Edited By MrYashimora

No Caption Provided

Species: Alien, mutation

Race: Xinocons

Family: Ayana(wife), Lia(daughter)

theme song

Equipment and abilities

No Caption Provided

Tiger sword: this sword has been past down generation to generation, now ending in Haseo's hands, on the surface it looks like an ordinary sword that you swing it with the blade the kill somebody but down to its genetic makeup it as a powerful new light structure, millions and millions of nanites encompass the blade making it too prone to all types of different scenarios can go from regular blade to blade that hazards electricity or blade that's sharper than usual can cut through the thickest armor or a blade that can bend and twirl a blade that can even extend 50 feet Haseo has mastered all these techniques and uses them all in battle.

Arc LH five SideArm:

Similar to a plasma gun the art gun has more of a railgun aspect to it in being a side arm is more powerful than a 50 caliber if this was a 50 caliber assault rifle could be enough to stop a tank. Using the same source similar to what Hydra use back in World War I is unlimited energy which never running out of ammunition because it has none, but it does have to recharge after several shots. Tie only uses this is not using his sword or if he needs to kill somebody if from a distance.

Abilities

Fast-Forward: Built like a cheetah, Haseo's superior physique allows him to sprint up to 100 Miles Per Hours. However, there is a catch. If he abuses his body to the maximum, the results will be costing. Haseo could seriously tear a vital ligament. Worst cause scenario is dying from a seizure or a heart attack, which is why he must take short bursts.

Enhanced Regeneration: Haseo can heal rapidly from any physical injury; the rate of recovery is twice as fast as the normal human. Wounds heal in a matter of minutes. Severed or missing body parts may be replicated in a matter of hours, with the proper rest. However, if Haseo suffers mortal wounds too grave to heal with time, he may die.

Master swordsman: Haseo has trained in the way of the blade for 300 years and knows more then any human. any Earth bound sword style he has mastered.

Weapons expert: Haseo has mastered 90% of human hand held weapons from the m-14 to the musket, he uses 2 Arc side arms as his main weapons on Earth.

Strategist: do to Haseo's intellect and genetic makeup Haseo has been gifted with IQ of 250 because of this extremely high IQ compared to humans he is never lost the battle, well a war at least. before anybody can react Haseo has 18 moves ahead of you thinking every situation in any situation I can come and play.

Powers

Gravedad: Haseo has the ability to telekinetically move and levitate his trademark weapons exclusively, with the use of magnetically-charged gloves.

Zaprialli: Zaprialli is a mutant ability that steals the powers or abilities of a user, for a very short period of time. Since this ability physically exerts too much energy, Haseo will need to rest before using it again. Because of this, the hero prefers to use Zaprialli as a last resort.

Weakness

Family: like any super hero there loved ones are always there weak point, Yashimora's wife and daughter are is whole world if he looses the he be devistated, witch is whey there back on planet Zenitaia.

BIO

20 light years from Earth there is a small M-class planet known as Zenitaia, this planet is the home worlds of Sakara. Because of this planets atmosphere is make up of a Unique compound radiation Sakara's race, the Xinocons can live for thousands of years. Genetic mutation because of this radiation is also made them and mortal heightened abilities some even develop superpowers. The planets 20 million inhabitants are highly advanced civilization and have their own governmental system SWORD is their primary military force on and around that planet as some 50 years ago the Xinocons found earth and slowly began to study humans after witnessing World War I and World War II they saw that the human race was unstable and offered their assistance via the Roswell incident. They sent a representative of their people to negotiate an alliance with the humans Pres. Roosevelt was the first human to shake hands with our people a human greeting that we traded since the 1950s the Xinocons have blended into earth society since we look so much alike only difference being our genetic makeup and able to live for thousands of years. In 1975 the present United States at the time I had a secret meeting with a representative of Xinocon people, this meeting was to discuss world safety and military power and at the end of the meeting present United States agreed to let the strategic weaponized operation Regiment division better known as SWORD to build a space station around earth and safeguarded from any alien or superhuman threat the station was completely stealth until the year 2013 when the US government decide to make their existence public.

Today SWORD is known by the world as a public arms for higher but not any ordinary mercenaries, SWORD is a private army, yes but they act like there the UN witch they are not. Yashimora takes a dictatorship like role leading SWORD but he is a very skilled and tactical stradigest. in the Federation, with his people 20 light years away from Earth, he commands a fleet of starships that safeguard his home planet, all 30 run ins with a hostile alien race he has won them all. little is known of Yashimora's past other then that his foster mother found him on the streets when he was just a boy, he has a bloody head and a broken arm, so she got him to a hospital and took him in.(under construction)

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrYashimora

ill be adding onto his bio again describing the place he grew up.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That's really cool. Where did the art come from?

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrYashimora

@jaken7 said:

That's really cool. Where did the art come from?

deviantart.com, really good art there and ty

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

He's pretty.

You may want to credit the artist if you found their stuff on DA. I know you aren't profiting off of it, but it's nice to have a little extra traffic directed to his page.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrYashimora

He's pretty.

You may want to credit the artist if you found their stuff on DA. I know you aren't profiting off of it, but it's nice to have a little extra traffic directed to his page.

i can do that sure :)

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@mryashimora: As for your character, I think the concept is still really cool.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrYashimora
Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@mryashimora:

i know this guy, lol

on the real, as my SWORD ID card is coming for Nichi and Odin, I never expected his stats to be so high since reading your bio had alot of boundaries...which is good cuz it still makes the character human

Carlyle_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is some sweet stuff man.

Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Daywing

I like it a lot!

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By boschePG

@mryashimora: I just got my SWORD ID card

No Caption Provided

thanks to VC my profile pic also has the Stargazer Eye. This is my fave character EVER

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carlyle_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers