#1 Posted by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven loaded his 357.Magnum slowly....he didn't know who or what he was dealing with here but he didn't care...he never cared.Hey may have met his match in this field,and he didn't even seem to be worried.He looked into the eyes of his opponent as he loads the final bullets,daring him to make a move.His eyes glowed red with the excitement of battle and he was prepared for his opponent to strike.

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Pix was Uncomfortably relaxed as he watched the young Hero load his toy. It wasn't an Uncommon thing for the young sorcerer to underestimate his opponent.  Being able to do almost anything he wanted often lulled him into a false sense of security. Pix mouthed, "drows deux." two swords made of pure arcane magic formed in both of his hands. Flashing a grin directly at his opponent he launched the sword in his left hand directly at the Hero's head. 

#3 Edited by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven cracked his neck,rolled his shoulders,and breathed deep.He dodged the sword coming at him like it was coming in slow motion.He twirled the large revolver around is finger as if to say..."make a move and you done."Assuming his opponent was lacking in hand to hand combat skill he put the gun back in it's holster but was always ready to get a shot off just in case.The wind blew furiously as he awaited and attack.

"Scared ain't cha? drawing a sword on a warrior such as myself is just one of many mistakes you will make against me.I bet you wondering how I know that? I already knew before I met you today that anyone comes in contact with me and wishes to fight would make the mistake of assuming they are any match for me...and well being the hero (evil smile)It is my duty to teach you the error of your ways."
#4 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
"Scared ain't cha? drawing a sword on a warrior such as myself is just one of many mistakes you will make against me.I bet you wondering how I know that? I already knew before I met you today that anyone comes in contact with me and wishes to fight would make the mistake of assuming they are any match for me...and well being the hero (evil smile)."

Pix stood quietly and waited for the hero to finish his rant. Still with one sword in his hand he twirled it around as the last words came flying out of the Hero's mouth. "It is my duty to teach you the error of your ways." The man finished speaking and Pix's heart began to race. It was time for battle. seconds ago he watched as the Gunmen Dodged the sword that was launched at him as if it were a mere paper plane sailing through a classroom. I need to get it together, remember, he's capable of anything, he thought to himself as he prepared another spell. 

He began walking towards the hero "inferiago" he spoke under his breath. A ring of bright yellow and red light danced at the center of Pix's forehead, a blink later and the light expanded into a circle that encompassed his face. He stopped walking, holding his feet firmly in the grass. He stretched his arms out pointing away from his body. His Palms faced out towards the enemy. "Expand" he whispered to himself and the ring began to grow. One part of the circle rested on his forehead, the others hitting his palms and his area right around where a belt would be worn. "IGNITE" he exclaimed at the top of his lungs and the Magically created ring burst into flames. Pix, who was now less than 2 feet away from his opponent, looked at him right in his eye and spoke in a cool, calm, almost melodious tone.

"Do You promise to scream loud while i burn you alive?"
#5 Posted by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven stood among the flames....he smiled as his flesh burned.He was waiting for this.The day he met his match.His durability barely kept the flames from turning him into a tragedy.He walked forward slowly.He felt disrespected because Pixelized seem to be toying with him as if he was just some run-of the-mill street level fighter.He pulled out a cigarette and lit it with the fire Pixelized had created.

"That better not be all you got..I have nothing else to do today so you better make this worth my while!"

He drew his Magnum for it's second appearance he removed 4 bullets and threw them.He then flicked the cylinder roulette style then got ready to aim.

"If your lucky..I will pull the trigger and nothing will happen...if not,...let's say you'll be performing your magic tricks in A BETTER PLACE"

He let off a shot aiming for the chest of his opponent.
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Pix felt himself get a little hot under the collar. This heat had nothing to do with his flames that he had created, but the hero who faced them seemingly unfazed by them. The man even had the audacity to take the time to light a cigarette as he stood amidst the blaze. Never had Sir Pix encountered anyone as he. Soon the warmth underneath his collar fizzled along with the spell he'd casted earlier. He found the scene playing out in front of him to be more of a comedy than that of a drama. 

"That better not be all you got..I have nothing else to do today so you better make this worth my while!" 

His words made him smile and all the more eager to put the song on repeat and dance a little longer. His brain began working at lightspeed trying to think of different solutions to various possibilities. He could pull his magnum back out  and then i could....Or Maybe he knows magic.......But if i do that then he may have some kick ass karate type abilities....Never underestimate. Pix rode the line between Frantic and Fearless as he attempted to cover all angles. With the quickest of movements The Hero Pulled out his gun again and aimed directly at Pix's chest.

"If your lucky..I will pull the trigger and nothing will happen...if not,...let's say you'll be performing your magic tricks in A BETTER PLACE"

The Young Sorcerer stood tall and slightly rebellious in the face of what could be his end. "Swoosh" he whispered and the breeze blew 10x harder than what was felt before. The Hero's gun recoiled as a single bullet came whizzing out of it's former home. The breeze was just enough to knock the bullet of course but into a less than lethal place. Pix had been shot in his left arm...a place he was more than happy to have been hit than his heart. 

The new wound staggered him and dropped him to his knees. With his right arm he dug his hand into the ground and let out out a weak, "ekauq." A Jagged line cut across the space the sorcerer lay and where his opponent stood. The earth began to shake madly as the space between them increased. He removed his hand from the ground and clutched his wounded arm. He wanted to dance, too bad this will be his last. His thoughts gave him a temporary euphoria and made him forget all about the pain he was enduring. "Try again hero" he shouted out his enemy. You're gonna have to do alot better than that.  

#7 Edited by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio

The small quake shook Raven's balance so as to not appear shaken he danced with with quake assuming his opponent wouldn't be able to tell he was actually losing his balance.Like an animal stalking his prey he was enthused by the wound his opponent endured.

"You alright Pix? Get your ass up! That's the problem with you Sorcerer types.Your soft..you don't have what it takes to duel with a god"

He laughed out loud at his opponent as if to say.."I already won" but all the while in his mind he kept going over the words "Try again hero" .He was trying to play a mind game with his opponent pretending he wasn't fazed when in reality..for the first time he was worried he could lose.He rolled his shoulders once more.

"That was a nice little trick you used..usually when someone hears the click of my trigger and the hammer hits that bullet....nobody sees that guy again! See I know what your thinkin'..Your a hero,how is it that you can just kill people ruthlessly and not feel any remorse.Well see i'm a different type of hero.I am the hands of god.I take out the bad guys and send them to hell so that the good guys may live...you think bad guys give a damn about what's right or honorable? They will shoot anyone in the back if the have to.But you would know that right...because your one of them!"

Speaking of villiany pissed Raven off.His imagination often runs wild and causes him to really get serious.He took a deep breath and tried to remember he was holding back.He saw promise in this warrior even though he was a less than reputable character.With one last bullet in his revolver he through it backwards like it was useless and then moved forward.
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
"You alright Pix? Get your ass up! That's the problem with you Sorcerer types.Your soft..you don't have what it takes to duel with a god"

He thinks i'm soft? Oh i can give him soft. Pix staggered to his feet in an attempt to regain face in this battle. His left arm twitched with pain from the bullet and what may very well may be an infection threatening to turn into a tripod. I should heal that before anything too upsetting happens....No it's fine, we're more evenly matched now...My magic and one arm against a Pistol...He's pie and i'm hungry. Pix couldn't help but smile at the little conversation going on inside of his head. Sadly it was interrupted as the hero began to experience a severe case of oral diarrhea 

"That was a nice little trick you used..usually when someone hears the click of my trigger and the hammer hits that bullet....nobody sees that guy again! See I know what your thinkin'..Your a hero,how is it that you can just kill people ruthlessly and not feel any remorse.Well see i'm a different type of hero.I am the hands of god.I take out the bad guys and send them to hell so that the good guys may live...you think bad guys give a damn about what's right or honorable? They will shoot anyone in the back if the have to.But you would know that right...because your one of them!"

"You know, for someone engaged in combat, you sure do like to talk. If you'd like, we can pause things and Go grab a bite to eat and continue our discussion over tea and crumpets. How's that sound to you?" The sarcasm soaked words floated out of his mouth straight to the Blue Coat's ears. Pix took a second and grabbed at his chest. His right hand clenched his shirt in his hand and then let it go. He moved his hand in a circular motion around his heart. The breeze that had been intensified earlier threatened to rip his clothes from his body. The wind was coming at a rushed but steady pace that the flapping sound of his garments was somehow melodious. Pix focused on the sound and hung his head low. His body began to sway to the music his clothes were making, his feet assisted in keep beat. "Roupnwod." He repeated the word until he received his desired effect.

By the second time Pix said the word, the sky had turned black and was littered with clouds. The third saying of the word, brought in the rain. The saying, "it's raining cats and dogs" was nothing compared to how hard his skin was being pelted by the storm. He glanced up at his opponent and saw him toss his gun to the ground. Hand to hand? Oh great, time to break a sweat. Under the slight cover of the rain Pix rolled up his left sleeve and then turned back to the boy and smiled. 
#9 Posted by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio
"Tea and Crumpets you say? I thought you'd never ask....."

As the rain poured on Raven's head he began to lose it.Raven never battled in the rain because he can't control himself.He could never figure out what it was about the rain that turns him into a raging monster,but this was happening.As to not appear as if he was losing control he covered his face with his jacket and spoke.

"You think I talk to much? Talking is like telepathy for me...you response..your reaction or lack there of let's me inside your head...arrrrgh"

Raven's eyes glowed red once more as he collapsed in the rain,he was trying to fight what was happening but he couldn't.He crawled helplessly and lashed out at the air.His mouth began to foam and he yelled out.Suddenly the torture his body was going through seemed to have stopped.He scowled at his opponent...without being able to see him clearly...he knew where was.

"Well Pix...this is where the talking stops and the dying begins.I tried to hold back but I can no longer contain myself...so what ever happens to you is your fault"

Raven dashed forward as his opponent,ready to rip his throat out.