Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ravenna

Historical Region of Transylvania

No Caption Provided

Transylvania is a historical region in the central part of Romania. Bounded on the east and south by the Carpathian mountain range, historical Transylvania extended in the west to the Apuseni Mountains; however, the term sometimes encompasses not only Transylvania proper, but also the historical regions of Crișana, Maramureș, and Romanian part of Banat. The region of Transylvania is known for the scenic beauty of its Carpathian landscape and its rich history. In the English-speaking world it has been commonly associated with vampires, chiefly due to the influence of Bram Stoker's famous novel Dracula as well as the many later film adaptations.

Daughter of Dracula's Transylvania

No Caption Provided

Having been dominated by several different peoples and countries throughout its history, the Romanian region of Transylvania is presently under the control of Ravenna Dracula. After successfully overpowering the previous presence of Romanian authority, the Daughter of Dracula has returned her homeland to a state of monarchical government under her name.

Under the reign of Ravenna Dracula, Transylvania has received an influx of various changes. A focus on military power ensures the region’s borders are consistently protected from any threats from Romanian or any other forces. The military itself has reverted back to a style resembling fourteenth century knights and weaponry, however modern-day arms such as machine guns, explosives, etc. have been implemented into the Transylvanian army.

Since the return of Dracul Family rule, the region’s climate has changed due to seemingly supernatural occurrences. Dark clouds ceaselessly hover over the region, with heavy storms hitting periodically. These weather conditions are produced by the strong presence of vampires within Transylvania and, specifically, Castle Dracula. While Ravenna forbids the presence of vampires outside her Court and army, many rogue vampires and small clans live throughout Transylvanian territory.

Due to vampires being seated in positions of power throughout the region, a ban on any and all forms of silver is strictly enforced.

Castle Dracula

No Caption Provided

Not since the House of Draculesti’s reign over Wallachia in the late fourteenth and early sixteenth centuries has Castle Dracula been inhabited by the family it was built for. Built on the bordering region between Transylvania and Wallachia, the Castle mirrors Eastern European architecture and sits on a cliff side overlooking a large lake.

Castle Dracula is nearly inaccessible, unless by a bridge connecting the stronghold to a road running along a mountain range. The bridge sits over a small river flowing into the lake beside the Castle. The Castle’s other entrance, on the side opposite to the bridge, faces a wide canyon bordered by mountains on either side. Numerous armies have traveled through here to invade the Castle and Dracul Family, however, few have successfully pushed through the Castle’s defenses.

The Castle’s walls also hold a small portion of the Transylvanian population. A large square in the center of the Castle is used as a market and gathering place, and several small homes have been built within the fortress’ walls. The main Castle itself houses the Dracula Family as well as the high ranking members of Ravenna’s Court – the majority of which are vampires.

The combination of the House of Draculesti, Ravenna’s Court, and the Castle’s vampire knights make up the ruling presence of vampires within Transylvania. They have become known as the Dracul Clan, after Ravenna’s grandfather’s surname.

Transylvanian Army & Vampire Knights

In order to protect her nation against rivaling countries, Ravenna has built a powerful army similar to any modern-day military. These forces are designed to protect Transylvanian borders, as well as act as the first line of defense against any invasions. They are heavily equipped with advanced weaponry and technology, purchased and supplied by the Dracula Family’s vast wealth that has steadily accumulated since the fourteenth century. The members of this army receive rigorous and thorough training, putting them in peak physical condition and granting them adept knowledge on weaponry, combat and battle tactics. Vampires are forbidden within the Transylvanian army.

No Caption Provided

While Transylvania’s army holds the bulk of its modern military power, Ravenna’s personal guard consists of warriors handpicked by the queen herself to become vampire knights. After showing master proficiency in both armed and unarmed combat, these knights are turned into vampires and granted the powers and abilities of a creature of the night – the strength of a hundred men, the speed of a falling star, the senses and instincts of the night’s creatures, etc.

These knights, whose numbers nearly match a small army, are Ravenna’s primary enforcers within Transylvania. They are fiercely loyal to their queen and displaying an unyielding willingness to die at her command.

No Caption Provided

The weapons used by the Castle’s knights resemble fourteenth century weapons in style, but have been equipped with several technological upgrades to prove useful against modern-day enemies. Spears that release massive volts of electromagnetic surges to paralyze all but the most durable of opponents, carbon fiber arrows, etc. The knights’ vampire abilities also grant them with superhuman attributes, allowing even the most unskilled within their ranks to utilize these weapons with proficiency far outclassing any human.

The knights’ vampire nature causes them to fight with a more feral style, often striking with a sword or spear before finishing their opponent with a lethal bite to the neck or mauling through the usage of a vampire’s long, pointed fingernails. The predator attributes of a vampire’s nature can make the Castle’s knights lethally unpredictable in combat – however their bloodlust can also prove to be their downfall.

The Castle’s knights are reserved for immediate threats against Castle Dracula, should any invaders pass or fight through the Transylvanian army. Knights of this guard patrol the areas surrounding the Castle at all times, as well as protect Ravenna and members of her Court.

Rules

• All characters are welcome to visit Transylvania or within Castle Dracula's walls
  • Sell the empire's defenses
  • Standard CVnU rules
  • And if I'm not forgetting anything; Enjoy

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is beautiful work and would make for an interesting thread. However, unless you're writing in a different universe or something, there's a process you have to go through to create/claim this empire.

DecayingRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenna: the good news! I find this awesome and if wanted you has a sister. My alt(old main @614azrael) is daughter of Vlad Tepes aka Dracula

The bad news...gota go through Empire Claim sir I'm pretty sure

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Salubri_Cain

There is a Vlad Tepes, connected to my characters background as well... If someone is playing a vampire character, its a pretty safe bet that Dracula is tied into the background in some fashion or another. :) Anyways, good-luck with this, I hope you get it all figured out.

Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bah, sycophantic vitae addicts.

:P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

This is really cool, I like vampires. I love the descriptions.

Do an empire claim on Transylvania, you could win.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'll probably win that empire grab cause of how BITCHIN' this looks! We need vampires, vampires all over everyone's shit.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Hells yeah dude, just post and I'll work with it.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is a interesting location.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: I need to figure out who to use. Kurt is kind of dead xP

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ravenna

So this is now an empire claim, per CVnU rules. Anyone has three days to contest this claim with an attack. I'll keep a spoiler block over the thread I plan to create with the territory, should I win, until the three days is over.

RealityTVGIFs animated GIF

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Well then figure it out! Preferably one that doesn't have a stick up their ass with seriousness XP

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: Yeah. I wanted something non-serious. Hm. You mind if I use a character but don't switch off Pyrogram? I can't be fk'd.

@ravenna: Are you gonna post your takeover attempt sometime then I guess? So we know who to fight xD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pyrogram

@pyrrhushawkins: I'll be honest. Kurt isn't dead. That's why my profile explicitly says missing and not "dead" :P

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Well chastity is pretty common these days! And yeah that's fine with me.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: LOL! Hmmm. Who even IS Creed? Spiderman comic dude? xP

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeah. Kinda need a second to write it tho, if that's cool.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenna: Looking forward to it.

If you win, I actually made a vampire a while ago I may come here with. He could fit.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It's a bit of a mystery at the moment, but he really does look like that, all cartooney and shit.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: O_o

Where do you want me to post?

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Creed_

@pyrogram: Eh, any major city works with me dude.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tenjin

This. Thread. Is. Win.

It pleases me to be the first to support this takeover/claim if the need arises.

The vine needs some more supernatural swagger lol

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it a cliche that there is a vampire place in Transylvania or is that a troupe?

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ravenna

@tenjin said:

This. Thread. Is. Win.

It pleases me to be the first to support this takeover/claim if the need arises.

The vine needs some more supernatural swagger lol

Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenna said:

So this is now an empire claim, per CVnU rules. Anyone has three days to contest this claim with an attack. I'll keep a spoiler block over the thread I plan to create with the territory, should I win, until the three days is over.

Considering doing so, if only because you "wet" undead get too much attention, as it is. ;P

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenna: Your welcome (that gif was slightly disturbing btw)

@shadowswordmaster: Troupe imo. Cliché would be more...sparkly or "Blah, Blah, Ima Vampire" sorta thing.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Thank you for that information.

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenna: You're not saying that you want things to be easy, are you? ;)

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@ravenna: I have your back, if you need my aid.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again? Fine. In, against.

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenna: I didn't take you for that kind of kindred...

:P

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrommander: Gotta pick and choose your battles. Hoping to avoid one here so there can be better ones later.

Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenna: Ah, so you want to be invaded, then?

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: It's us against the world.

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Necrommander
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Necrommander
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrommander:

The trees are even layed out in a similar fashion. O_O

Necrommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenna: Salubri_Cain is my Alt as well. And he is friends with Vlad Tepes in his background story.

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: Then he'd probably already know Ravenna. If he was friends with Vlad, then it'd make sense he'd want to help his daughter.