shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

17 years ago

Death, murder, homicide, genocide, misery, toment, suffering became the highlight of her life. Back on ninjeta she wasn’t a threat until some man infected her with some type energy, as she began to grow up she became cold, the kind of cold that never satisfies, her touch became insignificant, food had no taste, there was no breeze she couldn’t focus on anything, her memory was deteriorating, her kid needing her more than her friends. Times where changing and Sha needed to change with them. The city of the vine was changing someone was stealing her identity, or was she losing her identity, nothing made since to her anymore, hated enemies became friends and friends became enemies. She couldn’t keep her mind straight, renegade lantern in the desert kept flashing in her mind, that’s when the force began to tug her soul , over the years it intensified causing her to kill LStpaladin, and Soul taker, it was like a symbiotic taking her normal actions and multiplying them by 4 causing intense rage and blinded judgment. She tried to suppress it, with the help of Nova Kurrent and Mobb deep she was able to control her actions for the most part, but there was something about gambler that made Sha insane.  His gaze, his voice his dialect caused her to lose her mind, making her forget all the teachings of Andferne and other hero’s before her.

The angelic reaper incident caused sha’s darkness to grow stronger eventually causing her pain. She couldnt be at ease with herself knowing her friend was gone, and that she had laid in ignorace as the goon who did it still ran free,tears streamed down her eyes, she wanted to stop to show her daughter matina that she was still the strong mother that once was the ruler of a proud race of females.She laid with a streak of black coming from her eyes, streached out across her bed running her hand through the blonde hair of matina, thinking about her husband who was always doing what was right for the world,sha then began to think, was the world thinking what was right for those who protected it. Being a hero did'nt give you the fame and fortune that comics made you to beleive.Sha couldnt help but think about her friends, nova,risky,cassie,celestrion,JC,,lex,andy,tj,obi,acer,vann,kurrent and so many countless others were their lives protected, and if they were not who would save them. 

She thought by being able to control her powers, she would be able to save people but as andy told her

Control? control my dear girl is just an illusion if you do not have the capacity to understand what you control. Your wrath, that furry and power that you think you control will take over. You will succumb to its seductions just as you have in the past. The allure of evil is a powerful thing as you will once again find out.

He was right she poessed seemingly unlimited power, but it began to control her and rip at her being, the dark void that was her hearts blinded her judgement. She was never really sure who her friends and enemies were, everyone deserved an academy award, and no one could be trusted, upon landing on the planet she was unimportant and happy, but she soon was thrown into the mainstream world , now she was popular and miserable, everything was a judgment situation. She got tired of corruption, she was tired of bickering, she was tired of the hate she was tired of the anger.  There was seemingly nothing that could feel her void to be the person she once was, except self exile.

She packed her daughter’s stuff and made her way to the train station, she told Matina to go to  Nova’s house and that she would be there later. She folded her arms and watched the train depart, she finally went home and and removed the pistol she had laying under her bed. She placed the gun at her temple , her pulse began to raise faster and faster, her palms came sweating finally BANG! Within seconds she was laid out on the floor, sha had lowered her magnetism which allowed the bullet to penetrate her skull killing her and chaos black.

However Sha awoke with no memory of who she was or what she had accomplished.

Day One the meeting

Sha had just been the victim of Candice Michelle’s spinning heel Kick , she was laid out in the ring as Candice michelle went for the pin. 1….2…sha kicked out, Candice Picked sha up and went for a suplex, she picked sha up into the air, and still blessed with her ninjan strength was able to revererse by replanting her feet and slamming Candice down on the mat. She quickly got back up and waited for Candice to rise to her feet. Once Candice was on her feet Sha gave her a spinning heel kick to the back of the head, knocking Candice back to the mat laid out.  Sha feel to her knees and laid across Candice Going for the Pin. 1…2…3! Ding DING DING!!! HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND STILL THE WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPION! Tiffany  Kellers ! Sha smiled holding her belt up and bowing to the crowd before she made her way backstage.

She did a Promo for the upcoming ppv,

INTERVEIWER: SHA AT WRESTLEMANIA IT WILL BE YOU VS BETH PHOENIX FOR THE WWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

“Well I’ve been the champion a little over a year now and I know what I need to do.. The last time we Wrestle she injured me..So I’ll have to pull out all the stops this time.”

Sha walked pass him and went towards her locker room passing John Cena, she looked up and smiled

“Hey John Good luck on your match”

Sha walked into her marbled filled Locke room  and placed her belt on a shelf, she then went into the shower to wash the stinky smell of victory of her.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

The past seventeen years were some of the most rough for Feral Nova. She had still maintained her stance as WAL co-leader with Obi and NeVann, the three still standing strong with each other. She had also seen her twins Hotaru and Sozuko turn into mighty warriors, already getting ready to take the place of the three co-leaders for when retirement comes. Then there was her sobrina, Matina. Seventeen years ago Sha came to the WAL HQ with Matina in hand, the little girl had no idea what was about to happen with her mother, but Stephanie did. She knew that Sha was going to go off to fight Darkchild, one of the most feared evil beings in the underworld. For days Steph tried to convince Sha to back down, to not go through with this, but the pride of the Ninjan inside her ignored Stephs begging. So she volunteered to take care of Matina, but in reality she agreed to raise the child.  Taking Matina by the hand she lead her to Hotaru and Sozuko who were watching TV, she then turned to Sha and looked down at the ground.

“Sha… I’m going to beg you one last time… don’t go through with this.” She then looked up at her, the  one she thought as sister. “Cant you get help from someone else?” She looked into her eyes, they were hard, and cold, Sha had changed over the years, she wasn’t the same person she once knew back in the old times of WAL. Feeling like she wasn’t getting through Nova sighed, her fingers trying to message the stress out of her mind. “Sha… please be careful…” With that she gave Sha a tight hug and watched her sister walk off, for the last time.

“Tia Nova, when is mommy going to be back?” Matina asked as she walked over to her, looking up.

“Soon enough.” Nova smiled as she patted the seven year old girl on the head.

But it was soon found out that Sha’s battle with Darkchild didn’t go as planned, in a desperate attempt to try and save herself from being absorb by evil lord Sha attempted to kill herself by a shot to the head. Some how, she missed her skull but instead killed Chaos Black, the demon that lived within Sha and gave her most of her powers. Because of this, Sha also lost a majority of her memories, even before when she first joined up with WAL.

As soon as she heard that Sha survived the battle Nova wanted to go and bring Sha back, to help her, but the other two co-leaders didn’t allow it. They said that it was going to be near impossible to bring Sha back because of her memory loss and because she didn’t have Chaos Black anymore, she didn’t have her powers anymore. Nova was pissed, she didn’t care if she still had her powers or not, she just wanted her sister back, and she was sure that Matina would want her mother back. But.. she agreed with the two, standing back and watching Sha live a new life while raising her daughter and making her into a fierce fighter herself.

Over the years she watched as Sha turned into a pro wrestler, and was now known as Tiffany Kellers, who was the WWE woman’s champion. It seemed that Sha was now living a rather happy life, and to her surprise over the seventeen years, she hadn’t aged one bit. Then again, neither had Nova, being part cybernetic had its perks.

The now 37 year old fire goddess was busy training with the newer recruits of Young WAL, show them how to control their powers in tight situations. In the middle of her lesson her phone began to vibrate, stopping the lesson she picked it up and to her surprise, it was her mother. For the past ten years Nova’s mother had been a huge part of her life, finding her parents at last brought reunion to her family and she was even able to introduce her children to their now, grandparents. But what Adriana told Nova wasn’t something of good news. It turned out that the government had received transmission from an alien race, it seemed that they were coming to Earth to try and take over. When asked what race this was, Stephanie almost fell down when she heard.

“They call themselves, Ninjans.” Came from the other side of her cell phone. “Steph, I need you to come to the old L.O.V.E. HQ, now.”

Nova immediately called off the class and made her way to the old L.O.V.E. HQ, taking the elevator down forty stories gave her memories of when she first joined up L.O.V.E. goosebumps covered her arms as the door swung open, her mother was there standing at the doorway, waiting for her to get off the elevator. Walking up to her mother they both greeted each other with a hug and began to walk off deeper into the HQ. Adriana began to explain to Stephanie what was going to go down.

“Stephanie, I need you to do this, you’re the only one I feel who can reach her, who can bring her back.” She said as she opened the door to her office.

Nova walked in, still confused on what was going on. “Mom… what are you talking about?”

“I… the world, needs you to bring Sha back, we are going to need her if this invasion does happen, she’s the only one who can truly help us.”

Nova stood there for a moment, would it be fair? Fair to try and force Sha back into a life she never liked? Looking back at her mother she shook her head. “No, Sha is happy with her life, for once she isn’t being chased by evil, or good, isn’t off to fight another battle that can get herself killed. No mother, I will not, there is a reason why groups such as WAL exist so that others wont have to fight the good fight.” She began to turn her back until she was met by Matina, her face looking down upon the ground, her fists tight in a ball to the point were you could see the white of her knuckles. “M-matina…” over the years Nova told Matina that Sha had passed away in her fight with DC, hoping that the world would never again need Sha and allowing her to rest. But now, it looked at if she found out.

“My… my mother is alive, you told me she… she died.”
Her blades came from her fists, light reflecting off of them. “You lied to me!” She looked up at Nova, her eyes red from tears. “All these years Nova, I could have seen my mother, been with her and you lied to me!”

“Matina, it was better this way, your mother remembers nothing, nothing at all, she doesn’t remember me, Ronin, even you.”

Enraged Matina turned and walked away slicing her blades into the wall as she made her way to the elevator, Nova wasn’t sure where she was going but she gave Hotaru and Sozuko a quick call to be sure to keep an eye on their cousin.

“Stephanie, the world needs Sha again, she may be our only hope against the Ninajns, and don’t you think once they find out about Sha, they wont go after her themselves?” Her mothers words rang in her ears as she sighed, making a fist she slammed her fist on the desk and walked out. She knew then what she had to do.

Nova already made plans to go to Sha’s next match, she had bought her tickets in advance and she decided after Sha’s match, win or lose, she was going to talk to her that night. “She’s going to hate me…” Nova said with a sigh as she packed up a small suitcase, “just like Matina does…” She closed it and turned to see Sozuko.

“Mother, you must do what is right, the world… is counting on it.”
He  gave her mother a hug. “Bring Tia Sha back, and try not to get your @$$ kicked by her, I heard she can have one hell of a temper.”

“Yeah, so I’ve seen.”
Nova said with a chuckle, without Sha knowing it, Nova had been to every single match she had been in, even before she made it pro, so Nova knew what kind of a fighter Sha was now. “I’ll be careful, don’t forget, I’ve won three of our four matches back in the day, I’m sure I can still outfight her.” Nova joked as she made her way to the car. “I’ll see you later ok? I love you honey.” She gave Sozkuo one more hug and kiss on the cheek as she got in her car and drove off to Sha’s next big match.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana

Ring announcer: THE FOLLOWING MATCH UP IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALLS! INTROUCING FIRST! FROM RICHMOND, VIRGINIA MICKIE JAMES!!! Mickie made her entrance and danced around the ring while Tiffany awaited her entrance. Finally it was her turn to come to the ring.

Ring announcer: And her opponent, from Santa clause Indiana, she is the world wrestling entertainment women’s champion Tiffany Keller’s! Sha listened to the people go crazy as she through her title up in the air, and walked down the ring, she was giving the fans high fives and finally got on the ring apron. The ref rung the belt and Mickie and (I’m calling her Sha but her name is tiffany) squared off first matching each other’s strength, Sha had overpowered Mickie and then got her with an arm bar take down, Mickie quickly arose to her feet and got a few elbows to the face on Sha, and then Mickie threw Sha into the ropes, but Sha rebounded and Speared Mickie James to the mat and then went for a Pin, 1…2… but Mickie kicked out,

Sha got up and looked around the crowd she saw the same girl in the audience week after week after week in the same position every time, she focused her attention back on Mickie who had now grabbed Sha by the hair kissed her and then gave her a kick to the back of the head. Sha landed on the ground laid out, as Mickie went for the pin 1…2…3!!!! Mickie beat Sha.

RA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER MICKIE JAMES!!!

The fans were going crazy, as Mickie danced around the ring and Sha pretended to be injured, Mickie exited the ring and then went up the ramp, Sha would follow after awhile. When she got backstage Mickie told Sha good match, Sha nodded and headed back to the Locker room, she then turned around to see John cena

JC: You Tiff, dat was a nice match gurl you did your thing

Sha: I lost….

JC: but you look good doing it, let’s get together lata aiight!

Sha: Sure (smiling like as if)

Sha entered the locker-room with her Women’s championship and went to take a shower, she was down for the night as she was getting ready to head back home, however she accidentally left the Door open, while she entered the shower, for some strange reason she felt as if some part of her life was missing.

She kept having visions of waking up in the hospital 17 years ago, with no identity no anything, but after creating a name for herself she gave up thoughts about her past, all the doctors told her that it was possible that she was 36 years old because of the markings on her finger prints.

After taking her shower she got dressed and ready to head to the airport which would take her back to Santa Clause Indiana, where she would stay until she had to wrestle again, Wrestle mania was approaching soon and she wanted to be in top shape for it. She strapped on her backpack and headed outside to wait on her limo. She placed her I-pod over her head listening to the Pokemon theme song, she didn’t know what a pokemon was but it was catchy to her.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Stephanie sat in one of the first rows of the large stadium. Her emerald green eyes glancing around the area, the mat in which the two fighters would go against upon wasn’t very big, looked almost smaller than others she had seen before. As she continued to sit she was almost bombarded with people who recognized who she was, asking for a picture or for a burnt napkin. Not wanting to draw too much attention she simply did her autographs and got back in her seat once the match was about to start.

The pounding of the music vibrated through the area, shaking the seat that Steph sat in while the multicolored lights flashed all around them. Fog began to fill the stage as the roar of the crowd grew and then, the announcer came to the stage. Nova kept her focus however not on the arena, or on the announcer, but to the west of the ring, thats where Sha, or in this life of hers, Tiffany was to make her entrance. Nova glanced over to the east part of the wing and got a glimpse of Mickie James, Nova wasn’t very impressed with what she saw, she knew that ‘Tiffany’ could tear her to shreds if wanted to, if she could remember how to...

Her attention then turned back to the east wing, hearing her name Stephanie stood up, to get a better view. There she saw her, Sha. She was jumping up and down as she made her way to the ring, giving hi-fives to her fans and shaking some hands as she flashed a smile here and there. She looked... happy, and Nova felt guilty on what she was going have to do in a matter of time. Her eyes followed as the two fighters then stood in front of one another, their eyes staring into each others, they were ready to clash, the tension in the room grew as everything became silent for just a second, and then, DING! The bell rang in the air, the two fighters then lunged their arms at each other, Mickie holding onto Sha while Sha held onto her. The two were at a stalemate for a few seconds until Sha over powered her, just like Nova knew she would.

She continued to sit and watch the battle, her now more sensitive eyes picking up Sha’s heart rate and her body temperature. Everything seemed fine for now. Nova’s eyes then widen, Sha’s eyes locked with hers, they both stared at each other for only a moment and it sent a chill down her back. Could she have... some how... known that Stephanie was there... for her? She shook her head getting the idea out as she then watched as Sha was brought down to the ground, hard. A loud THUMP could be heard all over the stadium as some yelled out, objecting to what had just happened. Nova stood up as her eyes focused on Sha once more, ‘get up’ she thought to herself as she watched her get counted out. Nova hung her head and clinched her fists, she knew that Sha could beat the crap out of that woman, if only she knew...

She continued to stand as she watched the people get walk off, going about their separate ways her eyes still focused on ‘Tiffany’ who was making her way out of the ring and back into the locker rooms. Sighing as she began to walk off she began to follow Sha, making sure to keep out of sight by the guards, who were busy talking with Mickie about the match. Not wanting to waist time she made it into the locker rooms, to her surprise the door was unlocked so she slipped in with no problem. Looking around she found different costume lying on the ground and posters of past wrestlers hanging high on the wall, one of them was Tiffany, holding a gold belt high over her head, her face fierce as she glared at the camera. Nova smirked as she then heard the shower turn on, now was her chance, she began to look through the lockers till she found Sha’s opening it she found her bag and cloths inside, neatly folded on top of one another. Quickly reaching into her side pocket of her black pants she pulled out a small transparent circular device, it was a G.P.S. tracker. She slipped it into her bag and got ready to get out of the room until she bumped into Mickie, her brown hair pulled back as she held tightly to a water bottle.

"Hey, I know you!"

She said with a smirk on her face. "Your that cyborg fire girl, Wild Fire right?"

"Its Feral Nova, and yes I am, but you can call me Stephanie."

She said with a small smile, sticking out her right hand.

"Nice to meet you Stephanie, Im Mickie James."

"I know who you are."

"Well... I didn’t know heroes were into wrestling."

"You’d be surprised on how interested we are."

She said with a smile. "Good match tonight, I’ll see you around." And with that Stephanie walked out of the locker room, leaving Mickie by herself.

"Hey, wait a second, how did you get in here?"

She ran out of the locker room to chase after Nova but found she was gone. "Heroes..." scoffing she walked back in the room.

Stephanie was now standing just outside the back entrance of the stadiums, her dark red leather jacket held around her body as she tucked her hands in the pockets. Her right leg was propped up and her foot was placed against the wall as her left foot was planted firmly on the ground, her body leaning against the building as she watched the few people left in the building leave including one in particular, Sha. She watched from a safe distance as she walked out of the building and into her limo, ear phones stuck inside each ear. Nova quickly adjusted her hearing, now having super hearing thanks to NeVann’s invention for her, she heard something that made her almost burst into laughter. The old school pokemon theme song.

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was."

Nova sang along for a moment, her voice just above a whisper. She watched as the limo drove away, a frown upon her face, hearing that song, she knew that deep down, the Sha she knew had to be in there... some were... Gently pushing herself away from the wall and pressed a button on her watch, within seconds a monocycle came roaring from a distance and stopped abruptly next to her. Climbing onto it she then sped off, following Sha’s limo from a safe distance, in fact from another street across the block. She wanted to make sure not to scare Sha or give her any reason not to trust her. Even though what she was about to do would either ruin her life, or make it better.

When the limo finally stopped Nova quickly sped up, she now knew were Sha lived and she had to get inside quickly. She parked her bike two blocks down and then burst into flames, her now pure white flames danced around her body, she took off quickly into the air, making it about a five miles in the air within only a few seconds. She then saw the house, it was right below her, right were she wanted to be. Stephanie then quickly put out her fire, and began to free fall back down to earth. As the chill of the wind pushed against her body, it sent chills down her spine, chills that were growing every second as the house beneath her seemed to grow. Her hair flying wildly above her she kept her eyes focused on the figure that was slowly making its way out of the limo. Within ten seconds of that Nova tilt her body laterally so that her head was upward and her feet were below her, and slipped right into Sha’s chimney. Making her way down a loud ‘THUD’ was heard as the ground slightly vibrated, Nova just made her landing. Kneeling down in the fire place she slowly rose her head upward, her dark brown hair covering her face as she could hear voices from a distance. Without making another sound she got out and made her way into the living room, there she saw pictures of her with other celebrities.

"She knows Orlando Bloom?!"

Nova blurted out as she picked up the picture with her and Orlando hugging each other at a caf
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shanana

She turned her key and opened her door, on her cell phone talking to her best friend Katie, she looked up and saw Nova standing there and she screamed at the top of her lungs. That is until she heard Nova say something "Hello Tiffany, you most likely won’t remember me, but my name is Stephanie Ardor I come on behalf of the organization called L.O.V.E. and I need your assistance

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE! She made a motion to pick up her cell phone to call the police until nova spoke again, I don’t mean to put pressure on you, but... you may be Earths only hope, ShaWHAT I DON’T NEED TO HELP YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!  She ran back to her room and brought her gun back, listen Lady my name isn’t Sha its Tiffany Fairbanks! Now get the hell out of my house, I called the police don’t make me shoot you.

Tiff was growing impatient, she then asked ARE YOU THE PERSON THAT SNUCK IN AND ATE MY SPAGETTI LAST WEEK??

She then shook of f the confusion and saw that the women was waiting for her to go to her bike, Sha just closed the door. Nova burst back in the house and said. "Did you not f@cken hear me?" She grabbed her by the arm and drag her outside the house. "I need you to come with me damn it, I dont have time to play games, dont make this harder than it is!"

Sha grabbed Nova with her other arm and twisted it so Nova fell on the ground, Nova got up and said I didnt want to resort to this..." Nova sighed as she lowered her head to make it look like she was defeated and then in a flash jerked her fist up to smash it into Sha's abdomen. "Now stop being difficult damn it! We dont have time for this Sha!"

Tiffany took the blow to the stomach, she fell to her knees but seem to had shook the blow off, she jumped up and jammed her knee into novas stomach, Sha pulled her fist back and punched Nova square in her eye, Nova got pissed and picked Sha up by her neck. Sha was dangling off the ground in pain until she passed out. Nova threw her over her bike and sped off towards the love H.Q.

When tiffany awakened She was strapped down in a chair, looking around she saw hundreds of scientist analyzing her brain waves and what not, she also saw a women who had some of her features and wore a huge S on her chest.

Tiffany went to sleep, and when she awoke again she was in a pitch black room, she couldn’t see anything, she began screaming at the top of her lungs. Outside her real Mother had tears on her face as she looked at nova and said: SHE WAS SO HAPPY,  she walked away with her head in her hands. The screams of the livid Tiffany Fairbanks, tiffany slowly let out a tear and said to herself, I..GUESS…MY WOMEN’S TITLE REIGN IS…..OVER  she hung her head low and began sobbing.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

The scream that Tiffany let out was a piercing one, it caused her to cover her now more sensitive ears. ‘She still has the lungs of a Ninjan that’s for sure...’ she thought to herself as she began to speak to Sha, calmly and trying to be a soothing as she could. But everything that she spoke seemed to just go right past Sha. Tiffany began to yell back at Nova, with witty remarks, hoping she wouldn’t make things difficult she went to her bike, hoping Sha would follow, only to hear the door slam behind her. "Oh hell no..." Nova got off her bike and kicked the door down. "Did you not F@cken hear me?" grabbing her by the arm she began to drag Sha out of her own home. "I need you to come with me damn it, I don’t have time to play games, don’t make this harder than it is!"

Before Nova knew it she was flat on her back upon the cold tile floor, making a crack in it Nova groaned in pain as she got back up, rubbing her head. "I didn’t want to resort to this..." Nova said as she lowered her head, making it seem like she was about to give up, but then launched her fist forward and upward at Sha’s abdomen, making impact with her and causing her to fall to her knees. "Now stop being difficult damn it! We don’t have time for this Sha!" With that Tiffany looked up at Nova, anger in her eyes as she pushed herself up and launched her knee right into her stomach, causing Nova to lean forward, the air being locked out of her as she suddenly found herself on the ground, her left eye throbbing with pain. "Well... I see she still has her Ninjan strength..." She struggled to say until she got back up, her eyes now glowing with anger as she grabbed Sha by the neck and squeezed it tightly, cutting off her air way to her lungs.

She struggled and tried to squirm her way out of Nova’s grasp, but failed, ending up passing out in her hand. With a sigh Nova then threw Sha over her shoulder and walked over to her bike, throwing her on the back as she then turned it on, the engin roared and off they went. Within a few hours Nova walked through the L.O.V.E HQ with Sha being carried in over her shoulder.

As if on cue a woman who had almost the same features as Sha, only hinting a little older came running in. An ‘S’ on her chest as she came to Nova’s side, her eyes filled with worry followed closely by two other woman who looked liked amazons dressed in some alien like armor.

"What happened!" She looked at Nova to see her black eye now starting to form and looked at Sha to see a red mark around her neck. "You weren’t suppose to harm her!"

Nova stopped in her tracks and looked over at the Queen of Ninjans. "Look, she wouldn’t come, I had orders to bring her back here, and that’s what I did, if I wouldn’t have FORCED her, she would have never came. Unless YOU wanted to go get her, I suggest you get off my butt about it." Nova snapped as she tried to continue to walk to have the two guards standing before her. "Move." Nova hissed, her eyes glowing as the two women then moved to the side, allowing Nova to pass.

Moving to an analyzing room she gently set Sha upon a white seat and began to slowly strap her down, as much as it pained Nova to see Sha like this, it was for her own good. Slowly one by one scientists began to make their way into the room, imputing information in machine while placing brain wave detectors upon each side of her temples and running along her head. Soon the room was filled with at least a hundred of them, all running around the room. Then Adriana came in the room. "We need these done as soon as possible people, we need to know exactly HOW to get Sha’s memories back."

Stephanie stood back behind a double mirror looking on what was going on in the room, Sha’s mother standing not too far away from her, looking upon her daughter with a frown upon her face, and then saw her wake up for only a moment. "Guess I didn’t do as much damage as I thought." Nova joked as she turned to see one of the guards. "I was joking." She said as she made her way out of the room.

A couple of hours later Nova walked by a window that lead to a dark room. It was pitch black, nothing could be seen while in it but others could see inside. The room was padded with actually white walls, but thanks to the special technology of L.O.V.E scientists they made it so that they would immediately absorb any light around them, causing the room to seem, completely black. This caused some sort of reaction to anyone who had powers, also temporally draining them from their user.

She looked inside to see Sha sitting in the pitch black room, screaming at the top of lungs, Nova’s heart began to sink. It pained her to see Sha like this, it wasn’t fair, she knew it. She turned away to ready to walk out to face Sha’s mother once more. "She was so happy." The queen said in a sadden tone, lowering her head and rising her hands to cover her face.

Nova stood there once more, gritting her teeth, she felt like the bad guy right now. Yelling in anger she smashed her fist into the wall, making a hole in the shape of her fist, pulling it back out she yelled out in frustration. What the hell did they want form her? When she refuses to do what she’s told, she’s the bad guy, and when she does do what she’s told, she’s still the bad guy. Leaning against the wall she sighed as she could hear Sha’s voice. "I guess... my women’s title reign is... over." She began to sob to herself.

This pissed off Nova, she had her fill for the day already and was now ready to unleash some hurt. Bursting into the dark room she allowed light to come inside, it shone brightly in the room, only allowing Stephanie’s silhouette to be shone. "WOMANS TITLE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She then burst into flames her emotions getting the best of her. "The WHOLE WORLD is in trouble and your worried about a WRESTLE TITLE?!" She slammed her fist on the wall as she took a step in the room, her fire immediately going out. "I know you don’t remember who you were, who you STILL are, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to sit back and hear you cry all day long! Don’t get me wrong, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry that I pulled you out of your perfect life, but damn it Sha, you HAVE to remember!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "I’m not even sure what happened in your fight with Darkchild and I don’t expect for you to even be able to grasp what I’m talking about right at the moment, but this isn’t JUST about you!" Tears began to swell in her eyes. "Do you have any idea, how hard it was to see you fight after fight? Knowing that we used to be team mates, friends, sisters in arms" She stood there for a moment, her expression was hard as her eyes were like stone. Taking deep breaths Nova then sat on the ground, the soft pad and sighed. "I’m sorry... Sha... Tiffany. Its just, its hard to see you, I know you remember nothing of the past but... I always thought of you as a sister..." She sighed as she stood up and extended her hand. "Haven’t you ever wondered who you were, BEFORE you lost your memory? Before you became ‘Tiffany’, what you did before wrestling? Before you started to go into the entertainment industry?" She waited for her answer, she sat there for a few moments as the entire room suddenly burst into a blinding white flash and Adriana was shone standing before the two girls by the door.

"Stephanie, I need to speak with you."

She said in a monotone voice, not moving away from the door.

Nodding her head Stephanie stood up, and looked down at Sha for a moment. "I’ll be back." She said as she began to make her way out of the room, and saw two more Ninjan guards standing on each side of the door, wielding swords in their left hands. She shot a glare at the two guards as the door was closed behind her, walking with her mother towards the other side of the room they stopped by a monitor.

"Stephanie, I don’t know how to tell you this but..."

She paused for a moment, her left hand rising up to her cheek and making its way to the back of her neck.

"What?"

"Sha, its like... its not even her anymore."

She stood there, confused with even her own words.

"What do you MEAN its not her anymore?" she shot out, her expression was filled with frustration right now.

"I mean, whatever went on with Darkchild, killed off Chaos Black."

Nova stood in shock, she could feel her blood suddenly run cold. She remembered what Sha told her once, before she went back to being a villain. Something about killing off Chaos, would kill her off too. Such as if the two were merged into one, just like... her old friend Angelic Reaper. Shaking her head Steph grit her teeth. "No, its not possible." She made a fist. "She said if Chaos was killed she would be killed as well."

Adriana stood there for a moment. "Well, have you thought about it, I mean... what she could have meant by that?" Her eyes began to wonder off to the side a bit, to a monitor that showed Sha still inside the room. "Do you think maybe she meant, instead of her being physically killed... it would mentally kill her off?" She paused for a moment. "Such as, killing off all memories of Sha, all personal traits of her, something like that?"

Stephanie stood there for a moment as she began to think, her mind and body already exhausted from all of the events that lead up to this day. Lifting her right hand up she ran her fingers through her hair slowly a couple of times, letting out a long soft sigh. She didn’t think of that, she took it literally what Sha told her. "So... what your saying is, if what YOU think is true... were going to have to remake Sha... retrain her, teach her how to think as a warrior, all over again? What about Matina? That’s her mother in there, what am I suppose to tell her? That she’ll never remember her?"

Adriana gently placed her hand upon her daughter shoulder and gave her a soft smile. "Stephanie, YOU raised her, I’m sure she thinks of you almost like her mother now, but I know what you mean, even so, Sha is still her mother. But do YOU want to explain to a woman who is 36 that looks like she’s 19, and probably thinks that, that she has a 24 year old daughter?" She smirked. "I bet if you tell her YOUR age, she wont believe it, you still don’t look older than 20. I think the twins are starting to look older than you now." She gave a small chuckle.

"I don’t find this very amusing mother."

Steph crossed her arms. "If she isn’t going to be able to remember anything, how the hell is she suppose to be able to help us? And if Chaos is gone, then that means she lost most of her powers." She groaned in frustration.

"Don’t worry, I’m sure she still has her basic Ninjan powers, and Zithana has agreed to try and help us in recovery of any sort of memories Sha still might have in that pretty little head of hers."

She gave a warming smile to Stephanie. "Don’t worry honey, we’ll figure this out."

Nova sighed and turned to a wall, banging her head on it. "I need to go hit something..." She then turned around and walked out of the room, into the training room. Since she had became older, Nova had developed a short temper, and matured much more than compared to the goofy, care free person she once was. Some say this was caused by her becoming co-leader of WAL, other say she just finally grew up, and some stated it was because of her consonantly losing those who are close to her. If Nova had to answer the question, she would say it was the combination of all three.

Pulling out a five foot thick steel wall she placed it on the ground and flickered her wrist to her left hand, her entire arm burst into flames as she concentrated her powers in welding the steel plate on the ground standing up, the wall stood about six feet all and four feet wide. When she as done she put out her flame and took a deep breath, closing her eyes slowly she let it out as she then shot her eyes open and let out a warrior yell. She began to slam her fists into the wall, each time she made impact with it, a scratching sound of metal twisting could be heard as the pounds became louder and more forceful with every blow. The entire time Nova’s green eyes were fire red, her mind and body frustrated with everything. "Stupid Darkchild," she gave another forceful pound, her knuckles turning red. "Stupid Ninjan pride!" another pound was inflected on the wall, leaving small trickles of red liquid on it. "STUPID SHA!" She pound the wall so hard that it burst from its place and smashed into the wall itself, going through it and showing the womans locker room on the other side. "Oops... um... sorry!" Nova said with a slight frown on her face, as she looked down at her knuckles, the little skin she had on them where gone and small rivers of blood were slowly dripping from them as the light in the room gently reflected off her metallic lining that was shown on her fists.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shanana

Tiffany had screamed herself almost into losing her voice; she had messed up her make up with her tears. She was sitting in the pitch black not able to see her hands she looked up to see nova who had an angry look on her face, but it was repealed but Tiff’s evil look. Nova burst in WOMEN’S TITLE!!!! ARE YOUR FREAKING KIDDING ME! Tiffany looked a bit scared The WHOLE WORLD is in trouble and your worried about a WRESTLE TITLE?! Anger was building up inside her. "I know you don’t remember who you were, who you STILL are, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to sit back and hear you cry all day long! Don’t get me wrong, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry that I pulled you out of your perfect life, but damn it Sha, you HAVE to remember!"  Tiffany then became a tad bit compressed and docile listening to Nova speak "I’m not even sure what happened in your fight with Darkchild and I don’t expect for you to even be able to grasp what I’m talking about right at the moment, but this isn’t JUST about you!"  Nova went on and on and finally Tiffany cut her off:

I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I DON’T FIGHT WHAT I DO IS ACTING, I DON’T KNOW A DARKCHILD I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!  MY NAME IS TIFFANY ZICCARRA FAIRBANKS! AND I DEMAND YOU LET ME GO!!!  She made a motion towards Nova pulling the screws from the wall of the chains that was holding her. She watched as Nova exited the room. Tiffany had enough she thrusted forward pulling the last chain out the wall she looked up a saw nothing her surroundings was darkness.

Outside the door

Maria went to talk to her mother, Maria and tiffany were twins, only tiffany had never met maria, Maira went into the main office where Her mother and Feral’s mother were, she cocked her hand back and punched her mother and feral’s mother right in the jaw. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO HER, YOU DON’T NEED HER YOU HAVE ME ALEXANRIA AND FERAL!!!! The guards came and took Maria away so she could cool off.

Sha’s mother looked at Feral’s and asked DO YOU THINK WERE DOING THE RIGHT THING… Feral’s mother (who is now being named agent F lol) looked up at Sha’s mother (who is now agent S) and said THE MESSAGE WAS MISCONSTRUED IT ISNT THE RENAGADE NINJANS WE THOUGHT IT WAS…IT’S THE PEOPLE FROM WEST NEW HAVEN, Sha’s mom eyes shot out her head and then looked down.

Back to Tiffany

She was walking around the room with her hands extended in front of her until she was at the door, since the wall was covered in a soft cushion that meant there was a hard foundation under the cushion. She found the knob and opened the door, the guards turned around to the surprise of an angry Tiffany, she elbowed them both in their gut’s and threw them into each other, she saw the door she could  have easily just left and went back to her life, but something inside her made her want to repay the person that was making her night a living hell.  She was listening for the thumps and bangs until she found a room. She walked in where nova was training She ran full speed at her avoiding her flames, and tackled her, she took nova off guard, knocking her to the ground, she was so mad a light flashed in her hand and her legendary Ninjeta sword appeared, she didn’t know how it got there but she tried to jam the sword into Nova’s face but was kicked off, Nova was a bit taken back but she then smiled. Sha began to grab her head she was having some type of  memory dysfunction,  she turned her attention back to nova and prepared to strike, she then heard talking

Much of my life has been dedicated to pursuit of knowledge of the brain. That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that. I am blessed with honesty smiles and trust.

But though she was called a genius, there are things she does not understand. I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart.

Darkness...

Darkness of the soul

how is it born? How does it come to affect us so? As ruler of this world, she must find the answers.

She must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness.

It was her duty to expose what this darkness really is.

She shall conduct the following experiments:

Extract the darkness from a person's heart. Cultivate darkness in a pure heart. Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. Sha had expressed her concerns thought a series of her fights

she was confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. Sometime later, she went below and was greeted by the strangest sight.

Creatures that seemed born of darkness... What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their soul in her experiments?

Sha held her head and dropped down on one need and said to her, I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD… I UNDERSTAND… she stood up and then said to nova.

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU NEED ME TO DO, BUT I FEEL LIKE IT’S A DUTY OF MINE, SO I’LL COOPERATE UNDER TWO CONDITIONS, 1. YOU ALLOW ME TO FIGHT A WRESTLEMANIA… AND 2. YOU CALL ME TIFFANAY AND NOT SHA!

She stood with her hand extended towards nova, and smiled; Maria and Matina could be seen peeking in through the back of the door, Sha turned around to see them but was then greeted by agent F she showed Sha where she would spend the night and in the morning she told her that her training would began.

WHY CANT I STAY AT MY OWN HOME WITH MY OWN FAMILY. She asked everyone but agent F said she’ll leave that up to Nova. Sha retired to her room and plopled on her bed she slowly drifted off into sleep, as in her mind a nightmare occurred.

. she was walking down the dark alley. Her jean skirt rubs gently against her thighs as she walks briskly down the alley. Something doesn’t seem right and the uneasiness made sha nervous. She jumped as an owl screeched from somewhere above her. It caused her to trip. She caught herself but got cut on a piece of glass.

The fresh blood caught chaos’s attention as she watched silently. Using her ability to read Sha’s mind Chaos tried to lure her to her so she would take sha as her new host. , but this time chaos was there to catch her. sha was surprised. She didn’t think there was anyone else in the alley.

“Are you all right?” Chaos voice was smooth with a slight Spanish accent.

Sha couldn’t speak. She only nodded. The demon chaos gently raised her hand to her mouth and kissed the cut. She licked his lips and the tangy taste of blood filled his senses.

Sha relaxed as chaos put her arms around her. she placed one around her waist and the other around her neck. She tilted her head back as she gently pulled her forward. she leaned down and kissed her neck. Sha thought this was weird but before she could do anything, chaos had Then quickly pierced the skin.

Chaos stood with Sha in her arms as she began to implant her being into Sha’s forever merging the two. Sha looked oblivious and her breath became harsh. Chaos used all her strength to push her away. she wouldn’t kill her. Sha was a genius So Chaos needed her to complete a Form of research so she would allow sha to act as herself.

Sha staggered a bit and she almost collapsed but Chaos caught her in his arms. She tiredly wrapped her arms around her neck and Chaos looked at her. she quickly searched her mind for any information that might help.

She found what she was looking for and walked out of the alley with sha in her arms.

She would take her back to the lab and allow sha to rest before starting her research

Sha began thrashing around her bed in a violent rage until she awoke, she went out into the commons area with the rest of the people trying to “fit in” Tiffany looked at all the pictures of what appeared to be her, she looked at Nova and said… IS THIS ME.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shanana

Tiffany awoke in the morning, she went up to get a cup of coffee, and she had a few mins before she needed to be downstairs fighting nova. As she drank her coffee Susan, the clerk said: HELLO SHA HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? Tiffany looked up from her coffee; I’M NOT SHA I’M JUST SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE HER I GUESS… Susan looked at tiffany and said WELL I WAS FOOLED SEEING AS THOUGH YOUR WEARING SHA’S LOVE NECKLACE. Tiffany didn’t want to get rid of the stuff Sha had because she knew what it meant to the people whom where helping her “save the world”. Tiffany had been wrapped up in her “new life” that she had forgotten all about her old life, she called her mom. HELLO…HI MOM…I’M FINE ….NO I HAVENT BEEN KIDNAPPED….I’LL BE HOME SOON….K I LOVE YOU TOO…BYE! She hung the phone up and looked over to see Matina, she smiled at Matina and said HI I’M TIFF- Matina lost interest and just walked away Tiffany just decided to disregard the whole thing and went down stairs to meet nova. She entered the training room, which looked like a forest for this particular setting. What was weirder was that tiffany had thought about her in a forest.

THIS IS SETHOSPHERE TECHNOLGY…WHICH SHA CREATED; THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WAS WHAT THIS ROOM WAS TRANSFORMED INTO. Tiff looked around the place and then looked back at nova. OK…LET’S DO THIS. Nova looked at sha and said THE FIRST THING I WANT YOU TO DO IS CALL YOUR NINJETA SWORD AGAIN.  Sha extended her hand and said COME SWORD!!!!!! Nova looked at her with a bit of anger, after three tries nova then realized how she was able to call it yesterday, that was when she was angered when she called it. Nova sped over to Tiff while she was still calling on her sword. COME OMEGA SUPER SW-UFFFF she fell over as nova’s fist meet her skin, but Tiff thought they were sparing again, she swept Nova’ legs out from under her, and then tried to elbow drop her, nova rolled to the right and then kipped up. She kicked Sha square in the ribs, Sha using her wrestling techniques caught Nova’s leg and dragon screwed her which meant she ducked under Nova’s leg and then threw her over her body. Nova wanted to see something she kicked sha in the gut and then spun around her, when Sha turned around Nova’s sword was at her neck, Tiffany was breathing hard, but in a bold move she smacked the edge of Nova’s sword cutting the side of her index finger in the process She kicked Nova in the stomach when nova bent down she rolled over her back grabbing jacket in the process and tossed her into a tree.

When Nova was climbing back to her feet, there it was a silver ninjeta sword it was presented right in Nova’s face. IS THIS WHAT YOU MEANT? Nova nodded and then got up from the ground, she then said to Tiff. YOU BETTER PAY ATTENTION GIRL…BECAUSE IT’S ABOUT TO BE HOT!

4 FLOORS ABOVE (AND EXPLOSION)

The scientist were running around in a fritz they had managed to create a succumbs of darkness everyone gathered around as they looked inside the glass as the finally cloned Chaos Black from a piece of hair left behind in Greenland.

CB:What am I?

What am I  

Agent S:  Many strange and wondrous legends evolved...  ...from the pursuit of life's mysteries

CB: Where am I? Where am I?  

Agent S:  But none is stranger than this tale.   ...of the most powerful sha  of them  all.

CB I am ready...  ...to be, to be....Where.  ...am I?   This is not the same Was everything before just a dream   Why?

(some doctor)  -Doctor, look at this.

(doctor) What?

(doctor 2)  lts brain waves, they're surging!  

(doctor 3)  -Let me see! -She's right!

(doctor 1) -Let's run another scan. -lts mind is racing!

(CB) Those voices.

(doc 3) l hope we don't lose this one!

(CB)  They're outside.

(doc 2)  We can't!

(CB)Where I must be.

(Maria) Tell Agent F what's happened!

(doc 1)  ALEXANDRIA you are a genius

(Alex)  Let us hear its psychic powers.

(Cb) Psychic powers?

(maria) For years we struggled to successfully clone a Chaos succumbus to prove our theories.

You're the first specimen to survive!

(CB3) Am l only a copy? Nothing but a shadow?

(Doc1)You are greater than the others.

lmproved through the power of human ingenuity.

We used the most advanced techniques to develop your psychic  and dark powers.

(CB) So l am simply the end result of your experiment.

What becomes of me now?

(doc1)Our experiment isn't over! lt's just beginning!

Now the serious testing begins.

(CB thinking to herself) These humans, they care nothing for me.

(all the doctors) Congratulations. We've done an excellent job.

(Doctor 1) -We'll observe Chaos 3 for mutations. -ls the new tank ready?

(Doc 2) We'll have to come up with a cage for it.

Excellent. We'll start testing.

(Agent F)We dreamed of creating the world's strongest ninjan and we succeeded.

Agent F and S smiled at each other and then patted Alexandria on the back, AGENT F looked at Alexandria and said WHEN ZICCARRA RETURNS I’LL MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE THE CREDIT!

(Back downstairs unaware of the happenings upstairs)

Nova had been pushed to the limit by a depowered tiffany She didn’t have any powers but she had the traits of her Predecessor. Nova figured this out when Sha was able to use a fire attack just by watching her do it. Tiff could mimic, she still had her Ninjan durability and pride, but Nova pushed a bit too far and put her down with her white fire form. Tiff laid on the ground with steam coming from her body, Nova knew she wasn’t dead, but she also knew she wasn’t getting up either. Nova dropped Tiff off in the healing chamber, which was in the room where they put chaos black. Nova hadn’t even noticed it. She walked down the hall and was greeted by Agent S.

SO..YOU TWO BEGAN FIGHTING AT 6:00 AM IT’S NOW 3PM… SEEMS SHE GAVE YA A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY. GOOD WORK NOVA..YOU’LL BE AN ADMIN SOON ENOUGH.. OH AND ALEXANDRIA HAS SUCCESSFULLY CLONED CHAOS BLACK…TIFFANY WILL NEVER RETURN TO HER FORMER SELF, SO… AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY THIS tears began rolling from her eyes WE’LL HAVE TO LEAVE HER THIS WAY. She walked off shaking her head.

(3 hours later)

Tiff emerged from the chamber she looked around and then stumbled back into the commons area where everyone was celebrating, Matina saw Tiff coming and decided to do an experiment, she got Nova’s attention and said WATCH THIS, Matina walked over to the stove and began to burn her hand, Tiff’s eyes shifted over to her and without saying anything she stormed over to her and said

MATINA ZIANCA LOPEZ HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE!!!!! Matina smiled Tiffany didn’t seem to know what just happened. She placed her hand on her head and began to zone out.

(in her mind)

She entered a dark void, she looked up and saw a women who looked like her with a S on her chest, she presented Tiffany with a book and said READ IT…

Tiffany looked at the first page which read

“Farthing my studies, I found that there are Darkness wielders from worlds that stretch pass The pride lands in the Eastern Most part of the Solar system. I came to a particular planet Known as Ninjeta…The planet consisted of only females all with an abundance of Darkness surrounding them.

My efforts these many years have come to fruition, I have successfully found an Group of people strong enough to Survive my experiments, I entered the planet in disguise and I met with a Lady named Marisol Montez, She was creating some type of darkness made demon She called the Demon Chaos Black..I didn’t both what to ask what she was creating it for but I did get a chance to glance at it in its early stages. I fused Chaos with Combinations of Light and Darkness, while the lady had her back turned, Little did I know when I returned Years later The Creation had fused with the Ninjan Queen named Sha…Who was Now on a planet Called earth….

Tiffany  put down that page and picked up another. “

I have made a grave mistake.

My study of the “darkness of the heart” began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed.

Spurred on by my youngest apprentice Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.

Unbeknownst to me, my six apprentices then began collecting a large number of subjects on which to perform dangerous experiments into the “darkness of the heart.”

As soon as I found out, I called my apprentices together and ordered them not only to cease their studies, but to destroy the results of their research thus far.

What on earth was happening within the hearts of my six beloved apprentices? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness of the heart, could they themselves have strayed into its depths?

Yet I remain the most foolish of all, for having begun these experiments.

We are not meant to interfere in the depths of another's heart, no matter what our reasons for doing so…

And my error plunged me into despair.

A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul.

A tiny queen named Matina came wielding a legendary blade—the infamous “ninjeta sword said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.

He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.

Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.

That is when I discovered the “sha Reports.”

Though they bore her name, the only one I had written was number 0.

Apparentlys someone had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 there self.

Yes—the first subject in my foolish experiments. “

She drew from her readings that this person whose name was Chaos was doing experiment s to test the darkness and the heart.

Tiffany couldn’t believe it, Someone had messed up her life in the past, just like they were doing in the future, she just decided to keep the information to herself, as she hopped up off the floor and to her room.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova yawned as she waited for Tiffiany to get into the room, as soon as her alarm on her cell phone went off; she came walking into the training room. An instant she stepped one foot in the room, the entire area turned into what looked like a forest. With a smile Nova stood up, getting up from what looked like a tree she was now leaning on instead of the wall. “This is sethophere technology… which Sha had created; the first thing you thought about was what this room was transformed into.” Stephanie looked at Tiff who was glancing around all over the area. ‘Funny… Sha and I held our very first training session in a forest as well.’ She then made a small chuckle then opened her mouth. “The first thing I want you to do is call your Ninjan Sword again.” Steph watched as Sha extended her hand and then yelled out.

“COME SWORD!!!!!!”

Nova stood there with the look of frustration coming over her, her blood was going to start boiling soon. Yell after yell Sha called out for her sword, yelling out ridiculous phrases. Nova sighed to herself, as then something clicked, yesterday, she called out for her sword, not by calling for it, but through her emotions, and that emotion at the time, was pure anger.

Come omega super sw-“ Before Sha could finished what she said Nova rushed over to her and pulled back her fist, then thrusting it forward. The sounds of two boulders colliding were heard echoing through the simulator as her fist made contact with Sha’s right cheek, causing her to crash into the cold muddy ground.

Sha then looked up at Nova, she could tell this angered her, a cheap shot like that, with a quick sweep of her leg Nova fell on the ground, her head smacking on a boulder that was behind her, and watched as Sha’s elbow was coming down. Without even having to think Nova rolled over to the right and then launched her foot upward, smashing her foot right into Sha’s ribs. To Nova’s surprise she managed to lock her arms around her leg and twist it, causing her to fly across the room and into a tree, causing it to fall down to the ground. Nova smiled as she got on all fours, looking down at the ground as she slowly raised her read and looked over at Sha.

“Its about time Tiffany.” Nova said as she rose up from the ground, her body standing tall with small scrapes from smashing into the tree and blotches of mud and pebbles stuck to her body. The coldness of the forest atmosphere gave her chills as she shook her body, trying to get it back to her normal temp. Just then Nova yelled as she ran towards Sha, launching her left fist forward and as soon as Sha got a hold of it Stephanie then launched her left foot at her gut. Impact was made, causing Sha to lean forward in pain and then used the hand that was cupped by Sha’s to force her to spin around, causing her back to be against her body. With a one swift movement Nova’s own sword was now seen against Sha’s neck, pressing delicately on her skin to be sure not to accidently cut into it by mistake. “Check.” Nova said as she could feet Sha’s breathing. It was fast and irregular rate and she could even feel the flow of blood in her body, rushing quickly through, trying desperately to fill her body with what it needed. “You’re a little out of shape there Tiffany.” She said with a chuckle.

As Nova spoke Tiffany then smacked the edge of Nova’s sword away, her strength surprising Nova caused her to drop it and then felt a kick in her stomach. “GAH!” Nova yelled as she bent down and felt Sha grabbing onto her dark red jacket while in mid-air and flipped her into a tree once more. Nova gasped in surprise as she flew through the air and broke the tree in half, tumbling through the dirt Nova stopped a few feet as she groaned in pain. She pushed herself slowly up from the ground and shook her head as trickle of blood began to come from her mouth. As Nova looked up, still kneeling down she was then faced with the mighty Ninjan sword, the silver metallic weapon pressed hard against her face.

“Is THIS what you meant?” Tiffany asked, her breathing still hard, Nova simply nod as she then stood up, clapping her hand then smirked as she said to Tiffany. “You better pay attention girl… because it’s about to get hot!” and with that nova burst into flames, the entire area around the two shook violently as her golden flames danced around her body.

The two fought vigorously, exchanging blows with each other. Their bodies quickly wearing down, even Nova’s. Even though Tiffany clamed to not remember anything about being Sha, it sure didn’t seem like it. Every attack Nova came out with Tiffany managed to some how escape the horrible outcome that would happen if they hit her. Stephanie could feel her body getting tired, her body wasn’t like what it used to be, and she knew it, but she wasn’t about to give up to some little girl. Now in her white fire form the two fought harder than before, yells and crashes were heard, as the entire forest seemed to have been lit on fire, it was just a matter of time before Smokey the Bear would come out and give the two a lecture.

Then to Nova’s surprise, Tiffany did something that she never saw Sha do, she mimic her powers. Nova’s eyes widen as fire began to rush back at her. Of course, this didn’t really affect her pain wise, but it did effect how she was going to keep fighting now. The two fought for hours, not wanting to give in to the other, then with a last desperate attempt to end the battle, Nova began to rise the body temperature of Sha to a dangerous 145 degrees, if she were human it would have killed her, melting her insides, but because she was an alien, she only passed out, her body smoking from the attack. As Sha’s body hit the ground Nova fell to one knee, her breathing heavy as she turned off her flame and grasped her chest, closing her eyes tightly as she groaned in pain.

After about five minutes the forest they were fighting in disappeared and the two were shown now inside the training simulator. Nova slowly stood up after her strength came back to her, but her body shook under her knees. She slowly made her way to Tiffany, her breathing irregular and her heart rate even worse than it was just a few moments ago. Ignoring the pain rushing through her body she picked up Tiffany’s body and swung her over her shoulder, slowly walking out of the room as she put her sword back into place.

Stephanie struggled as she made her way over to the infirmary, placing into the healing chamber, a clear tubular structure that was lying sideways. There was a deep blue padding underneath her for her to lie down, and then a thin sheet of yellowish fog filled the tube, this was the chemical that caused rapid healing made just for Ninjan’s by Agent S, Sha’s mother. When Nova felt that Sha was safe she then made her way to the other side of the infirmary, it was about two doors down, she stumbled in, unable to hold herself up anymore.

Dr. Cullen, one of the few doctors Stephanie trusted was busy working on some new anti-virus when Nova collapsed on a chair, grappling onto her chest as she threw her head back on the seat, gritting her teeth.

“Ms. Ardor!” the good doctor yelled out as he jumped out of his seat and ran to Nova’s side. “What happened?! Did you go onto a mission?” He began to ask her a million questions at once, trying to figure out what happened to her.

Nova sat there for a moment longer as she managed to get her heart rate back down, she took a deep breath as she looked up at Dr. Cullen. “I was training, with Sha…  I mean… Tiffany.” She struggled to say, her voice was hoarsely hard to understand.

The doctor quickly began to listen to her heart and her breathing, tapping at her ribs while flashing some lights in her eyes. “Can you walk?”

Nova nod her head as she forced herself up from the chair, her arms shaking as she pushed herself up. Walking over to a steel bed she laid on top, her back receiving a cold chill from the metal pressing against her skin. The doctor quickly walked up to her where her head was at and tilted her head slightly to the right, holding onto some sort of wire he slipped it into a slot that could be seen at the bottom of her neck, which was always hidden by her hair. As soon as this happened, Nova’s eyes went dark and empty. Her body shut down for a moment as the computer in the room began to scan through Nova’s body.

(Three hours later of testing)

The doctor pressed a few buttons on the computer, his eyes concentrated on the screen before him, the eye brows collided with each other, his eyes widen in shock as he shot a look at a currently depowered Nova and then back at the computer, typing out a few buttons he called for Agent F and within five minutes she came in. Not too long Feral Nova and her mother both sat in front of the doctor who had a worried look on his face.

“I’m sorry but… I really don’t know how to tell you this so… I’m going to say it bluntly…” he took a deep breath, his old wrinkled face was full of stress as he rubbed his left hand on his baled head that was glaring off some light. “Stephanie, you’re… dying.”

The two sat there as if not understanding what he was talking about.

“Um… Doc, I hate to burst your bubble but… I think were ALL dying.” Nova joked.

“No I mean… your body, whatever is left human inside you, is FINALLY starting to reject your… um… mechanical implants that are inside your body. Your body is starting to fight against itself.” The doctor tried to explain. “Because you were not born a mutant but a normal human being, your extraordinary fire power has also taken a tol on your body. Your internal organs that you still have, are literally slowly roasting inside your body every time you use your fire power.” He paused as he saw the expression upon the two women’s faces they were filled with horror and mixture of confusion still. “You are dying… at an alarming rate every time you use your powers.”

“Doctor Cullen, can’t you do something ANYTHING?!” Adriana yelled out as Nova was stuck looking at the ground, still in shock.

“I… I don’t know… I can honestly say I’ve never seen anything like Stephanie before, ever.” he sighed as he rubbed his eyes. “I can try to SLOW down the rejection of the implants, and I can some how give Nova a serum that will coat her organs with a thick protective fluid…” He paused to look up at them. “But I don’t know if they’ll work…”

Nova stood up, still weak from the training as she grit her teeth and struggled to stand strong. “How long doc?”

“Um… if you don’t use your fire power-“

“Doctor, lets be realistic, you’re talking about ME, how LONG do I have?”

“At the rate you use your powers… I say about three years, TOPS. This is if you don’t get any critical damage.”

Nova didn’t say anything else she simply walked out of the room, she knew one person who could help her, one person, or man… the one who created her… Doctor Sting.

“Stephanie!” Her mother cried out after her only to sigh and turn to the doctor. “I want everything done in our power to help, do you understand? EVERYTHING!”

The doctor only nod as Adriana walked out of the room and after Stephanie, ignoring everyone who was walking around them. “STEPHANIE! I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING, AND DON’T DO IT!”

Nova stopped as she turned around her eyes focused on her mother as she opened her mouth. “I’m not going to die because of something I never wanted to become in the first place. I’m going to find him, and MAKE him make this better.” She said, as she was about to walk to the elevator.

“What about Tiffany?” Her mother asked.

Nova stopped in her tracks.

“She needs you Nova, and you know we can’t do this without you.” She said as she walked up behind her daughter and placed her hand gently on her shoulder. “The doctor said as long as you don’t do any major battling right now, you’d be fine. We can get Hotaru to train with Tiffany, she’s just as strong as you, and it will help if Tiffany trains with more than just one person.”

Nova sighed as she turned around, her eyes were full of tears but they refused to come down. “I…” She started only to be choked with her words, she couldn’t talk, a ball of emotion was caught in her throat, instead she walked to the commons area, thinking that being around everyone would give her some time to think things out while still keeping an eye on Tiffany.

As soon as Nova walked into the room, her mind still at a daze Matina turned to her and waved her arms at her trying to get her attention. “WATCH THIS!” Nova’s head jerked up as she watched Matina burn her hand in the process. Before Nova could even say anything, Tiffany was seen jumping into the area.

“MATINA ZIANCA LOPEZ HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE!!!!”

Nova’s eyes burst open as she glanced at Tiffany. “No way…” she said to herself as she watched Sha suddenly zone out. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Sha.

Not wasting time Stephanie rushed over to Tiffany’s side and grabbed onto her arms, shaking her. “Tiffany, Tiffany, what’s wrong? Are you ok? Come on Tiffany say something to me!” Nova said trying to snap her out of it.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shanana

Tiffany Woke up lying in her bed she didn’t know how she got there she only knew that her body hurt really badly. To her All this training to be someone she wasn’t was Pointless, All that Nova had accomplished to do in the waning Days was give Tiff Multiple Concussions, and a lot of Broken Bones. Placing her hand on her head she couldn’t believe she had been in this compound for as Long as she had been. Surprisingly society seemed to just adjust to her absence. Her Husband was now a “Widow” and he remarried. The WWE places Tiff on I.R hoping for a return. She sat up and looked out the window; the rain poured down and made her day a bit more abysmal. She heard a Knock at the Door she got off her bed and made her way over to The Door. She opened it up to see a Maid staring at her. UM..MISS FAIRBANKS HERE IS YOU’RE PROFORMANCE LIST AND YOUR NEW OUTFIT.  Tiffany looked at the performance list she had scored higher then Matina did and Matina was the high score holder for the Training room with nova. She placed the Paper on her desk and removed her new uniform, it was orange a gold it came with an orange and gold Headband and Shin guards. Tiffany looked at the outfit; she thought it was a Tad bit revealing but once she put it on she filled it out just nice.

She molded in the Mirror and began her way down stairs towards the dining area; she was a bit anxious she was to start training with Hotaru and Matina Today. Hotaru was Ok with Tiff for the time being but it always seemed like Matina was on tiff’s case. If she wasn’t scared of her she would have beat her up. She glanced at nova and cracked a slight smile and then proceeded to eat some Lucky charms. She glanced up at Nova and then looked back into her cereal, Sha had been listening to the news but it was when they did a news break that caught her attention.

WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS! A SPACESHIP JUST LANDED IN DOWNTOWN SOLACE CITY AND A BEING HAS EMERGED FROM THE SHIP. Just then communication Link Between the tv and the viewers went away. Tiffany Looked at Nova who then Nodded at Agent F,S and Matina. Matina Shot out the door towards Solace city. Sha Stood up and motioned towards the door. She stopped at the sound of nova’s Voice WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING! Tiffany at that point had heard enough. I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE KID I’M 36 YEARS OLD! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BRING ME IN HERE TO BE A HERO IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO ALLOW ME TO FIGHT. Sha walked towards the door and Flew off towards solace city. Nova looked at Agent S and said WELL SHE STILL HAS THAT PASSION. Tiffany was a Bit slow in the flying area but she thought of something, she had mimicked nova’s fire she then tried in mid air.

After a few tries she bursted in flames towards Solace City, as she Landed Matina had already engaged the Invader. The solider had beaten Matina Badly for the Majority of the fight but Tiff didn’t waste any time she flew directly into the invader spearing her to the ground. The invader got up and fired a huge burst of flames at Tiff. Tiff Flew high up into the air, she didn’t have any of her past Powers so she was learning by Copying the attacks of other’s.

She came down and slammed her fist into the ground causing seismic activity the ground shot up from its domain a knock the Intruder is the air. But the intruder rebound and shot a huge freeze like attack at Tiffany, but Matina Jumped in the way and her Body began to freeze up, she froze up with her Mouth open her last words being “Behind you”

Tiffany turned around to see another shadow Like Person Coming after her he moved quick Knocking cars out the way and Crushing the ground in which he walked.

(Backdown stairs in the LOVE basement)

Chaos opened its eyes it began to thrash about finally it Synched it’s self with Tiffany.

(Back to Tiffany)

Her right and left eyes began flashing a series of Black and white she extended her hands out and Two Mystical Blades Appeared in her hands. One was dark and Black and Evil and had eyes all over it, the other was a manifestation of light and both looked like key’s.

The Swords Poured Darkness and Light energy into Sha’s Body she began to scream finally the aura’s ceased. Sha Ran full speed at the Man  with Both Blades in hand, they began striking at each other missing at hitting each other’s blade, the man with his hand behind his back had caught Maria She had tried to Sneak attack him. He had his hand Over her Face, she was dangling from him moving trying to pry herself free. Tiffany had knocked The shadow warrior Down, her eyes Met with the Demonic man and Maria’s He twisted his hand cracking her neck and then tossing her into the Motionless Frozen Body of Matina. MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sha dropped down from her height in the air and came at the bald man full speed but he used some type of earth control device to shoot himself into the air as he went up Sha grabbed Maria’s Body, her headgear had been cracked, and there was no blood flowing. Sha looked up in the Sky then man continued to go up soon the sky opened up to reveal a hearts happed battle ship appeared in the sky. Nova Agents S and F appeared before them looking up. Nova explained to Tiffany: THEY ARE NOT DEAD, THEY ARE EXTREMLY COMATOSE…BUT WHOMEVER WHERE FIGHTING KNOWS HOW TO KILL A NINJAN. Agent S looked in the sky and said IT’S A HEART… Sha stood up Next To Nova and Said NO…IT’S A BATTLESHIP… She grabbed her new uniform at the middle and tore it off revealing a Black and Red long sleeve shirt and skirt, with a huge S in the middle. She took off in the air towards the ship, Agent S called out to her. Tiffany!  She looked back and said CALL ME SHA!  And she disappeared from sight.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

It had been weeks since Tiffany first came to the L.O.V.E HQ, weeks since Stephanie started training with her, weeks since Stephanie found out she was dying. Sitting in one of the laboratories she could hear the small droplets of rain gently fall upon the building. Nova found this relaxing, she loved the rain, but only if she didn’t have to work in it. To Nova, the rain seemed to almost cleanse the Earth. The smell of the rain, seemed to give the air a fresh sent. Nova smiled as she closed her eyes and listened, small rolls of the thunder could now be heard from a distance. She then heard a knocking on the door.

“Come in.” Nova said as she stretched her arms above her head.

The door slowly opened to show her daughter Uchiha Hotaru standing by the doorway.

“Hey mom.” The young raven-haired woman said as her dark emerald eyes fixed on her as she walked in. Her unusually pail skin seemed to almost glow under the lights as she wore her typical outfit. Her red armor that NeVann gave her about three years ago.

“Hotaru.” Nova said with a smile as she stood up and met Hotaru half way, hugging her daughter tightly. “What can I do for you?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to remind you that today is my training with Tiffany, I wanted to be sure you were going to be there to give me proper evaluation.” A small smile came upon her lips.

Nova laughed hard, her head leaned forward as she shook her head at her daughter. “You and I both know you no longer need me around for your training, you’ll do fine, I know you will, its in your blood.” She winked as she stood up and made her way to the eating area. “Come on, I’m dying for a cookie.” She said with a smile as Hotaru chuckled and walked behind her mother.

The two made it to the kitchen at about the same time Tiffany did, who was pulling out a box of Lucky Charms, and Nova pulled out a box of Chocolate chip cookies. Hotaru on the other hand only pulled out a power bar and a power shake, the three sat at the table eating as Nova then flipped on the TV, seeing what news was going on this early in the morning.

Just then, something blared on the screen.

A woman was seen almost in a panic, her blond hair pinned up in a bun as her blue eyes seemed to go as white as her face was. “We have breaking news! A spaceship just landed in downtown Solace City, and a being has emerged from the ship.” Nova’s eyes widen as she heard the woman. Her eyes immediately shot over to Tiffany who was looking back at Nova. Stephanie not waisting time looked over at their mothers and Matina, nodding her head to them.

Before any words could be exchanged Matina shot out the door, it could only be assumed she was on her way to Solace City. Not long after that Sha stood up, in her new outfit she was going towards the door as well. Nova quickly stood up and grabbed her by the arm. “Where do you think your going?!” Nova shot at her.

To Nova’s surprise Tiffany seemed to have snapped. “I’m not your little kid, I’m 36 years old! Why the hell would you bring me in here to be a hero if you’re not going to allow me to fight!?” Sha pulled her arm away from Nova who was standing in shock walking out the door and taking flight.

Still a bit surprised Nova looked back at Sha’s mother and smirked “Well she still has that passion.” She said as she walked to the door as well, grabbing her jacket and slipping it on. “Hotaru, lets fly!” She said as she made her way out of the door, Hotaru following closely behind her mother as the two made their way to the launching sight and flew out of the building, their bodies now surrounded in a blazing fire.

When the two warriors came into the area Sha was already engaing battle. “Armatures…” Nova said as she watched as Matina was suddenly frozen, leaving Tiffany alone to fight. Right then the intruder came towards her, knocking cars away from him and into buildings. “Tiffany get out of there!” Nova said as she glanced at Hotaru who was already on her way out there.

Right then, two blades appeared in Sha’s hands, one was black, one was white, and both began to pour energy onto Sha’s body. Nova knew this was either really good, or REALLY bad. The two blades that Sha held were in the shape of what seemed to be key’s. Nova arched her eyebrows, she never saw those before…

Sha let out a painful screech as the downpour of her new energy stopped. Nova’s eyes then widen as she shot her right arm out. “HOTARU STOP!” She yelled out. Hotaru stopped in her tracks and as soon as she did Maria came into play, but ran right into the intruders hand. Hotaru looked over in shock as she watched her dangle from his grasp.

Once knocked down to the ground, the demonic warrior snapped Marias neck, tossing her aside towards Matina’s fragile frozen body. “Hotaru now!” Nova pointed as Hotaru burst into the area moving with great speed, grabbing Matina out of the way of any danger from the force at which Maria’s body was coming at. Lucky Sha came in and caught Maria, setting her down gently. Before anything else could be done the sky then darken and seemed to open up, Nova looked up for a couple of seconds to see a space ship in the shape of a heart. But she quickly turned her attention back to Maria, rushing over to her and checking on her.

Before Nova even reached Maria, a sigh of relief escaped from her lips as Hotaru continued to stand by the two, Tiffany standing close by. She didn’t even have to touch Maria to check for a pulse, she could feel the heat coming off her body still radiating off, and she felt the warmth of her blood still flowing in her body. She then turned to Matina and gently placed her hand on the one she saw as a daughter. Her right hand began to softly glow, the ice that covered her body began to melt fairly quickly, turning into a puddle of water under the young half ninjan’s body.

As soon as the ice was fully melted off, Nova laid her down next to Maria and a small smile came upon her lips as she looked up at Tiffany.

“They are not dead, they are however extremely comatose…” She paused as she pulled off her jacket and placed it over Matina still chilled body. Her brows then came together. “But whomever were fighting knows how to kill a Ninjan.” Stephanie said as she stood back up, her eyes looking at Hotaru as she then heard Agent S speak.

“It’s a heart…” she was looking up at the sky, the ship hovering over the city.

Not bothering to turn to see, Sha came up next to Nova, her face focused on the UFO up in the sky. “No… it’s a battleship.” With that Tiffany grabbed a hold of her new uniform from the middle and tore it off. Nova’s eyes widen and she was about to protest what she was doing, until she saw a black and red long sleeve top and skirt, and the huge S in the middle of the shirt.

Before Nova could even begin to think of a plan Tiffany shot up into the air, and her mother called out for her.

“Tiffany, no, come back here!” She yelled out, trying to get her daughter to come back before something happened to her as well.

“Hotaru.” Stephanie said not even looking over to her the ninja warrior shot up into the air after Sha, her flames red and orange flaring around her as she shot up into the sky following her.

Right then Tiffany looked back for a moment. “Call me Sha!”

The remanding three who were standing on the ground stood in shock as they heard that. Tiffany was so determined to not be called Sha, that she made it one of the requirement’s for them to call her by Tiffany.

Nova’s eyes focused on the two warriors as they went up to the spaceship and she began to dig her right foot in the ground, her hands forming into tight fists as she grit her teeth.

Agent F looked over at her, she knew what she was thinking. “Stephanie, no, your not well enough, if something goes wrong-”

“Then Hotaru or Sha well get hurt.” Hissing through her teeth Nova then burst into flames. “Sorry mom, gatta go.” With that Nova shot up into the sky in a blur, her golden flames leaving a streak behind her as she caught up with the other two in an instant.

The air seemed to be colder up there, even though they were only a few miles up in the sky, she could feel the air around them almost freeze. But thanks for Hotaru and Nova’s flames, the air was slowly warming up, as they came up to the ship Nova flew closer to Sha.

“So… whats the game plan?” She said as the sound of gears shifting could be heard coming from the ship. Four ports popped open from the sides of the ship. “Ooohhh an opening?” Nova said with a smile as she was getting ready to go into them, that is, until large energy guns came out, five pipes coming out of the guns as they began to shift over to the three women.

“Mother… I don’t think those are openings to the ship…” Hotaru said as she flew next to the other three women.

“Hotaru…” Stephanie said not moving an inch, “Go back with Maria and Matina, get them back to the L.O.V.E HQ, and make sure to keep an eye on them… and… call your dad, let him know we might be a little late to dinner.” She said still in the same spot.

A sigh was heard from Hotaru “I’m not leaving you and Tia-”

“This is not up for discussion Hotaru, go… NOW!” Nova yelled out as she grabbed Hotaru by the arm and threw her down towards the ground. As soon as Nova moved the guns began to shoot orange energy beams at the now two warriors. Nova let out a yelp as one of the shots hit her left shoulder, burning through her skin to show her metallic armor underneath which was slowly starting to melt. “Oh damn, this is bad.” Nova said as she dodged another shot and ducked other another.

She looked over at Sha for a moment and smirked. “You take the left I get right?” And with that Nova shot out right towards the guns, pulling out her sword that was also engulfed in her flames. As she soared towards the guns they began to shoot at her showing no mercy, beams after beams came at her, flying through the air and right towards Nova.

Yelling out she blocked a couple with her sword while she took a couple of hits to her abdomen, where her metal was the thickest. After about five minutes Nova managed to slice through the two guns, when she was done, she had multiple holes in her outfit and burned marks around her body, her metal slightly oozing out her wounds.

She then flew over to Sha and sighed as she stretched out her arms and put her sword back in place. “So, any ideas?” She glanced back at the space ship, struggling to keep her breathing regular. She could feel her heart already pounding in her chest, and her body was starting to feel warmer than usual, but she knew she couldn’t keep this from doing her job, she had to take this thing down, no matter what the cost. She kept her expression cool and calm, she didn’t want to alert anyone or show weakness to whoever was waiting for the two inside the spaceship.

Rachel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Rachel.

Sha looked around for an opening as the lasers zoomed past their heads Tiffany glanced around for a few moments as Nova sent Hotaru Back to the city. Sha turned around and saw they were almost surrounded. She stood back to back with Nova; Sha was smiling for some strange reason that is until she heard Nova speak THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THIS MANY? Sha looked back and replied IT MIGHT BE ALITTLE TOUGH IF ONE MORE SHOWS UP? Nova then replied OH YOUR FIGHTING TOO?  With that sha summoned her Divine and Oblivion Sword. Nova sped toward the right taking on that side leaving Sha to fight the other. Sha swung her sword back and forth right and left, vertically and horizontally. She then finished her assault after the robot and guards were taken care of. Nova came to her about any ideas; Sha looked at her and said: WELL NO I JUST THINK WE SHOULD ALLOW OUR ENEMEY TO GET US INSTEAD OF CAUSING MORE DEATH, Sha squinted her eyes as if she was looking through Nova’s Clothing. UM NOVA THERE IS SOMETHING LEAKING INSIDE YOUR BODY? THAT CANT BE HEALTHY… IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?

Inside the Spaceship

COMMANDER RACHEL, WE HAVE SHA AND ANOTHER BEING ON THE SHIP WHAT SHALL WE DO. The green haired women looked at Den Fur and gave a head Nod, she then looked at Mistress Gia and gave her a head Nod, the Plan was to divide and conquer. All three Ladies rose from their seats and made their way towards Nova and sha.

Back outside

The Door shaft opened, from afar sha could see a white haired woman, dark haired women and green haired women emerged. Sha folded her hands and said loudly. I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK YOU WERE NOT GOING TO LET US IN. sha didn’t know them by any chance but she was feeling confident. Rachel stepped up and took a fighting stance before, removing a gigantic sword that appeared out of nowhere. Sha readied her two blades and then glanced over at the raven haired women who had a silver discharge coming from her body; she then looked over at Nova who had an Adamantium Skelton, the girl took off at the speed of light trying to Pull Nova into the ship with her Magnetism. That would leave sha to face Den fur and Rachel.  They circled Sha finally Den fur cast a Sleep spell over sha making her fall to sleep. Rachel commanded That Den fur placed Sha in a Cell while she went to Deal with Nova. Sha was Locked up in a chain like room where her Powers were being drained they were being used to run the ship. She couldn’t see anything but everyone could see her; Rachel smiled and then went to confront Nova.

Rachel entered where Nova and Gia had been with her huge sword ready to fight, she pushed her hair back and then said. I’LL GIVE YOU YOUR PROPS FOR GETTING HERE BUT NOW SWEETHEART IT’S DIE TIME. She lunged at Nova with her FULKEN Blade tried to Stab her with it however she missed. She looked at Nova and said loudly to her I GUESS TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY, TAKE HER AWAY. She commanded Nova to be taken to the same cell that Tiffany was being held in. Tiffany was already down in the dumps she was just ready to accept her fate.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

After Nova was done placing her assault upon the laser cannons that were shoot at her and Sha, she hovered back to her friend, wounded and already tired, but refused to back down, or show pain. She looked at Sha, wondering if she had any ideas on how to get inside the spaceship.

“Well, no, I just think we should allow our enemy to get us instead of causing more death.” She said as her head then turned to Nova. “Um… Nova, is there something leaking inside your body? That cant be healthy…. Is there something wrong?”
Nova then turned her head away from Sha for a moment as a small smile appeared on her face.

“Na…”
She said as she then turned back to Sha. “I’m as healthy as a horse! Heck, ten horses!” Nova joked as she gave her a thumbs up. Even though she really wasn’t ok, she was afraid of having Sha lash out at her about her health, this wanst the time to worry about her own personal problems, this was about someone attacking Earth.  “Lets just figure out a way on how to get inside this… thing.” Nova said she crossed her arms and began to think of different ways to try and draw the enemy out. “Maybe we can start singing Christmas Carols or something…” Nova joked as a door shaft then opened.

The sound of gears and motors shifting could be heard as Nova’s eyes shot back in the direction. Before the door fully opened, Nova took a deep breath. “There are three of them…” Nova could sense their numbers before even seeing them. When it fully opened three women could be seen. One with white hair, one with dark almost black hair and a green haired woman. “I don’t think we should taunt them-“ Nova started as Sha then blurted out.

“I was beginning to think you were not going to let us in!”
Sha taunted at them. Nova sighed as she hit her hand on her forehead.

“Now she feels confident…” Steph mumbled to herself shaking her head lightly.

Right then a woman stepped up, getting into a fighting stance and pulling out a sword that seemed to come out from thin air. Stephanie chuckled to herself, she knew she might as well get a few jokes in as well.

“You can have that one.”
Nova laughed as the raven haired woman then shot a look at Nova. “What? You wanna a piece of me? Do you know who your dealing with?!” Nova growled as she suddenly burst into her golden flames, dancing around her in a swirl, her eyes flickering red as she smirked at the woman who had some sort of silver energy coming off of her. Nova was about to go after her, her body ready to take off in a moments notice but then felt something wrong… “Sha run… I cant move!” and with that Nova’s body was  dragged back into the space ship, leaving Sha with the other two women. ‘Damn it, damn it, damn it!’ Nova thought to herself as she put out her fire and was thrown deep into the ship. She was moving so quickly she couldn’t even tell which way she was going, smashing into walls a few times until she was thrown into a white padded wall. As soon as her body hit the wall two pairs of chains from the walls came out and clamped themselves over Stephanie’s wrists and ankles, keeping her hanging against the wall about five feet up.

Nova groaned as she shook her head, finally having control over her own body as she lift her head, trying to figure out where she was.

Right then the white haired woman walked in, a sinister smile upon her face, the one way mirrored wall opened up for split second allowing her to come in. Nova growled as she tried to pull away from the wall, only to find she couldn’t, it was as if her super strength was gone. She then attempted to burst into flames, but something, nothing happened. Whatever kind of room Nova was in, it was one that would drain her powers, not allowing her to escape by any means.

She held tightly onto her sword as she flicked her hair behind her head and spoke. “I’ll give you your props for getting here, but now sweetheart its die time!” Nova grit her teeth as the woman launched the sword forward, trying to slice through Nova’s body, only to hear a ‘clunk’ sound instead. Stephanie blinked a few times as she saw the blade stabbed into the wall, only an inch away from her head.

“Wow… you suck.”
Nova smirked.

The woman then yelled out. “I guess today is your lucky day! Take her away!”

Two different woman came into the room while Rachel walked out, as the two approached her Nova sighed. “Awww what’s the matter? Did you lose your nerve already?”

One of the woman then punched Nova hard in the gut, causing her to lose her breath and lean forward, her eyes widen as she strained to get air back into her lungs.

“Shut up Earth scum.” The other woman said as she pressed a button on her wrist, causing Nova to fall on the ground as they grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of the cell she was in.

Stephanie finally got air back into her body as she was then thrown into a more darker cell. It was cold, with metallic’s walls and floors all around her.

“So… I’m guessing this is the presidential suite?”
Nova joked as she struggled to stand. “Hey, where’s the little refrigerator with all the goodies and the plasma screen tv?” Nova continued as she looked around the almost black room. As she then looked back were the two women were she felt another hit at the gut. Nova lunged forward again as she was then punched in the face, knocking her down on the ground with a loud ‘THUD’. “oohh…” Nova groaned in pain as she began to cough, blood slowly dribbling out as she kept her eyes close, the pain reaching out more than before. “I… I’m going to… remember that bitc-“ She was then kicked again in the gut.

“Shut up already!” The second woman said as she then spat at the ground were Nova was at. She then seemed to look at someone else who was on the other side of the room. “If you care for your friend, you’ll tell her to keep her mouth shut!” She then pressed a button on her wrist  as the doors opened, allowing her access to walk out of the room once more, leaving Nova and whoever else was in the room by themselves.

Stephanie laid there for a moment, a throbbing sensation filling her entire body as she began to laugh to herself. “Everyone’s a critic…” She pushed herself to her side, the blood now flowing from the side of her mouth, Nova took a moment and wiped her mouth clean as she spat out the blood away from her. Nova blinked a few times as she then noticed she wasn’t alone. She adjusted her eyes to find that Sha was the other person in the room with her. “S-Sha!” Nova blurted out as she got up from the ground and made it over to her friend. “A-are you ok?” she asked as she looked down at her friend. Stephanie waited for a moment as she then began to speak. “We need to get out of here, and at least now we don’t have to worry about getting into the ship.” She said as she began to knock on the walls of the cell. “It seems to be all made up of some… alien metallic material.” She placed her head against it, the coldness of the metal sent chills down Nova’s spine. “And.. this room is just like the last one I was in, it seems like my powers don’t work in here as well.” Nova said as she pulled her fist back and then thrust it forward, smashing her fist into the metal wall only to have another wave of pain running through her arm. “OH CRAP!” Nova yelled out as she held her hand with her other hand, careful not to do more damage. “Remind me to never do that again.” Nova sighed as she looked around. “I cant tell if there’s another way out of here…” She then looked back at Sha. “Come on, we need to do something, we cant let it end here, everyone is counting on us, no pressure right?” Nova let out a small laugh at the end as she began to walk around the room, running her fingers along side the walls.

Avatar image for tiffany_fairbanks
Tiffany Fairbanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tiffany watched as Nova went around the room, she looked up at her with her eyes burning with rage, and said loudly WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME... she kept her tears back with her head against the wall. YOU’RE DYING… I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! THE SCIENTIST TOLD ME, YOU LOOKED ME IN THE EYE AND LYED TO ME… Tiffany could’nt hold her anger back anymore and she tackled nova into the wall, she then went to punch but Nova kicked her off of her, Tiffany’s anger had subsided into just plain tears, she then began speaking to nova, with her salty tears streaming down her face. BEFORE 4 MONTHS AGO I HAD NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE IN MY LIFE, YOU FEED ME STORIES THAT I WAS SOMEONE WHO I COULD NEVER POSSIBLY BE…A HERO. YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE I HAD A PURPOSE AND THEN YOU LIED TO ME! I’LL ADMIT IT..I STILL DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT IT FEELS LIKE I SHOULD KNOW YOU, EVERYNOW AND THEN I GET FLASH BACKS OF ME YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE  BUT I’VE NEVER MET YOU BEFORE NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!! I DON’T KNOW WHEATER TO SAY NICE TO MEET YOU OR GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN… Tiffany hunched up with her hands wrapped around her legs and just began crying.

I…WANT MY MEMORIES BACK… She said to Nova, after a while some guards came, they were tired of all the nose and now they were going to cause some serious pain to someone, The made a Motion towards Nova, but Tiffany got up as quick as she could and began taunting the guards, They attacked her with thick clubs that had spikes at the end of them to rip of flesh. Tiffany smiled and said to them WHEN I DESTROY THIS PLACE I’LL MAKE SURE TO FEED YOU GUYS TO THE GERBILS OF EVIL!!!  She continued laughing while getting pounded on.

Once the Guards Left, Moving very slowly she turned over and managed to smile. She struggled to her feet and then said to nova. LET’S GET OUT OF HERE. She pointed her hands at the ground and a huge blue orb began to line her hand, she opened her palm and an explosion shook the ship. A Whole appeared in the bottom of the Ship, they could now escape, but that’s not what she wanted. She rushed back towards the Door and awaited for the guards, right on time they rushed through the door, she grabbed both of them and smashed their heads together. She turned around with a stern look on her face, and glared at NOVA. GO HOME...THIS ISNT YOUR FIGHT, YOU’RE IN NO CONDITION TO BE HERE. She ran out the door closing it behind her.

She ran down the halls in the open, dodging laser Fire, she ducked into a doorway, and thought about how she could get out of the current situation, she closed her eyes and teleported behind the gunmen knocking them out. She had time to look around the hi tech hallway, it had cameras, Sha felt something cut at her skin, she turned around to see mistress Gia. Gia began speaking, in a series of Code that Tiffany didn’t’ understand, she then lunged at her with her drill knives, Tiff side stepped them and kicked her in the head. HAHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU THINK YOUR STRONGER THEN ME! She jumped over gia and kicked her head into a monitor. DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR KID! Gia replied cutting Tiff in her stomach and then kicking her into a trash can. She then hopped on Sha and tried to Cut her head off with her knives, Sha grabbed Both of her forearms and tried to keep her back. DAMN..>SHNNE< THIS….DAY…WAS..PERFECT..UNTIL (growling) YOU BITCHES CAME!!! She fired a huge blast while still holding on to gia’s Hands. Sha gritted her teeth as she blew Gia’s Hands right off her arms. She then Tackled Gia to the ground and put her heel through her skull. Tiff leaned up against the wall, nursing her wounds, TIME AND TIME AGAIN…I JUST WISH THIS DAMN DAY WOULD END!  Sha had learned that Den fur was guarding the ship and that Rachel had went to Earth, she needed to get to the deck, but she didn’t want to attract any more attention. She looked at the ventilation Shaft and began her way towards the Deck and Den Fur.