. thats when he met his terminus, taking a notice in a corpse. It looked like whoever it was was sapped of all its energy, but seph observed closer to see that its chest bone was fractured." what the hell is going on?...this seems all to odd, demons? it cant Be  him...he wouldnt kill his own kind..he is not a traitor, who ever it is is pretty powerful, demons arent that easy to take out...what th hell is going on?

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Blair put a towel on her head to dry her hair, a few strings of pink hair were sticking out. She walked over to the bathtub to drain it. Blair reached for the red robe on the door, she pulled it on. Then the girl went to the kitchen for some coffee, on her way to the cabinet, she noticed a postie note on the fridge. She picked it up, and read the note out loud. "Blair we will be gone for the weekend, bye" The note was written by her mother, she didn't know why they would just leave without saying bye face to face. She threw the note in the air, then started her coffee up.

Blair pulled out the wooden chair from the table, and sat down with her coffee in her right hand."I need a job, or i could get a dog.... Wait! what am i saying my parents are gone. PARTY!!!" screamed the teenage girl in excitement. She then technopathicly sends text messages to all of her friends telling them to come over. Blair got off her chair, then ran to her room to change her into her party clothes. As soon as she pulled open her closet she grabbed a blue tank top, purple mini skirt, with dark blue converse. " I wonder if i could get a hobo to get some drinks for me, or i could flirt with the owner." Blair rushed to get her clothes on, with her almost falling two times.

She grabbed her keys from her pocket, then opened the door to walk out. Blair's eyes grew wide as she dropped her keys on the carpet. " What happened? Ugh something always happens when i'm stuck inside the house watching a season of Lost." She walks off into the street, it was empty, no one was around. Blair goes into her pocket, she takes out her red cell phone, they were no text messages from her friends. Something catches her attention on the corner of her eye. Someone or something was going into the atmosphere, she never seen anything like that. There was only one thing Blair was going to do, try to follow what ever it was.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By talon_x23

Walking slowly down the dirt road she pondered her life. Knowing only what had happened and not what was. Lingering on the past and avoiding her future. She walked on the road less traveled by all though some she would find next to her the next thing she looked they were gone. On their own journey of life and love. The moon light pierced her skin making it appear pastel her emerald eyes shifted from its original color to black. Her hands where in her jeans pockets and her black raven locks blew gracefully in the winters wind. It was a hard time for her being alone. Though she had been alone all of her life and now was once again. Even the thought of some one else getting to close scared this girl out of her wits. But beside that she continued to trod down the road of no consequences.

That was what bugged her there was nothing she could do about any thing any more. She was the one out of control she was the danger that she had been trying so hard to stop. Though pointless it all seemed to her now. Now and forever more she’d be deemed unworthy to bear the title daughter and yet now she did. From the most unlikely man who had called her so. But whether she was his daughter or not he had adopted her and that was what scared her the most. To belong to a family once more one that did not intend to kill her. But she understood Greystokes reasons she was on the verge of death there for Laura Howlett died and Laura Greystoke came into the world. 

Her head was slumped down ward staring at the dirt road as she listened to the sounds around her. Nothing out of the ordinary a few howls of the wolves a few shrikes of the birds and a few words being exchanged by demons. Yep typical day in the forest. Truthfully Talon had picked up the two un human scents a while back but had been to lazy and personally busy to go apprehend them. Any way maybe they were exchanging hugs or damnation.  Talon snickered slightly and walked slowly in the defections she head then speaking. Not that Talon was going to stop them any way it had nothing to do with her the account of demons and she was already going to hell so maybe she’d get there a lot quicker if in a matte with a demon you never know.

Between the trees she could see tow men on appearing elderly. “Yep why do I do this do myself” she whispered as she kept her eyes on the much weaker one. He was familiar but the scents of demons were deceiving the scents of any supernatural entity was tricky to point though she could swear she knew that scent and it was not a good one. She watched as they spoke but only for a brief time. It was obvious that the older one had a plan but then her eyes caught it. The glint of a ring a yellow ring. “Darkchild’s” she whispered to herself and she scanned the area once more. Then with out any thing Darkchild’s drove his hand into the chest of his so called brother and eventually after a few horrific and gory issues was dead. She then watched at the master of darkness took off into the heavens searching for his power ring.

The scene was still fresh in the mind of Talon so she approached the withering corpse and surveyed it carefully . She had been and seen many dead body this was no different though the smell was ghastly to say the least. “Typical of Darkchild to betray though I am not surprised at all.” With that she crouched down to the body and her hand hovered over it. “The things I do for a living” she winced as she felt a sting in her right shoulder where the bullet had pierced her skin but that was hours ago. Never the less the pain was still there. The reason she had ended up here was not because she wanted to be was because she had been being chased here by HYDRA. They had recently found her location and followed her.

In the chases she was shot multiple times all around her body and it pained greatly. They had a few agents follow her and she had to quickly kill them to get away. Though she still did not feel combatable with this situation she had to continue. Darkchild was a treat that needed to be ended and she needed to do something.  Looking up at the sky where she had seen the villain take off she stared at the sky above her. She was still a bit xenophobic about space. Since the Light Wars she had not wanted to go up there for two reasons. She hated the no gravity and also it brought back memories of what had happened to her. About Nighthunter, Hyperion, X23 and every thing all cold dark memories.

After a few moments passed she sat herself next to the dead body and sighed. “This is insane I am insane why am I here….oh yah never mine…” she said looking at the body. Rolling here eyes she got up and walked a bit toward the lake. Standing at the edge she looked at the blue water that reflected the light of the new quarter moon. Her emerald eyes gazed at the water and after thinking a moment she took a few paces away then in on quick motion ran toward the edge and dived into the water. Going under the surface she looked at the aquatic life a moment. Talon enjoyed swimming and could hold her breath for a long time. Looking down ward she could see that the ground of the pond was deep down.

Being who she was she quickly swam down toward it her black hair appearing as midnight ribbons in the clear water.  Eventually after 3 minuets of fast swimming she reached the bottom but knowing that her time was limited she quickly swam back to the surface. Breaking through the water and gasped for air and soon swam back to the shore where she rested on the sandy ground. Her arms were starched out and she took in deep breaths. “Man I’m crazy Darkchild is on the loose and I’m going swimming”. At that moment she picked up a scent and quickly sat up and realized that she was not alone.  A man stood by the body she did not know him though his scent was one she had picked up while being chased by HYDRA.

She watched a moment he seemed as clueless as she was. Contemplating weather to introduce herself or just to kill him war hard. Given the fact that she was drenched but how much worse could her day have been. Any way she had a very good reason to be wet beside just taking a little joy ride. Her wounds needed to be washed and what better to do that than take a dip in the pond? She soon stood to her feet and approached the man containing her composure. She looked at him nodding her head and spoke. “My name is Talon of the Wolf Pack, I do not intend harm toward you………yet. I see that the same circumstances have brought you here as have I.” She paused and looked at the dead body then back to the man. “Though the threat is great I suspect a greater threat arising. I am forced to at least attempt to stop him in his search. So I need to ask what are you intention and if you are against me and with him then I will kill you.”

Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Honor Guard

Sitting in the cave Melissa fixed Honor's wounds as he watched the super computer scan every inch of the earth for any irregularities. He'd had the oddest feeling after his later encounter with the Death Dealer that something big was about to go down. And he didn't wanna miss it. "How do you get these bruises? I thought vibranium was supposed to prevent all of this." Melissa was well versed in therapeutical treatments but she couldn't understand how someone like him could suffer such injuries. In her eyes Honor Guard was more than any man ever could be but seeing these wounds made him more human in her eyes. "Well look at it like this, if i didn't have the vibranium then you'd need a lot more than a pin and some needles." He gave her a nice little smile to ease her nerves and she returned one.

In the next moment one of the scans shows a large power source in the peruvian forest. "Hmmm. Looks like we'll have to finish this some other time." James quickly rose up putting  his suit on and jumping in the Honor jet. Melissa took the reigns of the computer and began tracking the power source as it moved off planet. "Melissa i need you to keep track of this thing no matter where it goes. and Set up the transceiver to its coordinated at any given time. I'm not losing to him this time" He spout these direction as he prepped the jet for takeoff. Her fingers were busy typing in commands and she gave him a stern nod to confirm her compliance. With a roar the het took off through a small tunnel leading to an exit out of Vine City. "He's crossing over into the second sector, where ever he's headed i wouldn't wanna be there when he gets there."

After about 5 minutes in airspace he reaches the outskirts of the forest. James unloads his honorcycle using it to traverse the grassy plains of the peruvian jungle. the rumble of the engine keeps the deadly predators away as he stylishly rides to the last location of the power source that belonged to the vicious villain Darkchild, his murderer.  Reaching the site he found a woman and a man standing across from each other. There stances were defensive. A sign that neither knew the other. He had no time to greet either of them and it was blatantly obvious why they were here. "You felt it I'm sure. No time for introductions, he's quick and there are many lives on the line." With that said the Cardinal Crusader tore off back to his jet hoping that the two followed him. Once on the jet they could discuss what they needed to and devise a plan on how to put down the titan that was Darkchild.   

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Hours have passed as he soars through the blackness that envelopes him within space. A feeling of being drained comes quickly as he enters an unknown star system, feeling ill he tries to find an adequate source of energy. His body begins to crumble an wither he hurriedly starts towards a large water based planet and enters its atmo only for a large carrier to come out through the clouds stopping him. In a loud booming voice someone speaks over the speakers within the ship

"Unknown Male, Stop an turn back around. This place is not for outsiders, We will spare your life if you are too leave now." Darkchilds trademark grin creeps to his face, then using some of his energy his fists glow a darkened red as he pulls in the energies given off from the carriers engines using its heat his hands steam with heat "Dont think I am going to be able to do that. Sorry." Flying straight into the carrier he slams his fist in front of him smashing through the ships hull and continuing pushing further an further in, finally coming out the backend of the ship. He slowly turns around watching as the ship falls in two each splashing down into the water below, suddenly a blast of red hot energy slams into Darkchilds back. He is pushed down to the ground an bounces a few times off the top of the water before sinking for a few brief moments, a much larger carrier hovers over the ocean. Its cannons fixed on the water they scan the top of the water searching for Darkchild. Soon the water begins to bubble and steam begins to climb up from it.

Inside the carrier the order to fire at will, and the water is beaten as the cannons fire into the water. Soon a stream bursts from the water and Darkchild appears behind the Carrier his body restored "Awwwww what a refreshing dip will do for you. Plus those energy cannons did help out quite a bit also." With a smile he lifts his arm and a large mass of energy forms in his palm.

WHOOSH, the mass of energy fires from his hand and slams into the carrier engulfing it in whole. Soon all that remains is chard shell of a ship as it floats slowly down to the water. Finding nothing that mattered to him Darkchild takes off again soon the Vega Quadrant will be in his hands.