Elysia - CVnU Location

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451  Edited By Skjovald

@JohnMetro:

While standing in his war room, the menacing Iron Tyrant answers the call by projecting Metro's image in front of him through a series of holographic rendering devices.

"Speak."

JohnMetro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452  Edited By JohnMetro

@Warsman: Metro's old wrinkled face was red with fury. "What in the world are you doing you incongruous authoritarian!?" He glared at his screen, his cane and the gem still in hand. "You've ruined the plan!"

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By Skjovald

@JohnMetro:

"John, who between us is closer to the goal than the other? I have not thwarted the plan, I have merely accelerated it,"

He pines over maps of the multiverse and many multiverses beyond that. His malicious ire focuses in on the center of these anomalies.

"As a surgeon of the cosmos, I must take great care in tending to the heart."

JohnMetro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By JohnMetro

@Warsman: John didn't flinch at the quiet insult. "You've only accelerated your downfall, and in doing so you've jeopardized me and my people." He glared at the screen, his gem flaring with power. "Do you think you're some kind of god!? Do you think you're unstoppable!?"

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455  Edited By Skjovald

@JohnMetro:

Warsman rolls the fingers of his left hand, drumming along to the tune of the Reality, Time, and Mind Gems humming in unison on his gauntlet.

"I am very close, John. Immeasurably close. With both the Cosmic Cube and the Infinity Gauntlet, I can rule as I see fit. But they are merely stepping stones. True godhood lies in my greatest creation. The PHALANX is not only capable of controlling those it infects with the techno-organic virus, but the Hellspores it commands act as a relay - the target of which is the location of my desires, the reason I started this war in the first place,"

He looks into Metro's weathered eyes, piercing his very soul with the fire of his bravado.

"I have found it. The Heart of the Omniverse. It lies Beyond."

JohnMetro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456  Edited By JohnMetro

@Warsman: Fear gripped Metro's old heart. The look in Warsman's eyes were not that of madman, he seemed so truthfully and horribly sane. "The Heart of the Omniverse..." Metro said, his voice barely a whisper. "You really must have gone mad. You honestly expect to make a god of yourself."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By Skjovald

@JohnMetro:

"If knowledge is madness, then the sane world be damned!" Warsman declared proudly.

"This expedition will be a monumental profit to both of us. I sense doubt in your mind, but not outright treachery - yet. There is still time to reconsider your anxieties."

JohnMetro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458  Edited By JohnMetro

@Warsman: "And how do I profit from this?" John sighed, trying to restrain his rage. He had realized the powers he was dealing with here. "Do you honestly expect me to declare war on my own nation?"

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By Skjovald

@JohnMetro:

"You have bargained many times for immortality - and failed. Once I am in possession of even a sliver of power from the Heart of the Omniverse, then I shall restore you to your youth forever. Should I begin to master the Heart, then I would be in need of a pantheon of gods, would I not?" Warsman replied, leaving the rhetorical question to fester in Metro's vivid imagination.

"Everything John Metro ever wanted, would be his, and all I ask is his continued loyalty."

JohnMetro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By JohnMetro

@Warsman: John glared at Warsman. "I had a business partner who promised me similar things you know. Now he's gone and I have a Ventanisum plate in my head." John's rage faltered as he continued. "However, you seem to be in a far more likely position to keep your word, so I will keep our alliance. I will assist as needed, but I must not allow our alliance to open knowledge to others. Lest one of your foes comes to kill me in the dark night."

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461  Edited By Skjovald

@JohnMetro:

"Your security is top-priority. Evidence of this conversation is being destroyed as we speak."

JohnMetro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462  Edited By JohnMetro

@Warsman: "Good then. For now I will act as your quiet knife in the dark."

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By AmazingAngel

"Warsman?"

Angel steps into the castle of Warsman, still under the control of PHALAX, his eyes glowing gold through his red goggles, he cautiously walks through the long halls of Warsman's castle before reaching his throne room, "Mr Warsman, I have news of Croatia, everything is going to plan but there is a problem." Angel turns his staff into a makeshift stool and sits down, "and I need your help big guy."

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Warsman,

I'm at the old hideout in Prussia, could you possibly send someone over to fetch me? I'm...not as handy-capable as I used to be and cannot make the trip to Elysia on my own.

Thanks in advance,
H
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

Several Warbots descend from the heavens, forewarning something with their presence. As they navigate the hallways of the Prussian estate, they focus on a singular task. Nothing is recorded or sought after in the mansion save for the wheelchair-bound man tied to their memory banks with the name "Hyperion." At length, they find him in a room overlooking the mountains. The true Warsman materializes once they find him.

"Hello, my old friend."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman: 

Hyperion managed a weak smile as his old friend materialized before him. "Hello Warsman, it's so good to see you again. I think we should be going now, though, the U.N. has been hounding me ever since I escaped from the Hospital and they are getting close." He said with a hint of fear in his tone.
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"You shall have refuge in my home country. Come, we're leaving for Elysia," he said as a Warbot placed its hands on the handles of Hyperion's wheelchair.

"The aircraft I ordered for is landing as I speak."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

"Thank you old friend. If you don't mind I'm going to take a nap, I haven't had a chance to rest since I broke out of that hospital. I didn't want to go to sleep in a place that may not be safe for much longer and then wake up in another one of those godforsaken hospitals, you know?" Hyperion yawned as he snatched the blanket off of the bed the Warbot was wheeling him past and wrapped it around himself as best he could. Seconds later, Hyperion was out like a light bulb.
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"Rest well," the Iron Tyrant spoke before Hyperion fell into his deep slumber. "Get him aboard the ship,"

The Warbots did as they were commanded of. Warsman conjured a doppelganger in Hyperion's hunched image and rigged it to explode when disturbed. They were halfway to Elysia before the mansion they left behind went up in ethereal flames. Before long, they were in sight of Warstodt, an island of civilization in the radioactive hellhole Elysia had become after the great war. The aircraft landed silently and the Warbot in charge of Hyperion's wheelchair followed the Iron Tyrant with its master's friend rolling along in front of him. Warsman knew Hyperion had awoken by now.

"It is far more preferable to a hospital, I think," he said in reference to the massive castle looming over them. "Are you ready to find your strength again?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

"Definitely better than a hospital." Hyperion yawned as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "And yeah, I think I'm ready, but...I don't want to be like I was. All of that power was extremely detrimental to my mental, physical and spiritual well-being. I think I need to find...a different kind of strength." Hyperion said as he looked out at the wasteland that sat beyond the borders of Warstodt. "And I think I know how and where to find it. Do you have any detailed blueprints of Elysia from before the recent war on record? I would very much like to take a look at them and maybe see what we can do about restoring Elysia to it's full glory. If you don't mind, that is."

"Oh and can I borrow this Warbot for a while?"
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"I am sorry, old friend, but I am not as trustworthy as I used to be. Traitors and deceit contributed to the devastation you see before you, most notably members of my own Cabal,"

Warsman glides his finger over the air in front of him, bringing to bear an astral computer that obeys his every command.

"Grand Duke Harrow went missing during the war. I retook his Time Gem. Sith Lord Coven and Mr. Metro hold the Space and Power Gems, respectively. Amora the Enchantress still holds the Soul Gem, though her motives carry her elsewhere and to the eaves of the house of the Illuminati. In total, I have four Gems. Three-hundred and sixteen artificial Cosmic Cubes still remain in the armory. Though we are from a similar time and place, Hyperion,"

The android dictator's eyes flashed an angry red, his human-like computer brain breeding thoughts of contempt for those who have betrayed his very finite trust.

"I do not trust you enough to freely give you such information. I shall return you to the prime of your life as well as lobotomize portions of your brain in order to prevent further...incidents. I will also give you want you think you need in terms of powers. I have a catalog of them at my disposal."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

Hyperion shuddered with fear as Warsman delivered his ultimatum. "O-Okay, Warsman. I just thought...that you may want some help rebuilding...is all. But...you're the boss...I mean, the King...and I'll do whatever...you need me...to do."
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"Help?" He growled, turning away from his computer suddenly and glaring into Hyperion's only visible eye.

The metal monarch placed his hands on Hyperion's face, cradling the life of the very fragile villain in his cold, calculating, and murderous grasp.

"Warsman needs no-one's help. You are here because it would be a waste for you to rot in a UN-sanctioned prison hospital for the rest of your days. You are here because I offer you power. Leave the rebuilding of Elysia to me. The rebuilding of the Omniverse is at hand."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

Fear turned to terror as Warsman placed his hands on Hyperion's face and clarified the situation Hyperion was now in as well as Warsman's own plans for Elysia and the Omniverse itself. Hyperion began to shake and tremble, he had been so excited to see his old friend and escape the U.N.'s iron-tight grip that he had forgotten that he had been metaphorically displaced from time, he had forgotten that the world and those living on it had moved on a long time ago. He had forgotten that he was nothing more than a relic of a forgotten age.

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't...didn't mean to...to offend you, King Warsman. Please...d-don't hurt me..." Hyperion stuttered as beads of sweat began to run down his forehead and tears welled up in his only remaining eye.
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

Assessing what he had caused in Hyperion's brain, he relented his grip, yet kept his deadly hands orbiting Hyperion's cranium.

"Inflicting pain on you now is irrelevant and unnecessary. What is necessary is for you to leave that blasted wheelchair and be strong again,"

With merely a thought, the floor opened into an elevator shaft of which the floor they stood on played a part. As they progressively descended into Warsman's laboratories, the Warbot kept its fingers clasped around Hyperion's wheelchair - his crutch as well as his prison - from moving. The Iron Tyrant assumed a more regal posture and folded his arms behind his back as the distance between the ground level and the first fleeting glances at his scientific brilliance melted away into a massive undertaking of engineering and technological mastery.

"Ten miles of my own personal laboratories, even more further down and closer to the Earth's mantle. It is its own underground continent dedicated to serving my every purpose. It is also your new home."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

Hyperion was speechless, he had never seen anything like this before, to think of it as both a new home and a sliver of something far more massive was enough to cause a migraine. Hyperion wiped the sweat from his forehead and the tears from his eye and looked at Warsman. "If...if you don't mind me asking...what am I supposed to do with all of this...I m-mean, aside from restoring power to this frail form of mine? Does it have something to do with your Omniverse project?"
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"Everything,"

The android conqueror pointed into the distance, where a series of massive sealed gates foretold of another compound just beyond their girth as they spanned the height of the ten-mile-deep complex.

"Behold, the door to the Beyond Realm."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

"The Beyond Realm? I've never heard of a such a place, is it an Omniversal hub like the Nexus? Or perhaps something else entirely?" Hyperion asked while he gazed at gates sitting on the far horizon.
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"The Beyond Realm is simply that - beyond. To our understanding, it is like an ocean where our entire multiverse is merely a droplet inside of it. The Beyond Realm is one of the defenses that lies in wait for those attempting to find the Heart of the Omniverse. It is an unfathomable spacial white with no discernible beginning or end. If one goes past the Beyond, they encounter the Source Wall. What the Source Wall protects is uncertain at this point in my studies."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

"Amazing." Hyperion whispered before he was brought out of his trance by a stray thought that brought him back to a previously broken train of thought. "When you said that I would be using this place for everything...what did you mean?"
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"Would you rather go back to the Hospital when I have presented you with the chance for everything you've ever dreamed of?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

Everything I ever dreamed of?

Hyperion shook his head fiercely. "No, I don't want to go back. I want to stay here, in this place, for as long as I continue to exist. I...I need to a bath, I need to replace my bandages, take some painkillers and get some new clothes on. Is there...is there somewhere down here where I can do that? I...I want to get to work as soon as possible...there are so many things...I want to create."
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

The hydraulics of the elevator platform click into a locked position, opening into Hyperion's personal quarters.

"Warbot number 565 shall attend to you. Meet me in the genetics lab when you are ready."

With no further words, the android dictator disperses his molecular structure and materializes somewhere far away to observe the mentally retarded Milo Archer clones and his continued study of their behavior.

(Time for the fast forward button)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

After having freshened up and acquired some new clothing, Hyperion had Warbot #565 lead him to the genetics lab where he was supposed to meet up with Warsman. "Who or what are they supposed to be?" Hyperion asked as wheeled himself up next to the Metal Monarch and looked down at the mentally retarded Milo Archer clones. "They don't look all that right in the head, are they purely for observational study purposes?"
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"False. Mental rewiring has mandated that the Milo Archer series one through eighteen be prioritized for shock and awe combat. Their basic knowledge of chi is enough to overcharge their bodies and turn them into living bombs."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

"Interesting. But...what about the original? Who is or was Milo Archer and do we have him in our possession?" Hyperion asked as he watched the clones actions intensely.
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"No. Milo Archer is a student of the Impero - Ishin Keijijo, my greatest nemesis. He has impeded my progress for far too long. Until the implementation of my new robotic form, Ishin relied on a martial art that targeted parts of the human body to paralyze and constrict movement on a physical and metaphysical level. Now, I am without such qualms, and I am stronger than Ishin now. I can defeat him without troubling my advanced mind with such trivial matters. These clones,"

The android swept his metal fingers across the glass, sending the Milo Archers into disarray out of fear. They understood his presence meant death for at least one of them. They were frightened beyond capacity for understanding.

"They are the perfect weapon to use against him."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

Hyperion grinned as all of the Milo Archer clones cowered in fear of Warsman and then chuckled lightly. "Milo Archer's teacher must have forgotten to fill him in on just how dangerous you truly are. What a pity, the poor boy doesn't stand an ice cube's chance in Hell, but...enough of that. What do you require of me in this place, King Warsman?"
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"All I require of you," Warsman began, turning from his observation of the clones back to his wheelchair-bound ally. His facial features glowed a seething crimson.

"Is your undying loyalty - and I shall make you strong again."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

Hyperion smiled at Warsman rather than shrink away in fear. "You've always had my undying loyalty Warsman, even during the times when it seemed you didn't, you're my friend. My only friend. And unlike the bastards who made up your inner circle or whatever, I will never betray you."
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

Dismissing the Warbot, the automaton warlord notices a faint light from his chest underneath his fresh bandages.

"Scanning. Unidentified technology present. What is in your chest?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

Hyperion looked down for a second at his chest and then looked back up at Warsman. "Oh, you mean the Dream-Thought Drive? It was something the U.N. put inside of me as part of some sort of experiment to turn me into their own private one-man army...that is until they found out I was far too weak to even take care of myself anymore. They never removed it though and seeing as how it was cheap for the U.N. to make by using money they stole from all of the Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraisers over the years they let me keep as a sort of...second heart. I don't know how it or the nanite suit stored within actually works. Why do you ask?"
Avatar image for charles_d__blue
Charles D. Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493  Edited By Charles D. Blue

flies into there air space

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

Without immediately answering Hyperion's question, he taps the core of the artificial heart once - instantly learning about it through a nonverbal connection between machines.

"Recalculating. Initial query proven true. I am able to reactivate the Dream-Thought Drive, though implementation of my specific brain patterns is required. Do you accept?"

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495  Edited By Skjovald

@Charles D. Blue:

A trio of Warbots fly alongside the metahuman.

"Unspecified visitor. Present identification or be destroyed."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

"I accept." The world went white as the Dream-Thought Drive was reactivated and Hyperion cried out in horrible pain while his frail body tried to acclimate to the power coursing through him. When it didn't, multicolored tendrils of energy shot out from Hyperion's chest and tried to envelope him in a nanite suit but there were, once again, problems. When the suit refused to fully form the DTD stopped all normal functions and reached out to Warsman and make him aware of the many errors currently present in its software and hardware systems.
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"Compiling. Recalculating," Warsman responded, meeting the semi-visible rainbow-colored tendrils of information with his fingertips. The result was as if he was tapping the surface of a pool of water, the ripple effect creating rings in the air in front of him.

"Conclusion: you are too physically weak to continue. Supplement is required,"

Without mercy, the Iron Tyrant lashed out towards the cage with the Milo Archers, grasping one by the throat and forcing him against the bars.

"Supplement found. Begin the transition."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

The tendrils from Hyperion's chest pierced the flesh of the Milo Archer clone and began the bloody process of extracting what it needed from the clone to ensure Hyperion could acclimate to it. Moments passed and it was over, all that remained of the supplement was a husk and Hyperion...well, Hyperion was hovering high above Warsman encased in a white form-fitting nanite suit with rainbow-colored energy tendril-bolts writhing on the surface of the suit. Hyperion's eye snapped open and he looked down at Warsman with some degree of shock. "I...I think it worked. I...feel more alive then I have since the last age!" Hyperion laughed.
Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499  Edited By Skjovald

@King Hyperion:

"Scanning. Nanobot transfer successful. 100% of surface area covered. Power level slowly draining though such information is inconsequential at the moment," Warsman stated bluntly, studying the progress so far.

"Personal jubilation can wait. Testing needs to be done. Experiments need to be completed. A country, expanded by war, needs to be rebuilt."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warsman:

Hyperion descended to the ground and instinctively sat back into his wheelchair as the nanosuit retracted into his chest. "All right then, where do we start?"