Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Sebastian stood still on the cold midnight the cold air piercing areas of exposed skin and his breath visible by the human eye. Sebastian took a deep breath and lunged himself from across a rooftop leaping and catching a nearby window and using it to propel himself upward towards the top of the building. Taking one final leap Sebastian had made it to the top of the gargantuan sky scraper. Their were no borders to stop anyone from falling and the men and women in the city below seemed like ants in the cold midnight.
This was no doubt going to be a fight teammates or no The short flat surface of the insanely tall skyscraper the battle ground and where ever else it was taken would also be used. damn you drifter Sebastian thought.

"Suit: Light up"

Sebastian's words attacked the cold silence as his new upgraded suit spread over his whole body with all his gear and weapons plus new modifications made by Sebastian himself. Drifter was a master of the dark arts and a loyal teammate he would soon learn their was no mercy on the cold streets of Gotham City not one would try to reach the two up on the skyscraper except the Batman who would not concern himself with his old student and a magical sociopath it was not worth the trouble that the two would bring when they could just gleefully kill each other.

Sebastian felt an eerie darkness in the air slowly tremble up his spine causing him to shiver as rain began to fall seeming lightning striking. Taking himself away from the dark feeling from the approaching of Drifter (who had not yet arrived) Sebastian spoke loud enough for Drifter to hear him in the comlink.

"Hello old friend I see you took my challenge seriously. They say lightning never strikes twice but believe me I WILL"

Sebastian's grizzly voice interpreted his hate for the madman. As he reached for one of his katana's the rain dripping off the cold metal. What a night for a fight Sebastian thought to himself...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Gotham City. Midnight.

The pitter-pattering of rain beautiful, nearly holy as the water drops bounced off from building. The sky....was pale and bleak like his very soul. Drifter only looked up above, the blood red moon hanging high Atop the rooftops stood a man, draped in assassins gear. A mastermind of both marksmanship and hand to hand combat, this truly would be the fight of the century. "Hello old friend I see you took my challenge seriously. They say lightning never strikes twice but believe me I WILL" Shouted the Gunsman.

"Oh, I crave to see you try" The Darkling hissed back into his com link as he drew his own guns. Guns that were melted down from a silver cross, accented with gold hints and loaded with holy bullets. The encription written across the barrel read "JESUS CHRIST IS IN HEAVEN".  Now two men stood on the roof as a portal

These two.......Brothers, Rivals, Assassins, would now dine in hell. Holding up his gun, he centered the aim on the warriors head. Resonating gun-fire echoing as  The bullets let fly, snaking there way across the rooftop, whilst darkness pertruding from every fiber of the Drifters being.

"CRACKIE CRACK CRACK CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

No sooner had this burst of anger come out in the form of a reference to Bathtub Cocaine, had Drifter tucked his guns and stood himself in a defensive stance, readying for any attack to come.

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Platinumwarrior

The rain dripped of his katana as Sebastian heard the faintest sound of a man landing on the other side of the rooftop. A normal man would never have heard him landing but it was a thunderous sound to Sebastian as two bullets flew out of Drifters gun, his marksman ship clearly showed as two bullets made their way across the rooftop.
It was in slow motion to Sebastian as he took his time to move his katana (his second one still seathed) in a blocking position the blunt part of it facing the two bullets as they easily rebounded off the cold steel and began to fly back at Drifters throat. Sebastian had sucessfully deflected the bullets and sent them flying back at his enemy this was just one display of skill.

Using the bullets as a distraction Sebastian charged at Drifter who was sprouting darkness from every inch of his body sending a sweep kick at Drifters ribs then pulling it back his boot landing with a squeaking sound on the pavement of the sky scraper. The kick was nothing fatal only ment to break a few ribs and executed in such a way that it would cause immense pain among impact if not avoided.With that Sebastian drew his other katana and sent a slash at Drifters chest mainly too open a wound and cause blood loss, whilst his other katana was sent at Drifters kneecap in a stab motion before drawing back into a defensive position. The kneecap stab had been executed mainly to cause limited mobility to the shadow manipulater whose agility would no doubt have to be top notch for this fight.

"Your move"