• 110 results
#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

All,

I am in need of one final Horseman to join me. I have three of the four. War, (Me) Death (Ladydeath) and Strife (TBAiT) I need one final Horseman to assume the final role which can be either Famine, Pestilence or Fury. This is only one spot and it is leading up to a very significant RP. So if you are interested, post here and PM me so it can be discussed. For those of you who are unsure, just post here and I'll give you the details.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

Hrrrm

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Hrrrrrm? Is that curiosity or you just posting to boost your post count? LoL. If it's the former let me know. There are perks to becoming a Horseman.

#4 Posted by VictorGrey (13465 posts) - - Show Bio

Explain . . . not for me, but for the users that follow.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Curiosity.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: @Mercy_: Allow me to sate said curiosity.

Assuming the mantel of one of the three remaining Horseman grants the individual a set power set depending on which spot they assume. A Horse of undetermined abilities becomes available to the user in addition to an assortment of weapons which I will discuss with whomever wants the spot. Becoming The Horseman binds said character to the Calling of Apocalypse. Once the Seal of Apocalypse is shattered, the Four ride once more. The Calling cannot be fought, it cannot be canceled. Once it occurs, all four would be taken away to the site of the destruction of the seal.

Being War, and also being the oldest of the Horseman, I lead the charge and the other three fall under my orders. For the RP coming up that I need the last spot filled, I'll be changing certain things on the vine by undoing the violence done in the past and correcting the balance in addition to facing a threat capable of total annihilation of the planet. I will also be calling upon the other factions on the vine to aid in this endeavor but that's another story.

#7 Posted by VictorGrey (13465 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Interesting, but I doubt Victor would join. Being a Horseman isn't exactly in his moral code.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Blah, stop tempting me lol. Fury is right up Cass's alley...

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: That's fine. I just need a fourth body who is interested in taking their character a different route. This RP I'm talking about will end up being split up into two separate RPs. The correction in time will be one RP and the climactic battle will be the second one. I'm hoping I can successfully unite the Vine Nations to work together instead against one another. It's still in the works because TI needs to finish ONE RP at the moment which will lead into the next one.

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Assuming the role will amp up her power and grant her a series of what I call "uncontrollable" abilities despite her manipulation of them. She'll be granted a Horse and will permitted to unleash hell. She can take out the anger she feels and just be the woman she wants to be without fear of repercussions. Her children will be under the guard of the Horsemen and should she need assistance or anything she'll have their backing. The Horsemen of the Apocalypse is kind of family when Kain is not crossed. There are other perks that I have not worked out either though. That, and it opens up other RP doors.

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Lemme think about it.

#12 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: I am shocked more have not claimed interests in this matter?!

#13 Posted by VictorGrey (13465 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Haha, just me and Mercy, it appears you cannot do everything Lady Death . . .

#14 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: Who said I was doing anything??? This is all EC! So XP

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: There are benefits. Do I need to mention the health benefits? We have great dental too.

@ladydeath: I'm not Mr. Popular, remember that. So there's always that. LoL.

#16 Posted by VictorGrey (13465 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: You stated that "Ten In can do anything"

You even went on to say that they can stop the Ninjan Invasion if they bothered . . . yet they can't get a fourth horseman? Tragic . . .

#17 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm interested, as in I'll be watching this and reading any RPGs surrounding it, but as becoming an actual Horseman? I don't think I (or any of my alts, for that matter ;P) could fit the bill. I would normally jump at the chance.

#18 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: EC is asking OUT OF CHARACTER to have someone become the horseman, so your statement NULL AND VOID!

#19 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: *Mulls over fury for his no team alternate flucks*

Is it soon? I'm considering it, though I'm not sure at the moment

#20 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_: You have the writing skills to do it.

#21 Posted by VictorGrey (13465 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Haha, calm down on the sugar lady.

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: I can easily NPC a fourth, making one isn't the hardest task available. I'd prefer to work with somebody I haven't really worked with just for the experience and for the fun of it. In character, I wouldn't ask. I'd end up making you a Horseman since you have no power anymore, have you do what I need you to do and then kill you so somebody more worthy can take the mantel. But, that's besides the point.

@_Punk_: There's no bill to fit. It's just a matter of allowing your character to fall into that dark place. I have fun doing that.

#23 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: Like I said, normally I would jump at the chance (Pestilence o.o). Just don't think I have a character I've put enough work into to be interesting that could fit. Wish I could, I love things relating to the Four Horseman myth.
#24 Posted by VictorGrey (13465 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: So you'd kill your horsemen?

#25 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eternal Chaos: In a way there is. It's changing a character. Right now, most of my characters that I've put some writing into are on good directions, and don't exactly require any change. But you've tempted me.. I'll consider.
#26 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_: EC said everything I would have told you. You would just have to explore new depths of your character.

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_: Unfortunate. There's always openings in the Horseman since I seem to kill them pretty often.

#28 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: Yes. I've killed ALL of the previous Horseman before. I killed Famine a good few times, Pestilence three or four and Death twice. I get irritated easily.

#30 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flucks: ok??

#31 Posted by VictorGrey (13465 posts) - - Show Bio

Warning

Do not join unless if you are ready to die.

#32 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos said:

@VictorGrey: Yes. I've killed ALL of the previous Horseman before. I killed Famine a good few times, Pestilence three or four and Death twice. I get irritated easily.

Way to sell me ;p

#33 Edited by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Hammer would fit fury, so long as you don't mind giving more powers to a 100k tonner.

@VictorGrey said:

Warning

Do not join unless if you are ready to die.

No biggie. I've got ways around death with that specific character.

#34 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: At least he was honest! Just don't irritate him and all will be well. OR! Become friends with someone who has some pull to sway him from killing you. LOL!

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: @VictorGrey: I only killed NPC Horseman for the story. If I didn't kill the Deaths, LD wouldn't have that spot. If I didn't kill the others I wouldn't have room for others to join in on the fun. Characters that want to leave can leave once this one RP set is completed.

#36 Posted by VictorGrey (13465 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Haha, it's a joke. Kinda . . .

#37 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos said:

@Mercy_: @VictorGrey: I only killed NPC Horseman for the story. If I didn't kill the Deaths, LD wouldn't have that spot. If I didn't kill the others I wouldn't have room for others to join in on the fun. Characters that want to leave can leave once this one RP set is completed.

Oi, I think I have a character who would fit Fury, assuming Fury means a character with insane rage problems.

#38 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Harris becoming Pestilence, considering my developments to him I'm planning. Just don't see his motive to do so. I could certainty come up with a reason for his emotional state to change.

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel:That does fit the bill. It enhances other traits as well and I don't mind considering I'm in the same boat.

@_Punk_: He was denied a Klondike bar.

#40 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eternal Chaos: -.-
#41 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos said:

@_Punk_: He was denied a Klondike bar.

ROTFLMAO!!!

#43 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: xP
#44 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_:

#45 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_:

@1146Abel: Definitely considering you.

#46 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

Heheheheheee! LOL!

#47 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: @Eternal Chaos: -.-
#48 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal Chaos: Aight, just keep me posted.

#49 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_: It was hilarious come on you know it is!

#50 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

>.<
@Eternal Chaos
In other news, I'm interested in the role of Pestilence.