deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Pragmatic unconventionality."

No Caption Provided

Aliases: Dreadpool, Regenerating Degenerate, Multiloquent Mercenary, Pragmatic Anomaly, Scientific Savant, Charismatic Marauder

Alignment: Boundless

Birthplace: Toronto Ontario, Canada

Base of Operations:McGrath Residence

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 201 lbs (91 kg)

Hair Color: Brown/Black

Eye Color: Indigo

Species: Mutant

Orientation: Heterosexual

Identity: Secret

Relationship Status: Single

Family: Jayden Knightfall (Biological Father), Olivia McGrath (Mother), Sarah McGrath (Sister, deceased)

Affiliation: STRIKE, Himself

Physical Attributes

Jason McGrath's naturally aggrandized physical capabilities have lead him to becoming a definite paragon of physical ability. Because of the genetic alterations of deoxyribonucleic acids contained within his chromosomes, the cellular structure of his body is biologically more effective than average human tissue. His mutation coupled with extensive training regimes under varying environmental has enabled him to achieve the presence of pink muscle fibers, which are the theoretically compatible hybridization of his red (slow twitch) and white (fast twitch) muscles fibers. The unrestricted growth of his muscle mass index coupled with the nigh indestructible composition of his bone formation has granted him the strength to lift up to 15 tons through exertion, as well as the durability and endurance to sustain high damage, trauma, and impacts. He is not bulletproof, however.

Dreadpool is superhumanely swift due to the augmentation of his motor systems, ocular perception, mentality, and reflexes. While the fullest extent of his speed is undocumented, it far outstrips that of an olympic runner. His extraordinary reflexes and reactionary capabilities enable him to calculate and react at a metahuman execution level. Even impossible feats such as outmaneuvering and deflecting projectiles are well within his range of ability. His mind can store and process information far faster than average, and up to the range of hypersonic, he can control the rates at which he visually perceives occurrences around him. Not only this, but he is beyond capable of performing feats of high coordination, balance, and agility without effort.

Lastly, Jason is capable of exerting himself for extended periods of time without succumbing to fatigue, as his body produces no lactic acids to secrete through his muscles.

Regenerating Degenerate - Powers

Immortality: Jason's biology is naturally underlined with a rare mystical gene, making him biologically immortal. Because he naturally exist in his own personal plane of time and existence, he cannot age unless he himself wills it. His cellular structure remains in a unique, constantly regenerative state, keeping his entire body in physical prime through the endless healing of his cells (including brain cells, which renders him nigh immune to harmful telepathy). Not only this, but he is able to recover from virtually any injury, and regenerate any part of his body. Minor injuries will heal in mere seconds, moderate injuries in mere minutes, and major injuries a little longer. Regardless of how grievous the injury, Dreadpool can naturally avert death. As well, his bodily immune system has superhumanly developed, thus making his body incapable of succumbing to any form of earthly illness, and it allows him incredible resistance to an array of harmful substances. Larger doses of harmful substances has the ability to bypass his extensive immune system, effectively bringing his regenerative abilities to a halt, at least until the substances are forced out from his system.

Telekinesis: With telekinesis, Jason can delve into the capabilities of matter manipulation, enabling him to control almost anything that possesses substance or physical mass, to an extent. Down to molecules themselves, sufficiently advanced scientific knowledge may allow this ability to expand in the future. He can intuitively read and comprehend the internal structures, composite, and makeup of matter should it be within his view, and subsequently manipulate it to his heart's content (though his analysis' are more intricate with physical contact). The acquisition of certain objects, chemicals, substances, or devices may further benefit his abilities to create desired effects. However, certain materials may be resilient or outright immune to this ability, and contact is required to manipulate living things on a cellular or molecular level.

Teleportation: At will, Jason can gradually or instantaneously dissemble the molecular structure of his body, which then reassemble's itself in the desired location. If combined with his telekinetic abilities, he is capable of remotely teleporting others to alternate locations through physical contact.

The Pragmatic Anomaly - Abilities

Combat Mastery: Impressive cultivation of pragmatic martial knowledge coupled with extensive training under a diverse selection of combat masters has forged McGrath into a capable combatant and assassin. Inspired by the ideologies of Bruce Lee, the many forms that Jason has learned and mastered are devoid of the formalistic excesses woven into numerous martial styles, sacrificing traditional formalities for advantageous efficiency, practicality, and all around unpredictability. In battle, he favors an unorthodox blend of effective martial techniques mingled with brutal manuevers and grapples of physical ability. Because of his comprehensive knowledge of pressure points and visual enhancements, his anticipation abilities are extreme.

Swordsmanship: Jason's swordsmanship prowess has been forged from a modernized, unpredictable blend of various blade styles attained from numerous cultures. Much of his martial blade style is of his own creation, with the savage finesse of his strokes aided by agility, speed, and his own improvisations depending on the situation or environment. He favors swordsmanship over hand to hand combat, and he has devoted years under varying instructors to achieve his nearly masterful degree of skill. He has learned to wield blades at intervals beyond mere combat, which includes blocking or deflecting projectiles in an abnormal fashion.

Marksmanship: Dreadpool is an impressively ambidextrous marksman who retains a borderline superhuman degree of accuracy at a number of instances, including: When immobile, when in motion, and even when in midair. He has extended his knowledge to even the antiquated arts of archery, incorporating the little known Persian style that involves nocking the arrow on the right side of his bow to achieve faster and easier shots. He has learned ABUSKHAU: Hurricane of Glass, becoming a master of firearms. Masters can fire bullets accurately at the limits of the weapons range. However far the bullet will physically fly, that is how far the master can place a bullet on target. Pistol, rifle, it makes no difference to a master. Rate of fire is equally irrelevant; a master can fire a machine gun on full automatic striking target after target in the head and wasting not a single round.

Technology and Equipment (under construction)

Dreadpool has amassed an impressive selection of technology, gear, and equipment over the years. His resources are immensely useful, some of which are years head of current modern technology. Some he has invented himself, others received from contractors, confiscated from fallen enemies or allies, designed by Prime Enterprises, and even attained from the organization known as STRIKE.

Dreadpool Suit: The Dreadpool Suit is a lightweight and technological suit comprised of a red and black color scheme whilst resembling spandex. The suit and mask were invented by both Jason McGrath and the scientific minds of Prime Enterprises, and is woven out of a carbon nanoweave fibers fused with vibranium to create a capable of sustaining a tremendous degree of damage whilst absorbing kinetic energy from impacts. Since then, Jason has fitted it with a number of technological components for an additional variety of purposes.

The suit's bracers have components that enable them to project a small, holographic computer used for hacking, voice emulation, and communication. The whites of his mask possess an advanced technological mechanism that enables him to highlight objects and scenery, and has functions such as environmental reconstruction, facial recognition, DNA and fingerprint reconstruction, and identity confirmation. It also works in a fashion akin to X-Ray vision in the sense that he can even see through impediments and diversions, as well as highlight skeletons and list environmental factors.

Vibranium Blades:

• Twin Katanas
  • Custom Broadsword
  • Combat Knife
  • Shurikens

Ranged Weapons:

• Various Assortments of Firearms
  • Various Railguns
  • Collapsible Compound Bow

Railgun Ammo/Arrow Types:

• Dendrotoxin
  • Cryogenic
  • Thermogenic
  • Power Dampening
  • Electrical

Explosives:

• Incendiary Grenades
  • Concussive Grenades
  • Smoke Grenades
  • Flash Grenades
  • Smoke Pellets
  • Fragmentation Bomb
  • Nanite Bombs

Other Equipment:

• Grapnel Gun
Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boom. McGrath is back, and a heck of a lot better.

DISCLAIMER

Regarding the name, the alias 'Dreadpool', aside from being an obvious reference to my username, is of some importance in his history. Wasn't my intention to rip-off Deadpool's super name with Dreadpool.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how we think alike. Shogun originally had Quantum Manipulation powers (his mutation). I kinda made him lose that, cause, well, it's boring lol

Your character has my approval as the third best Deadpool ;P

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Looks awesome. Very thought out =)

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey_destroyer_of_worlds: @claymore1998: Thank you!

@_nobody_:Shogun was a huge inspiration in the making of this character. As well, Dread's matter manipulation pretty much stems from me wanting another power aside from teleportation and immortality, because both were very Deadpool-esque, and just having those made him seem TOO much like Deadpool. And I wanted one tie-in/reference to what Jason powers were being I retconned him.Thanks man :D

So who are the top two?

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: Me and Creed. Creed being number one cause his Deadpool was just... Deadpool lol But hey, we're top three! No hard feelings, #3 ;P

Seriously, though, glad to see characters I created inspiring two new characters just today. Makes me feel like my run wasn't completely mediocre lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Hey, I'm in the top three! I'm cool with dat :)

Nah, your run wasn't mediocre mate.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Below0Gaming

@dreadpool10: Cool Character: I was wondering if you read the deadpool kills deadpool comics. There is a character in there who is actually named dreadpool.(not saying you ripped him off) just wondering and if you haven't read them you should.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@below0gaming: Thanks Below!

The D(r)eadpool that killed the marvel universe, correct? Ironically, if I can recall correctly, think I either heard of him a bit after I created the Dreadpool10 account, or sometime after I made a character named Dreadpool on an entirely different site, sometime last year.

I'll have to pick up one of those comics sometime. From what I've heard, they sound pretty good. IMO, anyway.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Below0Gaming

@dreadpool10: Yeah that's the one, also they are quite enjoyable. There are alot of funny versions of deadpool.

Warning this is a semi spoiler panel revealing an alternate universe group of deadpool.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: Yeah that's the one, also they are quite enjoyable. There are alot of funny versions of deadpool.

Warning this is a semi spoiler panel revealing an alternate universe group of deadpool.

No Caption Provided

Looks tight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Made quite a few changes with paraphernalia, some descriptions, and of course, the quote.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers