Fatal Error

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sephirim

A bout said to be a clash that would never fade from earth, the origin of illustrious tactics adapted by many warriors. The illustrious alchemist, and The Dark Shinobi. They were once such close  friends, almost like 2 branches of the same tree. there personalities comparable, just as well as there fighting styles. They did not know they would have to meet on the battle field yet, This would be more of an unwanted reunion, a fatal error will stain its way amongst the the conflict battle grounds, life is full of surprises, but none like this.

Roy, The Alchemy Prince, The Double A,  The Artful Renegade.Roy lives his life  exclusively to the V.I.S.I.O.N military corporation based on alchemy research and testing. He  made his way quickly into the 15 rank of The 50 Alch- Generals, and is now used a one of V's top bounty hunters. Life in V.I.S.I.O.N, isn't simple, you must remain in top physical shape to remain an Alch- General. and you must have alchemy research experience.

Sephirim laid in his narrow spartan mattress gazing into the paint ripple decorations formed into the ceiling, the effulgent sunrise penetrated the dusty white venetian blinds, shining its hot rays amongst Roys face,The radio played softly as a tranquil melody by Lacuna coil played congruous with the scenic horizon which Roy envisioned in his dream

"WAKE UP!!!"   a man yelled as he rushed through the door like a fierce rhino, Roy jumped from his bed startled,  getting tangled his his floral sheets as he landed straight onto his neck." you ever heard of knocking?" Roy said as the cloaking sheet fell from his head." THERES NO TIME FOR YOUR BS,PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON AN COME WITH ME DOWN THE HA.." * CAN YOU PLEASE STOP YELLING!!, im right in front of you for Christ sake, im not  1000 miles away asshole!* Roy interrupted arrogantly as he sat back on his mattress".........just put your stuff on boy...."

After dressing himself, Roy headed down a narrow corridor with 1 first grand cardinal Of V.I.S.I.O.N and made there way to a small dome like conference room. A large circular table surrounded by 4 men laid in the middle of the gloomy azure room. " come take a seat child , we have much to discuss , we have some issues  concerning a V.I.S.I.O.N subject  7546 Rayne..