#1 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone who wants to fight me heres your chance

normal RPG rules

no interferences

#2 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap stood there coat swaying in the wind sword in one hand gun in the other under a tree that has just blossomed on a hill with green grass and flowers crunching under his feet waiting for his first opponent.

#3 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Clouds gathered as a storm broke. The rain torrented down to form into a humanoid shape.

'Sorry, but I just like a dramatic entrance."

#4 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

"come on then lets see what you've got"

#5 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa ran at Cap, and punched him full force.

#6 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok (aka cap) turned into metal the puch doing nothing.

#7 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum was in the mood for a fight. HE flew infront of Havok,

"so this is an invitatoin"

Obsorbing nearly all Havoks energy, Spectrum lands and stands infront of Havok, with no energy havok can't move.

"Akwa, if you'd like to try that againn."

#8 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

spectrum says:

"Spectrum was in the mood for a fight. HE flew infront of Havok,"so this is an invitatoin"Obsorbing nearly all Havoks energy, Spectrum lands and stands infront of Havok, with no energy havok can't move."Akwa, if you'd like to try that againn.""

"energy HA I run on pure rage and that you cannot take away but only increase" and havok put his hand on spectrums shoulder really hard so he could not escape and went to freeze him.

#9 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"Danm he nows how to hurt me!!! Time to try something a little different"

Spectrum blast light out all over his body breaking Havok's hold, he jumps high in the air and shoots a massive laser at him.

#10 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok turns into fire absorbing the blast he then shot ice at him

#11 Posted by Dark_Lord_Sturm (245 posts) - - Show Bio

A meteor rammed into the ground and sturm appeared he ignited his lightsaber and slashed at Havok.

#12 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: Havok, Akwa can punch through metal easily. He's super-strong.

#13 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc: this is strong metal not normal (it can with stand hits from superman) that i was made of nothing can brake it unless you have metal controling abilitys.

He dodged the slash from sturm and then started to make it snow at really cold temperatures.

#14 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa froze over. 'You think that can stop me? Foolish mortal.' With those words Akwa then fell over from the cold. Muffled Fludonian swearing could be heard.

After pulling himself up, Akwa realised that Havok wasn't made from metal anymore since he had turned to ice previously.

"Eat it!" he cried and punched with enough force to (literaly) split mountains.
Post Edited:2007-06-01 06:30:05

#15 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

the punch hit havok sending him back into a tree he then turned metal again and went to punch akwa in the face so hard it would be enough to hurt superman.

#16 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

A sunburst flew at havok "Die advocate of darkness" said U-Mos.

#17 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa's head went flying off before retaching itself.

'You'l have to do more than knock my head off to kill me, Cap"

Akwa reached out his hands and began to drain Havok's body of all it's moisture.

#18 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

U-Mos began fireing light rays to incinerate havok.

#19 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

havok controlled the water inside him it wasn't going anywhere he then turned on fire the rays doing nothing "oooooh someone new"

#20 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

U-mos fired a blast that equaled that of a mile long meteor on havok that was concentrated so it would only hit havok "Eat it havok" said U-mos as the blast went at the speed of light.

#21 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

U-Mos says:

"U-mos fired a blast that equaled that of a mile long meteor on havok that was concentrated so it would only hit havok "Eat it havok" said U-mos as the blast went at the speed of light."

ooc is it a meteor or what ?

#22 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC:a energy blast with the power of a meteor impact. U-mos fired another one "Die" said U-Mos.

#23 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

"Thats not going to work matey" his fist went into metal and he hit at u-mos the fastest that ever could

#24 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

U-Mos fired a meteor impact level energy blast right into havok at point blank "Good bye havok".

#25 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

he turned into electricity absorbing the energy he then flew at high speeds in an attempt to pick him up

#26 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

A Giant pond size black ooze moved towards U-Mos and was a mere inch from him.

#27 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

havok was still flying at u-mos

#28 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

The liquid went on U-Mos then his color turned from silverish to black with red lines and eyes and his power increased a thousand fold "No Help the darkness is consuming me" were the light U-mos' last words before the dark terran emperor ing possessed him "Silence fool" said the emperor ing when it completely controlled him and now U-Mos was a being of unending evil now "Now You shall feel the power of darkness Havok" said U-mos as a dark energy version of the sunburst flew at havok "You have no hope" said Dark U-mos as he is now called who has class 1 million strength and supreme speed and agility.

#29 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

he burst through the ray and still flew at u-mos

#30 Posted by U-Mos (189 posts) - - Show Bio

U-Mos Moved out of the way faster than the speed of light (he can't be seen since he is moving faster than light) And then moved behind havok and took a punch at him.

#31 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Enigma heard the ruckus of the battle and flew to the scene. He hovered high above the fight to get his bearings on who is who, and waited for the time to strike.

#32 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

the punch missed havok who turned around and went to kick them

#33 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa looked up and saw a figure floating in the air.

'oh hello. Who are you?'

#34 Posted by Quadraxis (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Quadraxis was Visible over the horizon he towered over all "Target sighted Fireing" said quadraxis as he unleashed 4 Seeker missles.