Dogs of War

Harvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Harvest
@Gambler: Damn! He's a slippery motherf#cker. He thought as the assassin slipped past him and pulled out his blade. Harvest tumbled forward. He knows he isn't the most graceful creature, but it saved him from having his leg carved up. Mostly, he still was bleeding. Katana, fancy, he could tell by the feeling of the cut. Clean. He spun around, bending his legs and holding Darkness outward, getting into a combat position. He was sure this guy was about to start bouncing off the walls.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By Rumble Man

@Lady_Liberty: OMG you can also drop teammates to raid on other teams, wow you are like a swiss army knife

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Whisper_

@Gambler: @Harvest: She quietly surveyed the two men, her bare feet trailing across the dewy grass. There was a nearly ethereal manner about her as she carefully regarded the two master combatants. "You're about to bring war down on your head, Jean. We protect our own."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By lady_liberty

@Harvest: @_Whisper_: A frown crosses my lips as Gambler becomes outnumbered. So far he seems to be doing fine.. but things can change in a heart beat. Swooping lower, I circle the battle with a close eye on the combatants.

@Rumble Man: [[ Yep yep ;-) ]]

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Rumble Man

@Lady_Liberty: [[If you want me to join on this merc Rp just hum at a certain frequency, I can pick that up]]

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Lady_Liberty: @Harvest: @_Whisper_: Staring back at Whisper while allowing his combat senses to focus on Harvest who had taken up a strong defense stance, his impressive blade acting as an extension of his arms creating separation. "Someone's gonna die here today Soft Breath, but it wont be me" he winked. Pressing his finger to his ear instantly communicating with his superpowered teammate floating directly above he called her in, "Liberty its getting thick down her dear, I could use your charming smile real quick"

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Excella

@Harvest: @Gambler: The on going torrential rivers of blood was about to spill and Excella the Silent Assassin wanted a piece of what lust had to offer her. Feeling moved by her temptations she proceed to cast down her array of assaults, after all she saw her objective right in front of her, she needed a chess piece of her fine specimen for The Organization. She hid in the shadows like the living night prey, waiting for the right moment to intercept, interception being her favored word. It complimented and suited her, she needed to gain leverage if she were to complete her mission. Luckily for her another brave soul was engaging the fine figure man. "Luck sure always play by my side." she said to herself as she began analyzing the battle between the two. Just as she saw her prime target making a move to direct his blade like an incision towards the rather bulky man, Excella made her move. She needed the large man, and what better then to gain it then by saving him. As the blade attempt to make contact, Excella launch a shuriken to deflect the pin-pointed cut, but it failed. With that move she moved herself from the darkness and embrace the light of the two, hoping her heroic moment would allow the two to work hand to hand, like a pair of nice Louboutin heels.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By _Creed_
@Gambler: Creed teleported beside Gambler with a quick blue flash, "Well the good news is the teleporter is up and running back at H.Q" @Harvest: He then looked over to the Mexican wrestler "What the...?"
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By lady_liberty

@Rumble Man: @Gambler: @Excella: @_Whisper_: @Harvest: Humming at a very specific ultra-sonic frequency I summon the aid of whatever ally is in the area and listening in.

Then in a blink I stand beside Gambler, winking at the aristocratic assassin. The sonic boom of my travel arrives a moment later, and I grin as it fades away. 'One charming smile, delivered.'

Harvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Harvest
@Excella: @_Whisper_: Ha! Lucky me, I get on the side with the attractive women. I love my life. He thinks to himself as he drew the lines of the battlefield. He knew the assassin wasn't alone now, however.
@_Creed_: @Gambler: @Lady_Liberty
Harvest saw the assassin calling in help. He talked to at least two people. One person showed up and commented on his outfit, the other showed up flying. Huh....
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Lady_Liberty: @_Creed_: @Excella: @Rumble Man: @_Whisper_: @Harvest:

lets establish a posting order real quick :)

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Excella

please let's

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By lady_liberty

@Gambler: [[ Yeah we need it, going to get crowded in here. How do y'all normally do it? ]]

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Rumble Man

@Lady_Liberty: From afar a slim figure propelled itself by spiraling through the air, a figure at high velocities which bore through the air. Pushing itself using very odd means such as spinning around at high rate of speed creating a whirlwind. Effectively emulating flight with this effect, and landing softly besides his allies.

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Whisper_
  1. Gambler
  2. Harvest
  3. Excella
  4. Whisper
  5. Lady Liberty
  6. Creed
  7. Rumble Man

Sound good?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By lady_liberty

@_Whisper_: [[ Fine with me ;-) Lets start from the top now, so we don't get all confused. ]]

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By _Creed_
@Gambler said:

1. Excella

2. Creed

3. Lady Liberty

4. Harvest

5. Gambler

6. Whisper

7. Rumble Man

@Excella: @_Creed_: @Lady_Liberty: @Harvest: @_Whisper_: @Rumble Man:

Hows this?

I am with this one, sorely because I am second XD
Harvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Harvest
@_Creed_: Weird. That's the same reason I want this one >:)
@_Whisper_ said:
  1. Gambler
  2. Harvest
  3. Excella
  4. Whisper
  5. Lady Liberty
  6. Creed
  7. Rumble Man

Sound good?

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Excella

with Whisper.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Rumble Man

@_Whisper_: yep

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By lady_liberty

[[ The order doesn't matter to me, so long as everyone agrees on what it is. ]]

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Harvest: @_Whisper_: @_Creed_: @Excella: @Rumble Man: @Lady_Liberty:

"Creed, spread out and overwhelm dee big fella wit your numbers. LL, Rumble Man, dee brat is yours (Whisper). Leave dee shadowy lady for me" ordered the Cajun as the numbers began to even out. The League had set upon the house of Wolves, and true to form, the Pack had one anothers back,

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Rumble Man

@Gambler: "Yessur, after this Is all over I would like to show you a new addition to our already strong forces."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By _Creed_
@Gambler said:

@Harvest: @_Whisper_: @_Creed_: @Excella: @Rumble Man: @Lady_Liberty:

"Creed, spread out and overwhelm dee big fella wit your numbers. LL, Rumble Man, dee brat is yours (Whisper). Leave dee shadowy lady for me" ordered the Cajun as the numbers began to even out. The League had set upon the house of Wolves, and true to form, the Pack had one anothers back,

"With pleasure!" Creed said with a chuckle and slammed his fists hard together, creating a duplicate, the dupe did the same and so on. In moments there were sixty dupes standing, ready and in a fighting stance.
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By _Creed_
@Harvest: Posted first :P)
Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Whisper_
  1. Gambler
  2. Harvest
  3. Excella
  4. Whisper
  5. Lady Liberty
  6. Creed
  7. Rumble Man

For reference.

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Excella

waiting for harvest then I'll go.

Harvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Harvest
@_Creed_: Oh for the love of.... He says as the man duplicates himself. He pointed his blade at the ground. It glistened with dark shadows, and shot out five huge black masses, shaped superficially like hounds, only.... huge. Dark Beasts, all he knew to call them. He hated using them at all. He pointed the knife upwards at the crowd, and the beasts charged forward.
Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Excella

@Lady_Liberty: @Gambler: @_Creed_: @Harvest: The sudden area around the group of birds and prey began to shake, "This isn't an earthquake..." her mind was in a state of confusion, she didn't sense any seismic tremors but something else an anomaly, another being. It was a female, strong in physique something that matched the strong sculpted man she tried to help, seems like this was going to require brawns, something Excella lacked but her brains made up for it. "You knight and shining armor has arrived." she teased. Even from afar she heard his orders being relayed out, someone on his side of the gates were susceptible to telepathy, she heard and converse with her team, informing them of their tactics. With that done, she unsheathed her katana from her back, her face masked. Dashing forward towards her prey she performed an aerial leap and a whirlwind kick, the ribbon attached to the end of her katana made it remarkable display, it was used to off set her victim. Her body motioned in air, as it spiraled over head the crafted assassin below her, in that instant moment she hurled her poison needles his way hoping it would land contact, though she doubted it. He was remarkable. She finally halted and landed several feet behind him, "Ready for a poison shower?" she asked aloud. Preparing to release a mouthful of haze from her breathe.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By _Hawk_

@Lady_Liberty: @Rumble Man: @Gambler: @_Creed_: @_Whisper_: @Harvest:

Dropping in from the opening in the roof Hawk lands in the middle of it all. His wings slowly collasped into his back folding over themselves as they disappear. He looked around the room eyeing each of the men and women standing in front of him. "Just know whatever happeneds in my house will be dealt with by me. No one coaster should be out of place when I return, or your ass is mine. That goes double for you Gambler.......now I'm going to the gym, be gone when I return.......and you Lady. Stay the F%ck out of my sky or I'll squash you like a bug." With that he left the room and went to the gym.

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Whisper_

@Gambler: "Death warrant, frog legs."

@Lady_Liberty: The air whirled around her in an uproar, the dress she was wearing flitting around her legs as she stood her ground entirely nonplussed. "He has a flyer now, interesting." Continuing with the facade that she was non-threatening, Olivia held her hands in the air as she regarded the statuesque blonde woman. "Olivia Anderson, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Backing slowly up to the house's veranda, she continued smiling. "I'd suggest that you leave." The tone was friendly, but clearly a warning at the same time.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#132  Edited By CainPanell

@_Creed_: Cain was awoken by the sound of the fight occurring just as he had tried to sleep off his hangover in his room, He arised his pistols in hand to find a battle going on between The League of Shadows an elite organization attempting to prove some kind of message. Cain found Creed dupes swarming the base as Cain pulled out his pistols, Crouching in silence as he found a squad of them, His silenced CZ75s briefly immerged from the shadows to fire off a cascade of bullets towards the group. He would not let this new team be destroyed, Especially by any man named "Jean."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By lady_liberty

@_Whisper_: A polite one? I smile, and introduce myself as well. 'Lady Liberty, also known as Lara Kelly, if you don't like fancy names.'

Taking a moment I attempt to peer at her DNA, to see if she is human, mutant, alien, or something else entirely.

And she backs up.. toward a weapon, or luring me into a trap? Clearly she has some kind of air or weather powers, but the extent of those are unknown. I could attempt a speed blitz but I don't want to kill her if I'm wrong about her durability.

'A pleasure to meet you Olivia, and its nice to meet someone with manners. But you know as well as I, that I won't be leaving that easily. However, if you would inform me about your level of toughness, so I don't kill you by mistake, I would be grateful.'

Harvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Harvest
@shadowknight666: "Hey! Wassup Kaypay?!" He smiled under his mask as he saw his old pal. "Came to visit, have a six pack in my truck." he said, waving. "Then this sh#t happened."
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By CainPanell

@Harvest: "F*CK! GET DOWN TACO!" Cain said as he sprayed loose the array of shots "I Think we're under attack!"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Excella: Parrying to the right the Cajun scarcely avoided the acrobatic spin kick stylishly twirling his katanna attempting to deflect the poison projectiles, but even with the aristocratic mutant's speed and grace he was unable to redirect them all. The Venomous Vixen's darts penetrating his black kevlar body suit almost instantly taking effect. Blurring his vision, cramping his muscles, and attacking his body from the inside. Without a moment to lose the stumbling legend retrieved a small injectable syringe from his utility puncturing his leg with the customized cocktail of adrenaline and antibiotics. By no means a cure all yet effective enough to keep him in the feet long enough to test his opponents skill. Squinting, Jean Luc lined his focus determinately locking his focus on Excella, shifting his weight from back to front as he shot forward in a dead sprint closing the distance. His hands flashing forward unleashing a series of explosive tipped shurikens from seemingly no way.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By _Creed_
@Harvest@shadowknight666@Gambler: The dupes started to fend off the beasts, if one was to focus enough it was clear that more dupes were being made in the large scuffle like a virus, the dupes dealing with Cain all took cover and pulled out pistols of their own and started to fire at Cain with the intent of getting him to hide in cover.
Harvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Harvest
@_Creed_: @shadowknight666:
He noticed more in the mass. He crossed his arms, though for a second, not paying mind of Cain's yelling. He lifted his hands to his belt and fumbled around. He pulled out two tear gas grenades. Most powers come from thinking, and he was hoping this would keep that from happening within the crowd. He tossed them into the crowd, spreading them enough to keep it under control. He then charged the ones with the handguns shooting at Cain, planning on plowing through them, or gutting them with Darkness.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Rumble Man

@Lady_Liberty: @_Whisper_:

His friend seems to be taking her time giving formalities to the enemy, whom responded in kind with a nice warning. Being cautious as usual Fowler would not be pulling any punches today, but he will be using his other faculties. Namely the neat little toys perched inside his utility belt, because he knows that they are here for a certain target and that this person in front of him is merely doing her best for the interest of her own team. With that in mind he will strike when she slips up but now he does not show any signs of interest to feign his true intents, now he puts a hand around his belt and watch as the ladies have their talk. Knowing that their target is quite powerful, call it a bad vibe or gut instinct he prepares something more potent than usual.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By _Creed_
@Harvest: A dupe rolled out of the way of the charge and another used a sawed off shotgun aimed for Harvest's face to try and slow him down. The dupe dealing with the beast were smart enough to locate the grenades and throw them out of the growing army. About twenty dupes finally managed to get the beast on it's side and started to pummel it in hopes of suppressing it's fury.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By CainPanell

@Harvest: @_Creed_: Cain fell back covered in blood as he was hit in the chest, "This happens way too often!" He said right before spotting a dupe pointing a gun at Harvest. He removed his pistol and fired it towards the dupe "WE GOTTA FIND THE ORIGINAL AND DEPOWER HIM!"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By _Creed_
@shadowknight666: The dupe screamed and fell over dead, a dupe came up from behind with a buck knife and held it to a weakened Cain's neck. The clearly more sadistic dupe cackled "HAHAHAAAA We gave you a warning!" He slowly moved the point closer and closer to his neck.
Harvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Harvest
@_Creed_: (Have you ever been hit with tear gas? If it was that easy to just throw out, people wouldn't use it :U)
@shadowknight666
"Got any SPIN Tech?" Harvest says, leaping to the side, out of the way of the shotgun blast. He charged forward and did a Spartan-styled kick into the first dupe in the crowd he could reach, hoping to do a domino effect knocking them down.
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By _Creed_
@Harvest: (There is about thirty dozen dupes there...One of the thirty dozen im certain would throw the grenade away, if he didn't another one would, so on and so on)  
As Harvest kicked the dupe, the impact was enough to make two more, and the few that were knocked down each made another. The five new dupes tried to tackle Harvest to the ground.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By lady_liberty

[[ The posting order has got out of whack.

Gambler

Harvest

Excella

Whisper

Lady Liberty

Creed

Rumble Man

Lets try to stay on course, otherwise this RPG might take all night. Thankies :-) ]]

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Excella

@Gambler: Spectacular she thought, he managed to deflect most but not all of the needles. Their sharp structure breached his armor and then came the poison, she smiled as the effects were begining to take place, his body struggled to stay balanced. The needle was laced with a specific poison, the thorn apple. Causing the assorted vision distortions, delirium, incoherence, and coma. It is often fatal but her doses in her weapons were meant to weakened, she kept the deadlier ones hidden, only to be used as a last resort. She stood posed as she viewed her prey injecting himself with a syringe, it couldn't be a cure, she said to herself, because he had yet to identify the poison, but it acted as a relaxin, suppressing the poison enough for him to gain some balance and focus. Before she knew it the deadly assassin had sprinted her way, his speed in his current condition surprised her but what was more surprisingly was his draw of hands, hurling towards her were shurikens, trying to oxidize them by exciting their molecules, it proved to be a fatal mistake, it was explosive. She had only caused the explosive projectiles to increase in power. The impact sent her crashing towards a wall, denting it. Her body was in severe pain, but in that nick of time she managed to save her bones by softening them but the pain still came. It was unbearable, injecting herself with a toxin, she felt the pain numb away, it was mophine "Feels so good." she said "But how do you feel?" she knew the answer with that the drug was kicking in dampening the pain. Boiling the fallen bullets shot by Creed, she intensified them causing vapors to form, manipulating them her way she sent them towards her foe and thickened it's texture to creature a sort of hard gas. "Je vous en prie.".

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Lady_Liberty: I think we're pretty much freestyling at this point lol

Excella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Excella

@Gambler: it was bound to happened lol. so much going on

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Excella: Delighted arrogance washed over Jean's face entertained by the explosion and its theatrical result. Hurling his opponent across the battle torn room into the wall, even if only temporarily incapacitating, it was enough. However her quick recovery and even quicker offensive counter were nothing short of an artistic masterpiece, displaying an unequaled knowledge of gas composition forming a hardened effluvium advancing towards the self proclaimed King of Kings. His only solution a telekinetic motion of his hands manipulating its trajectory towards the ventilation duct in the roof. The poison in his system relentlessly reducing him to a knee, removing his mask in order to dislodge a collection of phlegm, blood, and mucus as he coughed it the crimson tainted mixture on he floor. Unbeknownst to the electrifying Excella, Jean was in the process of charging the floor with kinetic energy. Creating an explosive sheet across the foundation waiting for a strong enough force to ignite the eruption. Laughing defiantly with a rebellious disregard he smirked, "Dodge dis, b!tch."

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By _Hawk_

Walks back into the living room wiping sweat off his brow. Taking a look around Hawk sees the scares of battle. Even spit on the floor.......someone was gonna pay.