• 77 results
#1 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

im a rat. smirks

#2 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

The Chinese zodiac follows a twelve year cycle, each of the years being named after an animal. The Chinese believe that people born in a particular year take on the characteristics of the animal associated with that year.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"The Chinese zodiac follows a twelve year cycle, each of the years being named after an animal. The Chinese believe that people born in a particular year take on the characteristics of the animal associated with that year."

i think im a Rat

#4 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"im a rat. **smirks**"

congrats they say the rat is Ambitious, clever and devoted to their family. Hard-working and imaginative. Not always sure of themselves and do not always plan for the future. Will always stand by their friends.

#5 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Amaterasu says:
"The Chinese zodiac follows a twelve year cycle, each of the years being named after an animal. The Chinese believe that people born in a particular year take on the characteristics of the animal associated with that year. "
i think im a Rat"

tell me what year your born and i'll find out

#6 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

SilentStorm says:

"**looks confusingly at his outcome, the snake**"

tell me what year your born in and i'll find whether thats true

#7 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"Lillya WildChild says:
"im a rat. **smirks**"
congrats they say the rat is Ambitious, clever and devoted to their family. Hard-working and imaginative. Not always sure of themselves and do not always plan for the future. Will always stand by their friends. "

oh that so sounds like me!! ^^ thanks, i hear we are also charming. ^^

#8 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

looks confusingly at his outcome, the snake

#9 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

Monkey ;)

#10 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

I am the monkey all the way ;)

#11 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"SilentStorm says:
"**looks confusingly at his outcome, the snake**"
tell me what year your born in and i'll find whether thats true"

1990, Sept 14

#12 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady death: people born in the year of the monkey are Very clever, but mischievous. Love a challenge and can wriggle out of difficult situations by thinking through difficult problems. Highly successful and well-liked.

@Silent Storm: sept 14 1990 which means You are a Horse they are Very hardworking and independent. Will work on and on until a job is finished. Very intelligent, ambitious and expect to succeed. Can cope with several projects at once. Easily fall in love

#13 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"@Lady death: people born in the year of the monkey are Very clever, but mischievous. Love a challenge and can wriggle out of difficult situations by thinking through difficult problems. Highly successful and well-liked. @Silent Storm: sept 14 1990 which means You are a Horse they are Very hardworking and independent. Will work on and on until a job is finished. Very intelligent, ambitious and expect to succeed. Can cope with several projects at once. Easily fall in love"

nods his head knowing thats him

#14 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"Darkchild says:
"Amaterasu says:
"The Chinese zodiac follows a twelve year cycle, each of the years being named after an animal. The Chinese believe that people born in a particular year take on the characteristics of the animal associated with that year. "
i think im a Rat"

tell me what year your born and i'll find out"

May 23 1987

#15 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Amaterasu says:
"Darkchild says:
"Amaterasu says:
i think im a Rat"
May 23 1987"

May 23 1987 is....congrats You are a Rabbit they are Affectionate, gentle with strong family ties. Caring and hates conflict. Peace-makers with lots of friends. Dislike being the centre of attention and enjoy the good things of life.

#16 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

ok well some people fail to live up to there animals no big deal

#17 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

May 21 1994.

If im not one when is the year of the lion?

#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"@Lady death: people born in the year of the monkey are Very clever, but mischievous. Love a challenge and can wriggle out of difficult situations by thinking through difficult problems. Highly successful and well-liked. "

That's me, lol.

#19 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

!Drake! says:

"May 21 1994. If im not one when is the year of the lion?"

ok lets see...You are a Dog they are Faithful, honest and ready to serve others. Believe in truth and justice and loyal to friends. Always willing to listen to people’s problems and is able to gain the respect of others. Will share their thoughts but do not easily forgive those who cross them. Trustworthy. Tend to worry too much.

#20 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"Darkchild says:
"Amaterasu says:
"Darkchild says:
"Amaterasu says:
i think im a Rat"
May 23 1987"
May 23 1987 is....congrats You are a Rabbit they are Affectionate, gentle with strong family ties. Caring and hates conflict. Peace-makers with lots of friends. Dislike being the centre of attention and enjoy the good things of life. "

HAHAHA! Hates conflicts!?! Peace-maker? DISLIKES BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is soooo wrong! Dc is an ass, he is no peace maker, loves conflicts, and always wants to be the center of attention, even thought he tries but fails. :)

#21 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"ok well some people fail to live up to there animals no big deal"

Actually, I didn't mean it. In DC words: "I was just trying to be a pr!ck to him".

#22 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

sheep?

#23 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Amaterasu says:
"ok well some people fail to live up to there animals no big deal"
Actually, I didn't mean it. In DC words: "I was just trying to be a pr!ck to him". "

oh ok

#24 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a pig, it fits me (the chinese version anyway)

#25 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"sheep?"

you wouldn't mind telling me your month, date, and year of birth do i can finf out for sure please

#26 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Amaterasu says:
"Darkchild says:
"Amaterasu says:
"Darkchild says:
"Amaterasu says:
i think im a Rat"
May 23 1987"
May 23 1987 is....congrats You are a Rabbit they are Affectionate, gentle with strong family ties. Caring and hates conflict. Peace-makers with lots of friends. Dislike being the centre of attention and enjoy the good things of life. "

HAHAHA! Hates conflicts!?! Peace-maker? DISLIKES BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is soooo wrong! Dc is an ass, he is no peace maker, loves conflicts, and always wants to be the center of attention, even thought he tries but fails. :)"

is all that hostility because i kept u in the noob hole for so long

#27 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"I'm pretty certain, but 11/3/83"

ok then november 3 1983 is......yep your right it is pig they are Honest, peace-loving and make good friends. Will try not to argue and rarely lose their temper. Love the good things in life and are very willing to share with others. Enjoy gossip and fall in love easily. Can be untidy people at home.

#28 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"I'm a pig, it fits me (the chinese version anyway)"

you want to make sure if so tell me your month date and year of birth

#29 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty certain, but 11/3/83

#30 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Overkill says:

"Looks like I'm a dragon (May '88).. Well, if it's a chinese thing then dragon must be something cool right, I mean those fellas are crazy for dragons.."

ok lets see....may 1988 is......You are a Dragon

Confident, hardworking and always strive to be at the top. Full of energy, determined and will inspire other people. Don’t like routine and are excited by new projects. Show loyalty to friends, popular and fun-loving.

The Dragon is the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac and is looked upon as the luckiest of all the animals

#31 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like I'm a dragon (May '88).. Well, if it's a chinese thing then dragon must be something cool right, I mean those fellas are crazy for dragons..

#32 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Pig.

#33 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanke

#34 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"I'm a Pig."

thats cool

#35 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"Sanke"

you mean snake ok this is your personality

Charming and good thinkers. Love the finer things in life, so only the best is good enough. Good at making and saving money. Patient, charming and wise. Prefer not to rely on other people.

#36 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"Overkill says:
"Looks like I'm a dragon (May '88).. Well, if it's a chinese thing then dragon must be something cool right, I mean those fellas are crazy for dragons.."

ok lets see....may 1988 is......You are a Dragon

Confident, hardworking and always strive to be at the top. Full of energy, determined and will inspire other people. Don’t like routine and are excited by new projects. Show loyalty to friends, popular and fun-loving.

The Dragon is the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac and is looked upon as the luckiest of all the animals

"

Thanks a lot :]

The luckiest of all the animals, eh? Now that's a good year to be born in :P

#37 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Im what all the ladies call me.....A PIG. :)

#38 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

I was born in the year of the OX

#39 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Im a snake

#40 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

what am i? Nov 10,91

#41 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

~Rayne~ says:

"what am i? Nov 10,91"

sheep(ram)

#42 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm the sheep, lol

#43 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

i was born in the year of the dragon!

#44 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

I'ma snake!!!

http%3A//www.jimburgessdesign.com/comics/images/news_pics/snake_bite.jpg" />

#45 Posted by We Are Legend (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a snake? I'll be the black mamba then lol.

#46 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

obi that aint a snake, hold on and ill find you a snake if you want.

#47 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

im a snake too

solid snake

#48 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"obi that aint a snake, hold on and ill find you a snake if you want."

yes!

#49 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"~Rayne~ says:
"what am i? Nov 10,91"

sheep(ram)"

Okaaaayyy.....Wierd.....lolz what does that stand for?

#50 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

My book says I'm a goat

:P