Dragon Ball Z (Universe)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Surkit

(read with the dbz narrator voice in mind)

Welcome back to the exciting world of the Z fighters. As we last left off our heroes had finally defeated the evil incarnations of the mighty dragon Shenron and finally laid the dragon balls to rest, not long after the world slipped into a time of ultimate prosperity that lasted decades.

Little pan grew into an attractive woman, then an old one. Along the ways he had children who had a son named Goku Jr. This boy was the direct descendant of the original Goku, his great grand father.

The young oddly haired child grew to a man along side Vegeta Jr. as the two travelled the universe together. At one point Goku Jr. found the last, Saiyan woman. Her family having been disgraced and exiled to the primitive planet of Swillo to live amongst the natives for being too compassionate by the King Vegeta, a few decades later they mixed with the Swillovians to create Goku Jr.'s bride to be, a pale skinned woman by the name of Kakorine. The two settled down on Earth and died there peacefully, after leaving behind a lineage that birthed a boy, named Keal.

Though Goku Jr. wasn't the only descendent of the fabled Z fighters, there were many who carried both the blood lines and battle prowess of the original heroes. Some were trained by them, others had no relation but still embody the Terran spirit of perseverance and will power through their martial arts skills

Which can only be good for the planet Earth, for as we speak something may already be seeking to annihilate the world, be it new, or the next generation of some old foe long since forgotten. But who could that be? What Z fighters settled down and had a family? What happened to them after the evil Shenron incident? Does capsule Corp exist some two hundred years later? is Mr PoPo's creepy ass still alive?

Find out now on the exciting new episodes of:

No Caption Provided

Tsuyoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

An incandescent, clear-white stream of energy tore through the cerulean skies above, a flame-like aura of argent ki radiating all about the three-eyed Crane Prophet's immaculately sculpted physique. Long since the passing of the Z Fighters of legend, the world had been immersed in a tame era of peace and temperance with no foretold end. Still, Tsuyoki, a descendant of one of the original Z Fighters, Tien Shinhan, adhering to his inherent nature as a profoundly dedicated, reclusive, and disciplined martial artist, perpetually indulges in solitary yet rigorous training sessions, honing his skills, increasing his power level, not only for the simple progression of his martial artistry and augmentation of his techniques, but in anticipation of a threat to this era of global peace.

Blitzing forward, Tsuyoki soon reaches his destination, the bottom of his feet touching the rough landscape of an infamous rocky wasteland in the northeast. "Gizard Wasteland", his voice resonated within the walls of his mind, scintillating, sharp violet eyes austerely surveying the surrounding rocky terrain, "This is where Goku and Vegeta first fought". Even now, countless years into the future, the topographical scars, the gaping craters and shattered mountains had yet to recover from the titanic clash between the low-class Saiyan warrior Goku, and the elite Prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta. His mouth quietly curling upwards in a subtle smirk, "Fitting that I practice my Kaio-Ken technique here", the deep, composed registers of his virile voice finally breaking his silence.

Harmonizing with the aromatic presence and sound of sweeping winds, dust daintily carried into the air, the Crane Prophet taciturnly inhales, and calmly exhales. Tightly clenching both fists, raising both forearms to his sides and partially bending at the knees, assuming a 'power-up' stance, Tsuyoki readies himself. Yielding to his gargantuan power, the ground begins to quake vehemently as the Shinhan draws out his ki, graphic fissures breaking across the encompassing topography along with crumbling rock, "HAAAAAAA!", an outward flailing aura of white ki energy violently radiating from his body, growing exponentially in size as he draws more and more of his ki out. Pebbles and shattered pieces of rock steadily levitating all about his aura as it grows.

Growing closer, approaching his maximum power level of 250,000,000, Tsuyoki continuously draws out more ki, his flaming white aura growing wilder and more fervent, displacing the solid matter around him, frantically flinging and whipping masses of rock into the air as the encompassing rocky terrain breaks apart, an expanding crater beneath his feet giving way to his unrestrained power, "HAAAAAAAAAA!", muscles swelling, veins bulging at the surface of his skin until finally, all of his ki had been drawn out and his power was at it's maximum. Airborne rock falling to the ground, the violent quaking of the ground ceasing, his power no longer reverberating through it. Quietly panting, a flame-like aura of white ki luminously radiating all about him, Tsuyoki shouts, "Kaio-Ken!".

Abruptly, his power is multiplied, escalating from a power level of 250,000,000 to a maximum of 500,000,000 as his aura grows wilder, shifting from white to an inflamed red, his entire body adopting a red hue as per the visual alterations of the Kaio-Ken technique. "Alright, time to see how long I can maintain the Kaio-Ken".

Keal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Flying Nimbo!" Keal yells, waiting for the whush of the cloud his grandfather Goku Jr. told him about. Silence, "Uh...Flying...Flying Nimba?!" He yells with still silence. The back of his head is smacked with a red staff of familiar origin, an old man with odd hair and weighted eyes sighing out, "Flying Nimbus boy, flying NIMBUS." Through the clouds comes a small yellow pouff, stopping in front of the grandfather and grandson duo, "But gramps, why do I even need it? I can fly. "

"Because here on Earth people find it strange. You shouldn't draw uneeded attention. Your abilities are meant to be used in dire situations....not to get to town to ogle young girls!" He says smacking the youngster again, two lumps now rising on his thick head.

"Ow come on gramps I- Yee, ok ok!" Hopping on the cloud the saiyan progeny takes off as quick as he could, only Grampa GJ could put that kind of fear in him. Keals dark blue tail wraps around his waist as he tucks it into his red sash belt and puts on the custom capsule corp glasses that turned his glowing red eyes into average humans, strongly resembling his great, great grandfather Gohan.

"Ok so...milk, eggs, rice..." He quickly throws the list behind him and hops off the cloud, "Thanks Nimbus but I'm not wasting this time from home on a grocery run! Kyaa!" A blue aura wraps around the Semi saiyan as he powers up and flies towards the city the long way around, through the Gizard wasteland.

Gramps told me about this place...he says some kinda fight happened here with a bunch of saiyans. Wish I was around then...

Keal said with the lonely nagging of knowing he was one of the last saiyans in the universe, getting lost in thought wondering what it would be like if he was one of the members of the original Z fighters. So lost in thought he runs head on into a mountain side and collapses the rock with his steel skull. He now had three knots on his head. "Gyeeeeahhh! damn it! Stupid glasses!" he takes off the mechanical devices and throws them into the air, shooting a finger ki blast at them.

In the distance he can sense a power, one of incredible height, "Wuh?" He sees the origin. a blazing red warrior with a shining bald head in the air powering up. he hoped it was an enemy, finally. One to test his strength against after almost sixteen years of training. Shooting into the sky he approaches the warrior, "Hey you!"

Meanwhile in the rubble of the mountain, a small, gold ball glistens with three red stars aligned on it's face.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Super Majin, protecting the innocent from the bad guys!" as a big marshmallow flits across a herd of clouds. It is Babuu, offspring of the original and protector of all that is good. Inspired by the exploits of the Z fighters he is always on the move to help others who cannot help themselves. Also to find great things to eat, with fists bigger than most heads he flies into the ground. Landing on his bum, hearing a distress call from the authorities as there seems to be a big problem that they cannot handle even with their mighty guns. Officer Lionmane is taking cover behind his car, loading up his revolver as he seems to be hurt. Left shoulder has been shot through, but the marshmallow offers aid. "Don't worry officer, have a senzu bean" Babuu is already besides the man, tending to his wounds before he can react. First he uses his speed to lift the injured man, moving him into a safe distance.

Twelve officers follow soon, it appears that a splinter of the RR faction is scavenging for materials to create their next doomsday android. After sensing that the policeman had disappeared some of the sentries storm out, a spot of hope to lull their expectations as Babuu landed in front of them. A meteor of justice that sends them twirling into the wall behind them. From the windows of the barn gun-barrels sprout out, with his magic hands technique he caught the bullets and made them turn into jelly beans. Eating one, two pieces he returns the rest. Bloody noses all over the front of the barn as RR goons fell on their backs, "You idjets need more firepower to take on the hero of justice" one of the evil androids storm out of the building. They bootlegged #20, and then the marshmallow obliges.

The fight never happened as several humans appeared on the scene, the police force have been training their 'special' members in the art of Ki after what history had shown them. The turtle hermit's school became more popular as increasing demand rose after each attack, the world woke up and is trying to catch up to the shadow left behind the men of legend who protected the universe. A flying kick sends the clunker's neck sideways, they are the Kinton brigade. Inspired by the struggles of one member, Krillin who died countless of times but showed a heart of courage. These are the men and women looking up to the likes of the early Z fighters, and the child who took down the Demon King piccolo. Also their patron saint, Mr. Satan who saved the world from Cell and Majin Buu. Babuu owes a lot to that great man as well, as he is the first being to treat his ancestor as a friend.

Capsule corps provided some of their equipment, repurposed from technology taken from their adventures. Five persons raised their power levels while two cover them with a salvo of ki energy, it seems like the work of Babuu is done here. The Z fighters paved the way for a better future, but better than that they gave courage back to the people of the world. That with a bit of courage and determination, along with a long road of hard work. They too can save the day.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Ok, Rocko, lets train." Raz growled to his opponent, as he lunged himself at a large boulder, his crimson red hair flying through the wind as he sent a kick to the rock- smashing it to pieces with ease. As the air grew silent again, Raz sighed in a fit of loneliness, walking to the edge of the waterfall he was training by. As he sat down, he sent a few ki blasts down into the water, his arms sore from the extra hundred pounds he had gotten from the gauntlets that day.

Deciding enough was enough he leaned back on the warm rock as the sun beat down on his face, his fur-covered tail waving in the wind slightly. "Rocko, what am I doing." He muttered to his shattered rock friend, putting his hands on his stomach as he looked up toward the blue sky. "It's been two years since I've seen a real person. I think it's time I go back to the city." He said.

But Raz, the people in West City hate you! he imagined Rocko saying with a snappy tone.

"Well, how about South City?" He said carefully to his rock friend.

Give me directions to South City right now. The rock said sternly- and he was right. West City was the only city Raz knew and they hated him because he accidently knocked down City Hall. But it was an accident!

"Rocko, I'll find South City. How hard can it be? The directions are in the name, stupid." Raz said playfully, jumping up as he started running south using an old trick he had gotten when he was with his- nevermind. He wouldn't say Mom. He couldn't. After how he'd left her...

Raz suddenly felt a tear in his eye and cursed himself for it, jumping down the waterfall and crashing into the river below with a huge splash. As he emerged, he sighed in content as he started walking south, letting the warm sun dry him off.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_

After a few good miles of feverish walking, Raz saw South City from a distance. Smiling and laughing, he jumped toward the city. Though he couldn't exactly fly, his jumps were quite better than most, as he launched about a hundred feet high and one hundred and fifty foot distance. It only took him a couple of jumps to get to South City- and as he walked by the road into the city, the sun started to set.

(If you want him to be somewhere specific, give the word. Sorry for short post)

Tsuyoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keal:

Austerely glancing upwards, gleaming violet eyes earnestly staring into the heavenly cerulean skies above, the Crane Prophet confidently smirks, "Time to practice my Kaio-Ken Kamehameha". Exercising caution, Tsuyoki selected no target, instead, he would direct the energy wave into the azure sky and off into the vast blackness of space. The technique's purpose was simple: To draw out it's user's ki and expel it as a massive, explosive beam of energy. Again, partially bending both knees, somewhat parting his legs, the Crane Prophet coolly cups both hands, drawing them to his right side, his wild, flame-like aura of incandescent ki shifting into an outward flailing aura, the rocky landscape trembling as his ki rises.

His aura violently displacing the solid matter all about him, flinging rock and debris across, "HAAA!", and levitating them around his readied person. Concentrating his ki into a single incandescent blue point between his cupped hands, Tsuyoki begins, "Ka-me-ha-me-HAAAA!", thrusting both hands upwards into the sky, from them, a colossal stream of monstrous energy is discharged, it's sheer momentum, it's radiating ki lifting and propelling various pieces of rock along with it, surrounding geographical masses displaced by the ebulliently unleashed ki. And as the energy beam dimmed and vanished, the Crane Prophet panted, "Ha...ha.... gnhh... I guess using the Kaio-Ken Kamehameha at full power was a bit much". Fairly strained from the over-expenditure of ki, Tsuyoki disables the Kaio-Ken technique.

The scintillating red hue and rufescent aura vanishing, regressing to the clear-white ki natural to the Shinhan descendant. "Huh? Whose ki is that?", he curiously murmurs, glancing to the side, catching sight of an approaching figure, one screaming for his attention. "Heh.. what a guy", smirking expectantly, Tsuyoki issues an affable sparring challenge. "You seem strong. And I've been looking for someone to train with. So", pausing, clenching both fists, raising both forearms, elbows held several inches from his side, his energetically flailing aura of white ki bursting into radiance, a confident smirk garnishing his features, "How's about it?", completely unaware of the neighboring Dragon Ball obscured by their surroundings' concealing landscape.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Goliath_

@_atomikill_: Goliath sat on a pillar in south city, his three meter stature overlooking the plains ahead. His vision focused on a figure in the distance, his red hair bellowing in the wind. However the length of his hair, the height if his jumps connected to that of the warrant on a young Sayian. Goliath leapt from his podium and began soaring towards him.

In only seconds he was upon him, he looked down on him and growled from his razor teeth. His scaled body wearing a massive blue trench coat with a badge with a symbol of a police officer branded on the front. "You're coming with me, right now."

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_:

Taken by surprise, Raz at first resisted, stepping back a few steps. Blinking a couple times at the dragon like being in front of him, he shook his head to snap out of his small staring period and cleared his throat.

"Who are you? The Police? What'd I do, jump too high?" he growled. He didn't know this dragon like creature, but if it meant him harm- he'd be sorely mistaken for ever messing with Razitor the Great!

He could already here Rocko judging that one. Razitor the Great? He ignored the voices in the back of his head, as they were probably unhealthy. "Look pal, I don't want to hurt you. I just wanna go to South City." He said, a little calmer.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_: "Don't try to fool me, West City has a warrant on your head, and I intend to take you in, Sayian!" The humanoid dragon approached, towering over the young Sayian by feet. He stared down at him and his gauntlets, he had heard things about him destroying the town hall. Though his father before him could have destroyed it within a second. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, the choice is yours."

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_:

Raz yelped in surprise as he couldn't believe his bounty had been that big of a deal. Quickly recovering from his shock, he cracked his knuckles as he prepared to fight this dragon-being. It was no problem for him- he had faced large opponents before, and police. How hard could this big ol' dragon thing be?

"You want me? Come at me." He grinned, getting in his usual Wing Chun pose. He had never quite mastered sensing people's power, and considered this large person to be as easy to beat as a mere human. Little did he know the dragon-thing would possibly be the first even match he had ever fought.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keal: @tsuyoki: Blizzera flew in from the outskirts of the solar system. His most famous relatives had died here. It didn't matter. They were fools. He had studied the great failure of Freeza extensively, and he wasn't planning on making the same mistakes. Step one- subtlety. He left his ship on the dark side of the moon and flew out solo. Step two- Preparation. In his hands he held a dragon radar, a true antique possibly held by the original Z Fighters. He would find the balls, take them, and leave, and nobody would be the wiser.

He dove through the atmosphere like a silvery bullet, his long head swiveling as he checked between the radar and the ki signatures of the planet. And of course, the first ball was surrounded by two high-grade warriors, not quite as powerful as this form. Step three. Damage control. He rocketed in and saw the sources, a three-eyed possible human, and a spiky-haired human or saiyan, possibly a hybrid. He would underestimate neither. He landed on a pillar of stone towering above them. "Hello, warriors. I come in peace, from a planet far away, a dying planet. Powerful enemies besiege us, and I seek the dragon balls to save us all. If you agree to help me, I can offer this." He showed them the dragon radar. He had made a copy of it to use anyway, so he was happy to hand it over. "It was used by the greatest heroes of this planet. It may have value to your people." He jumped down from the pillar and knelt between them. "Please. My planet has little time."

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Police corps brought him for a bit of paperwork, the usual stuff with procedural business. He complied and offered assistance as usual, retelling the event in chronological sequence. Distress call to actual combat, they chimed in and they continued to talk as they take on a box of sugar glazed donuts and several mean mugs of coffee. Some of them are off to space duty so they left to regroup with several others to aid the issue in Namek, Babuu no need to intervene as they have enough dragon warriors up there to handle it. Down here he went to the Shooting Gallery to train with the rest of them, in terms of physical strength he is able to break natural planetary satellites by his fists. However when it comes to ki control he is just above the average, so he trains accuracy in their facilities. Having to try several obstacle courses where he limits himself to use feet, flight, and firepower. Being more comfortable with the Turtle style they called in one of their trainers who graduated from the course, but there is no 'one' style that beats the rest. Officers look up to crane style too, many wishing to learn under their prodigy [@tsuyoki:]. Babuu too knew about the style but can only do two tricks from their infamous student Tao, namely the poke and the lick of death. Next he enters an obstacle course in a special chamber supplied by the Capsule Corp to train agility, they have no longstanding history when it comes to the lore but they have all been required read Groundbreaking Science as part of their regimen in the police academy. Studying landmark cases like 'Raditz versus farmer' educates them on the need for this skill-set, the earlier officer is a 'conservative' that refuses to change.

The siren beeped again, RR is at it yet again as it is purported that they are about to create a bomb that can destroy the world. It seems that they have multiple Android 19x types as guards, most ki users have trouble fighting them because they cannot be overwhelmed with ki attacks because of their absorption. Also they cannot be detected, they are surefire 'death' for a rookie. Seven members are dispatched and Babuu leads the way, charging head first over the horizons to tackle the androids. He does not know how to defuse a bomb, and it has a 'powerlevel' trigger set in place. Scouters tend to explode when put in the vicinity of those with high powerlevels, this is put as an added sensor to the bomb.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_: The Infinite God ahook his head gently as he slid off the blue trench cost and stood over the young Sayian. In only a split second his humanoid form increased by more than 40 meters, his snake-like body curving a dome around Raz. The jagged scales close to cutting his jugular like a knife through butter.

"Now I ask again. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, the choice is yours."

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Atomikill_

@_goliath_:

Raz gulped as he saw the spike of a scale come close to his throat. He really did need to train if everyone was like this. As he adjusted his position so he was as far away from the spikes as possible, he cleared his throat and spoke loudly.

"What'll happen if I choose the easy way? I'll go to jail? If you think I'm that weak, you must be crazy." He said with a slight smirk, putting his hands together. He was gonna get out of there. One way or another. Hoping the dragon didn't have as keen of a sense of hearing as Raz thought, he quietly formed a ball of bright red energy in his hands. It wasn't the most powerful Kamehameha he had made, but for now he hoped it would do to at least make the dragon like being release him. Holding the energy in his hands, he waited for the response.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_: "Oh so it's the hard way then." Ki leaked off Goliath's scales, virtually making the inside of the dome become like being inside twenty ovens at the same time. The heat would put any low powered being unconscious. And a high powered being would end up cooking inside.

As the heat burned inside the dome Goliath constricted around Raz, pushing the scales closer and closer to him, their jagged ends only feet from him.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_:

"Erg... Kame-hame-ha!" Raz shouted as the small ball suddenly grew much bigger. The brilliantly bright red beam fired toward the wall of spikes as he started sweating profusely. He needed to get out. The beam of energy hit the small spot between the coils of the snake-like curl, pushing out at it and hopefully making an opening for him to jump through.

If he went back to West City, it'd be devastating. Of course he'd break out of jail. After all, the police were human. What could they possibly do against him? However, if anyone was like this dragonoid thing and hunted him down, he wouldn't be able to keep up with all the people to fight. Wait... that was great!

Salem_Hex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His long hair distorted back to its onyx black. The shimmering gold aura dissipated leaving small rocks to fall like rain. He was one time a mighty foe. Now he laid in the dirt heel pressing on his throat. "You, you can't do this. We were to be the da..." The boot pressed further down choking off the sentence.

"Uh eww. No shut up." The young face kneeled down ruby hued orbs looking into those black iris. "You know I've been looking forward to using this on you." Her hand rested above the Saiyan's chest "Void Palm seem like a good name to you?" She felt him tremble it made her giggle. "I agree father it fits flawlessly. Void Palm!" A black sphere formed in her hand, the ground and the man broke apart as the onyx orb and it's luminous pink light expanded. And when she closed her fist all there was, was a crater.

She closed her eyes and when they opened she stood in West City. Her pink and black hair fluttering in the wind, her attire just a black training suit cut at the midriff. A young man excitedly ran towards her asking for her number whatever that meant. Then he reached his hand out, aggressively she gripped his throat. "Where are they?" He acted oblivious. "The offspring" again he was clueless. "The Z fighters, their grandchildren." He acted as if it were almost a myth and could give no useful answer. "You know it's my birthday." He fearfully offered to buy her a car. "Heh no thanks, lives are what I want." Viciously she tossed the man into a building she watched the entire structure topple over. "So this is what they fought for, pathetic."

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Goliath_

@_atomikill_: The Beast laughed as he coiled around Raz. Scales soared towards Raz's flesh. His ki powered up to even higher power, by then it could be destroying go the very few brain cells that Raz had, killing him immediately. But the ki was still rising in temperature until it would be able to kill him.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Atomikill_

@_goliath_:

Raz panted wildly as the temperature rose, falling to his knees. However, he wasn't in pain. In fact, he was simply getting angry. His father and his father's before him often told legends of how when a Saiyan was near death, their power level spiked. However, his fathers hadn't done anything dangerous- and as such, the near death experience was supposedly a fable.

As he held onto the dirt he felt a slightly red aura surround him, slowly growing bigger as he got back to his feet. Glaring at the dragon, he swore out loud.

"You shall not laugh at the last ancestor of Broly." He snapped, as he launched himself toward the side of the dragon, his power level doubling as he rammed his fist into the crevice between the coils of the snake like layers.