_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Creed_

Gothic city, "The Drags"

"Y'know, it's really annoying when you're breathing hard in a hockey mask...All that moisture is a bitch when ya trying to avoid getting decked right in the face. But it's worth it, cause when ya do get decked in the face.."

*CRUNCH* Went the goon's fist just when it collided with Creed's mask, also sending him back and grunt in pain, his nose just got bent in a bad way. "Ya think it's tough to beat on a girl!?" He shouted and slapped his fist into his other open palm, charging the larger man during an almost primal shout.

The woman, who was getting roughed up from turning down the fellow who Creed now fought just watched with tear soaked eyes. "Aw jeez, this douche is kicking my ass.." The brute grabbed hold of Creed's left jab easily, twisting the wrist and brought him all that closer, but our hero just used the momentum to slam a wild elbow right into his jaw. That seemed to buy him a few moments for Creed to run over and pick up his trench club.

"EAT IT!" Creed slammed the studded club right against the man's blocking wrist, no doubt shattering it. He wasn't going to let him back off, play time was over. As soon as that arm was out of the way, Creed fed him a left jab, then a kick to send him to the pavement. And it was done just like that, no way this lowlife was going to get up after having his wrist broken.

"Oh my god..Thank you!" The woman hugged a startled Creed. Not really from the hug, but when she wrapped her arms around his now aching ribs. "Gah-! Hey, no problem. Just trying to help out, but ya might wanna get outta here before this A-hole gets back up.." Creed watched her nod and run off, making sure she made it out of the alleyway before he started to get away himself, via a fire escape.

The rooftops, a safe haven for any small time vigilante. Creed sat down against the ledge of the rooftop, setting his satchel between his legs, took off his hockey mask and pulled out some medical tape lifted from the rink. "This is my life right here, livin' the dream.." He winced just as the tape tensed on his ribs, those were bruised bones for sure. Not to mention a split eyebrow. "...Who ever said the dream was pretty?" Creed chuckled and looked over to a newspaper front page that must have blown up here, seeing Kurt on the front page.

"Yeah he's alright I guess...But the drags? It might not be filled with crazy supers, but that's what makes it overlooked by all those big shots. I gotta look out for the smalls like me, cause no cape is going to break up turf wars..Not when aliens and crap were attackin'"

Creed finished patching up, slipping his mask back over his face, that intense look in his eyes once more.

"Name's Andy Creed. Hockey guy, poor guy, hero guy...Please ta meet ya..."

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

AWWWWWESOOOOOOOOME!

Violet_Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers