#1 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would you like to see in a battle RP?

I know this has been done but i can't find it

#2 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Id like to see......

The Hottness VS. Darckchild

#3 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantoid vs. Feral Nova ^^ (Water vs. Fire)

#4 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Mantoid vs. Feral Nova ^^ (Water vs. Fire)
"
LOL! Feral and I were just talking about that two nights ago!
#5 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Mantoid vs. Feral Nova ^^ (Water vs. Fire)
"
LOL! Feral and I were just talking about that two nights ago!
"
I know, that inspired me lol ^^
#6 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Acer Vs. Obi wan would be pretty sweet too

#7 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Demosapien vs Shawn the Devil or Soul Taker

#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29532 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to fight Trauma again.

#9 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Kurrent Vs. Gambler. We never got that far on the Civil War, (At least I don't think so).

#10 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

id say Angelic reaper vs hayden not that i would want her to go fighting and get herself hurt but id be a good battle

#11 Posted by Death Dealers (7 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"How about Kurrent Vs. Gambler. We never got that far on the Civil War, (At least I don't think so)."

lol they fought in nothing gold can stay
#12 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Death Dealers said:
"mantoid said:
"How about Kurrent Vs. Gambler. We never got that far on the Civil War, (At least I don't think so)."

lol they fought in nothing gold can stay"

Oh, I haven't read every RPG yet. Clicks on RPG's and puts aside a few years to read them all.
#13 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha Nevann VS. Final Arrow

#14 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent vs Gambler

and

Lamp vs CC

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne vs Ronin

Lst paladin vs DC

Gambler vs Soul taker

Cryo-wolf vs Final Arrow

Akira vs Uchiha

Rayne vs Hawk

Copy vs Resonate

Lexi vs Kiara (girls that don't like to fight battle)

Kurrent vs Morte

will come with more later

#16 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter vs Andferne

#17 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Id like to see......

The Hottness VS. Darckchild
"
WTF are u smoking

That dude is an idiot....i mean i can be stupid at times but im not an idiot.
#18 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent Vs ML

#19 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Andferne vs Ronin

Lst paladin vs DC

Gambler vs Soul taker

Cryo-wolf vs Final Arrow

Akira vs Uchiha

Rayne vs Hawk

Copy vs Resonate

Lexi vs Kiara (girls that don't like to fight battle)

Kurrent vs Morte

will come with more later
"
Yes!I've been dying to.

Akira vs Andferne

Akira vs Kurrent

Akira vs Nighthunter(Round 4 I believe)

Akira vs Gambler(Don't remember how the last one went)

Akira vs Rayne(Round 4 anyone?)

Morte vs Darkchild

Nighthunter vs Resonate

Hawk vs J1NX

Rayne vs  Risky

Tenjin vs Rated R Superstar

Gambler and Akira vs Any three Ice Dragons

Kurrent vs Lst Paladin

Sling Shot vs Morte

Sling Shot vs Akira

Sling Shot vs Final Arrow

Akira vs Sha(Bout time for that rematch)

Feral Nova vs Mantoid

Longshot vs Gambler

Gannon Nereid vs Cryo-Wolf(Yes,I was Gannon)

#20 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent vs. Rayne

Andferne vs. Morte

Me vs. Soul Taker vs. Obi

Feral Nova and Angelic Reaper  vs Sha and Mantoid

cant think of any others right now...

#21 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Kurrent said:
"Id like to see......

The Hottness VS. Darckchild
"
WTF are u smoking

That dude is an idiot....i mean i can be stupid at times but im not an idiot.
"
Dude that's my boy! He can probably take you...lol
#22 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Darkchild said:
"Kurrent said:
"Id like to see......

The Hottness VS. Darckchild
"
WTF are u smoking

That dude is an idiot....i mean i can be stupid at times but im not an idiot.
"
Dude that's my boy! He can probably take you...lol
"

if he cant come up with good insults at all other than repeating ones he used three minutes before he wouldnt be worth my time
#23 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent vs. Acer

Gambler vs. Slingshot

Obi vs. Feral Nova

Morte vs Methos

#24 Posted by Feral Nova (45893 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Mantoid vs. Feral Nova ^^ (Water vs. Fire)
"
Akira Overdrive said:
Feral Nova vs Mantoid

Uchiha NeVann said:
Feral Nova and Angelic Reaper  vs Sha and Mantoid
Morte Rapida said:
Obi vs. Feral Nova

ITS OFFICIAL MANTOID! You and me need to battle! :D lol

then Obi and I... even though I have no idea how that would turn out...

@NeVann: You want AR and I to get our butts kicked, dont you? lol XDD




#25 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
Jax vs. Darkchild. That reminds me D.C when can I fight (annihilate) you? Today maybe?

Jax vs. Sparda

Jax vs. Resonate

Jax vs. Akira I want to finish our fight. I kinda forgot about it.

Renegade Lantern and Nighthunter vs. Akira and Gambler

Jax vs. 3 people
#26 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Mantoid vs. Feral Nova ^^ (Water vs. Fire)
"
Akira Overdrive said:
Feral Nova vs Mantoid

Uchiha NeVann said:
Feral Nova and Angelic Reaper  vs Sha and Mantoid
Morte Rapida said:
Obi vs. Feral Nova

ITS OFFICIAL MANTOID! You and me need to battle! :D lol

then Obi and I... even though I have no idea how that would turn out...

@NeVann: You want AR and I to get our butts kicked, dont you? lol XDD




"
lol you two need more confidence xP
#27 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

DarkChild....The Hottness isnt a pro on the vine yet, but he likes talkin in third person. He likes RPGs. He always talks in Character as well. BUT trust me, he's no *ucking idiot. I'm letting this one go, cause he did piss people off when he first showed up. If u or anyone else wants a beef, click my page and add me as an enemy. The Hottness will promise u or anyone else, i will CRASH them with insults and dissing until i'm thrown off this damn site. With that said, its all up to you DC, cause i dont have any problem with anyone....well maybe the douche bag Kurrent!

#28 Posted by Feral Nova (45893 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Mantoid vs. Feral Nova ^^ (Water vs. Fire)
"
Akira Overdrive said:
Feral Nova vs Mantoid

Uchiha NeVann said:
Feral Nova and Angelic Reaper  vs Sha and Mantoid
Morte Rapida said:
Obi vs. Feral Nova

ITS OFFICIAL MANTOID! You and me need to battle! :D lol

then Obi and I... even though I have no idea how that would turn out...

@NeVann: You want AR and I to get our butts kicked, dont you? lol XDD




"
lol you two need more confidence xP
"
No, we need to go up against people who wont kill us by the first post XDDD J/K!!
#29 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
No, we need to go up against people who wont kill us by the first post XDDD J/K!!

lol I wouldn't have said unless I knew it was going to be a awesome fight xP
#30 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"DarkChild....The Hottness isnt a pro on the vine yet, but he likes talkin in third person. He likes RPGs. He always talks in Character as well. BUT trust me, he's no *ucking idiot. I'm letting this one go, cause he did piss people off when he first showed up. If u or anyone else wants a beef, click my page and add me as an enemy. The Hottness will promise u or anyone else, i will CRASH them with insults and dissing until i'm thrown off this damn site. With that said, its all up to you DC, cause i dont have any problem with anyone....well maybe the douche bag Kurrent!"
Douche bag! I'll make you "eat" those words.....LOL
#31 Posted by Feral Nova (45893 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"Feral Nova said:
No, we need to go up against people who wont kill us by the first post XDDD J/K!!

lol I wouldn't have said unless I knew it was going to be a awesome fight xP
"
Awww so you think we'll make it to TWO post then!? :DD lol
#32 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"Feral Nova said:
No, we need to go up against people who wont kill us by the first post XDDD J/K!!

lol I wouldn't have said unless I knew it was going to be a awesome fight xP
"
Awww so you think we'll make it to TWO post then!? :DD lol
"
Three and a half xD
#33 Posted by Feral Nova (45893 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"Feral Nova said:
No, we need to go up against people who wont kill us by the first post XDDD J/K!!

lol I wouldn't have said unless I knew it was going to be a awesome fight xP
"
Awww so you think we'll make it to TWO post then!? :DD lol
"
Three and a half xD
"
AWESOME! :DDD lol
#34 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

I would to like to see

Andferne vs. Kurrent ( the whos the best blue battle)

#35 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"I would to like to see

Andferne vs. Kurrent ( the whos the best blue battle)
"
Kurrent
#36 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
Morte Rapida said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"I would to like to see

Andferne vs. Kurrent ( the whos the best blue battle)
"
Kurrent
"
Openings up betting booth

Ok we got a bet for Kurrent any other takers? Ok its looks like we got kurrent 2 to 1 on the odds I need to check vegas to see what odds they throwing up.
#37 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to battle Morte Rapida.

#38 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Lantern said:
"

I'd love to battle Morte Rapida.

"

#39 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Is that a yes or no, Morte?

#40 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

On a team scale

Kurrent / Morte / Acer VS Andferne / Lstpaladin / ronin

or

Kurrent / Morte / Acer VS obi wan / Nevann / Slinger

#41 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Andferne vs Ronin

Lst paladin vs DC

Gambler vs Soul taker

Cryo-wolf vs Final Arrow

Akira vs Uchiha

Rayne vs Hawk

Copy vs Resonate

Lexi vs Kiara (girls that don't like to fight battle)

Kurrent vs Morte

will come with more later
"
Yes!I've been dying to.

Akira vs Andferne

Akira vs Kurrent

Akira vs Nighthunter(Round 4 I believe)

Akira vs Gambler(Don't remember how the last one went)

Akira vs Rayne(Round 4 anyone?)

Morte vs Darkchild

Nighthunter vs Resonate

Hawk vs J1NX

Rayne vs  Risky

Tenjin vs Rated R Superstar

Gambler and Akira vs Any three Ice Dragons

Kurrent vs Lst Paladin

Sling Shot vs Morte

Sling Shot vs Akira

Sling Shot vs Final Arrow

Akira vs Sha(Bout time for that rematch)

Feral Nova vs Mantoid

Longshot vs Gambler

Gannon Nereid vs Cryo-Wolf(Yes,I was Gannon)

"

and you told me to get a few aquaman scans just for you to never use that account again.......

#42 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"On a team scale

Kurrent / Morte / Acer VS Andferne / Lstpaladin / ronin

or

Kurrent / Morte / Acer VS obi wan / Nevann / Slinger
"

if we are taking team battles....

Kurrent/Morte vs Andferne/Nighthunter

Lstpaladin/Ronin vs Darkchild and Rayne

Gambler/Akira vs Rayne/Uchiha

AR/Nova vs Obi-wan/Slinger

Arrow/Switch vs EC/Cryo
#43 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

man people really want to see me and Akira go at it, I guess one of these day we'll have to give the masses what they want. lol

#44 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

HFC vs. WAL

WAL vs. ICE Dragons

WAL vs. Mobb Deep

ICE Dragons vs. Mobb Deep

@Uchiha and Acer: hey...I wanna start our triple threat battle next week!

#45 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"HFC vs. WAL

WAL vs. ICE Dragons

WAL vs. Mobb Deep

ICE Dragons vs. Mobb Deep

@Uchiha and Acer: hey...I wanna start our triple threat battle next week!
"
sure thing
#46 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"HFC vs. WAL

WAL vs. ICE Dragons

WAL vs. Mobb Deep

ICE Dragons vs. Mobb Deep

@Uchiha and Acer: hey...I wanna start our triple threat battle next week!
"

lol in that case better do another team war rpg :P