this should be good

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1

Yeah have to edit some typos on my first post though, but all in all EC and I havent had a one on one battle, our only fight was in battle dome last year when I was a noobie

Syren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Syren
eganthevile1 said:
"Yeah have to edit some typos on my first post though, but all in all EC and I havent had a one on one battle, our only fight was in battle dome last year when I was a noobie"
well he's a long poster, you just have to have stamina to figth him
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EganTheVile1

I can be a long poster too when I am responding to a long post (more you write, more I have to counter-write) edited my first post too

Syren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Syren
eganthevile1 said:
"I can be a long poster too when I am responding to a long post (more you write, more I have to counter-write) edited my first post too"
yea, i have an habit of  doing that
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Do I know you Syren? Apparently you know me but I know nothing of you.

Syren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Syren

i Know you but you dont know me, i Know everyone on the vine who are vets

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

*He laughs evilly.* Interesting. Someone has done their homework on me. I'm assuming you asked around about me and went through my old posts. Either that, or you are a vet yourself but will not reveal your identity. I'm curious, are you male or female?

Syren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Syren
Eternal Chaos said:
"*He laughs evilly.* Interesting. Someone has done their homework on me. I'm assuming you asked around about me and went through my old posts. Either that, or you are a vet yourself but will not reveal your identity. I'm curious, are you male or female?"

imma vet,f 2008 though, i used to reads everyones post back in the day, i know something about everyone,justlike you won the fist Kov, Fought against rayne In the Final royal rumble
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EganTheVile1
Nice post EC
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos
Syren said:
"Eternal Chaos said:
"*He laughs evilly.* Interesting. Someone has done their homework on me. I'm assuming you asked around about me and went through my old posts. Either that, or you are a vet yourself but will not reveal your identity. I'm curious, are you male or female?"

imma vet,f 2008 though, i used to reads everyones post back in the day, i know something about everyone,justlike you won the fist Kov, Fought against rayne In the Final royal rumble"
Interesting. At least I was right about your veteren-hood. Did you have a past account? And I did win the KOV and battle Rayne. Interesting, what you know about me. I'm a bit of an unknown vet though. I'm viewed as an easy person to be on the wrong side of the board with. I'm curious as to what else you know about me. More curious as to who you are. Not sure if you know that I changed my bio though. Different powers, well, new powers and a different history than what I hd been selling for the past 3 years being here.
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Thank you Egan. I'm a bit rusty though.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EganTheVile1

doesnt show, geez have my work cut out if Commodus and Simon start posting on my battles with them, hope you dont mind EC but since it is midnight I may not have anything up tonight

Syren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Syren

Nah i havent looked at your bioeyt, But u did win the Kov, then died, Trust me , you wont know who i am, I am one of the most Unsung vets you'll ever meet, yea you probably have more rep than me. Nut since you seemed interested in this topic, you were aLoyal member of The VV, You were  also considered one of the best at one point, along with Dc, Arrow, Rl, and Gambler, but then you left

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I have no problem with that Ego. Like I said, I just need to be kept busy for the next week.

Ah alright, well take your time Syren. There's 6 pages of material. I decided to die because I would've gotten way too much crap for not dying.  Apparently so because I've no idea who in the hell you are. It's extremely odd to me not having seen you or heard of you. Interesting points. Scary being so known by one I have no knowledge of. I was never told that I was one of the best. However I suppose my arrogance did all the talking for me since I viewed and still view myself as one of the best. Arrogance is my curse although I'm sure you know that already as well. I left for my own personal reasons. Certain events occured, and then another set occured right afterwards which cut my return short. I've come back again for an unknown time until I leave again although I have no idea when that will be.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EganTheVile1

Posted, guessing you realise electricity is a bad choice on something that is powered by electricity and radiation now :) Didn't attack though, still figuring you out....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Your bio doesn't exactly state anything your powers, only your equipment. I don't know your weakness and resistances because you say nothing on either one. Electricity, scientifically speaking should destroy, or at least render electrical equipment useless. However I do have a few other tricks up my sleeve. I swear if you absorb acid... I'll kill you. LoL.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EganTheVile1

Yeah need to update it badly
I'll do that tomorrow, then post on the RP

Raw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raw

Your going to die egan thats all i have to say

jk lol i have no idea who will win but good luck to the both of you!!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EganTheVile1
Raw said:
"Your going to die egan thats all i have to say

jk lol i have no idea who will win but good luck to the both of you!!"

How can a dead man die?
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Yes, please repair your bio because you don't have anything for me to work with. I don't want to have to go and play my overkill cards.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EganTheVile1
Eternal Chaos said:
"

Yes, please repair your bio because you don't have anything for me to work with. I don't want to have to go and play my overkill cards.

"
Strong againts electricity, heat, cold, and virtually indestructible when it comes to explosives and projectiles (VILE stands for Virtually Indestructible Life Exterminator) Sword of the god formula can only hurt those of mystical origen who harm the innocent and it strength is weakened in the hands of a serial killer like me, teleportation powers can only be used within the earth's atmosphere, weaknesses to magnetics are obvious as I am metal, my energy shield protects me for awhile though, Psychic attacks destabilize my human brainwaves, and my character starts thinking robotically. Oh and I fly at Mach 5 speeds.

Hope that clears a few things up
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

When you say projectiles I'm assuming you're referring to bullets and rockets. Nothing about acid, or the other billion things I can work with. Good. I'm glad things are a little clearer. I'm going to assume there are no other little facts that you left out. I'm waiting for your post. I want to get into the combat already.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EganTheVile1

Acid I can handle, focus on physical punishment not chemical with me, and mental attacks become tough for my charater after awhile too

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EganTheVile1

Acid I can handle, focus on physical punishment not chemical with me, and mental attacks become tough for my charater after awhile too

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I could've figured as much. Be nice if you actually posted. LoL.