Earth, 2018 "Hydra's new world"(CVnU possible future timeline/story)

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Lord_Naru

[this is a story about "what if Hydra took over Earth"?]

Hydra's future
Hydra's future

In the year 2015 the terrorist organization known as Hydra launched a world wide attack on every continent, an armory so large no force could withstand it! World hero's gathered under the same roof backing up the worlds armies only to be slathered by Hydra's long indebted parasites. C.O.P. and C.U. where the first to get killed off taking the front of the attack.

In the matter of two years Hydra sweeped threw Earth seeking out and killing off 98% off all mutants on Earth with there advanced technology and anti-mutant weaponry! by the year 2018 Hydra and all there followers ruled Earth with an iron fist and the remanding 2% that survived the take over became an underground resistance. This is the story telling about a possible future if Hydra would to succeed in there goals.

September 20th, 2018 Hollywood, California 3am

No Caption Provided

"Thats the 4th patrol this morning, we must be getting close to the city, are your sure these cameo suits really working"? Rick said to another Resistance member. "Yes you shithead so stay down in till they pass"! The XL-4s fly over head searching the ruined downtown for any targets outside the city of new Hollywood past curfew or Resistance members.

"OK, there gone....call the other squads tell them to move up". Capt. Nick said to the soldier with the encrypted radio. The radio man calls in the order over the encrypted channel telling the other platoons to move closer to the city. "So whats the plan again Capt.?" Rick said to Capt. Nick. "Damn it Rick and your fucking bad memory, ok look our orders are to attack the city walls, raid the city and take out the control noid thats running all the machines that make up the army in California then steal there tech and fight another day with there own weapons, you got it all"? Capt. Nick replied to Rick.

As the Resistance platoons get closer to the city they dont see any defensive forces in the area, it smelling like an ambush Capt. Nick tells the platoons to go dark, but it was to late.

FeeeeeWWwwWWWW....BANG!

a long range missile is shot at 3rd platoon taking most of them out! "AMBUSH"! All the Resistance fighters counter attack the 3 XL-4s in the air doing gun runs on them with there gattling lasers taking out the rest of 3rd platoon! "Richards tell second platoon to take out those damn Hunters as the others disperse"! Cpt. Nick orders the radio guy Richards. "YES,SIR"!

No Caption Provided

It then gets worse for the Resistance as 3 LL-12 Hunter tanks enter the battlefield wiping out 5th platoon in minutes! "We cant keep this up sir we need to fall back"! But there was no where to run, they where surrounded, now boxed in under a large highway overpass the three remanding Resistance platoons dig in and fight to there dieing breath! A fierce fight ensues as the platoons led by Catp. Nick do everything they can to take out the LL-12s but there armor was to thick, 3rd platoon was carrying all the heavy ordinance and now its scrap!

"we cant.....*static* hold- *heavy static*...." the line drops as the leader of the Resistance Gen. Pyrrhus Hawkins(@shadowswordmaster ) hangs up the line. *sigh* "Shit." he looks around the control room of the Resistance HQ the "White Whale", STRIKES old HQ back in the days before Hydra, Hawkins looks to his left and said to his XO Cor. Ayana, "If only your husband was here maybe with his tactical forecasting..." Ayana interrupts saying in sorrow and anger, "WELL HES NOT....ok"! Cor. Ayana leaves the control room all upset.

"What was it two years ago he died"? Cor. Alexander said to Hawkins. "Ya, i lost a good friend that day, same time we lost a lot of good friends and comrades". Hawkins said with sorrow in his voice looking at the floor. "Time for plan B i guess." Gen. Hawkins picks up the red phone on his desk in the control room of the submarine and then said to another leader over the phone, "Plan B is a go, launch"! Hawkins then hangs up the red phone gripping the top his nose like he has a headache and walked to the bridge of the sub telling the Captain to head towards the Atlantic ocean.

7 hours later, Washington DC, White House ruins

In what was left of the oval office Jyasim sits down in the still intact presidents desk chair as his right hand man Xsoteric( @the_xsoteric ) walks in the room and said, "Sir i must be heading back to Africa seems the Knightfalls are at it again, if they keep on blowing up my facilities like this are noid will be in danger of shutting down"! Jyasim replies, "ill send America's XL-5s then".

"Good". Xsoteric replies. "Did you know without Hydra taking back its planet we have secured humanities safety, yes they gave up there freedom but thats a little sacrifice compared on what enemies lie beyond Earth". Jyasim said to Xsoteric. "Sir"? Xsoteric replies not knowing what hes getting at. "I never told anyone this, but my father was a great man, a good leader, but he saw what no one else saw, the extinction of the human race by a force known as the Kree, he tryed to tell everyone he could, the end was coming if we dont band together and protect our self, so they locked him up where he later died but not before he left me with Hydra." Jysim continues.

"Over the years i travel the world finding more proof that these Kree where and been to Earth before, and would come again, now humanity is in the right hands to defend itself from these Kree". Xsoteric replies, "but then why not leave that shit up to the mutants"? Jysim replied, "Because....the mutant gene is Kree DNA, and from what i could find on the civilizations that where the Kree use this DNA boom on planets to control its hosts to concur the worlds there on, like mind control if you will".

Xsoteric replies, "What.....but,your saying that the mutant race itself was staged for future invasions and there lives are the work of fate"!? Jyasim replies, "exactly"! Jysim continues, "And if im correct in 5 to 10 months they will enter our solar system and we will be ready, thanks to Hydra"!

(this concludes the plot)

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impossible, Xsoteric would rather shoot himself than to call someone "sir".

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impossible, Xsoteric would rather shoot himself than to call someone "sir".

what would he say then so i can edit? ;)

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think Deathstroke meets Ozymandias with utter arrogance and narcissism. He's a classy and ferocious f*cker. He wouldn't be all like "Whaaa...". At least that's the impression I get, you should ask him.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Hydra works for aliens?

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_: ya ill pm him see what he wants me to put in.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

Facepalm no,no,no.....Hydra sacrificed the mutant race on Earth to keep the human race alive.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

Facepalm no,no,no.....Hydra sacrificed the mutant race on Earth to keep the human race alive.

K, cool.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This was a interesting read.

Avatar image for the-man-of-the-final-year
The-Man-Of-The-Final-Year

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naaaiiiiccceere

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: (OC: I think he was saying the mutants were of kree DNA, whom were staging a world domination tactic by planting their DNA on Earth so when time came for invasion they'd activate there sleepers and rule Hydra has made a pre-empt attack on Mutants to divert such an invasion. )

Xomega still present and has designed an anti-spacecraft system disguised as satellites, and also a force field grid that would engage as long range sensors pick up movement.

Merdah, being bit of a psychopath left to run Australia, his utopian idea of releasing all prisoners and jailing those whom abide by the laws. Making the country into variable crime land of sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

Ilsa converting the national religion as occultism emerging from the underground lair as a spiritual leader of the people and prophet. Temples devoted to Hecate, fuels her own inner powers allowing her to cloak the complete cities of America in vast shroud of darkness. Shielding it from aerial attacks and outside interference, preventing Americans from leaving as well unless on a mission from Ilsa.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, guessing he was just updating his character progress in Hydra.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lord_Naru
_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Envy_

@jack_ said:

Facepalm no,no,no.....Hydra sacrificed the mutant raceon Earth to keep the human race alive.

I dare you.
I dare you.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_: oh you will see soon enough >:)

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lord_Naru

IM BAAAACCCKK!

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: Interesting plot!

Of course the Knightfalls would become a problem!

Anyway, I don't find it a likely occurence especially with all the outside help mutants might receive but it's still interesting.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show em a real soldier >:)