Elysia - CVnU Location

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Glorious

@614azrael: @Warsman: "I am glad would could come to an understanding." Calmer minds truly prevailed, the trio ceased verbal confrontation upon encountering the Glorious revelation. "A Covenant? Interesting. Elaborate."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Skjovald

@Mr_Hudson:

"If the attack does come, we must eliminate all ties to the Red Cardinals if we are to truly protect our collective image. Ziccarra is acting of her own accord. She must be relinquished of the Mind Gem if New York is put under siege."

Mr_Hudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Mr_Hudson

@Warsman: "Lovely, and how do we get the gem back? Do you think our gems would be enough to overpower hers?" Hudson smiled. "Ah, the Ventasium."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By 614azrael
"As stated the dark side brought, temptation a hunger if you will. Despite the power the force can five, the dark side enlightens by corosion. Traitors was the Sith's blood, they were flawed. When I came go earth gathering and raising force adepts I formed a religion. One prays not to a god, but to Lords. Praying to one day become that which they worship. The Covenant is home to many Sith Force Adepts and followers, all working in harmony. Faith is a powerful weapon, one thats allready allowed my reach to go far. I wont lie to you, my hope is that we can amass followers in this way just as we do others." Ending her elaboration the mistress of the dark side peered to Hudson, as if making eye contact respectfully despite the blind apearence. "I believe your words are wise, a victory should be shared by all, the plans that bode ill for one of us however should be handled on the side lines. Allowing the encompass of all rather then two steps forward acompanied by a push back. As for New York, I say let it be. Shape the outcome savor the results."
  @Glorious
@Mr_Hudson
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Skjovald

@Mr_Hudson:

"You forget that I hold that which alters everything around us," Warsman says in reference to the Reality Gem.

"But since Ziccarra holds such power, she already knows of our disappointment in both her absence and her independence and will be prepared for anything."

Mr_Hudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mr_Hudson

@614azrael: "I'm less worried about New York and more about our so-called ally betraying us. She clearly doesn't care for the agenda, she didn't even come here herself."

Mr_Hudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Mr_Hudson

@Warsman: "Well, I'm sure we'll be able to overpower her." Hudson didn't let his worries show on his face.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Skjovald

@Mr_Hudson: @614azrael: @Glorious:

"Perhaps Ziccarra's independence will work in our favor - we stop her from destroying New York on national television as the siege happens."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By 614azrael
"There is no chance of apsolute clarity untill the visions clear. We won't know her plan untill its set in motion. That being said the whole move could be for us to play the hero. She might be willing to let the clan of assassins take a fall so that we might be perceived as saviors. Of course im also inclined to say if thats not it, that she is a betrayer, then there is no place she can hide."
  @Warsman
@Mr_Hudson
Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Tranquil

(I love how everyone suspected Glorious and he was able to shift it to Z in seconds on some Sleeping Dogs ish." xD)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By shanana

@Tranquil: Shows whose more of a threat ;) and I'm human you overpowered bastard lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By shanana

Wait the gem gives me power?

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Skjovald

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

Mind Gem gives you omniscience and the ability to peer into other minds. Read the CV wiki page, woman, lol.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Tranquil

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I haven't did anything but talk and the whole Cabal is against you now. I think we see who the real threat is. :P and Know your role Jabroni! xP

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Skjovald

"It is time."

Declan_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Declan_Harrow

@Warsman: Declan exited his private transport and made his way towards the Iron's conqueror's throne. His stride was one filled with purpose as he forced his way passed mindless drones that tried to delay him from his destination. "Please stop our master is in a very important meeting and does not wish to be disturbed." The servant's plea fell on deaf ears as Declan pushed open the lavish doors that led to his destination. He stopped, just short of 10 meters from the throne. He bent his knees and knelt before the Iron throne. "You've called me m'lord, I've come." Declan cared not for who or what was currently engaged in counsel with the one true ruler.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By shanana

@Tranquil: Doesn't matter, The mind gem allows me to take a gander into your small mind, which means I know of your plot against me already puta

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Tranquil

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thats what I like to see. Some fight in ya! :D

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

;)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Ishin

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Tranquil: Doesn't matter, The mind gem allows me to take a gander into your small mind, which means I know of your plot against me already puta

Hahahahaha

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Skjovald

@Ult_Grift3r:

Warsman acknowledges Declan and gestures for his generals to leave from the throne room, which they do wordlessly and respectfully.

"Welcome Declan Harrow. I am afraid that the Cabal is not assembled for you to meet with at this hour. Nevertheless, you shall have another chance in the near future. For the moment, however, we have much work to do."

Declan_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Declan_Harrow

@Warsman: Declan rises to his feet. "The Cabal can wait. I'd rather get straight to work."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Skjovald

@Ult_Grift3r:

"And such eagerness is the reason why you were chosen above all others. War comes to my land quickly, Declan. I know that my enemies come much better prepared than when I faced them last - but they do not know about you, or the Cabal. Such secrecy is my greatest advantage now. Are you ready to do whatever it takes to serve me?"

Declan_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Declan_Harrow

@Warsman: "Yes, your grace. I shall do whatever it is you ask of me. Not matter the opposition I will accomplish whatever assignment you have for me or die trying."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Skjovald

@Ult_Grift3r:

"When the time for war comes, Slade will find allies in the Croatians and Romanians. They have wanted Elysian land ever since Hitler influenced their tiny minds. It will be a war on all sides," Warsman levitates his hand over a map of Elysia, showing its violent neighbors - Croatia to the West, Romania to the East - as well as Slade's predicted attack pattern from the North and South.

"Shelters have already been built in every city, designed to house its inhabitants for the next millennia if need be. The first layer of defense is the force shield. The second,"

Warsman looked at Declan, his arms casually crossed over his chest.

"Is you."

Declan_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Declan_Harrow

@Warsman: Declan crossed his arms and studied the map. "So we'll be hit by all sides. How many man have sworn allegiance to you? And how many more can I conscript into to service?" Declan asked calmly, in his mind he was already formulating strategies for the coming siege. " I know I'm asking many questions but please bare with me your Grace. I only have a few more that need answering, I need to know what color the world is currently painting us in. And If we can acquire a certain leverage over Croatia or Romania perhaps they could be used to our benefit."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Skjovald

@Ult_Grift3r:

"The entire country of Elysia is ready to fight and die for me. 950,000 of fighting age and proper training. They will be supplemented by my legion of Warbots, each of which I've programmed and constructed personally. 7,000 of them now patrol the skies of Elysia, waiting for the inevitable to come to pass, with another 10,000 in the chambers below Castle Warstein. But I have been studying the secrets of cloning. I can manufacture an army within days from the genetic code of the best soldiers in Elysia. This will prevent my people from dying needlessly while simultaneously providing me with the numbers I need to win this war. Croatia and Romania's own barbarism will be their downfall. Seeing their desperation and anger on the battlefield will certainly turn Slade's opinion of them upside-down once the atrocities they would gladly commit against the Elysian people come to light."

Declan_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Declan_Harrow

@Warsman: Declan closed his one good eye as a sinister smile crept onto his face. "I'll begin the preparation for the nation's defenses at once. A good general knows what his men are capable of...I'd like to get a good view of the men. To see what they know and if it needs to be improved on." Declan curtly bowed to the Iron Sovereign. "Permission to take my leave of you your grace, I have much, much work ahead of me and would like to get started."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Skjovald

@Ult_Grift3r:

"Granted."

Warsman set about preparing the collective consciousness of the Warbots for the inevitable attack on Elysian soil as well as perfecting the cloning process.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Glorious

@Warsman: Knowing that the Iron Tyrant was well aware of his approach, the Glorious wasted no time materializing in his inner chamber. "I have discovered an enlightening piece of information. Something that you may want to act on, lest we lose the opportunity."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Skjovald

@Glorious:

Warsman did not turn from the map of Elysia as he continued to prepare for the invasion, but he did indeed acknowledge Glorious.

"Speak."

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Glorious

@Warsman: "Yours and mine enemy, the Impero has been dethroned. Leaving an inadequate replacement in his stead. It would be the opportune time to move on the Reisho Monastery. The location is full of powerful energies that provide a defense against those who are not properly repaired. The benefits to claiming Reisho heavily outweigh the risks."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Skjovald

@Glorious:

"You suggest that I go to war when war is already at my gates?"

The iron tyrant ponders for a moment. With his loyal servants keeping peace of Elysia in his stead, Warsman could easily draw Slade away from his native soil. The Croatians and Romanians would therefore be uninspired to attack. With one simple maneuver, he could prevent the siege of Elysia while simultaneously learning the secrets of one of his most hated enemies.

"It is wise council you come to me with in these days of darkness, Glorious. We must move quickly."

Without hesitating, Warsman vanishes into the ethereal folds of reality, disappearing only to reappear many thousands of miles away in the rugged mountains of Japan.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Glorious

@Warsman:

He couldn't help but snicker upon realizing that the Iron Tyrant was a cold, calculating facilitator of destruction. In the same fashion as his appearance, the Glorious' material dissipated, leaving nothing where he once stood, except a small silver gem.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By shanana

@Warsman: "I need your help" Z said, through the power of the mind gem, thanks to Glorious Time Gem, Z had been trapped in an alternate time line.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Skjovald

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

Recognizing Ziccarra's voice, he responds in kind through a telepathic link that only he and the Red Queen share.

"Where are you?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By shanana

@Warsman: "It would appear that I have been suspended in time" she responded, pretty sure this was nowhere she had ever heard of before.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Skjovald

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"Give me a moment,"

Tracing Ziccarra's brainwaves through the void of time, Warsman pinpoints her location. With a cosmically-empowered hand, he rends the fabric of time and space and steps through the impromptu portal, keeping it open with one hand while exploring the tender underbelly of all progress with his eyes and keeping his other hand idle.

"Intriguing."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By shanana

@Warsman: @Warsman: “I fear your faith in Glorious will doom us all” Z said, standing in an off-white dress still with her hands behind her back. “The Celestials constant interfere in human nature, could bring forth justice by the Guardians of the Universe; one that this cabal couldn’t afford to deal with” Z warned.“I fear your faith in Glorious will doom us all” Z said, standing in an off-white dress still with her hands behind her back. “The Celestials constant interfere in human nature, could bring forth justice by the Guardians of the Universe; one that this cabal couldn’t afford to deal with” Z warned.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Skjovald

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"As of late, I trust no one save for a select few. Glorious is not one of those few," he extends his free hand, offering to relieve her of the spacial anomaly plaguing her very existence.

"We have work to do."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By shanana

@Warsman: Z gave her hand and stepped cautiously through the inter-dimensional portal, back into the realm of life. “Where do you purpose we start?” she said, thinking about all the things she had to do herself.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Skjovald

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

"I think you know."

Warsman channels the incandescent yellow energies of the Reality Gem into his right gauntlet, prepared to alter as much as he is required to in order to undo what Glorious had wrought.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Glorious

@Warsman: @Ziccarra_Liafador:

Appearing before them, ghost like presence, the Glorious spoke in a tranquil tone. "Well, well. And look at this. A betrayal unraveling before my eyes. Can't say I didn't have my suspicions. You both were a bit jumpy."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By shanana

@Warsman: Z's eyes began to glow a blue hue as the energies from the gem surge through her body, she emits a powerful mind charge a warning to Glorious that she had in fact been freed from her time prison. "To the Monastery?"

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Skjovald

@Glorious: @Ziccarra_Liafador:

"It is you who betrayed me first, Glorious, by indirectly forcing war upon another member of the Cabal. We are not bound together by the gems to kill at leisure. We are gods, not psychopaths."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By shanana

@Warsman: @Glorious: "The moment I received the mind gem I was warned of your traitorous intent" Z said, still patient and unnerved. "Give me a reason, why I shouldn't render you mentally inept right here right now". She said, standing shoulder to shoulder with Warsman.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Glorious

@Ziccarra_Liafador: @Warsman: "The woman remains, does she not? Despite her attempts at interfering with my attack against the Knightfall. Funny how she forgot to include that tidbit of information." Turning his glowing gaze to Z he snickered. "I have not harmed a single hair upon your head. Do not be fooled by this charlatan, she allies herself with you and the Impero as well as his protege. She believes she can play both sides and uses the gem to do so."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By shanana

@Warsman: @Glorious: "My alignment is not with you, fool it is with Warsman. Quintus is none of your concern; and if I recall correctly you brought him into the situation with your selfish attack on the monastery." Z explained, still unnerved; she had to chalk it up to her gem; there was no way she could keep her cool with such a hated enemy in front of her. "Quintus knew nothing of the Cabal or my involvement in it until you flaunted your power. A fool like you is useless" she responded, turning her attention to Warsman.

"He is far to unstable for this alliance to work"

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Glorious

@Ziccarra_Liafador: @Warsman: "Your alignment is with no one but yourself." He calmly stated looking to Warsman. "I am easily your greatest threat without that Gem. The human can do nothing but spew malicious insults towards me out of obvious inferiority. So what is it you shall do? End me with your awesome might? Ally yourself with this half dead woman? She will not live to see a thousand years change. What will happen when new enemies rise and her once attractive form has withered and died? Any victories achieved alongside this mortal will be short lived. So make your choice master of reality."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By shanana

@Warsman: @Glorious: "I did not fear you with my gem and surley I don't fear you without it" Z stated, pouring herself a glass of wine. "While it is true, I will perish soon and my gem will be free to find a new host; I don't claim myself to master the power of the mind" she said, inching just a few feet short of contact with Glorious. "I may have the power to read, change and even sample your mind, but I'll never understand it" she explained. "You think power will make you the master of the universe; you think time is explained just because you command it; then you are far more foolish then I thought you were" she said, stepping to the side.