User Lists: 0

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Strikeforce X

Sometimes a job needs to be done quietly in the night. An example needs to be made or a deadly enemy needs to be taken out. The Venezuelan Army cannot always act without provoking a war.. but a small group of lethal killers can.

Field Team:

• Envy: Leadership experience and veterancy in the mutant wars make him a natural choice. His claws, enhanced attributes and pheromones make him a slaughtering machine in close combat.
  • Alpha Dog: Brute strength makes him a natural fit for the team tank. But he brings more than just slugging power, his enhanced senses are some of the best in the game. He can track almost anyone through almost anything and it would be next to impossible to ambush the team with him on their side.
  • The Scavenger: Photographic reflexes, enhanced luck, a silver tongue, polylingual and a boatload of versatility. Whatever you need to do, the odds are Vinnie can do it.

Logistics:

• Arrachtach: Need a new suit of armor? A power suppression collar? Plasma grenade? Anti-teleportation device? Arrachtach can build it.
  • The Shogunate: Everyone needs to get paid. Venezuela pays, and it pays well. It also provides all the weapons you can carry along with some vibranium to give you that extra edge.
  • Ivana: Missions have to come from somewhere.

Daammmmnnnnn. You want to talk about maximum lethal effectiveness?! THIS IS IT RIGHT HERE!!! I do feel like you didn't give yourself enough credit though, Strig. (Tries not to inflate ego too much)

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@_envy_: Trust me, I give myself -plenty- of credit hehee. And thanks! Its an awesome team. I'd love to see it in action... say... against the Wildcardz ~__^

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_: Like the lady said, we gotta talk soup, soon. >:)

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_ said:

@strigidae_23 said:

Strikeforce X

Sometimes a job needs to be done quietly in the night. An example needs to be made or a deadly enemy needs to be taken out. The Venezuelan Army cannot always act without provoking a war.. but a small group of lethal killers can.

Field Team:

• Envy: Leadership experience and veterancy in the mutant wars make him a natural choice. His claws, enhanced attributes and pheromones make him a slaughtering machine in close combat.
  • Alpha Dog: Brute strength makes him a natural fit for the team tank. But he brings more than just slugging power, his enhanced senses are some of the best in the game. He can track almost anyone through almost anything and it would be next to impossible to ambush the team with him on their side.
  • The Scavenger: Photographic reflexes, enhanced luck, a silver tongue, polylingual and a boatload of versatility. Whatever you need to do, the odds are Vinnie can do it.

Logistics:

• Arrachtach: Need a new suit of armor? A power suppression collar? Plasma grenade? Anti-teleportation device? Arrachtach can build it.
  • The Shogunate: Everyone needs to get paid. Venezuela pays, and it pays well. It also provides all the weapons you can carry along with some vibranium to give you that extra edge.

Daammmmnnnnn. You want to talk about maximum lethal effectiveness?! THIS IS IT RIGHT HERE!!! I do feel like you didn't give yourself enough credit though, Strig. (Tries not to inflate ego too much)

A picture of Tenjin is next to the word lethal in the new edition of Merriam-Webster, my good sir.

There is a group photo of Strikeforce X in a children's book though...you all take an a$$beating from Garfield and Heathcliff in the story.

(May post in Gothic in the next day or two so make sure Vex eats his Wheaties lol :P)

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Ya know, sonny, the only complaint I got about the lady is she kills folks too quickly. >;)

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha_dog: (LOL! Sonnova....) Strigidae has skills, I concede. However, I doubt I would break a sweat dog walking Strikeforce X....put the pups back in their kennels.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Love this thread lol. Still gotta go with Silver 7 with the addition of Tenjin and Impero.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver 7

1. Final Trigger

2. Akira Overdrive

3. Sparda

4. Morte Rapida

5. Shogun Assassin

6. Black X

7. Lady Nightmare

I totally forgot about Morte.....Jesus, straight monster from way back

Goes to read his posts

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: (>:D)

That she does, but she was also just lookin' to put ya down. Me, I'm fixin' to have some fun, and the kennel ain't been built that can hold this Dog.

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin said:

@_envy_ said:

@strigidae_23 said:

Strikeforce X

Field Team:

Logistics:

A picture of Tenjin is next to the word lethal in the new edition of Merriam-Webster, my good sir.

There is a group photo of Strikeforce X in a children's book though...you all take an a$$beating from Garfield and Heathcliff in the story.

(May post in Gothic in the next day or two so make sure Vex eats his Wheaties lol :P)

No no no, I think you meant to say FEEBLE. I know people of your intellectual caliber may confuse words that sound similar, but I'll let it pass without consequence this time, and this time only. Also, I eat Wildcardz for breakfast. The ingredient of fear seems to be higher in fiber than that of wheaties,

(BOOM SON!!)

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@tenjin said:

@jean_luc_lebeau said:

Silver 7

1. Final Trigger

2. Akira Overdrive

3. Sparda

4. Morte Rapida

5. Shogun Assassin

6. Black X

7. Lady Nightmare

I totally forgot about Morte.....Jesus, straight monster from way back

Goes to read his posts

Bruh. I'm doing the same exact thing lol

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha_dog: I admit your spirit admirable but every dog has his day...

(Lmao at the dog references lolol)

@_envy_: My intellectual caliber? Coming from the man with the ridiculous 80's haircut. Though, I expect nothing less than from a mutant Liberator....bottom of the barrel the lot of them.

@akira_overdrive: Its a sad day when you research posts by a guy who hasn't been around for like four or five years lol

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: (At least we haven't strayed into referencing a certain bounty hunter...)

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Why does it always come back to the hair cut?!?! WHY!?!?!

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gothic League

Gothic is under constant siege from enemies both internal and external. Crime, corruption and lawlessness plague the city, weakening it from the inside while supervillains, politicians and mercenaries use Gothic as their personal playground.

This is a team that fits Gothic City; dark, often dysfunctional, but never abandoning the fight and most importantly.. active!

The Gothic League

• Vex: The team detective and gadgeteer. He knows the law and has connections inside the city government and police force which are vital to tracking down criminals and seeing that evidence is gathered correctly. Thanks to Vex this team can actually put villains behind bars. He tends to be abrasive and authoritarian when in costume, which might cause conflict with the rest of the team.
  • Dragonfang: Angry and violent Dragonfang is a bomb waiting to explode. She is great in a fight; her savagery can carry them through battles that would otherwise be beyond them but can the team pull her back from the brink of darkness or will she slip into the Abyss?
  • Fugue: She brings more firepower than anyone else on the team thanks to her sonic attacks however she also brings exceptional senses. Her sonic powers let her protect the team from villainous ambushes by detecting them before they happen and would even let her track down fleeing criminals and find vital clues. However she also has her own mental instabilities.. how would the team handle the emergence of her brutal alternate personality?
  • LunaHawk: The fallen heroine and the team powerhouse. Disgraced and reviled by the public can she restore her name in the worst city on earth? Her flight, strength and mace give her considerable impact in a fight. In addition to her combat abilities Luna's flight would give the team eyes in the sky. What criminals could escape her flight and keen senses? But beside her public relations troubles Luna is also best with her alter-incarnation: Solar Hawk. How would the team deal with her?

Donara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gothic League

Gothic is under constant siege from enemies both internal and external. Crime, corruption and lawlessness plague the city, weakening it from the inside while supervillains, politicians and mercenaries use Gothic as their personal playground.

This is a team that fits Gothic City; dark, often dysfunctional, but never abandoning the fight and most importantly.. active!

The Gothic League

• Vex: The team detective and gadgeteer. He knows the law and has connections inside the city government and police force which are vital to tracking down criminals and seeing that evidence is gathered correctly. Thanks to Vex this team can actually put villains behind bars. He tends to be abrasive and authoritarian when in costume, which might cause conflict with the rest of the team.
  • Dragonfang: Angry and violent Dragonfang is a bomb waiting to explode. She is great in a fight; her savagery can carry them through battles that would otherwise be beyond them but can the team pull her back from the brink of darkness or will she slip into the Abyss?
  • Fugue: She brings more firepower than anyone else on the team thanks to her sonic attacks however she also brings exceptional senses. Her sonic powers let her protect the team from villainous ambushes by detecting them before they happen and would even let her track down fleeing criminals and find vital clues. However she also has her own mental instabilities.. how would the team handle the emergence of her brutal alternate personality?
  • LunaHawk: The fallen heroine and the team powerhouse. Disgraced and reviled by the public can she restore her name in the worst city on earth? Her flight, strength and mace give her considerable impact in a fight. In addition to her combat abilities Luna's flight would give the team eyes in the sky. What criminals could escape her flight and keen senses? But beside her public relations troubles Luna is also best with her alter-incarnation: Solar Hawk. How would the team deal with her?

I dig this. Would make for a good monthly series if you ask me.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donara: Thanks! And yeah it would, I'd love to read it. Honor Avenger could be one of their rogues too.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun:

That is awesome...we should make it as a team.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gothic League

The Gothic League

Oh my God we have to make this a reality!

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: that'd be an awesome team. Plus active likely which any team needs

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fugue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: I thought that might be part of why she paired us up. Or...recency.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should I construct a team thread?

Dragonfang_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm...Idk TBH....I was trying to rebuild The Liberators.

Fugue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: Speaking of which I'll respond after class.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_:

Do both. If Batman can be in more than one league so can you =).

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fugue: NP

@solarhawk: I never considered him in the league...More like a very active outside consultant. I'll start a PM and we can discuss some things there.

Dragonfang_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: this teams self efficient enough to allow it to easly be made without retracting from the Liberators revival

The_Kingmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I support dis. Dis team of...Gothimites. Dun dun dun.

Fugue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#885  Edited By Fugue

At this point I couldn't make any guarantees; at least not currently, considering a) Katja doesn't fancy herself particularly heroic, and b) she and new Vengeance don't seem to like each other too much. And c) I try to keep foreplanning exactly how things turn out to a minimum.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

A piece of me dies every time I see this thread.

Also, there are a bunch of new people on this site. Wow.

_Chimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still love this thread. Makes a lot of possible teams seem like serious threats.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Alarm Peter Parker Earth-8351 aka Assassin Spider-man - So this is you're regular Spidey with a lot of training as an assassin. His Spidey sense is superior too 616 Spidey & he's more physical in his training. Basically he's going to act as a warning for my team protecting them from surprise attacks. Also being able to hack Ironman in Civil war will let him be my hacker.

The Tracker James Howlett Earth aka Wolverine - Wolverine is going to be my hunter. On top of his ability to tank almost anything he's got the experience fighting some of the heaviest hitters in the Marvel Universe.

The Leader T'Challa Earth aka The Black Panther - Diplomat, Ruler, Fighter, Financier of my team & the Leader. I choose him because he is stealthy & a great leader. Now even mention the amount of tech he can supply the team with. Thought everyone on my team was deadly before? How bout energy daggers, alien tech & vibranium costumes for all of them. Bam.

The pretty one. JK the wild card Wade Wilson aka Deadpool - Comic relief! Swords! Guns! Explosions! Oh my! Shadow cat phases Wade strapped up with C4 into a room to kill a target while going all suicide bomber on them? Wades crazy. Every team needs a little bit of crazy.

The infiltrator Kitty Pride aka Shadowcat - She's who's going to by my teams moral compass. Keeping them grounded & a little less dark. Also her abilities are perfect for going after any target regardless of where they hid. My team will find you & then they'll kill you.

The Telepath Nathan Summers aka Cable - He's my protection from telepaths & will prevent them from finding my team while using his fighting abilities to aid in a bad situation. He could also relay tactical information from BP to the other members of my group. Future tech to aid all of his teamates & use his bodyslide for transportation.

My team is going to be a special task force commissioned by Shield to hunt down & kill dangerous targets whether they be political dictators or supervillians. They're are the team no one ever hears about in the news cause they do their job so well. Going after low level villians like Scorpion & Kingpin or big timers like Doctor Doom. What makes me think this team would work is that they all have familiarity with one another. It would have to take place in Assassin Spider-mans reality since he only exists there.

The my team would be theMarauders.

_Knox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#890  Edited By _Vex_

@_knox_ said:

New Victories

Wow. Never considered a team up like that, but that sounds interesting in both fighting together and dynamics.

flucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moses, Jesus, Zeus, Buddha, Batman.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flucks: This thread is for IC people within the CVnU (RPG world). Not actual comic book people or such.

flucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#893  Edited By flucks
_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flucks: ....Fair enough lol. My supervisor at work actually says that to me...lol

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@flucks said:

Moses, Jesus, Zeus, Buddha, Batman.

Suddenly I believe in the world again :D

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you kindly to the Viners that mentioned me, much appreciated!!

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#897  Edited By Vinnie_Tahoe

Damn this thread brings back memories.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_rapida said:

Thank you kindly to the Viners that mentioned me, much appreciated!!

????? Morte ???? *passes out*

Marauder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....all the archers taking action against the people continuously mocking their weaponry

Marauder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#900  Edited By Marauder_

That would have had a completely different effect if I posted using mth_