Fight Club

• 53 results
Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Great Cade is running a fight club. People (and other) can come here to beat the everloving sh*t out of each other for sport. Power levels above street level will probably have to do battle somewhere other than my basement, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a place. Basically, ask anyone who's posted here if they wanna fight, and if they accept, the battle RP goes here too. Fights last until one party drops out, is knocked unconscious, or dies.

Feel free the challenge me too.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: " I am In the fight club.. and with new crotch gear" gesturing to Cade

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You broke the first two rules.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: ( "I know The maker of Geth in real life so he probably does'nt care")

Crook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Crook
Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: I don't think you got the reference, bro. But I'll fight you and your crotch-plate of doom here soon.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Okay Mang reply when we fight

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shogun_of_sarcasm
Shogun_of_Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rule number one.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shogun_of_sarcasm

I already called him out on his shit. Lol

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We will send a class 1 drone to evaluate this planets strengths.

Avatar image for shogun_of_sarcasm
Shogun_of_Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: True, true.

You on the club, tho?

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/cvnu-fight-club-1587502/

:p

Ersatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ersatz

Talks about this fight club to ALL the wrong people. Has it shut down and condemned.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ersatz: No... you did'nt make it you just copied Geth a second ago on that stupid one you made

Ersatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Plan-B

@ersatz: Only.. if i could here the tone of your viose so your agreeing in my mind der de der de der der der

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: That one is from seven months ago, though...

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: Don't mind him. He doesn't know how things work here yet. I'd hook him up with a mentor (conflicting schedules, long story), but he's more stubborn than a pregnant hooker at a shotgun wedding.

That doesn't make sense, but you see what I mean.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I'm up for a fight! Flex is the name, Brawling is my game.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Geth

@wearelegion: Heh. Good thing!

(You want Cade or Dakota?)

(Actually, upon reading your characer intro, I think we should go with both XD)

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: It's alright, I get it. I was once new too :)

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: Yeah.

On an unrelated note, I think I might just do what you did and link all my RP accounts through a single bio.

But that might just give me too much allowance on making new characters whenever I damn well want to.

20 and counting. It's a little out of control.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth:

That's precisely why I linked all of mine. Couldn't stand the creativity dampener that was having to go through the process of creating a new e-mail account just to make one new guy I use only once. I like seeing what sticks, so I chose to combine them all. I have about ten alternate accounts I never even touched, and I'm not proud of that. Also, I can rack up post count a lot faster now. Not that that means anything; but I do enjoy seeing the number steadily increase...

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: Indeed. Wish I would've figured tht out sooner XD. Couple thousand here, couple thousand there, few hundred on my neglected accounts.

I hope I'll still want to play as Cade after MK fever dies down when I get MKX

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Thank you for making them understand

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: a new thread then? for our duel?

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth said:

@jack_: Yeah.

On an unrelated note, I think I might just do what you did and link all my RP accounts through a single bio.

But that might just give me too much allowance on making new characters whenever I damn well want to.

20 and counting. It's a little out of control.

Do it man. Best alternative to making dozens of alts.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have made alts linked to this account too, my evil personas anyways

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rawr, King comes to play

No Caption Provided

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jack_

@geth said:

The Great Cade is running a fight club. People (and other) can come here to beat the everloving sh*t out of each other for sport. Power levels above street level will probably have to do battle somewhere other than my basement, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a place. Basically, ask anyone who's posted here if they wanna fight, and if they accept, the battle RP goes here too. Fights last until one party drops out, is knocked unconscious, or dies.

Feel free the challenge me too.

No Caption Provided

I just noticed that last bit.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By XxHEROxX

No Caption Provided

bring it on!

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight, club?
Fight, club?

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SolarHawk

@geth: @palidan@wild_cat

(I feel like making this into a roleplaying area too =) )

Solar Hawk had become something of a regular in Cade's basement at this point. To most people she looked like a fallen tyrant, the last vestige of Super City that just couldn't handle having lost. She put a great deal of effort into being seen here frequently, fighting a war that had ended months ago and losing herself in fights like some people lost themselves in alcohol. New people were arriving now though. The dominant woman of the fight club stood outside of the ring, punching the ever living hell out of a heavy bag. She wore her helmet and her usual gym clothes, an overly tight black shirt and a pair of equally tight jean shorts. Her wings were half unfurled on her back as she laid into the bag.

At first she paid little attention to the new arrivals. She seemed to grow angrier with every punch, slamming her fists into the bag again and again, the poor punching bag rocked brutally hard with every impact. Even against a punching bag she seemed lost in her anger, a damaged person with considerable ability to hurt someone. Of course in reality the White Lantern (a fact most were also unaware of) was anything but lost. She knew exactly what she was doing. Everything she planned on doing in the near future required a certain amount of tarnish on her already poor public image.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarhawk: In the arena itself stood the owner of the operation, who enthusiastically participated whenever he had the chance. He was doing battle with a burly man, probably over 300 pounds, with a scruffy beard and many scars. Cade danced around the sluggish attacks of the man, and delivered a forceful blow to his jaw, knocking out a tooth and blood. Cade turned around and looked to the crowd, taunting his opponent, who promptly grabbed ahold of Cade and began to squeeze him. The sound of ribs cracking caused a grin to spread across the burly man's face, which was quickly wiped off by a headbutt which broke his nose and part of his skull. The man's left eye was hanging out of it's shattered socket. He was kneeling in shock. Cade ran forward, and the bottom of his shoe connected with the man's face, smashing the eye against him. As he reeled back, Cade grabbed his arm and twisted it, snapping it on his shoulder. He then grabbed hold of both arms, and with a short running start, stomped down onto the man's knee, breaking it, and used that to boost himself upward for a knee to the jaw, which shattered upon contact. Still grasping the man's arms, Cade swung him towards the floor, and he landed face down with a loud thud. Blood pooled under him. Cade put his foot on the man's head. "Mercy?" He asked the crowd, waving his arms. The spectators began to chant, progressively louder and more in sync, "No Mercy!" Cade smiled and waped some blood from his face. "Yeah? No mercy? No mercy it is!" He lifted his leg, and brought it back down ontop of the man's head with a shadow stomp. Skull fragments and brain matter, both covered in hair, were launched across the floor, and Cade turned his heel on what was left. "Somebody get a f*cking mop." He walked through an opening in the crowd, wiping his shoe on the floor. He approached Solar Hawk, who was training on the edge of the basement. "You fighting tonight? I've got a couple supers lined up, thought you might want a pick before they killed each other."

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Nah, this is a combined OOC and RP. Just post when you wanna go.

Sorry for my inactivity this weekend btw.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*cracks knuckles* Are state-busters welcome?

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: I bought an empty warehouse for the fighters who would wreck my basement.

But there are always more warehouses, so feel free

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth:

Hmm... I'll think about it, once you find a worthy opponent.

No Caption Provided

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: *drools*

Uhhh..... Oh! Yeah, the Fight Club, uh, I'll get right on that!

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth:

Solar Hawk paused in her work out and turned her attention to him. "The crowd never wants mercy." She told him. "Surely you know that." She said with a gesture towards the arena. "I'll fight if there's someone worth fighting. The last few people were just street thugs." Solar Hawk, curiously, never killed anyone in the arena, regardless of what the crowd said. It was beginning to make people grumble about her a little. "Who are these two you mentioned?"

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarhawk: "There's three, actually." Cade ignored the statement about mercy. Killing was what he did int he arena. It was how he let people know he still ran the joint. If anybody challenged him and won, his reputation would go right down the crapper. "You've met Brutus, right? He was at the party. Big guy, real big. He's a brick for sure. Another would be Dakota, my personal bodyguard. He comes down here to fight every once in a while, but only when there's someone who he has to try to fight. Otherwise he just cooks their brains out of their skulls. The third one is a new guy, don't know his name. Rocks are his thing, looks like he's made out of 'em. Controls 'em too." Cade looked over his shoulder to fiind two men fighting over the splattered remains of Cade's opponent. "Damnit, I said get a mop! That's gross, guys." He turned back to Solar Hawk. "You can take all of them, none of them, or anything in between. I've only got so many supers, not all of them are going to be on your level, so feel free to ask for a handicap match."

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nymphixia
No Caption Provided

@solarhawk: @geth:

"So I heard this is where the fights are held?" came the voice of an unimpressive-looking blonde girl, her accent barely noticeable and even more challenging to place. Dressed like some kind of biker punk chick, she didn't appear to be out of her early twenties and nor did she have any outward signs out power, skill, or non-human origin. The "heavenly" tattoos coating her arms, back, and chest were mostly covered by her black leather jacket, and a wristband reading "my mommy's omnipotent" could be seen peeking out from under her fingerless motorcycle gloves. "I have some aggression I need to take out."

She didn't seem to mind interrupting one bit, and had the look of one who was used to getting what she wanted when she wanted it. Whether it was a matter of money, position, or personal power was challenging to discern from how she presented herself, but an aura of a certain lazy arrogance was hard to miss.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: @nymphixia

Solar Hawk touched his chest with a gloved hand, running her fingers down along the side of his ribcage. "You have a healing factor?" She asked, remembering the sounds of cracked ribs. "I'll take the rock guy, sounds interesting but I'm bringing my mace." Solar Hawk shook her head at the men fighting over the body. "That kind of crap is exactly what I was trying to..." She sighed. "Never mind, that's in the past."

Solar Hawk paused when she saw the new girl come in demanding to know about fighting. The ancient warrior turned her head in that direction. "Got any training?" She asked. "Or are you just going to hit things for awhile and hope for the best?"

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: @solarhawk:

Training? Hahahaha. This is gonna be fun.

"Got some," she said, her expression still mantled by a playful, aggressive smirk. She cracked her knuckles, then her neck from side to side. "And yeah, I figure that whatever I hit hard enough will stop moving before too long."

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: @geth

"Have her fight the rock guy." Solar Hawk said with a little smile. "Then we can see how much your overly testosterone induced crowd wants to see two women."