Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

GA and Michelle
GA and Michelle

Story:

After the Depature of GA and Michelle ,the teams leaders, leadership was given to the most trusted hero on the team . Midnightist had stayed with the team through its many faults and little advantages.Most of the senior more known membes didn't like this . They thought they were the ones to take the lead of the team. During this small vulgar rebellion someone came up with a idea. Why not for a small unit to oppose any leadership that Midnightist had. After catching wind of this from one of the rebels who still wouldn't bring his own team against eachother , Midnighist decided to form a trusted retinue to kill or change the mind of any disloyal members.

After clashing heads it was soon that a epic battle was to start between both the rebels and the loyal members.Midnightist after the fight gathered who he could who wernt dead and moved to a isle off the coast of Flordia. From there he and the team kept quite and out of sight excluded from the world they didn't here that the Rebels of the team decided to form their own group The Raven Hearts. From then on both stayed on each side of the coasts and didn't bother eachother.

After months of seperation the Mobbsters found out that the team was weak and seperated. It was to them the actuall real chance to strike hard into their own hearts. Devising a plan to capture one member of each team they leave a unonimus letter stating their ransom.  (During the capture of the two members they try to escape without the help of the team because they think they are abandoned) The Ransom stated that one million dollars were to be carried to New York. 

One Million and no more if they really wanted to see their members again. (Both do not know the others ordeals occasionally one member of the team could have flash backs of a fight between one of the others team , but no beating up. More like flashback of a stand still fight)When both team scrounge the million dollars they are both on the run from the Goverment.
New N.W.A
New N.W.A
They hand't had the money and had to steal it from a bank. When they reach the right hand man of the writer on 42 st. they are infuriated to see their other members there also . After another little exchange they are surprised to see the righthand man running away from the fight with the money that had brought.

The Raven Hearts
The Raven Hearts

After seeing this both teams chase the man. Will they find their members or will they kill eachother in pursuit?Will they even help eachother get to the annonimous writers hideout or will they stop eachother?When they reach there , will there be a army against them . Or is it just a Villiounous group playing games with the team..

this is the real RPG for the N.W.A and anyone else. We will show our true colors. We are not dead. We are living. We are ready to step it to another level. This is a cannon so if you think you can relate into this just ask. If you want just say that you joined one of the sides or if you are a villian team and feel like being the "Mobbsters " emplorers go ahead. Without you we will continue.

No Goddmodding.

No Sluring EX: D o  u wan a save her.

No AutoHits.

And yall know the rules .

Linke to Occ and Team Page(if you wanna join. We take secondary accounts also lol)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/double-deal-ooc/33850/#13

www.comicvine.com/myvine/new_world_alliance

First post will be by Lightning . if you want PM Mark1212 MK-12 about this .

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/lightning_/

made by the Killswitch  / GA(genesis archer) 
 www.comicvine.com/myvine/the_killswitch

and adapted by Mark1212

www.comicvine.com/myvine/mark1212

This is to get the NWA on the spot. Don't underestimate us.

This is also a WHAT IF .

lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lightning

Way Before

SHEEE...."Everyone Report to the Breifing room . Over" SHEE.... Waking up Lightning looked at the emergency beaker in his room. It was booming the voice of Genesis Archer on it. Pushing the covers from him he melded with the shadows in his dark room. Reappearing with his black cloakish uniform on he opend the door out of his room in the N.W.A base. Grabbing his communicator he pulled it to his ear and clipped it. Advancing out of his room into the light he closed his door and you could now see his build. In his uniform he was strong, covered in black, and his eyes were covered over in a greenish like color. Turning left he walked to the kitchen, on the way he knocked on doors to wake people up if they hadn't been awakened by the quick ring from Genesis Archer. Reaching the Kitchen he started making some coffee but as he was about to pour some water into the glass he saw a cup of it infront of him. It had a message plastered to it also. Grabbing the drink from the table he opened the note.

For Lightning. He's not a morning person. If you are Lightning , we went out for breakfest and brought you back this . Pulling the letter off of the drink he laughed. This was how Genesis Archer was. A nice guy and when needed a more serious leaderous type also . He was a rare fruit as some people had said and how Lightning had always reffered to Genesis Archer as.

Opening the lid he was rushed with the smell of a hot , choclaty, milky aroma. Pulling it to his nose he sloshed it into a circle and smelled it. It was the best coffee he had ever created. Whispering to himself , " Starbucks, awww damn they know I like that place. What is going on that they needed to bring my favorite coffee at six o'clock in the morning , I mean damn they must of been up since our thirty this morning to be able to get to the next Starbucks and back." Pushing his nose away from the coffee he put the lid back and then started to sip . Leaving the glass on the granite table he moved towards the entrance to the Breifing room. Reaching there he opened the glass sea shelted door with his right arm.Walking in he moved towards his chair labled General Lightning.Pulling it from the long desk table he sat down and then scooted up. He was one of the first ones in and was alone with the leaders Michelle and Gensis Archer. Also there was a rooky called Midnightist there too.

" Sir , Why are we here anyways? Why would you get me Starbucks to. I know the Starbucks is at least fifty minutes away, so tell me whats going on? " Said Lightning as he looked at the team leader of the New World Alliance. As the leader appeared to finally notice him Lightning was gulping down the last of his Coffee. Dropping it onto the table he listened as Genesis Archer responded. "That my boy is a secret. You will hear whats going on when everyone gets here. For now relax and breath. I know you downed your coffee but relax. Give it ten minutes when everyone gets here." At that Lightning remained silent and waited.

When everyone had gotten to the Breifing room." We Are Leaving. No need to explain. Midnightist is the leader now. This for me was a waste and Michelle also agrees. Bye bye , have a nice time but seriously let it go . Good bye." Lifting from the chair Genesis Archer left the room with Michelle behind him. Lightning's face turned. The moment everyone had sat they came straight forward and spoke it . Looking at his new leader he turned . His face riden with hate he turned his chair and left. This was to be his team and it had been taken away so quickly.

Before.

Lightning had been schemeing with other NWA members. They had all but not agreed on the leader and knew that  he would destroy the team peace by peace. So for months Lightning had been planning on what to do. After being called into Midnightists room he started to defend himself about being a loyal member to the team and how he had pulled them together for hte longest. When Midnightist let him go Lightning went back to the members of the new hidden team he had created The Raven Hearts. Telling them to move all of his men moved out and rebelled against the NWA. From there a war raged. That was the first time Lightning had killed a man. It was one of the NWA. Someone he didn't recognize but in a swift act he had snapped the mans kneck.

Astonished at his ace he let the rest of his men fight the fight while he looked for Midnightist and a new follower who had made himself known to be the right hand man. The right hand mans name was Killswitch. He did not find them and after decimatining the unexpected warriors he and his retinue traveled away from the place and moved towards Florida. There they built a training facility on a mountain and after three years were the cream of the crop.  No one ever spoke of the NWA again and only knew the team as the old Raven Hearts.

Now

" Alright people . Are first mission is done. The Hand has been wiped from this planet . Now what's next." Lightning voiced leaning over on a desk. " Sir Sir Sir. WE have a message. " Looking up from his Breifing with his team he looked at one of the understudys of the groups. " well give me the note will you." As the man gave him the note he opened it and read."We have taken custody  Of one of your  members, if you wish to see them again bring  1million ollars cash to 42st in manhattan,  a group of emn will be waiting, and we ill release your beloved friend, after i recieve the money, he will not be at 42 though, he will return  to you at his own free will"

Grabbing his head he looked up. "They have one of us. We have no money. They want a million dollars. We don't have that . It's time to bend the rules. It's a crisis. We don't let on of us die so now we go to defend him." Grabbing his weapons he waited for his group to response. He knew the only way to get the money fast enough was to get to a bank and rob it. Even as a hero team they were poor . The money they had went to food , bedding, cloths, and lifestyle. Now something was going to go . 

It wasn't going to just go save someone it was to go save a member. Someone who had followed him away from the life of the New World Alliance and had placed trust within Lightning . It was time for him to save the one he could trust. It was time to stop a crisis from folding and breaking into two.

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Midnightist

It was the middle of the night. You could see the stars light reflecting off the building made of steel, concrete and glass. One such building however shined less thant all the others. This one looked like all the others from the outside, but on the inside. On the inside it had men and women in tactical armor. Guns and knives were all over the area. This building was like those out of a movie that held a secret organization. That’s because it was.

The busy little soldiers did the things they did when they were off duty waiting for something to happen. They sat and talked and showed off their guns, but soon they would be shooting off their guns. The sound of an engine grew closer and closer. Then head light peeked through doors and window. Suddenly a massive metal door was pushed down by a semi-truck. The driver had no care for their lives and ran many down and crushed their weapons. They paniced and screamed and some just left. The truck stopped and out the man in black stepped. It was Midnightist and he was not happy.

As he got out the vehicle more men with weapons came through doors, but he was not surprised and he pulled a flame thrower out of the cab. The black suited soldiers burned and screamed and dropped to the floor dead. He went to the stairs and shot the flames upward killing even more that tried to walk down. Soon the flames stopped and he dropped the heavy canister. He huffed and puffed and seemed tired and ragged. He grabbed many weapons from the walls the floor and the dead body. He did not move as he should he moved like a weakened kitten being cornerd by a pack of 10 foot dogs ready to crap out the cats skin.

He walked donw hall after hall. Still breathing just as heavy talking to himself “He’ll know why he’ll know why. I have to find out why, I know they want to kill me I had to leave so they couldn’t find me but they will I have to fix it before they do I have to.” As he tried to sneak down another hall a mist of bullets fired. He went back down the corner avoiding the flying rounds and only reappeared when someone shouted cease fire. He then huffs and puffs some more and then turns the corner firing from two automatic rifles.

Soon a man named Kevin Roberts. He was paniced at his desk getting papres in a hurry trying to leave. Soon his door was shot open with a shot gun. Midnightist walked in and fired at his leg making him fall to the ground. For a moment the Man of Midnight stood tall, but then he put his body to the wall to stand. He dragged himself. Along the wall leaveing a trail of blood as his suit was torn and in pieces. He took off from the wall and hit Roberts with the shot gun in the face. He pointed it at him and in an unstable tone said” What did you what did you do. I know you did it I know you did. I want you to fix it now FIX IT NOW” Roberts responded I don’t know what your talking about I didn’t do sh!t . Just leave me alone and I’ll” He was cut off because the back end of the shut gun hand been shoved in his face again. Midnightist dropped the shot gun and pulled out a hand gun. The man of midnight struggled to stand and pointed the gun in  Roberts face. He pulled the hammer and said “TELL ME HOW TO GET MY POWERS BACK”