Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ace Thunder

No Caption Provided

Meet Taina Rodgers as known as Dynamite. Growing up Taina had really sensitive skin so severe she was prescribed medicated lotion. Yet like any breathing human female she disliked the heavy medicinal scent and would mix with a more pleasant aroma. Albeit it was from a local dollar store the value didn't warrant the apparent contamination. A large corporation owner of multitude of smaller brands looked to trim costs by disposing chemical waste in many of it's products. One of the active contaminants in her lotion was a compound with gunpowder which broke down into her skin cells over course of months. Right until July 4th when a lit fire cracker set off her skin. Burning like a fuse.

On the recovery she realized her bone and skin structure was altered blessing her with super strength and invulnerability. Also the power to project pyrotechnics to the point of achieving flight. Though she missed the first months f the school year Taina, a High School honor student would still be graduating a year early. To this dismay of the school mean girls. Though she attempted to suppress her gifts the mean girl was bullying another even bigger magnet which provoked a violent slap. A sound so loud a one student claimed it resembled "Dynamite". Later that day Taina witnessed an armed hold up and in frantic haste to hide her identity ran to find a somewhere to create some disguise. Amazingly she learned her hands moved at a speed to braid her hair that with ditching her glasses she had time to stop the heist. One of the robbers would become irate and verbally abusive at the notion of being thwarted. Again provoking Taina's hand in which she would flee the scene. Later watching the news report, oddly a witness summarized the account of a super hero saving the day and silencing a belligerent thief with a slap "that sounded like Dynamite."

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So can I do a story with someone so someone doesn't move this to the fan fiction again?

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A classic superhero? Man those are depressingly rare here...but I like it, expand it a bit.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: You should try posting your characters in blogs.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity:

Yeah I'm into old school comics. Thanks Guardie. So how should I expand?

Well for now check this video I made for her using Adobe with WWF No Mercy. I cast Alicia Keys as Dynamite plus the Goldigger character is her Giganta/Wonder Woman seeing she was sculpted from clay but 7 feet tall.

Loading Video...

@_cerberus_:

Blogs huh? Say where do you even find blogs people post besides following users?

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: check your profile you should see a create blog option.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ace Thunder
No Caption Provided