Dysfunctional Hours: Sephirim Vs Rayne

Brokencyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Brokencyde

The Dawn had just  struck over the Horizon, The birds Sang Congruously with The fading sounds of The crickets, Like a tranquil Harmonic  Tone, to Ease a Stricken soul. The Weeping willow In the Damp Forest were Infested with Various types Of Insects and animals , who only survived In moist Conditions. The fresh wood chips and soil were soft Due to Condensation, and stuck On Sephirim's Black Leather Combat Boots as He wandered The Forest.

Sephirim was Searching For a  Concealed Village Within The forest, rumors say that the village has Legendary which Doctor Named " Akua" who is able to Commincate with The deceased. Sephirim wished to speak with His wife anya  Once more , to Terminate any Emotional Distractions From within himself.

Sephirim Traveled Deep into the forest  with his 12 gauge Shot Gun Strapped To his back, and His Custom Dai Katana Withdrawn. The Katana Is called Heartwork, and is able to absorb souls From any Fallen warrior, and seph is able to Obtain 25% Of the power of the warrior. Also, the Balde can  be Daul wield, since the katana was orginally  Forged as two blades .

Sephirim Walked for hours Passing any creatures That her has never Encountered before" what the hell is that  thing? gottta get The f*ck out of here man, wierd ass creatures in this place" he said as he passed a Massive Misquito Like creature that Hovered in his face annoyingly." this place is crazy, Big ass bugs  flying in your face Trying to bite you, Anya, you lucky i love you babe....what the hell who are you?"

Sephirim paused at the sight of a Hooded male  with a hunched back, and a Dagger exposed out Of  His  cloak in his right hand" Finally , its you, I know you's come this way Rayne!"The Man Took his Cloak off, and as it fell to the ground he Launched His katana with Adept Percision at Sephirim" Oh hell" Seph leaned To his right barely Escaping the Surprising attack."  YOu! What do you want with.....What In gods name?..." The man  was behind Sephirim, clutching his head unexpectedly" your a quick guy i see?" sephirim said Jokingly" shut the hell up The man Replied with haste" Ive finally Got you rayne, are you going to beg at my ..."Rayne?"Sephirim Interrupts " im not rayne , and what do you want with rayne?" sephirim asks out of curiosity " you are not rayne? then who the hell are you?" the Man asks Angrily as his Grip On seph's neck Became Firm.

The man smiled Wickedly" Sephirim? ha, guess i hit the jackpot, take a good look out my face for a moment" the man Pulled his hood off his hood which was Connected to His Black leather assassin Vest" aw sh!t" The man's skin was fair and pale, with A Long Crescent Scar Spreading across His right cheek, His Thick Oily Mid length hair went across his Left eye..it was