#1 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I'll let you guys start.

ALSO!!! All the standard rules apply, no god-moding, no auto hits, etc.
Post Edited:2007-06-01 21:01:42

#2 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak and Enigma are sitting in a Starbucks. Octagon looks around. "What the hell are we doing in a Starbucks? Oh well, let's get out of here." Freak and Enigma left the building, and ventured into the streets. "Hey Enigma, I found something really cool, watch this." They ducked into a nearby alleyway, and Freak teleported them to a rooftop close by. "Look you can see half the city up here. It's beautiful in the sunset like this." They stood watching the city as the sun began to fall.

#3 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc: I think this is dead, no one appears to want to fight us.

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

OCC, Thats becaus no one cares.

#5 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler appeared behind the two Octagons, and before they knew what happened he had ripped one of them in half. Leaving two halves of a bloody carcass on the roof.

Post Edited:2007-06-03 06:50:20

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

Th skies turned to shadows as , Arrow flew down ramming his sword into the other octs body, He fillped over bringing his sword down cutting , him in half , Walking over he picked up one half and crushed it using magic.

THIS PAGE JUST GOT OWNED BY THE VV

#7 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that was fun, but due to an obvious breach in auto-hitting and god-moding rules, we have won our challenge, and thus proved that we are far superior to the VV. If you would like a rematch, let us know!