• 68 results
#1 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

The normal RPG rules apply and my rules are easy to remember:
No Godding (making yourself ultra powerful/unable to die)
No controlling other characters (unless they allow you to)
Type in third part and past tense
And lastly no changing your powers randomly.
-
Also try and introduce your character with a short history of their background or just let us know a little about them when introducing them. Also feel free to add pics if it helps portray your story, however unnecessary and crude images are not allowed.
-
-
Ok lets get started…
-
 We are in a parallel of earth which is set in future fallen world (hence the name). The worlds empires (including the western) civilisation has fallen due to abusing the earth and relying on technology too much. Technology was our own downfall and like many civilisations before us they became too greedy and hungry for power. This resulted in many wars, natural disasters and still many unexplainable population reductions. Creatures long forgotten took this opportunity to reclaim the earth, rejecting human kind. Humans didn’t back down and ever since that day, a war has been raging on earth. Soon the earth became divided between species, these species are the main factors in this war and its all against all. A few creatures like vampires has exploited this war and reaped the benefits for themselves, they and many other species survive weaving in and between territory’s belonging to no land and answering only to their leaders.
 -
These are split into four kingdoms…
First is the land of the humans called Niche, this is where the humans retreated after the creatures attacked. The land of Niche is split into 12 sub-kingdoms each one run by a King, the kings all form a council. They the most intelligent race and are skilful in craftsmanship and weaponry. But without any technological advances or advanced weaponry they are struggling to get the upper hand.
-
Then there is the never ending forest, so vast that nobody knows where it starts and if it ends. Home to elves and other forest dwelling creatures, this is an enchanted species with a natural ability to use magic and communicate with the earth.  They are very secretive, but everybody knows their archers never miss a target.
-
Then beyond that is the wasteland, a sun scorched desert barren land and home to the next species. Orcs, goblins and trolls. These are vicious creatures who kill for fun and  power rather than for protection or freedom. They are the only species to share territories and its not unusual for them to team up to gain the upper hand in battles.
-
And then beyond that, on the outskirts of the wasteland is the darkness. A canyon leading deep into the earth where all light is fragmented and the sound of tormented souls is all to be recorded from the outside. So dark its impossible to see in day or night and this is where unimaginable creatures dwell, watching and waiting in the shadows. This is believed to be the gateway to hell and is home to creatures called demons. Demons are feared by all other creatures (even werewolves) and are the only beings that can take another creatures soul. Unlike the other lands, the darkness belongs to the demons and demons alone. No other species would dare venture too close because what goes in never comes out. So far they have done nothing in this war, but as this war rages and claims more lives the demons are becoming restless. It seems that they are ready to make their move.
-
There are many other inhabitants of this world. There are also dragons, vampires, werewolves, zombies, gargoyles, gryphons, unicorns, centaurs and more. You decide what else lives in this forsaken world where evil never dies, it only sleeps.
Ok its your choice who’s side your on the elves, humans, orc, or even if you want to be an rogue and make money as a bounty hunter its your choice.

This is the OOC so post comments here, the other thread is for the story only... Thanks

#2 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this idea o_O OMG I think this is the first time I've seen you RPG too BP.

#3 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup... this is the big one lol

#4 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I am excited. I'll try and get involved but i cant promise anything :)

#5 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Well I am excited. I'll try and get involved but i cant promise anything :)"
Lol ok... any little helps
#6 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait are you asking me for advice or telling me that even if I contribute in a small way it will be help xP My brain is rather fuzzy.

#7 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Wait are you asking me for advice or telling me that even if I contribute in a small way it will be help xP My brain is rather fuzzy."
Yeh even if you contribute in a small way that helps... sorry for not being clear about it. Anyway yeh its  clear slate of a world which can be whatever you want it to be, so if you have a good imagination then I'm sure you'll come up with suttin good.
#8 Posted by Mr Happy (57 posts) - - Show Bio

So we play our super heroes in this fantasy setting? Odd mix, but the sett up is impressive.

#9 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Grins

If I got involved you have no idea what you'd be getting into. Perhaps I should show you my Forum dedicated to the creatures of myths. I like to think I am very imaginative, but thast for you to interperate.
#10 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr Happy said:
"So we play our super heroes in this fantasy setting? Odd mix, but the sett up is impressive."
You can play as a different character, not just superheroes. if you want you can even be an imp, I'm not one to judge :P
#11 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Grins

If I got involved you have no idea what you'd be getting into. Perhaps I should show you my Forum dedicated to the creatures of myths. I like to think I am very imaginative, but thast for you to interperate."
Yeh If you don't mind you can show me the forum. I'm into the mythical scene.
#12 Edited by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

lol its quite large, and the RPGs are more one on one and not very long but they get the point across.. granted the forum is three years old.

#13 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"lol its quite large, and the RPGs are more one on one and not very long but they get the point across.. granted the forum is three years old.

Shadowed Redemption Hollow"
Nice i Like it... I may consider joining this forum. What's the name of your profile?
#14 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Nailana King. Im on of the admins. But it is practically dead now days. Mainly because I do not talk to Maelstrom anymore.

#15 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I should also point out that I am one third of teh characters on the forums too.

#16 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks interesting ^^

#17 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I should also point out that I am one third of teh characters on the forums too."
lol
#18 Posted by Midnight Devil (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm down to be one of the demons.

#19 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna be a demon LMAO xD

#20 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"i wanna be a demon LMAO xD"
more like you wanna.......................................^^
#21 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"GreyGoose said:
more like you wanna.......................................^^"

ROFLMAO....and prima, i find u know who so HOTT
i even wrote a comment on his wall LMAO
#22 Posted by shane. (331 posts) - - Show Bio

hey black panther GG thinks your hot!!!^^

#23 Posted by shane. (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though i'm Hotter

#24 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
shane. said:
"hey black panther GG thinks your hot!!!^^"

shane...gawsh u didnt have to tell the whole world LMAO
#25 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"GreyGoose said:

i even wrote a comment on his wall LMAO"
HE IS HOTT THOUGH^^
#26 Posted by shane. (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry lol

#27 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"GreyGoose said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"GreyGoose said:

i even wrote a comment on his wall LMAO"
HE IS HOTT THOUGH^^"

yes indeed LMAO
#28 Posted by Midnight Devil (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Do the demons have to be evil? Or can they be just as diverse as the humans and other races? Oh, and hello ladies. 

#29 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Midnight^^

#30 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

im evil anyway so it doesnt really matter to me...OMG prima i was thinking that u me and pix get together and form this teem called Queen B's and we could make a team page and all

#31 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

oh snap that would be so cool id have to join on my evil account Prima Donna because mobb deep wont let me on my primav3ra account O_O  if i wasnt in mobb i would so be evil

#32 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO that'd be an awesome team...ne u and pix should talk about it when he gets on

#33 Posted by Midnight Devil (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, Prima. Nice av. Hello GG. Don't you run the Billionaire boys club?

#34 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you midnight

@GG  yeah and dont forget the spa

#35 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

u mean billionaires club and yes...but i cant get it up to date cuz i posted twice unless some1 goes on my pages and go to the forum section and post on it...i would appreciate it

#36 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

walks in looking around yes is me the famous GB :P 

#37 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"walks in looking around yes is me the famous GB :P "

famous....O.o
#38 Posted by Midnight Devil (121 posts) - - Show Bio

If i come across it, I got u, GG.

#39 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

thnks but its up now lol

#40 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"G'bandit said:

famous....O.o"
O_O yea I'm famous don't you know that I'm the Chris Rock of comic vine? the crusty the clown, or the Tim Allen I'm the fan favorite clown around here :D
#41 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"GreyGoose said:
"G'bandit said:

famous....O.o"
O_O yea I'm famous don't you know that I'm the Chris Rock of comic vine? the crusty the clown, or the Tim Allen I'm the fan favorite clown around here :D"

never crossed my mind......o.O
#42 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"G'bandit said:
"GreyGoose said:
"G'bandit said:

famous....O.o"
O_O yea I'm famous don't you know that I'm the Chris Rock of comic vine? the crusty the clown, or the Tim Allen I'm the fan favorite clown around here :D"

never crossed my mind......o.O"
O_O ouch.. uhh...  want my autograph? :D
#43 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

sure...is it gonna be worth anything though....

#44 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

-.-  uhh yea... it doe worth something... well at least if you sell it to a fan.. yea it does worth something :D sell it to my fan he's name is warsman if he says he's not my fan hit him with a hammer that will make him remember   :P

hands GG my autograph a lollipop and a hammer  :P XD

#45 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

aww...thnks and i''ll be sure to whack him one good time^^

#46 Posted by Mr Happy (57 posts) - - Show Bio

"You can play as a different character, not just superheroes. if you want you can even be an imp, I'm not one to judge :P"

Cool, thanks for the clarification. Hmmm a mischievious imp. Well that suits me alright.

#47 Edited by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet BP has been planning this ever since he started that's why he hasn't RPed b4.......

can I be a king of Niche?

#48 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10089 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm down fer sure.

#49 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"I'm down fer sure."

hello master =]
#50 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10089 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"I'm down fer sure."

hello master =]"