BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackPanther

The normal RPG rules apply and my rules are easy to remember:
No Godding (making yourself ultra powerful/unable to die)
No controlling other characters (unless they allow you to)
Type in third part and past tense
And lastly no changing your powers randomly.
-
Also try and introduce your character with a short history of their background or just let us know a little about them when introducing them. Also feel free to add pics if it helps portray your story, however unnecessary and crude images are not allowed.
-
-
Ok lets get started…
-
 We are in a parallel of earth which is set in future fallen world (hence the name). The worlds empires (including the western) civilisation has fallen due to abusing the earth and relying on technology too much. Technology was our own downfall and like many civilisations before us they became too greedy and hungry for power. This resulted in many wars, natural disasters and still many unexplainable population reductions. Creatures long forgotten took this opportunity to reclaim the earth, rejecting human kind. Humans didn’t back down and ever since that day, a war has been raging on earth. Soon the earth became divided between species, these species are the main factors in this war and its all against all. A few creatures like vampires has exploited this war and reaped the benefits for themselves, they and many other species survive weaving in and between territory’s belonging to no land and answering only to their leaders.
 -
These are split into four kingdoms…
First is the land of the humans called Niche, this is where the humans retreated after the creatures attacked. The land of Niche is split into 12 sub-kingdoms each one run by a King, the kings all form a council. They the most intelligent race and are skilful in craftsmanship and weaponry. But without any technological advances or advanced weaponry they are struggling to get the upper hand.
-
Then there is the never ending forest, so vast that nobody knows where it starts and if it ends. Home to elves and other forest dwelling creatures, this is an enchanted species with a natural ability to use magic and communicate with the earth.  They are very secretive, but everybody knows their archers never miss a target.
-
Then beyond that is the wasteland, a sun scorched desert barren land and home to the next species. Orcs, goblins and trolls. These are vicious creatures who kill for fun and  power rather than for protection or freedom. They are the only species to share territories and its not unusual for them to team up to gain the upper hand in battles.
-
And then beyond that, on the outskirts of the wasteland is the darkness. A canyon leading deep into the earth where all light is fragmented and the sound of tormented souls is all to be recorded from the outside. So dark its impossible to see in day or night and this is where unimaginable creatures dwell, watching and waiting in the shadows. This is believed to be the gateway to hell and is home to creatures called demons. Demons are feared by all other creatures (even werewolves) and are the only beings that can take another creatures soul. Unlike the other lands, the darkness belongs to the demons and demons alone. No other species would dare venture too close because what goes in never comes out. So far they have done nothing in this war, but as this war rages and claims more lives the demons are becoming restless. It seems that they are ready to make their move.
-
There are many other inhabitants of this world. There are also dragons, vampires, werewolves, zombies, gargoyles, gryphons, unicorns, centaurs and more. You decide what else lives in this forsaken world where evil never dies, it only sleeps.
Ok its your choice who’s side your on the elves, humans, orc, or even if you want to be an rogue and make money as a bounty hunter its your choice.
-
-
-
-
OK I'll start...
-
Found by rogue humans in the wasteland on the outskirts of the Niche, a small humanoid infant creature was found, unsure what it was the bandits quickly took it back to the human kingdom. The creature was unusual because It had deep Green eyes, black and white skin, a bald head, razor sharp teeth and claws on its hands and feet.  It also seemed to have strange markings over its body.
-
At the huge gates of the castle the bandits asked to see king Daniel. The guards said “state your reason” and the bandits shown the guards the child. Standing before the king the bandits said they found an orc or goblin, the king looked at his advisers and they informed the king that it is an unrecognised species and they must study it.
-
The king paid the bandits and sent them away, then he ordered his guards to grab the creature and take it to the dungeon. Days past in the dungeons and the guards noticed that the other creatures all tried to hide from the creature.  These were ferocious creatures captured in the battle field ranging from imps to huge onyx’s.  After a few tests the advisers concluded the creature was approximately nine or ten years old but apart from that they don’t know anything else. One day the king ordered to see the creature, by this time ten days had passed.
-
Standing in from of the king, the king said “I don't know if you understand me but I'll tell you this, we don’t know what you are and that’s why you have the upper hand, but maybe this will shed some light”. They dragged out a chained and blindfolded vampire in front of the creature. the king said “this vampire was found killing and feeding on our men, women and children as vampires do too often. tell me, are you some sort of vampire.” then they took the blind fold off the vampire to see its reaction. At first the vampire looked at the creature as the creature was looking at the floor. then the creature looked into the vampires eyes and the vampire screamed and tried to run.  A guard shouts “why is the creature not hypnotised by the vampires gaze”. “It must be using some kind of magic." one of the guards shout. The king orders his guards to take the creature back to the dungeons.
-
The creature breaks the arms of the guards holding it and it quickly kills them, the creature then runs up to the chained vampire and kills it by breaking its neck.  The king is amazed by its power and finesse in battle, especially at such a young age. The creature then leaps at the king, but the king defends himself by grabbing his huge claymore sword at his side and deflecting the child’s claws. He calls for his guards and slashes at the child, but it heals almost instantly.  The king is a seasoned warrior and is used to fighting many creatures yet he barely, but successfully defends himself. The child then rips out part of his left lung breaking through his armour and rib cage. Luckily the guards run in and chase the child away. The child vanishes into the shadows.
-
This so far was the first and only attack to come from the darkness. Now it has been ten years since that day and tensions has been rising between the species. Something big is about to happen.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlackPanther

Standing on a hill in the middle of the night is a cloaked dark figure which seems to be a man in black knights armour. On his back is a huge axe and his eyes start to glow a deep green. The knight makes his way into the castle of king Daniel where he is confronted by the guards. To avoid suspicion he retreats and finds another way in.  once inside the knight makes his way to the thrown room but before he goes in he over hears a conversation between the king and  his wizards, talking about them making an attack against the elves.
-
Upon hearing the kings voice the knight is overcome with rage and he bursts into the room, knocking the doors off there hinges and says “YOU!”.  The king says “who are you?! How dare you walk in here. State your name immediately!” Using telepathy the knight says “don’t you remember me?” The king says “no I... wait a minute, you cant be?”. the knight says “yes you remember me, I thought you would. I made such an impression.”  the King calls for his guards and the knight says “I’m not a child now. This time I will finish what I started“. The king was damaged in their last encounter so he is unable to fight properly. Instead the wizards start to cast there spells against him, but they have little effect. He runs past one of them and whispers something in his ear. the wizard begins to hold his head as he screams in agony and instantly dies. The other four wizards calling upon their elemental skills force the knight through the wall leading into the caught yard where the guards are waiting with their dragons. The knight is separated from his axe. The dragons then breath fire on the knight and it burns him, He roars in pain, but he is temporarily immobile under the foot of a huge grey dragon. the knight calls out “AGONY!” and his axe reacts immediately by flying to his hand. The dragon goes to bite him but he decapitates the head of the dragon restraining him. He then leaps back into the castle. The guards follow closely on the back of their dragons.
-
He then places his axe on his back and extends his hands to sends a green blast of magic at the wizards knocking all but one out. The wizard who is still conscious says “he’s using some sort of dark necro magic“. The king shouts “impossible! Dark magic isn’t real”. then the knight gives out a deep laugh and says “my magic is not of this world, these wizards are only distracting me”. The guards attack with their dragons and he jumps over to the king with an attack, the king braces the impact but the floor gives way sending them down into the dungeon. Surrounded by the king, the guards with there dragons and the revived wizards. The knight summons a huge burst of magic which sends a pulse in a 360 radius of the knight which shakes the land and lays waste and ruin to the castle.
-
For a moment there is only silence and darkness as the dust is waiting to clear. then finally the destruction can be seen.
-
Fearing for there life the guards and their dragons force their way out of the rubble and fly away. The wizards who are still alive say “please spare us.” the knight looks at them in disgust, he then  finds the king and to prove he’s dead, he then cuts his head off and puts it into a leather black bag that is tied around his waste. After driving an axe through the back of the last surviving wizard he then rises amongst the rubble, surrounded by smoke and flames. He looks into the night sky and gives out a deep laugh.

!!!HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
!!!HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!