Fabian's Third Symphony: Project Providence aka God or Devil?

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Fabian_Meyer
No Caption Provided

The world had changed, it's peoples evolved from primitive apes to those possessing powers and abilities that would have once placed them on a level rivalling God's and false deities. And along with it so did mankind's technology change, it adapted and for many became more useful than the people themselves. We live in a world of technological spies, moving shadows that watch us every day. Keeping track of our every movements. Secrecy was a thing only held dear by introverts and the truly unwanted of society. And for the young Moriarty it was all used to his advantage.

Like a spider, his web stretched far and wide. Each thread carefully monitored often with obsessive precision. He was a child of details, no matter how small. Fabian Meyer was a master of spies, utilizing a combination of young orphans, individuals he had placed as sleeper agents inside many of the worlds top organizations, and an incredible ability to turn entire governments own security networks to his advantage. The Magnussen Manipulator knew everything, that deserved his unfathomable attention, and if he didn't. It simply was not important enough, but the world was always evolving and he knew a point would come that not even he would be able to see the secrets hidden by a new age of mankind.

He walked around, tailored in the finest of suits that had been hand crafted for him personally to fit his body to perfection. Not a single crease could be seen even as his hands rested gently within the satin laced pockets. The aristocratic Austrian moved with unwavering confidence, his eyes beaming with an arrogance only a boy of his incredible intellect and social standing could show. The large laboratory was in complete silence, save for the sounds of machinery and keyboards as he entered. Not one dared to look at him, so great was the fear he installed. All brilliant minds who in reality stood taller than young Fabian, but the child prodigy did not walk in the same realities as mere mortals. Carefully he analysed the blueprints his finger continuously tapping on some poor girls head as she sat.

"We are still far behind, I gathered you all here because I thought your so called brilliant minds could help with speeding up the process. But apparently your all fcking idiots. You see this, I could have come up with this as a sperm still swimming around my pathetic excuse of a fathers ballsack" His fingers sped up as he spoke with a tone that systematically broke the spirits of everyone in the room. Not one dared to speak out, until........ "Um sir" Her voice was soft, a pretty girl of 5'6 with mousy brown hair and glasses that fell upon her small cute face. Her words rang with nervousness as her eyes gazed upon an immaculate floor. Looking down The Black Joker smiled, unnerving everyone in the room even more, but especially the young girl. Her eyes already close to tears before he had already spoken. "Yes. How can I help you" His voice was calm, an light almost a whisper. "Ca.......ca.......can you please stop tapping my head" her eyes had become more determined as she found her words.Fabian suddenly lifted his hand in bemusement and feigned a look of shock. "Oh my I am so sorry, please do forgive me. Just where are my manors. I do like a girl with confidence, If only more of your colleagues would show such initiative. Please I would like to reward you in my office" Hesitantly the young girl got up and made her way out.

No Caption Provided

For over a year Fabian had been designing what would become the world's most powerful surveillance system. But he was still far behind on it's completion. Through careful studies and extensive research. The young prodigy had been researching the field of nano-robotics along with the replicative and defensive properties displayed by spores. Fabian hoped to build a system that was in essence truly alive, a moving behemoth that would be unseen, and unheard. A vast cloud of intelligence capable of self replicating and evolving. All machines rendered obsolete in it's path. A million, no a billion eyes spread far and wide and at the centre of it Fabian. Nothing would escape his sights. In time the world would come to fear the shadow that he would cast. But he was a long way off of completion. The boy had much technology at his disposal, but even he did not yet possess the advancements to build something of such brilliance.

He needed resources. Careful preparation was needed in order to identify individuals who would have access that would allow the young Moriarty to build his masterpiece. Potential names and companies raced through his mind, but each one was a substantial threat and would need his absolute attention.

As he sat in his office. His chin rested upon his intertwining hands. He studied a number of files. All lacking in the detail required for such intellectual and powerful individuals that he was studying. Like an obsessive father he wanted to see his child flourish. Providence was her name. The all seeing eye that represented God's divine watch over mankind, a representation of Omniscience whose divine light pierced the very cosmos. But ladies and gentleman if such a thing represents God, then what would you call the boy who will build GOD? Slowly standing up, a small lunchbox held in his hands, murky red and hiding what was inside. "I shall feed these to my dog's. You were ever so lovely" He moved like a wraith past her chained and upright naked body. Her flesh torn to the bone by the relentless strikes of a whip, and where her eyes and tongue were remained a reminder that to the world. This young boy of supposed innocence was perhaps not a God, but a Devil in human form.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabian_meyer: I'm getting kind of a Mason Verger vibe though. O_O Creepy. I love it. >:)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice work and glad to see this continuing.

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reminds me of my characters. :')

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: I'll have to buy myself a pig farm :p Aww thank you :) And now Fabian is gonna..... :P

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabian_meyer: I'm starting to wonder if that is literally or figuratively...

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabian_meyer: lol no bs, I wish I could make this kid Animus' son.

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: I think it depends on the time of day with Fabian xP

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@fabian_meyer: True , I had the same thought when I write my posts too.

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_newcastle: That would be pretty damn epic. Could potentially build a pretty f'd up and diverse relationship. His last father was quite the disappointment :p

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_newcastle: That would be pretty damn epic. Could potentially build a pretty f'd up and diverse relationship. His last father was quite the disappointment :p

FATHERS. Why do they have to be so human-like?

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the way you think. lol apparently he was.

He could be an adopted son, or one given up for adoption that found his way back. Obviously got the family brains.

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_newcastle: I like the second idea, all this time he's the legitimate son of a man he could come to respect and of course exploit :) I think Fabian would want to prove he got the majority of the family brains :p

But I need sleep. Laters.

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabian_meyer: haha I already like the direction this is goin in. Take it easy, pm me when your back on and we'll chop it up.