• 134 results
#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

The great being, Viriijja, has been dormant for many years. Now, the beast has awoken, and summoned the greatest fighters across many dimensions to use as sacrifices for its omnipotent ritual, one capable of achieving Ultimecia's long forgotten goal, Time Compression (for anyone who does not know, its when past, present, and future all merge together, and only the most powerful beings can even survive in it), only it would enable the user to control anything aned everything underneath it. Final Fantasy characters from across dimensions and time have been drawn to a strange world that seems to be a fusion of their worlds. The compression has already began, and weaker beings are beginning to fade away...thus meaning that NPC's are NOT easily killed. Basic rules apply, no auto hitting, no God moding. All you need to do is pick any Final Fantasy character that you want to be in your journey to find out whats going on....and ultimately to kill Viriijja. You'll inevitably need to form your own party to beat him....but rivals from Final Fantasy can fight eachother along the way.Just don't try to kill eachother to much. Just think of Viriijja as Yiazmat x3. There are certain characters you obviously can't be...like Sephiroth (unless you want to be him BEFORE he went insane) or any of the other central antagonists of the games. I'm fine with any character you choose, just so long as They aren't gods or anything... I'll try to start the RPG in about a week...I don't have any time right now. Obviously, I'll have to be Squall. You can make your character as strong as they can get on the game (which I advise...I'm trying to make Viriijja as strong as I can). So, pick your char. and when I do the RPG just switch your picture to that character to avoid confusion.
Post Edited:2007-11-04 16:15:32

#2 Posted by Viriijja (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Come one, come all, I'll best you in everything you do....

#3 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds cool,i think i wanna be Tidus or Leon

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"sounds cool,i think i wanna be Tidus or Leon"

You'll have to be Tidus, because Squall IS Leon...glad I finally got somebody though..put some thought into this one... : )

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"sounds cool,i think i wanna be Tidus or Leon"
You'll have to be Tidus, because Squall IS Leon...glad I finally got somebody though..put some thought into this one... : )"

Alright ill be Tidus

#6 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds interesting, I have dibs on Sabin. Also what is the deal with equipment, I mean can I use the genji glove and offering or what? and how is the magic gonna work in this?

#7 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Rdeegvainl says:

"This sounds interesting, I have dibs on Sabin. Also what is the deal with equipment, I mean can I use the genji glove and offering or what? and how is the magic gonna work in this?"

You can use anything you can get....I'm making this guy as powerful as possible.

#8 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

I call vincent when this thing begins

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"I call vincent when this thing begins "

So who is your avatar? Raven or what?

#10 Posted by Travveler (120 posts) - - Show Bio

ok pain its me ronny ahaha

and as you know... im where FF is.

count me it. im gonna change my character before it starts to a sort of Rikku like one (dont start with the girl crap lol)

#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear god. I'm in hahahaha

#12 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Dear god. I'm in hahahaha"

so, who are you?

#13 Posted by Travveler (120 posts) - - Show Bio

this means im dead right?

lol :P

#14 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"King of Kings says:

so, who are you?

"

Kefka maybe?

#15 Posted by Travveler (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Rdeegvainl says:

"Assimilation says:
"King of Kings says:
so, who are you? "
Kefka maybe?"

omg what normal or angel form?

#16 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

NM rules state cannot be a central antagonist, so i don't think KOK is Kefka
Post Edited:2007-11-07 14:43:38

#17 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm me you fools. I dont hide behind nine different characters. What you see is what you get. P.S. What happened to this rp? D.O.A.?

#18 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

said it would start in about a week, he said that 3 days ago so it's coming but just a little wait.

#19 Posted by Travveler (120 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna have to change my character... but im already RPing so im gonna put my character on my blog when i do it

i was gonna change it anyways :D

#20 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Darn. Somebody already got Vincent......ok....gotta think here for a minute now......

Zidane's mine unless I think of someone else, k?

#21 Posted by Travveler (120 posts) - - Show Bio

dont you dare go nicking rikku :P

#22 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I'm me you fools. I dont hide behind nine different characters. What you see is what you get. P.S. What happened to this rp? D.O.A.?"

I'm still doing it. I guess I'll just wait for everybody to get on. So, which character are you then? I don't know anybody named Gambler in Final Fantasy....

#23 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Gambler says:
"I'm me you fools. I dont hide behind nine different characters. What you see is what you get. P.S. What happened to this rp? D.O.A.?"
I'm still doing it. I guess I'll just wait for everybody to get on. So, which character are you then? I don't know anybody named Gambler in Final Fantasy...."

I'll be Cloud or Auron. Whichever one I like more so I'll probably be cloud.

#24 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"/Pain says:
"Gambler says:
I'm still doing it. I guess I'll just wait for everybody to get on. So, which character are you then? I don't know anybody named Gambler in Final Fantasy...."
I'll be Cloud or Auron. Whichever one I like more so I'll probably be cloud."

That was easy :)

#25 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"The great being, Viriijja, has been dormant for many years. Now, the beast has awoken, and summoned the greatest fighters across many dimensions to use as sacrifices for its omnipotent ritual, one capable of achieving Ultimecia's long forgotten goal, Time Compression (for anyone who does not know, its when past, present, and future all merge together, and only the most powerful beings can even survive in it), only it would enable the user to control anything aned everything underneath it. Final Fantasy characters from across dimensions and time have been drawn to a strange world that seems to be a fusion of their worlds. The compression has already began, and weaker beings are beginning to fade away...thus meaning that NPC's are NOT easily killed. Basic rules apply, no auto hitting, no God moding. All you need to do is pick any Final Fantasy character that you want to be in your journey to find out whats going on....and ultimately to kill Viriijja. You'll inevitably need to form your own party to beat him....but rivals from Final Fantasy can fight eachother along the way.Just don't try to kill eachother to much. Just think of Viriijja as Yiazmat x3. There are certain characters you obviously can't be...like Sephiroth (unless you want to be him BEFORE he went insane) or any of the other central antagonists of the games. I'm fine with any character you choose, just so long as They aren't gods or anything... I'll try to start the RPG in about a week...I don't have any time right now. Obviously, I'll have to be Squall. You can make your character as strong as they can get on the game (which I advise...I'm trying to make Viriijja as strong as I can). So, pick your char. and when I do the RPG just switch your picture to that character to avoid confusion.
Post Edited:2007-11-04 16:15:32"

How strong will he be?

On a level of Irritating to Total B*H.

#26 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
"Gambler says:
That was easy :)"

What me choosing my character?

#27 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"/Pain says:
"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
"Gambler says:
What me choosing my character?"
Yeah...and he can be as strong as you want him to be. Your only limit is as strong as he can get on the game...which is pretty frickin strong.....any way as soon as Assimilation and Ronny (possibly Akira, I doubt that dude with a weird name ,Sdeegvainl, or something, will ever come back but.....) we'll start.
Post Edited:2007-11-10 15:53:24
#28 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
"Gambler says:
What me choosing my character?"
Yeah...and he can be as strong as you want him to be. Your only limit is as strong as he can get on the game...which is pretty frickin strong.....any way as soon as Assimilation and Ronny (possibly Akira, I doubt that dude with a weird name ,Sdeegvainl, or something, will ever come back but.....) we'll start.
Post Edited:2007-11-10 15:53:24"

So how do we choose teams? Do we get other people from the FF universe to be on our team that someone didn't choose or what?

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, don't bring in anybody...just team up with somebody in the RPG that appears... better yet just team up with somebody already on...if only I could get more people...

#30 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Nah, don't bring in anybody...just team up with somebody in the RPG that appears... better yet just team up with somebody already on...if only I could get more people..."

Okay.

#31 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright then... I'll try to get some FF fans that I know of...

#32 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Alright then... I'll try to get some FF fans that I know of..."

Let's team up for the rpg.

#33 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"/Pain says:
Let's team up for the rpg."

I'v got no objections to that!!! I always wanted a Squall/Cloud team up...that one match in Kingdom Hearts 1 was all I got :(

#34 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
I'v got no objections to that!!! I always wanted a Squall/Cloud team up...that one match in Kingdom Hearts 1 was all I got :( "

You should see them in KH2 when they fight the heartless.

#35 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"/Pain says:
"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
I'v got no objections to that!!! I always wanted a Squall/Cloud team up...that one match in Kingdom Hearts 1 was all I got :( "
You should see them in KH2 when they fight the heartless."

I did. It was awesome...so you seem to play a lot of video games...what was your favorite FF? Just asking to kill the time...

#36 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
I did. It was awesome...so you seem to play a lot of video games...what was your favorite FF? Just asking to kill the time..."

FFX or FF7 or FF 12

#37 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"/Pain says:
"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
I did. It was awesome...so you seem to play a lot of video games...what was your favorite FF? Just asking to kill the time..."
FFX or FF7 or FF 12"

Finally, a fan of the most recent...Basch is awesome. I've met so many people that hated final fantasy XII it wasn't even funny. My favorite was 8..coming in with a close tie w/ 4. I loved that game...

#38 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
"Jax says:
"/Pain says:
FFX or FF7 or FF 12"
Finally, a fan of the most recent...Basch is awesome. I've met so many people that hated final fantasy XII it wasn't even funny. My favorite was 8..coming in with a close tie w/ 4. I loved that game..."

I liked Vaan's quickenings.

#39 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"I liked Basch's. You don't deny the guy that can punch through dimensions..oh crap...I gotta go soon..but I'll try to start it next Saturday. It'll be better then...litt;e brothers won't be pestering me.... bleh"

I'll see ya.

#40 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Basch's. You don't deny the guy that can punch through dimensions..oh crap...I gotta go soon..but I'll try to start it next Saturday. It'll be better then...litt;e brothers won't be pestering me.... bleh

#41 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"/Pain says:
"I liked Basch's. You don't deny the guy that can punch through dimensions..oh crap...I gotta go soon..but I'll try to start it next Saturday. It'll be better then...litt;e brothers won't be pestering me.... bleh"
I'll see ya."

cool

#42 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

I might be Basch, anyone want to team up if I do?

#43 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I should mention I'll be gone until early next week.

#44 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Liverwurst says:

"Oh, I should mention I'll be gone until early next week."

That's fine...I would have been him if I could change my picture.... any way I'll start it sometime when I can get on for a longer period of time and evrybody on is, well, on...

#45 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm back, so nobody wants to team up?

#46 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Liverwurst says:
"Oh, I should mention I'll be gone until early next week."
That's fine...I would have been him if I could change my picture.... any way I'll start it sometime when I can get on for a longer period of time and evrybody on is, well, on..."

When is it starting.

#47 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I have an awesome idea, but someone else would have to be Basch. I also have a question, can I be a minor villian who becomes a hero?

#48 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Liverwurst says:

"Wow, I have an awesome idea, but someone else would have to be Basch. I also have a question, can I be a minor villian who becomes a hero?"

Sure, and for everybody who is still in this (sorry its taking so long) it starts on November 24, noon EST.l I couldn't do it on the last date I specified because I was sick...like really bad.

#49 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Liverwurst says:
"Wow, I have an awesome idea, but someone else would have to be Basch. I also have a question, can I be a minor villian who becomes a hero?"
Sure, and for everybody who is still in this (sorry its taking so long) it starts on November 24, noon EST.l I couldn't do it on the last date I specified because I was sick...like really bad."

Saturday huh. Oh can we have a form of transportation at the beginning and can we begin in someone else's world other than our own like Spira or Ivalice.

#50 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

But seriously, can someone be Basch? I have a great idea.