Drake's Factory of Ideas

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Soooo, uhm, as we all know I've not been active in the RPG community for quite a while. I'm here always, but never doing stuff on the nU. So, yeah, I kinda gave it up, but it felt kinda pointless sticking around. So I had this brillaint idea: "Hey, if people say they like my stuff, I should at least keep that much here." and so this concept was created within my head.

This is a thread that'll probably resume my activity around. I know we have the Official Ideas thread (hope this doesn't go against the rules) but this one is Drake's Factory of Ideas. I'll update this with ideas I get from mangas/comics I've read or animes/series/movies I've watched and pretty much anyone can use them. It'll most likely work on a 'dibs' manner and then other interested people can help the one who started the idea. By no means will they be non-modifiable.

Also, here you can request my help with whichever idea you're working at and need help with. I have plenty of free time anyways lmao

So, uhm, thanks and keep an eye out for any updates! =)

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idea 1: Build actual factory for ideas.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironphantom: That idea sucks. A factory that creates ideas and put them in motion.

That's the real deal!

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: We all know you'd quit halfway through your idea.

Leaving you with mine.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironphantom: That's the fun of it! I'm not making any of them. I just don't write on RPs anymore. Quitted that life a few days ago =P

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IronPhantom

@_drake: Again? Man every time I come back you're out of the game. We might as well write up a schedule so we know when we can miss each other.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Drake
IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: What about Zeke and Drake at the academy and all that jazz?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Drake

@ironphantom: 4 interactions in two months? Yeah, great!

As I said, I don't care enough to keep writing... Not on the nU anyways. I'll Blog most of my character's stuff now cause I need to finish his story and explain a few loose ends.

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Hey, it may have only been 4 interactions but those interactions were quality.

Anyway, you want I should delete all these posts? Clean this place up so it can serve its original purpose?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Drake

New stuff:

• Criminal organization idea: So, this was pretty much my plan for the Yakuza. An organization craving to transcend the usual criminal mediocrity they're used to. Controlled by one leader, they're separated in three branches: the military-focused one, the politics-focused one and the commerce-focused one. Each with its own divisions and members. The military one would focus on building a strong assault force, the commerce one would focus on legally and illegally gathering resources for the organization, money, weapons, information, anything valuable for it. The polical one's goal would be infiltrate agents on powerful organization throughout the insert place you wanna rule here and gather enough political strength to cover the guild's actions and maybe even help overthrowing the current government.
  • Gantz idea: At first I'd like to point out Gantz should be watched by every living being on the planet =P Anyways, the idea is really simple (if you're not interested in reading/watching the manga/anime, then check the spoilers!): basically it's a game that happens from time to time, that's your choice. It works by either saving people from death and reconstructing their bodies into a perfect state or simply transporting a person's memories and soul to a carbon-copy of their previous body and vanishing with any hints of their death. It can be a madman or even a government experiment, you should get creative here. So, you gather all of them somewhere and equip them. Somehow, they're invisible to the eyes of the living although they can harm other being and interact with anything on this world, the point of the 'game' is hunting down designated targets (with no apparent reasons, but you can have them target whomever/whatever you want), the target can see them and it can most likely kill them. Those who manage to eliminate the threat and live are transported back to where they went and receive feedback along a score. After each mission the people can return to their average lives like nothing ever happened and live normally (this time being noticed and all) until being called upon again. Once a 'player' reaches a certain score, he's given a few choices which should include getting his life back and never being called upon again. The choices, the scores, even the somewhat important details can be modified to fit anything you have in mind.
  • The cogito virus idea: Before starting this, I wanna say that, if you're gonna watch Ergo Proxy, this might spoil the first episode, so don't read past the spoilers if you can't take even the slightest spoiler. Anyways, this idea encompasses the concept of machines and AIs in general. What if someone developed a virus that infected machines and gave them a conscience and maybe even a soul? The faithful servants of mankind should accept being only servants? Would they try a revolution, would they leave their masters to live their own lives? I know some of you already have robots that can behave like humans, but think about it in general. NPCs and mechanical characters given a conscience to think about their acts and the acts of their 'masters'. To think about why they serve, how they serve. To be given personality, sentiments, even the capability to believe in something greater than life like the after-life and God. It certainly would be interesting.

That's it for now, folks. Thanks for reading it so far lol ^________^

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

GANTZ

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt: You watched it?

A friend simply showed it to me while I was considering not watching anything new. 7 chapters into it lmao Gonna finish the anime then read the manga =P

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

I know it has something to do with giant alien statues of Buddha.

That and Kondo's in it.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt: Hahaha. It's pretty f***ing awesome! I totally recommend it. 26 episodes, so not that troublesome to watch lol

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

Versus One Piece which is close to 1,000 and only the first few hundred are worth a damn.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt:

>Get to 300 and something.

>Remember how cool the sagas up to 100 were.

>Remember Water 7 is the last good saga.

>Cry.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

>Enies Lobby

Impel Down was okay. Wanted to see more of Crocodile. Marineford was just a hole mess.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt: Oh yeah! Ennies Lobby is pretty nice too.

They should develop Enel more. I mean, he was freaking beast. Although I hated him, he became one of my favorite villains after Skyipea ended.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@_drake:

F*cker took over the moon with a perm. You can't say he's not badass.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrokitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gantz and Ergo Proxy rule! Used Re-L as a look for a long time.

I kind of see the Gantz idea as something going after like The Shogunate Savages Maverick etc. Would be difficult to do but fun

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrokitten: Pino master race >____>

I kinda see the Gantz one happening. It's a cool concept, after all.

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: The cogito virus idea might put already sentient machines in an interesting place. When conflict inevitably arises, do they side with the humans they've known and cooperated with all this time, or the newly awakened machines that are that much more similar to themselves, and who have been basically enslaved this whole time?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironphantom: I know, it's really amazing how many doors would open if that happened. We could have robots that loved a certain person and would do anything to protect him/her even knowing he'd never be seen as anything but an object. There would be robots trying to see what they were doing wrong before and seeking to redeem themselves. There would be robots wanting to make humans suffer like they did.

It would be freaking beast-mode lmao

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahem. I'm selling ideas here, but I also sell ice cream.

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh how much for the ice cream? That can be your answer to everyone who still wants to rp with you, just set up an ice cream place to make purposefully lame posts about selling ice cream and just say "sorry I have more customers to take care of" whenever someone actually tries to talk to drake

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May have taken that a bit far....sorry about that

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Drake

@mth_: Five bucks.

Well, it would if Drake wasn't a sugar addict and if I hadn't quit already =P

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mth_: No offense taken lmao But yeah, you pointed out something really important. That ice cream stand would suck ass because there would be no customers aside from the NPCs xD

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

We need a parody of CVnU.

Like an Abridged series of the lore.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poop factory, then we could have @anal-vomit become over 9000

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Home, sweet home.

Gonna bump this cause I might post my plans for Zeke and Zer0 tomorrow.

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*comes here shopping for ideas*

Ooh, cogito viruses, 2 for 1!

Yakuza's on a 70% off clearance!

Gantz... IDK, but they're in the discount box!

LOL, in all seriousness, I might wanna nab that criminal organization idea. It won't be anywhere near as good as you or someone else could make it, but I want to. Make it like a criminal counterpart to Maverick... Less technologically advanced, but equally as influential.

Apex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers