Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Fabian_Meyer

The Multi Faced Tyrant

The Perfect Couple?

No Caption Provided

The sound of rapturous applause could still be heard ringing throughout his ears. The goosebumps from such a reception fresh upon the surface of his middle aged skin. As Dominic Dempsey and his wife Charlotte looked lovingly into each others eyes, the exact same way they did when they had first met just aged 14. High school sweethearts of mass popularity, who had taken their knowledge and natural charisma, and formed a small chain of highly successful restaurants operating across New York. But it was there activist work for which made them such well loved figures. They were strong supporters for many hot topics in today's society from same sex marriage to the mutant rights to be treated as equals.

"Hm finally home" Dominic spoke with a silent charm, the kind of man who could turn even the most corrupt of politicians into an honet man. "Yes dear, and I think celebrations are in order"Charlotte leaned in and placed a kiss upon her husbands cheek. It did not matter how old he got, the same tingle went down his spine every time she kissed him.

The two lovers left there car and headed inside there luxurious 3 floor apartment. Removing his jacket and then his wifes he hung them up on the nearby rack. As he did Charlotte brushed past him, her soft velvety hand caressing his lower back. A twinkle in her eye was only outshone by her dazzling smile. "You pour the champagne, and I'll slip into something a little more comfortable"Her voice sultry and her hips moved in a way that was as mesmerising in legs that lasted for an age. Dominic could not take his eyes away, but was quickly brought back to reality by a light tap of the front door.

Sighing with berated breath "Who could this be, and at such a time" Dominic answered the door to find 4 men of Sierra Leone Creole descent standing before him. Dressed in all black suits, not a crease out of place. The 4 men were imposing figures, heavily muscled and with eyes that had known only of war and death. Before Dominic could voice his frustrations he noticed the gun pointing directly at his heart. He tried to scream, to plead but his imminent voice of terror was cut short as one of the men pulled out a camera and placed his finger on his lips. The 4 men led Dominic into his front room and sat him down, tears already arriving from his light blue eyes. A minute later Charlotte entered the room. "I'm ready baby........h" Her sultry voice suddenly became a horrified scream as she was thrown onto the couch. Her husband tried to find something to cover her up, as she sat dressed in nothing but the skimpiest of lingerie."What do you want?" Not a single word was given in reply.

Undisclosed location

The large red chair stood perfectly in the centre of an all white room that was spherically and proportionately perfect. Upon the wall sat multiple monitors of various sizes. Some were on random t.v channels, others showed important going on's in his business, whilst others watched in great secret multiple area's of interest, gathering valuable information. And finally one monitor held the faces of a seemingly perfect couple, crying in the dead of night and wondering how such a situation had befallen them.

Sitting upon the chair, a young boy of 14 played with his fingers as his eyes watched every single screen simultaneously. Not a single piece of information was left wasted for this prodigious child's vast intellect. The young Moriarty was a saint to many, and in public was a great supporter of many of the same organizations his now captors were. But behind closed doors, Fabian was a monster masquerading as an innocent boy. He had already ruthlessly taken over his fathers multi corporation, and systematically destroyed those who had sought to take Meyer Industries for themselves, in his fathers age of weakness.

"Show her the pictures" The young Moriarty spoke, his light Austrian accent showing as he spoke to one of the men via an ear piece. One of the men took out an envelope and handed it to Charlotte. As she opened it, her entire world came crashing down, Her heart raced faster and her stomach became incredibly tight. Upon the pictures her husband was for the kindest of terms making love to an under-age girl. Perhaps he did love his wife, perhaps he was a supporter of mutant rights, but no man is perfect because those who seem perfect often hide the darkest of secrets. And Fabian knew this. In todays age information could elevate politicians, or destroy kings. Charlotte was shocked, heart broken and unable to even speak.

"Why" Dominic spoke with a croaky voice of a man who had been shattered. And this time as the voice behind the earpiece spoke, it could be heard by all in the room. "Because I can, because it is my right as the superior being" And then before the rebuttal was given, the bullet silently and without mercy entered the man's head. Charlotte in her state of panic suddenly found her voice, survival instincts kicked in as the gun this time became pointed towards her. She pleaded for her life with desperation, her body slumped to it's knees as she screamed again and again. The trigger began to edge close to the breaking point and then. "Wait" All fell silent, the crying woman dared to hope mercy would be shown. Again his young suave voice called from behind the scenes. "You will be allowed to live, as a pet. In service of me. So crawl....."

Charlotte with no hesitation began to crawl on her hands and knee's. She wanted to live. Her last ounce of strength was focused on living no matter how much she had to be humiliated, for she had already been broken. She crawled and followed the 4 men, and as they left the house, she could feel the wind on her face as her body edged closer to the door. "On a second thought....kill the bitch" This time his voice was silent to her, and as the gun pointed towards her, the bulet tearing through the air. Charlotte begged not with a scream, but died with a pathetic whimper. The 4 men worked into the early morning utilizing the worlds most advanced technologies and science to orchestrate a scene which made the deaths appear to be mutant related. You see some men bravely charge into action, fighting on the front line, but Fabian was a master tactician, the entire world represented a giant chessboard to his mind. And he was aware of every player, of every move and how to play the game, and today he had just made his first move. As he sat basking in the perfection of his work, he moved his sites to the next area of interest. Information was a powerful tool.

"Money can buy a man's house. Power can make his wife beg like a bitch in heat, but information can elevate even a young boy to the pantheon of emperors"

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Poor Charlotte.

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I'm gonna send her family a basket of muffins, so s'all good :p

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is cool. Making me hate a 14 yo and all. Excellent writing. I give it 10/10!

Metallurgist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose said:

This is cool. Making me hate a 14 yo and all. Excellent writing. I give it 10/10!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Metallurgist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metallurgist: Thank you ^_^

@vamoose: And this is before I started posting the Joffrey gifs :p Thank you very much, but I'm nowhere near a 10 xD

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabian_meyer: If you start doing that, I'mma have to personally poison you and viciously watch you die >_<

Nah, that was perfect, man!

Btw, who's alt is this?

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Secretly works on a way of making his body immune to all posions :p

Means alot :)

My main is Acer, but ive only just returned to the vine and writing full time for over 2 years.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: And this is before I started posting the Joffrey gifs :p Thank you very much, but I'm nowhere near a 10 xD

I was waiting for that.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabian_meyer: Nope. You can't. Joffrey must die! =P

Acer! I've heard you are Andres' crush lol Nice to see your return.... Even though I wasn't around when you wrote in the first place.

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: LOL. Thanks, it's good to be back. Can't believe how much ive missed this place.

@fabian_meyer said:

I was waiting for that.

Hey girl, how you doing :p

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabian_meyer: Oh, this place open a huge hole on your heart. We're like family here!

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Brainchild
Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Trust me I know, even though most of my original fam has left lol.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabian_meyer: Well, we can always make new fam...... Gosh, that sounded nasty and wrong.... Espada will kill me! =P

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: I said nothing, my mouth was full :p And might I add it was mighty sweet of you.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badass.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Brainchild
Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@fabian_meyer: No prop, top level stuff. I like this character alot. But...

stay away from my girl
stay away from my girl

Fabian_Meyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Well I need to head to bed but before I do... xP

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Brainchild
VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I MUST be the only one not watching or have watched Game of Thrones.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau
The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Brainchild
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat moment when the character you use has the incredible amount of 0 badass gifs.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Brainchild
Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau
Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Thats when you figure out a look for beneath the mask and just use those :)

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: I am thinking about said look lol Only problem is I don't find a fitting one!

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Thought you were thinking of going Bradley Cooper?

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: I was, but doesn't seem right lol I'll just keep looking, though.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: That dude was the shit. Thinking of making him my 'masked' look (when the time comes)

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Would you believe me if I said I was thinking about him too? Lol

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Yes, yes he was! I was partial to his leather Nazi outfit for... obvious reasons. But he was like a badass clockwork ninja in his other one with his tonfa blades.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44  Edited By Pyrogram
@lucian_lebeau said:

@vamoose: Thought you were thinking of going Bradley Cooper?

I really wanna use Bradley Cooper for somebody. His Gif's are brilliant. But no characters for him xD

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Same here, his Gifs are nice but not for my characters, cause they never fit lol