Elysia - CVnU Location

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"Every Warbot that has not been dedicated to security protocol has been tasked with absorbing the lingering radiation from the heroine Lady Liberty's attack. A total of 713 units have been dispatched. Progress: 16%. Estimated time until completion: 109 days. I have programmed the nanobots in your suit to withstand and convert radiation into a usable energy. Though it seems to enjoy devouring the mental signatures of the clones, the batteries will have to be filled this way."

Avatar image for charles_d__blue
Charles D. Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502  Edited By Charles D. Blue

@Warsman: flies faster trying to get away

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503  Edited By Skjovald

@Charles D. Blue:

Seeing continued resistance, the Warbots therefore go to the next stage of their defensive programming and attempt to shoot the flying metahuman out of the sky.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@Warsman:

"Yes sir." Hyperion said as he wheeled himself over to a teleporter and returned to the underground "valley" of labs he now called home, where he made way for the closest computer terminal. "Computer, do we have any video footage of Lady Liberty's finishing assault on Elysia?" A holographic screen appeared in front of Hyperion and began a playback of the moment Lady Liberty turned most of Elysia into a nuclear wasteland by slamming into Warstdot itself.

"Old Gods preserve me. Um, computer, c-could you show me an aerial view map of Elysia via a live feed?" The silent computer did as Hyperion asked and replaced the video of Lady Liberty with the aforementioned map, giving Hyperion a full view of the destruction the heroine had caused during the recent war. "Now...please pinpoint the locations of areas in the wastelands that are emitting the highest amounts of radiation." Hyperion went pale as the computer displayed four different locations emitting the highest concentration of radiation.

Each location was emitting what could only be described as a maelstrom of radioactive energy, each of which spanned several miles across the wastelands of Elysia. Weaker signatures of radioactive energy began to appear on screen, revealing that all four of maelstroms were linked together by visible jet streams. "They're fueling each other and growing larger from the looks of it, but that is okay, it just means that I will only need to enter one of the maelstroms and begin draining all of the radiation from that location. Computer, I need an estimate on how much time it will take for me to fully purify the wastelands non-stop with the aid of the Warbots already stationed out there."

The computer began calculating the numbers and quickly posted the new results. "Fifty-five days...and what are the chances that the Dream-Thought Drive might overload, destroy the nanosuit and end my existence?" To Hyperion's astonishment, the number produced by the computer was exactly zero percent, Warsman had truly made the nanosuit and the Dream-Thought Drive powering it impervious to the radiation. Satisfied with the results, Hyperion logged off the computer terminal and summoned the nanosuit.

After rising to his feet, Hyperion folded the wheelchair and set it somewhere safe before teleporting away from Warstdot and into the epicenter of the northern maelstrom that only those with eyes or, in Hyperion's case, eye could behold in its true form. Hyperion paused for a brief moment as memories of the swirling red maelstrom that had taken his life years ago flooded into his mind. "No. Focus. That was a different life, a different me."Seconds later, several Warbots descended upon Hyperion and were immediately linked to the semi-visible rainbow-colored electrical tendrils coming off of his nanosuit and downloaded the information Hyperion had gathered before arriving.

"I have figured out a way to purify the land within fifty-five days but I need at least fifty of you by my side in order to make it so. Warsman is counting on us to purify Elysia so he can begin construction." Hyperion asked as leagues ofWarbots filled the skies above him. The machines all nodded at Hyperion and put themselves in the formation the Dream-Thought Drive posted on a diagram included in the data package Hyperion had sent them. Several of the electrical tendrils connected them and Hyperion together while several more burrowed into the ground and began to absorb the radiation into Hyperion and the Warbots.

(It's time for a Time-Skip)
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

Seven weeks passed without incident. The Warbots assigned to Hyperion's cleansing squads were the first to have their power supplies converted into Elysian energy. When the time came for Hyperion to present himself, the Iron Tyrant outstretches his arms in a welcoming gesture.

"Elysia is strong again,"

No Caption Provided

"Its people are returning."

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@Warsman:

Hyperion smiled weakly as he staggered up towards Warsman, embraced him in a "bro hug" and then turned away from the Metal Monarch to admire Elysia in its fully restored state. "It's beautiful, more so than I had imagined. I just hope Lady Liberty doesn't come back for an encore, I don't think I could bear the sight of this place in ashes once more. So...um...anyways...unless you need me to do something right this moment, I'm going to go freshen up and grab some dinner."
Avatar image for charles_d__blue
Charles D. Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507  Edited By Charles D. Blue

@Warsman: lets the projectiles phase through him

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"All systems operational. Warbots converted to Cyber over-mind. PHALANX successfully converted. Remaining populace converted. The Iron Tyrant has been stabilized within cryogenic hibernation. Begin transfer. The Cyber are here."

No Caption Provided

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ruler of a wasteland!

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510  Edited By Skjovald
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@cyberlord: Well, guess it's time to get smashing again.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe:

The Cyber do not fear you or your kind. We have dealt with them before.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@cyberlord: Fear is irrelevant. And I'm one of a kind. Probably literally.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514  Edited By Skjovald

@schlampe:

Individuality and fear are both irrelevant. You shall be one of us before the end.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516  Edited By Skjovald

@schlampe:

Cyberdrones are not known for their excessively cunning ways, they are known for their eventual efficiency.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518  Edited By Skjovald

@schlampe:

You are mistaken. Cyberdrones are not vacuum cleaners, despite their physical likenesses.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberlord: They'll be vacuum cleaners whether they want to or not!

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520  Edited By Skjovald

@schlampe:

Desire is irrelevant. Cyberdrones are simply not programmed for household chores.

At least not the grand majority of them.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe:

There are 6,719 universes-worth of Cyberdrones and you plan on fighting them all by yourself?

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523  Edited By Trinity-Blue
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524  Edited By Skjovald
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberlord: It's not bravado. It's the nature of things.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe:

They are one and the same - irrelevant, and in dire need of deletion.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527  Edited By Trinity-Blue
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#528  Edited By Skjovald

@schlampe:

There will be no fallacy once everything has been converted.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The true monarch of Elysia - the dread Iron Tyrant - ascends the steps to his throne in Castle Warstein. The nuclear holocaust of WWW had truly been averted, though rebuilding would still take some time. Most of the cities were reconstructed. The pain of loss, however, remained. The people remembered. They hungered for revenge. But despite all of the suffering withstood by Elysia, their king trusted not in immediate reaction. Instead, he returned to his quarters to plot and scheme.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@warsman:

Bob Dillon, caucasian man, 5'5, messanger. He went to the outskirts of Elysia with a package, something to be delivered to the revered king of iron men. His receding hairline and sweat makes him look sleazy, yet there is an important detail that he must expose. So the man ventures forth into the plains with his moped. Slow, with exhaust coming out from the smoke and a body odour that keeps predators away. Big nose, facial warts. This one is the opposite of the chiseled bodies of superheroes, just a man with a face of feet.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@nerx:

Three Warbots, gleaming gold, capeless, emotionless in their movements and in their deep red optical sensors, descend from the sky, each blocking a potential way for the man to go except for back the way he came.

"State your business," said one of the automatons while the other two scanned for potential threats. The box in particular was a point of interest for them.

"List the contents of the package or it will be confiscated."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534  Edited By Nerx

@warsman:

The man wipes the sweat from his greasy pits as he hastily takes out the file out of his backpack, a manilla fold with a single document inside. He takes the content out so the machines can easily scan. Although their advanced senses can already do that anyways.

"Business. One Document"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

The Warbots were not designed to be strangers to alchemic or mystical trickery. They scanned the parchment for chemical patches or moon letters, anything that might be used as a force of summoning of enchanting.

"Proceed."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536  Edited By Nerx

@warsman:

The man is surprised that they seem off put, the paper is just something that he copied off an office from his area. The box however contains his lunch, a BLT in a ziploc and some fruits such as apples along with mixed seedless grapes.

"Thanks"

the man moves forth to the castle with his moped

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

Rather than waiting for the man to walk onto the stone of Castle Warstein, the Iron Tyrant instead materialized at the front gate. Instantly, those who looked upon him knew the difference between him and the Warbots. A long, flowing cape, along with a deep resentfulness behind his eyes foretold of his abandoned humanity in favor of regality and control. He folded his arms behind his back, looking down upon the man in question as he neared his armored feet.

"You claim to have something for me."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538  Edited By Nerx

@warsman:

"I only came to deliver a document from a certain food chain"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

"Food chain? Your employer is a bold man indeed to think he can persuade me into something such as this without meeting with me first."

The Iron Tyrant did not move, unimpressed with the man's message or his method of presenting it.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

"The paper is just formality, he will be here soon. So long as you have finished reading the note."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

"My Warbots have it scanned into their memory banks. I've read it thirty times waiting for you to arrive on my doorstep. Yet there is no mention of your proprietor. Who do you work for?"

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

"Mister Albert Donner, owns a large multinational food chain empire"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

"I look forward to speaking with him personally."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

Bob began to vomit as he clutches his chest, screaming because of a burning sensation. His vomit includes some organs along with liters of blood. There seems to be a large protrusion coming out from the sternum, a pulsating bump that is waiting to burst. Bob Dillon began to spasmodically convulse on the floor as he is relinquished of all motor functions. Somebody else is pulling the strings. Albert opens the man's chest from the inside-out like a revolving door as the man explodes.

"Nice to meet you in person"

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@nerx:

"I was beginning to wonder when the games would end," Warsman remarked, obliterating the morsels of flesh and blood that found their way onto the surface of his armor on a molecular level and with little more than a thought. The Warbots flanking him removed any trace of the ransacked corpse.

"Follow." The Omnipotent Overlord continued, regally turning on a heel and allowing his flowing cape to cascade around him before returning back over the drawbridge into the recesses of his castle.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

The splotches of gore across his body diffused inside, as if they were absorbed before they can stain his attire. Which may or may not be a living organism or an extension to his own form. Looking at the war-bots he saw two edible treats. Such an act though would not be courteous.

Albert stood still as his shoes manifests slug treads which moved at a bicycle's pace to follow behind the regal iron. Slurming across and onto the castle.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@nerx:

"I am rather curious what possessed you to want to build one of your stores all the way out here," Warsman said, climbing the stairs to his throne before turning around and sitting casually.

"Whatever you are planning, it would be wise to tell me now before I pry your mind open."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

'Its a new way of marketing y'see, I want to beat uncle ronny and the king to the last line. Who else would build a fast food establishment in here?. Also you can recycle dead slaves and waste products there. "

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

"Your proposal is intriguing, if crude and primitive."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points