#1 Posted by Amelia_ (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

Does what it says on the tin. This is a thread where you talk about the ships you have. Melissa and Mike? Mercy and Kaz? Gambler and a chair with a pretty blonde wig on it?

Just a footnote, though, follow the site rules. Keep drama out of this thread, don't judge people and/or be an asshole, and I'd take it as a kindness.

FYI, for you non-tumblr-savvy folk, shipping refers to imagining two characters in a relationship.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL YEAH, THIS IS GONNA BE MY NEW HOME. Duchess and I have supreme shipping powers. We've head-canoned like three relationships into canon.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

I ship Gambler and Clara Mass. The .0342 seconds of that relationship would be amazing.

#4 Edited by Abattoir (847 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a deep and meaningful relationship with violent self abuse, Now if you will kindly excuse me i have to go cry & knock one off good day sir and or madame

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

I ship Gambler and Clara Mass. The .0342 seconds of that relationship would be amazing.

Already happened ;)

Moderator
#6 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Lol, should have guessed that!

#7 Posted by Angelique LeBeau (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

I ship Gambler and Clara Mass. The .0342 seconds of that relationship would be amazing.

It was shorter then that even

#8 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angelique LeBeau: Well I tried to be generous ;-)

#9 Posted by Abattoir (847 posts) - - Show Bio

phew! thats was a long one, glad i filmed it!

#10 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17454 posts) - - Show Bio

I ship Sam Heller and Longshot

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

Totes ship Angelique and Clara.

Moderator
#12 Posted by Zauberin (4356 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratesis and Freddie Mercury!

#13 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angelique LeBeau said:

@Kratesis said:

I ship Gambler and Clara Mass. The .0342 seconds of that relationship would be amazing.

It was shorter then that even

We all know how long you "last"

#14 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

I ship Gambler and Clara Mass. The .0342 seconds of that relationship would be amazing.

haha! those personalities did not click whatsoever

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently shipping Aftermath Hawk and Cass.

Moderator
#16 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17454 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_

Currently shipping Aftermath Hawk and Cass.

O_o
#17 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17454 posts) - - Show Bio

Sean and Aliana in the future

#18 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio

I use to ship Mercury and Duchess but Gambler sunk that ship xD

#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: I still totes ship it.

@The_Assassin_: don't judge.

Moderator
#20 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17454 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda ship Closure and Duchess to be honest >_>

#21 Posted by Izaiah (5222 posts) - - Show Bio

People seem to have an alarming tendency to become exceptionally persistent whenever they decide to ship Izaiah with someone. @.@

#22 Posted by Angelique LeBeau (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure said:

@Kratesis said:

I ship Gambler and Clara Mass. The .0342 seconds of that relationship would be amazing.

haha! those personalities did not click whatsoever

We did until I left u :P

Impero and Esther

Agent H and Hawk

Kratesis and Acer

Kurrent and Mercy

Last Arash and Lady Liberty

Gambler and Lady Liberty, and Kratesis :D

#23 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ said:

I kinda ship Closure and Duchess to be honest >_>

She'd kill him in about two seconds.

Moderator
#24 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I thought I was alone

@The_Assassin_ said:

I kinda ship Closure and Duchess to be honest >_>

LOL....

#25 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angelique LeBeau: That break up was consensual...don't play =P

#26 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angelique LeBeau said:

Kurrent and Mercy

O_o reasoning?

Impero and Esther would be unstoppable.

Moderator
#27 Posted by Angelique LeBeau (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Hawk_ said:

@Angelique LeBeau said:

@Kratesis said:

I ship Gambler and Clara Mass. The .0342 seconds of that relationship would be amazing.

It was shorter then that even

We all know how long you "last"

Best two seconds of their life

#28 Posted by Angelique LeBeau (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure said:

@Angelique LeBeau: That break up was consensual...don't play =P

;)

#29 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angelique LeBeau said:

@Closure said:

@Kratesis said:

I ship Gambler and Clara Mass. The .0342 seconds of that relationship would be amazing.

haha! those personalities did not click whatsoever

We did until I left u :P

Impero and Esther

Agent H and Hawk

Kratesis and Acer

Kurrent and Mercy

Last Arash and Lady Liberty

Gambler and Lady Liberty, and Kratesis :D

Ahahahah! That one I predicted!

#30 Posted by Amelia_ (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to ship Surefire and Chevie, for some odd reason. o_O

#31 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

O_o reasoning?

They have that Captain America/Sharon Carter vibe

@Kratesis said:

Gambler and Lady Liberty, and Kratesis :D

Ahahahah! That one I predicted!

Lets be honest, we all knew it was coming :P

#32 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure said:

@Angelique LeBeau: That break up was consensual...don't play =P

lol that's why Andy was in his bed, right ;p

@Gambler: I think she'd kill Kurrent before she'd fck him. For some reason his and my characters never like each other lol

Moderator
#33 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Longshot and Duchess. Has that Lady and the Tramp theme to it

Charmix and Sherlockholmes

The Puzzler and Clara Mass

Sojoun and Z

#34 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Heh, truth.

#35 Posted by Amelia_ (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to ship Abel and Mercy.

*Sips Arizona*

still kinda do, sometimes

#36 Posted by DeVotchKa (74 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're being completely honest, Clarice and Helena.

#37 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Az and Rumble Man

#38 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

Kalliste and Hunter

Moderator
#39 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

lol that's why Andy was in his bed, right ;p

It really was mutual...Andy was an example as to why Jean wouldn't work :)

KAPOW!

#40 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19301 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to ship Mercury and Mortality... I currently ship myself

#41 Posted by Amelia_ (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

I used to ship Mercury and Mortality... I currently ship myself

That's not shipping.. it's masturbation. There's a difference.

#42 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercury and Slight

Moderator
#43 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Mercury and Slight

ROFL

#44 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amelia_ said:

@_Sojourn_ said:

I used to ship Mercury and Mortality... I currently ship myself

That's not shipping.. it's masturbation. There's a difference.

lmao

Moderator
#45 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit said:

@Mercy_ said:

Mercury and Slight

ROFL

You weren't here...they used to have the most romantic-tension filled bromance I've ever seen. To the point where people started giving Merc males in the give a date thread even though his character's hetero LMAO.

Moderator
#46 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

HELL YEAH, THIS IS GONNA BE MY NEW HOME. Duchess and I have supreme shipping powers. We've head-canoned like three relationships into canon.

TRUE THAT

@Closure said:

I use to ship Mercury and Duchess but Gambler sunk that ship xD

No he just set it off course momentarily it's still floating hehehe

#47 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19301 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_

@Surkit said:

@Mercy_ said:

Mercury and Slight

ROFL

You weren't here...they used to have the most romantic-tension filled bromance I've ever seen. To the point where people started giving Merc males in the give a date thread even though his character's hetero LMAO.

We kissed once...
#48 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: LOL I saw some of it, back in the trinity pm it was bad xD

#49 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19301 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amelia_

@_Sojourn_ said:

I used to ship Mercury and Mortality... I currently ship myself

That's not shipping.. it's masturbation. There's a difference.

No... I meant a purely narcissistic relationship... Atticus isn't interested in sex at all... More rather he is 100 percent goal oriented and devotes all of his time to himself
#50 Posted by Mercy_ (92873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: That was NOTHING.

@Duchess: Who shall we ship into canon next?

@_Sojourn_: O_o really?

Moderator