• 194 results
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"Gambler! Don't you see! My mind was destroyed! Darkness surrounds it! You can't harm it!"

Chaos fired a telepathic blast that attacked Gambler's sanity and emotions.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Grand Duchess

Duchess quikly changed into Lightchlyde, a mystic angel who only uses holy magic Rui'hy gei'd ruitrugenderous She blasts back at EC with a very powerful holy magic

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Aggghhhhh" EC's telepathic blast had gotten threw. Gambler fell from the sky crashing into the earth creating a massive crator. He lay in a crimson pool of his own blood.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Eternal Chaos

"DAMMIT!"

Chaos charged at Dutchess faster than anything in existence and kicked.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#105  Edited By Darkchild

He lands from his counter and rushes Venom only to vanish and appear behind the beast.

" Oye your not very smart are you"

DC lets loose a fully charged blast right into the back of Eddie sending the beast flying into a building which collapses.

Venom stands only to be knocked back through another building by a punch directly to the face. He stops his flight with his tentacles. He stands and begins logging rocks and debris at DC. While running towards him.

DC stands still unwaverd. Nothing will stop what is to come not even his own life.

DC lifts his hand and holds a remote.

Click

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Venom crashes to the ground writhing in pain.

DC points to one of the still entacted buildings.

DC begins to walk around Venom " See i stopped off before i came here and got some nifty little toys. When you sent me flying almost into that building. When i caught myself i tossed the ultra sonic soundwave thing i "acquired" from a confidant. Now you will be in the same pain my son was before you tossed him away."

Venom glares " When you slip up i will tear you limb from limb"

" Who says i will" DC turns up the frequency on the remote.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Grand Duchess

When Ec kicked Duchess he phased right through her, his dark soul and powers had no affect on her This works for my favour now, EC! She turned around and smote him with heaven's dancer, a lightning bolt charged with holy white magic, it was a very powerful blast that not even God himself could survive EC, I told you no to mess with me, dammit!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Right before the bolt hit Chaos, he slipped into the dark realm in which he was omnipotent.

"You can't hurt me in here. This is my world now."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#108  Edited By Darkchild

DC leans in to take in the glory of his foes pain.

" See i told you"

Venom anticipated his foes ego. And grabs him by the throat and takes the remote from him.

" Time to EAT" Venom begins to squeeze the life from DC but realizes that the puny man is glowing.

" Who said i was done you moron." Venom tries to escape but DC grabs the beast by the arm and pulls him closer.

A mushroom cloud erupts from the middle of new york taking the entire area with it. DC had been containing all of his light energy and raw energy for one last attack.

As the dust clears DC is lying near death.

He speaks to Gambler one last time before he expires.

Hey Bud here i come

From his body his darkness is sent across the state to the White House and it goes straight into the gift he left for Gambler

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Grand Duchess

Duchess cast a very powerful spell, called God's mirror which sealed the world in which EC was in, so he may never come out again, atleast not that way

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#110  Edited By Paragon

Cool grass on his face. A fire off in the distance suddenly was extinguished. Then a bright flash consumed him.

Paragon's eyes shot open, cold sweat running down his face again. Oh Jesus... Another reality warp? he thought, when he realized his surroundings. His arms were bound by chains, holding them out at a 45 degree angle above his head, and he was suspended off the ground. His legs were also in chains, held tight to the ground. The room was dark, with no windows or light to be seen. The only sound he could hear was his short, shallow breathing, and his heartbeat.

His arms felt weak, like they hadn't had proper circulation in a long time. He could feel deep wounds all over his body, some fresh, others healing. Even though he couldn't see it, he knew he also had a black eye by the way it felt. His healing factor was working overtime. It felt as though it had been for a good long time. Paragon knew he was being brought to near death on a regular basis, then allowed to heal. It was now an endless cycle.

I am Prometheus. he thought to himself. Like him, the eagle comes to inflict great pain on me, and this damn speed healing makes it so he can do it again. This is my punishment for trying to enlighten the people. Damn you Gambler. Damn to to hell...

With that he let out a ferocious scream which echoed down the halls. Anyone who heard it knew that this was a tortured soul in great pain.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Eternal Chaos used one desperation move. He absorbed the dark realm into himself for more power. He was now basically omnipotent forever. Nothing would be able to harm him. He covered himself with dark matter making him invisible, and charged up his third eye. He fired it, and ultimatly tore a hole in the dark realm and reality. The beam he fired had taken up most of the earth. Nothing was able to escape it. As the pain of people in the universe increased, their chances of escape decreased. The world would soon be destroyed. Chaos created a psychic link to all life in the the world, and unleashed a psychic onslaught. He created his dark army and had it attack everything. He was unstoppable. Nothing would be able to stop him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler slowly rose from the crater and looked around, EC was out of control, it was like dealing with Morning Star all over again. Some how he had managed to escape the dark realm Duchess had locked him in and unleashed a psychic onslaught upon the world.

The King of Kings hand shot up towards the sky, the clouds started to move in reverse, the sun went down and the moon came up and then back down again. Only one had the power to manipulate reality on this level and he stood tall as his trademark grin slid across his face.

"You shall not destroy the world I CREATED WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!"

A psionic bubble formed over Africa containing EC, Duchess, and Gambler inside separating EC's psychic link to the world and trapping his dark army inside.

"Now then.......were where we."

Morning Star!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Morning Star!

Arrow sat alone in his cage , the silver shackles wrapped round each arm and les, the blood was being cut off, They had shaved his white hair and a deep scar ran the full length of his face from fore head to chin, Blood dropped from his nose splashing on the hot dessert floor, He knew four ribs where broken but could not tell what else.

They had treated him the worse, Leader of the NAO making a sure his men could see there leader, Trying to break there sprit, He had been urniated on spat on, He got beaten every hour on the dot with out fail, They made sure they kept his jaw broken at all times, No more speech to cheer his men on, to rally them to become strong again.

The King of the Shaodw realm was reduced to a shadow of his former self, He could see no escape , But he would not go with out a fight, He would do his best for this world, Watching as Gambler took over the world, He had become to powerful , No weakness had been found, the only one to stand against him was Lucifer but he had no way of playing his games with Gambler now, But how had this all happend, Where does this power come from it is not magic or logic, Arrow shock his head that was not important just now.

Leading the NAO to freedom was, But his hope was dieing with each beating, Ah the a dislocated arm as well, the pain came riding up his arm into his mind, If only my body could be numb again he thought, A single tear ran down his face, washing the dust of his cheek, He could see how the NAO where being treated by the gurads, but that not what hurt his soul, the poeple of the world as well, there minds had been twisted the NAO where now the enemy, Trying to speak the words but , the jaw was barley staying on "HOW" he screamed in his head.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Eternal Chaos now weak after fighting for hours, still wanted to fight. He looked at the world as Gambler sealed them up and flew up to him. Chaos saw Gambler's infamous grin creep across his face. For the first time, EC remembered. He recognised Gambler's face, the look in his eyes, his grin. He remembered who his best friend was. A flash of memories ran through EC's mind.

"Dammit... god it hurts".

Chaos grabbed his skull. He began to talk to directly to Gambler.

"Hey there... brother."

Chaos couldn't stay up any longer, so he just blacked out and began to plummet to the floor below

Morning Star!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Morning Star!

It was that time, He did not have a watch but his body had got pretty good a guessing when it would come, Frist the shackles where realsed , Blood rushed to his hands and feet , Makcing them heavy the cage door opened, He no longer had the strength to fight, A baton met his stomach with such froce it threw him to the back of the cage.

Both of his legs where grabbed by two large guards, Dragging and dropping him into the dry tan dust, His face met the floor with a sharp hard shunt, Blood sproted from a now open gash on his chin, Before he could scream in pain, A rain of black batons began hitting his back, one after the other, More ribs broke , Blood exploded from his mouth and nose , he counted at least ten diffrent Batons at one, the boots began to come in wild and dangerous, Kicking his head and stomcah.

Small pools of blood began to from perfectly in he sand, Arrows face was a bloody mess , You would not even be able to tell it was a man , he knew a leg maybe both had broke this time as he was dragged back to his cage, The shacled him back in, It was ubleivable the pain , The shackles kept him standing putting pressure on the broken legs, Unable to see his eyes had swelled up to much , breathing had become a chour, Maybe a collapsed lung.

Is this how he was to die in a cage like an animal, No animals would not be treated this way he thought, spitting out a tooth he manged some words useing the pain to fuel him "See... you in a hour" He passed out it was to much for him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The King of Kings shot his arm out using his telekinesis to stop EC in mid air. He gently lowered his unconscious body to the ground.

"Rest friend, its over now."

For a brief moment he thought of ending EC's life, what if he had another breakdown, if he hadn't of passed out who knows if we could have stopped him. These thoughts raced threw Gambler's mind as he stood over EC.

Instead he picked him up and slung him over his shoulder.

"Come Duchess, we're going home."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Later on, EC a woke at the White House, which was now the Black House. EC woke up in a bed and he was covered in bandages. He sat up, kicked his legs over the edge of the bed leaned on his knees.

"My head is killing me. At least I know where I am, and I'm not confused anymore. I'm here, wait, where's Gambler he and I have much to discuss".

Eternal Chaos stood up and began limping his way towards the oval office. His body needed more time to heal completely due to the recent events.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki sat in the yard of the White Houss. He was focusing, trying to find the soul pressure he wanted. He was afraid the tracer wouldn't work. Kisuke, his father was the one who trained him. Zaraki knew that if he had found a way to mask his own presence then his father had more than likely mastered the skill himself. He couldn't feel him anywhere. Time for another target. Zaraki thought to himself.

"Bertron, name that I curse, soul that I hunt. Life in bain, end your pain." Zaraki made a small sphere in his hand and concentrated on the soldier's soul. "Don't tell me he...."

Zaraki smiled and moved his hand over the sphere. Suddenly there was a green glow in the sphere.

"Marko..."

Zaraki disappeared in the thrill of his hunt.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Grand Duchess

Duchess followed her father home, she felt that her powers had improved so much, but there was always room for improvement, from this day on she vowed to work harder, on everything Father..............Do you think i will be great one day.....a l...legend?

Kisuke Urahara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke walked next to the alien soldier and tapped his cane against his shoulder.

"He is more powerful now, isn't he?" Kisuke looked over, Bertron's face said it all, Zaraki was at a new level. "We may not be enough for him. You have thought of this haven't you?"

The simple nod was all Kisuke needed.

"So you are willing to finish this then? By any means necessary?"

The sarcastic wink from Bertron made Kisuke grin, a true soldier never does fear death.

"I'm glad I have you're help. zaraki is my son, and he has a lot of my powers, plus whatever his Vizard side has given him." Kisuke stopped and had a faint sense of dread. "You do know how to mask you spirit don't you?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler and his daughter sat at the dinning room table eating supper. He was surprised how much his little girl had grown. She hardly ever spoke of shopping and it had been days since he saw her on the phone. He had taken her childhood away from her and it was eating away at him.

"A legend? What is it you desire my girl? What are your dreams."

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#122  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron froze in his steps. He forgot that their magic could track him even with the ring masking him.

"Ah, hell." Bertron powered up his ring and unsheathed his katana. "Is he on his way already?"

"Don't you mean, is he here already?"

Bertron spun with his sword and sielded himself with his ring. His adamantium kantana gave a resounding ring as it landed against Zaraki's zanpakuto.

"I guess we don't get any prep time then do we." Bertron couldn't help himself, he wanted to do battle. He wanted to exist again.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Grand Duchess

Duchess looked at her plate, and saw all the fattening food, she slipped the plate off the table and let dothful it eat I want to be exactly like you, i want to be powerful, and brave, and revered. Duchess got up from the table, and looked at all the achievements her father had made I want that to be me in all those paintings, and all the busts, I want to be the one, people want to fight, and fear! Duchess walked over to her father I want to be just like you.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Vrakmul

Dreadnaught was at a military base in moscow. "I have been here for at least 5 stellar cycles when is there going to be action at my posistion" sighed dreadnaught as he was bored from lack of combat. "The day any combat comes here is the day when I fly" thought dreadnaught as he sat there in mammoth tank mode bored out of his mind. "Neither autobot nor fleshbag hero nor other random creatures out to stop me have shown up for so damn long" mused Dreadnaught.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki smiled. His face bared and his eyes still white and brown. He was holding himself back. He didn't want his ace out yet.

"Bertron, you are guilty of planned treason against the President and his council. Your sentence is death, and I am here to execute the sentence!"

Zaraki gave a shove and pushed Bertron back so he could plan is next attack. He could see his father moving behind him to strike.

"You're faster than we thought." Zaraki swung his blade down behind his head and meet the cane with a thunderous clap. "And stronger. I thought that you would be weaker after twenty years."

Zaraki began to move his hand, forming a binding seal for Bertron. Two on one was a good challenge to gage his abilities on.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Part of Gambler was overjoyed, his daughter was everything he could hope for, so much potential, so much power and it was only thee beginning.

"Some day little one you will be more powerful then I could ever imagine. But for now lets not talk of legacy's."

The King of Kings got up from the table gently wiping the corners of his mouth with a silk napkin and tossed it to the ground.

"Why don't you go and find Z. Bring him to the Oval Office, tell him its important."

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Vrakmul

Dreadnaught decided to leave moscow too find an organization that would not just station him on some city in a big fat piece of ice "I have had it up too here with all this boredom" said dreadnaught

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By GL Bertron

"Ugh!" Bertron felt the wall of the valley stop his glide.

Zaraki was fast and powerful. He hadn't even opened up his powers yet, his mask was off and his sword was still sealed. Zaraki was already moving again. Suddenly his hand shot out and snapped it's fingers.

"Wha!?!" Bertron found himself wrapped in darkness, his hands and feet were bound by something invisible. "Damn magic wielders!" Bertron sent his mind into his ring.

A green were- bear appeared and brought it's great spear down on top of the darkness. Bertron didn't realize how bad the idea was until the were- bear and the darkness exploded in a blast of raw energy. Bertron felt himself being thrown by the explosion and shielded himself again.

"I'm not fast enough for this."

Bertron concentrated on the ring. He felt the power feed back into him. Suddenly he was moving at lightspeed travel to attack. It was a risky bid, but if he could use the ring to access lightspeed travel, he might be able to use it to attack.

Kisuke Urahara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Kisuke Urahara

kisuke sprang foward and released Benihime from her sealed form. He brought the guardless sword down and swung upwards.

A wave of red energy shot from the end of Benihime, tearing across the field breaking the ground underneath it as it came on.

"77." With his free hand Kisuke brought his hand up and shot a kido for electricution from his hand.

"I have to rid the world of my monster." Kisuke tried to use verbal distractions on his son.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Vrakmul

Dreadnaught snuck into a cargo ship and waited and picks up a recruitment poster for the hellfire club. OOC: someone correct me if the hellfire club has no recruitment posters. IC:"Hmm this organization seems to be able to suit my gnawing hunger for violence, explosions, and general devastation" said brawl to himself.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Grand Duchess

Duchess sent out a telepathic call to Z Z daddy wants you, can you here me my father wants you! Duchess' mind was beginning to throb she could no longer contact Z with her telepathy

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki saw the attacks. His father wasn't sure what Zaraki could do, he was tring to test the waters. Zaraki slid his hand down the back of his Zanpakuto, releasing Battosai from his sleep.

"41." Zaraki made a shield of ice to ground out the lightning. Suddenly he saw Bertron appear from beside him. zaraki brought up his Battosai to bloke and parry.

Zarki slide and looked at Bertron. He saw the soldiers hands begin to shake and tremor. He saw his opening.

"So, you finally find a way to level the speed battle and your body can't do it." Zaraki smiled and disappeared, running at Bertron, while watching his father out of the corner of his eye.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Vrakmul

the ship lands at d.c and dreadnaught transforms into tank mode and rolls out towards the white house "This capital city's mean tempretures are higher then moscow's" thought dreadnaught.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler sat at his desk while his mind wandered. He slowly got up and made his way down the hall, several aids followed close by, some with documents others trying to put his Armani suit coat on him.

"Hold my calls. I need to attend to a pressing matter."

Making his way to the elevator at the end of the hall he took out a special key and inserted it opening a panel with a single red button. Pressing it the elevator descended to levels below the White House. As the door opened and Gambler started to walk, lights turned on with each step, until finally the light and the end turned on to revel a man shackled and bloody.

"Well Paragon, are you ready to die yet?"

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Vrakmul

Dreadnaught arrived at the white house parking lot and waited for someone of the hellfire club to come by. "Don't worry dreadnaught your a 25 foot tall and 50 foot long tank someone's bound to notice you" said dreadnaught.

Morning Star!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Morning Star!

Arrow's eyes had began to heal , everything was a blur, the hot dust blew into his wounds a small smile broke on his bloody lips it was enough to give hope to his men, Nano was near by looking a bit worse for wear , Most of the NAO did in this place, Then a shock came over Arrow, He could not feel his legs nothing , No pain , He could not even move them.

Had the beatings finally taken there toll on him was his spine gone, "SHUT UP YOU COWARD", His own voice screamed into his head, "YOUR LOOKING FOR AN ESAY WAY OUT, AWWW YOUR A CRIPPLE , I DONT THINK SO YOUR ARROW " the voice was right, god im going mad talking to myself.

The pain began to rage again, he only had another half hour before the beating came again, half an hour to think of somethig , Half hour until he had to break out, Maybe the voice was right maybe Arrow had forgotten what his name meant, No longer, it was Finally time, It was time for Fianl Arrow to rear his head in pride.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron grunted as he forced his will into the ring again. Everything became visible again. He used the ring to make boosters around his wrist and feet. The green thrusters pushed his arms around faster, making his strike faster.

Ka-Chink!

Bertron was surprised to find himself being thrown back again. Zaraki had released his Zanpaku- to, his power was way higher than he realized.

"Son of a..." Bertron slammed into a building, crushing it as he flew through it.

Bertron emerged from the otherside of the building and continued until he landed in the warm ocean waters.

"Gotta keep going...." Bertron felt the water wash around him as he floated at the top of the ocean. "Damn, this place would be beautiful under normal circumstances."

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#138  Edited By Paragon

The sudden light hurt his eyes. His vision was blurred, as his eyes took time to adjust. However, Paragon didn't need to see who was standing before him.

"Go to hell, Gambler." said Paragon, as he spat blood onto the shiny new shoes of the President. "Every time you change reality, you lose touch with what actually is real. Your daughter, for example. Is she really your's? How can you tell?" He coughed, spitting more blood onto the floor. "If you kill me now, I'll probably be going to heaven anyways. If the Lord hasn't forgiven me for killing Wanda, then I'll see you in hell. All I know is it can't be worse than what you've done to the world."

Kisuke Urahara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke watched hsi attacks fail and sprung forward, He brought Benihime down toward's Zaraki's neck, but his son jumped out and lashed into Bertron, sending his comrade flying.

"He is smart." Kisuke thoughtout loud. "38."

kisuke embued his zanpaku- to with a gashing wind as he slashed at his son again.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Vrakmul

dreadnaught transformed into robot mode as to ring the door bell he then pushed the door bell with a extendeble tool "I hope anyone inside hears the door bell ringing" said dreadnaught.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki felt the explosion as he slamed into Bertron. It was pleasing to feel the clash of the two swords.

Suddenly Zaraki felt a gale force of wind rushing towards him.

"Oh, s*." Zaraki hefts himself sideways as the wind sharpened Zanpaku- to came at him.

Zaraki landed and looked at his father.

"Very efficent of you." Zaraki sprung forward and tapped a finger on the back of his Zanpau- to. Suddenly a shadow ran down the blade of the sword.

Zaraki slaced with his poisonous shadow kido.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By The Mighty Thor

thor reaches the end of the rainbow bridge and flies to asgard and everyone is in aww of thor then thor lands in his castle. Lady sif comes and said

"THOR KING OF ASGARD WE ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD"

thor said

"aye i thought i was dead to but i must he back to earth"

lady sif

"WHAT! your kingdom needs you"

thor says

"Aye it does but i trust it with you and i will know if anyone attacks asgard i am its king do not worry"

thor then teleports back to earth

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Vrakmul

Dreadnaught pushed the door bell ten more times "Damnit is this place empty or something" said dreadnaught as he sat down with a loud Thud.

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Broken Arrow

Kalsniko had boarded a freighter headed for North America when just off the coast he had noticed one camp still up and running.

"Thats it." he thought to himself.

After diving off the ship and swimming to shore he crept along the fence finding a place with thee least amount of light and leaped over.

Creeping up behind a guard his claws shot out as he grabbed him around the mouth and plunged three metal daggers of death into the man's back. Slicing the lock off the armory door he found what he was looking for. He quickly wrapped the item up and made his way to the largest building. After taking out several guards he saw him, his eyes where all but sealed shut and blood covered his face.

Cutting the man free he said,

"Damn man, you look like shit."

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Switch

Deep in the bowels of the white house Gambler and Paragon were talking. To the side of the door, in the shadows, something moved. Light glinted off scales as a slithering noise preceeded the beasts arrival into the light. Switch stepped from the shadows.

"Here's Johnny!" Gambler looked furious, probably something to do with the spit on his new shoes. Nathan turned to Paragon.

"Probably not a good idea mate." his attention back on Gambler he continued, "Arrow, Paragon and a few others are all thats keeping you sane, theyre your connection with your mother reality. They go, you go. Your circling the drain."
Post Edited:2007-09-07 19:18:48

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Morning Star!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Morning Star!

Arrow body was limp , Just in the slits of his eyes he could see Kalsino "Looks who's talking" He laughed coughing up blood, "But it's nice to see ya " Falling forward Arrow landed on his knees then let out a scream of pain , Both legs where still broken.

Even with the speed his body usally recovered at it would take a miracle , His bow or the sword would maybe hold enough magic to heal him, But he could not think like that not now, He was to happy and he did something he had not done in a long time, He bagan to laugh a laugh that filled the air.

Arrow was back, No matter how long it took he would have revenge, This time not taking them head on, one at a time he would make them suffer, Pain and misery like they never knew, Oh and he could do it, He had years of practice and he was damn good at it, Forgetting the pain "K , Your going to have to carry me"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler's eyes turned blood red as he listened to Switch. Without any warning his arms flew out to the sides and then slammed together in front of him sending a massive shockwave at Swift.
Post Edited:2007-09-07 19:26:15

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Switch

Nathan was flung backwards, spinning through the air and smashing down onto the hard floor of the corridor.

"Oh please, I thought we were past this childishness."

He rose smoothly to his feet and brushed himself off.

"I come with an offer Gambler, not to fight you. How much do you love your sister I wonder? How much do you want her back?"

He stood looking at the raging president, his eyebrows cocked.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Vrakmul

Dreadnaught had enough and went to the front door and looked inside and rang the door bell again but this time he pushed it 1,000 times "Damnit I can hear a group of people inside but no one's answering" said Dreadnaught.