_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

Die By the Sword

I am an ex assassin from the Guild of Shadows. A group formed centuries ago to skillfully and quietly destroy the wicked of the world. It was always led under a shroud of secrecy, only the best of the army of assassins were allowed in the inner circle.

I was one of them, along with four others. Nadir, Miff, Stacey, and Nash. We had worked together, and solo, for years, under the tutelage of Horus. He was the leader, and founder of the Guild of Shadows. In his old age, he relied on us to make sure his many enemies never reached him. But there was one that none of us never thought to watch. His son, Ira, was an undercover bitter child. Never allowed in the secret meetings, he grew angry that his own father wouldn’t show him the ways of the SG. Each of the inner circle was very aware of this growing anger, but though nothing of it.

Year after year, Horus grew weaker, and his enemies grew stronger. Therefore we were sent on numerous missions, somehow they always knew were we were stationed and what we had planed. This is not to say that we couldn’t handle it, but it grew very frustrating. It got to the point where Ira was the only assassin trusted enough to watch over Horus. A fatal mistake made by us all. That night, Ira drove a blade into the knife of his own father, to usurp power.

One by one, he began to pick us off. First if was Miff. She was the newest member of the inner circle, had no enemies, and was a bit naive. But still, a pro with poisons. She could mix a cough drop with toothpaste and kill someone. On one of her missions, she was blown to bits. An obvious ambush of our most powerful enemy, Torrent; he was a mob boss with connections in the lowest and highest places. Next it was Nash, he was always more of the brute force type of guy. Going in, guns blazing, snapping necks, breaking arms; that was his style. His end was a death drag. Where he was tied to a car and dragged until he died. No one knows how he was even subdued, but the story got out that each of the inner circle was being taken out by a powerful unknown force. Nadir was next. His subtle style always led to a woman being left alone. He was the type that like to teleport away some ones head off their bodies, or after him and a lady friend finished their business, port away and leave her high and dry. He died from a long range gunshot. Apparently he didn’t see it coming. Last was Stacey, probably the most feared of us all. She was a special case, her ways were always changing. Sometimes she’d suck the life right out of you, and others she stick a grenade in your mouth, tape it and send it to your friends and family. She was a cruel one, maybe because of parent issues. Whatever it was, she died by decapitation. The irony of that is that her head showed up on our doorstep.

Finally, as I knew it was inevitable, it was my turn to die. My intuition told me to keep an eye out for Ira. It was right. One day I followed him to an old church. Abandoned for years, he walked inside and stood at the busted out window. That was were I confronted him.

Slight: It was you all the time. You killed your own father, and took out his protectors.

Ira: Yes I did, and now it’s your turn.
Slight: I won’t give you the chance
Ira: Too late

Just then fifty mercs from Torrents gang busted through the stain-glass windows. Some had guns, some had swords, and some had their bare hands. Ira walked closer to Slight who was in the middle of the chapel. The rows of seats were the only barrier between them.

Slight: So how’d you get Torrent to go along with this little plan of yours, did you promise loyalty. Oh. He said that if you gave our locations up, then he’d take care of the rest.
Ira: Pretty much, And before you ask why, I’ll tell you. And don’t think your any different, from your friends. They all thought they could get away, well we both know how those tragic incidents ended.
All those years of  you five stealing my father away from me. Taking up all his attention. Taking up his love. I hated him just as much as I hate you. So I killed him, with the very sword he owned. And killed his surrogate children too. Now it’s time for his favorite to taste the cold steel, and that’s not a cliché, I actually put it in the freezer.
Slight: You will die, because I will kill you.

That was it for Ira. He had heard enough from his father little pet. He ran and jabbed the blade of the Guild into the heart of Slight. Then just took a step back and watched him fall to his knees.

As he fell, his vision began to blur. All he could see was Ira and his new posse walking out the doors of a church. How unfitting a righteous killer being killed in a church. But that wasn’t the end for Slight. Something in him held on to the last shred of life he had. He made a vow with his last breath that if he could somehow get to water, then he would avenge the Guild of Shadows.

Slight’s eyes closed and he began to imagine things. Sounds, like thunder, and cracks of lightning. With the blade still stuck in his body, blood seeped out at an alarming rate. His only hope was to get to a source of water so that he could at least heal the puncture wound. Then from nowhere, a flash of light lit up the darkness. Then a booming noise, and the sound of stones and metal falling a great distance to the floor. A pitter patter sequence began to fill the almost deafened ears of Slight. Outside a great storm had brewed and a heavy rain was now pouring in through a lightning blasted hole in the ceiling. A small trickle flowed towards the nearly lifeless body of Slight. He could feel his pant leg being soaked by something cool. It wasn’t his blood he though, that would be warm. It also didn’t feel thick, it was water. Gathering the last of his strength, he laid his palm flat on the cold stone floor. This was an effort to pull the rain towards his body. It worked. Soon his whole body was engulfed in water. A blue light radiated from it, healing his wound.

Slight’s strength slowly returned. It had come back enough to where he could lift himself onto one of the seats. The sword was still pierced through him. He pulled it out, cringing at the pain. It was out. He gathered another patch of water and put it over the wound, it healed quickly.

Almost instantly he turned back to the door. He ran towards it. When he opened it, he was surprised. Night had fallen. He had been in the church for almost six hours. Now his main goal was to find Ira and kill him. But he knew that it wasn’t going to be easy, as he now had the full support of Torrent. Slight was going to need help. No ordinary help though, assassins were picky about who helped them kill their enemies if they couldn’t do it alone. Usually they sought out help from other great assassins, and that was just what Slight intended to do.

*Frost*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By *Frost*
Paris at night was a wonderful sight to behold. As the night sank on the city of lovers it seemed to truly awaken. Couples started to take their walk in the mild evening air and the old fashioned streetlights came to life to cast their yellowish light on the whole scenery. In the distance the Eifel Tower reached into the sky as if to show the gods that humans could feel epic love as well. The whole town brimmed with romance. Even the weather attributed to the whole scenery as a warm wind carried the fragrance of the roses on the streets, the coffe and the croissants and the sweet perfume of the women over the nostalgic rooftops of Paris...

Only to die at a certain building where a blue clad figure kneeled. She noticed the different smells but did not care for them, the warm breeze degenerated into a cold wind like everythig else degenerated when it came near her. A circle of ice surrounded her but where it left the direct radius of her cold aura it did not stop. Instead hoar frost covered the whole roof under the black sky. Much had changed since the 5th republic had taken over France but not that you couldn't see the stars in the city of lights. With evenly unnchanging cruel blue eyes she sensed the surroundings for an entrance into the building on the other side of the street. Her target was in there and she had to get in there as well. It was that simple. The target was not even worth mentioning. Some Italian businessman who was on a business trip here in France. She didn't even know the reason why he had to die. just that he had to. And some details about his habits and manierisms.One of these being that he always stayed int he same house when he was here. Big mistake when it came to Frost. habits meant she could calculate things. She had already gotten the plans of the building and detailed info about the security. At first she had thought about simply breaking through a window but that would have alarmed the security too early. So she had to take another way. She divejumped from the roof.

Concentrating annd using her immmense force of will she collected the water molecules around her and forced them to take the shape that she desired. Not a single moment did those stand a chance against her. Bending and violating them she formed them to an icetrack that led first down and then up. Putting her feet under her she skated alonngside that track while the wind blew through her white hair. It stung into her eyes but she did not care. Finally she reached the end of  that track. It ended a good two meters or more before the building, pointing nearly straight upwards. Then gravity seemed to let go on her. Amrs stretched out like a bird of prey she was catapulted high into the air and drew a long somersault as she flew. The world turned upside down, turned around her for  a short moment and then it was over. Silent like a cat she landed on the roof, feet first. Instantly ice began to build under her feet. Death had taken its next step towards her target.

Not wasting a single pinntof energy she walked over to the ventilation system. This was the big mistake, the big gape in the otherwise perfect security system. The filtering was dense enough to keep even poisonn gas out but it couldn't be dense enough to let oxygen through. And a vital part of H2O was H= hydrogen. Water. She had never tried that before but what did she do this assignment for if not training, if not to  better her skills and control of powers. Again she closed her eyes and concentrated. But this  time she tunred her bond breaking will not against the outside but against herself. Slowly and under great pain she broke up  the molecular bonnds in her body and dissolved into icy mist. Further using her crule will she foorced the cloud that she had become and that carried all of her body through the ventilation system. Directed bey her own strength of will she creeped through the system in search for her destination. And finally found it. Pressing herself through the grid she entered the room and reformed. There was her target, sleeping soundly in his armchair, a book on his  lap before the warm fire in the fireplace, back to her. Something wasn't right. If he was sleeping, why couldn't she hear him breath then? Wearied she mad her way over to him, silently, watchfully, and looked around that armchair.

as awaited he was dead. A ornamented dagger portruded from his chest. Ongraved on it was  strange symbol. One that was not unfamiliar to her. She had seen it before but could not remember it. Strange memories from her training back in the old days, pouring over ancinet mansucripts came to her mind. What was her mind trying to tell her? But that was not of importance right now. Something else was noticed by her sharp senses. It came from unnder the book. Almost curious, if she had any emotions left at all, she lifted it.

And began to ran. The clock on the bomb began to count down. No chance that  she could make it but she didn't want to die  without trying.

5... the window seemed to be an eternity away

4... the window seemed to be an universe awyay

3... the window seemed to be an galaxy away

2... the window seemed to be an planet away

Time slowed down. Seemed to stop.

1... the window was still too far away.

The shockwave hit her in the back. She could feel the heat and the pressure gnawing at her backside and it was the worst that she ever experienced. Frost was a being of cold. heat was her natural enemy and it hurt her. Destroyed her. But then the unthinkable happened. The wave pushed her through the window. Glass splintered around her into thousand diamond shards, cutting and tearing at her from all sides. Like little falling stars they glistened in the darkness around her reflecting the light of the explosion. It pushed her out like a rocket and like a comet she fell. A falling ice angel. An angel that landed in the trash and smear of a side alley. Right in a dumpster. There she lay, serious  burns over her whole body, wriggling and winding in great pain, trying not to scream it out. But one thing was sure:

She had been fooled and this would be avenged...

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight left the church doors closed behind him. He slammed them, in fit of anger, but apologized to GOD for the action. At a total, and complete loss, Slight couldn’t think strait. His mind was a jumbled bunch, his anger, confusion, and enmity for Ira had grown from miniscule to monumental in the short time he was lying there in the church.

“I am going to kill him” Slight said through clenched teeth. How could I have been so stupid? It was so apparent that Ira was the one behind this. Who else knew the whereabouts of the Inner Circle? This was a truly upsetting and frustrating turn of events.
“Where the hell am I going to find other assassins, Its not like I can make a call out for them”

Stuck in a mental rut, Slight walked down to the beach. He wasn’t worried about anyone attacking him, because they though he was dead. Which was a very good thing indeed, since that gave him the element of surprise. Slight had no idea, of where Ira had ran off to, but there were only three places he could be.

1) Back at the Guild Headquarters- that wasn’t a very wise idea for either of them. It would be easy for Slight to be ambushed again, and this time they would make sure that he would die. I wasn’t great for Ira either, since HQ was a humble little place, and Ira wasn’t a type to steal power and stay in a place like that. So Slight could rule that out as an option.
2) Torrents Hideout-That was the most likely place for him to be. Even with killing all of the Inner Circle, he still had enemies of his own, and Torrent could offer great protection. That was definitely on Slight’s list to visit. And there he could even say hello to a old friend.
3) GS Hideout/Getaway-The HQ was stationed in Italy, but the hideaway was far away in Argentina. Whenever any of the Inner Circle was exhausted, or had too much on his or her place.
Slight decided to start his search there. Having been only employed by the many anonymous people, Slight didn’t have any personal ties to Italy. Since Horus and the rest of his friends were dead, there was nothing holding him back. Slight walked down the cobblestone street, down to the coffee shop. It was his favorite, they sold HERSHEY’S Chocolate. The significance of them selling it was that it reminded him of home, and that the shop owner wasn’t a snob. He walked in and stepped up to the counter. “Can I have some water please, no ice” The cashier handed him a cup of lukewarm water. He drank it within two seconds, so fast that it got stuck in his throat for a time. “Thank you” Slight muttered as he walked back out the door.

Looking up to the sky and noticing the clouds. How easy they had it. All they had to do was float around, deliver a little rain, and snow, the occasional hail storm. Down here on the ground, things were much more complicated.

Slight took off down the street. When he reached the end of the lane, he walked out into the street. Cars came down the hill. Slight using his telekinesis, stopped a nice one. “Hey, what the hell is going on” the driver said. Slight walked over to the car and opened the driver side door. “I’m commandeering this car of yours” Slight grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him out into the oncoming traffic. As he crouched down into the small car, he looked at the stunned man. “Don’t worry I’ll bring it back.” then he sped away.

Where he was going was to the airport. He could have flew, but he didn’t want to bring unwanted attention to himself. Coming upon the airport, Slight stopped the car, but left it running. He brought out his phone and made a call “Yeah, It’s me, make sure your out of their by tomorrow. NO excuses.” He hung up the phone. He turned the key, and stepped out. The car was well hidden in the trees, and shrubbery. Slight made his way down the road, to the entrance gate of the Italian Airways Airport.

At the counter, he ordered a red eye to Argentina. The clerk handed him a ticket, as he handed her his card. She swiped the plastic, and approved the order. Slight took his ticket to the ramp door, and stepped onto the ramp to board the plane.

Going to his seat, which he specifically asked for a window seat, one could see the clouds in a leisurely way. As evening fell, Slight could feel his anger subside a little. But something itched at his brain. Where was he going to find any others like him? No one had animosity towards Ira, except for him, and it was widely known that assassins only killed who they were contracted with. Most others were just murderers with a title. He did have friends that could help him, but he also didn’t want him to bring them into this mess.

When night fell, Slight tried to fall asleep, but his coach seat pretty much unbearable. Plus his writhing anger was nagging at him constantly. He did however manage to catch some winks for about an hour. That was all he needed. The nap gave him a new energy and fuel for his plan.

In Argentina now, Slight made his way, by flying, to the GS get away. There he would meet check for any signs of Ira, or Torrent.

*Frost*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By *Frost*
The last nights had been filled with bloodshed, torture and murder. Nothing new for Frost. Methodically she had started her research which basically meant one thing: Maiming and finally killing every assassin who was above her in the ladder and not part of the 5th republic at the same time. She had never been very interested in reputation, rather doing her own thing, more  interested in her own progress than worldly wealth and luxury. Now this had changed.

The moment she had climbed out of that filthy dumpster, severe burns all over her body, and plummeted onto the dirty and wet asphalt of the street she knew this could not go unpunished. Using all of her strength she had dragged herself to the operation base of the 5th Republic where she had undergone some serious medical care. Even as she stumbled through the back alleys of Paris she had no other thought than to get the one who had set up that trap for her. Even the hard core criminals had stayed away from that wounded woman in blue who promised quick death if disturbed. Only her own will held her upright and forced her through the dark streets of the metropole. And finally she had entered the base and reached the medical centre where the doctors had taken care of her.

No medicamentation though. She wanted her mind to be clear, not clouded by drugs, only sharpened by the searing pain on her back. To find out who was beyond all this. Find out where she would start. And once she had found out she would come down on that poor person like god's wrath and in the end he or she would wish to be dead. Every little pain signal that her synapses had fired at her in the nights would be repaid. Not because she felt any rage but because of the way that she saw herself. When this was done to her once and went unpunished others would think that they could do it as well. They would loose respect of her and treat her like some second classed street killer. And this would eventually lead to her downfall. As cold and unemotional Frost was, she still had a strong will to survive.

And so it came that Paris's was severly decimated. Up and up she went in the ladder, cutting fingers from accomplished marksmen, breaking spines of deadly martial artists and gouging eyes out from experienced poisoners. From everyone she took what was most dearest to him and threatened to take even more till he betrayed his superior. And then she went on with him. In the end she had ended with Michél Baptiste, best of the best. Skilled marksman, posssessing high degrees in several martial arts, experts in bombs and chemicals. This man had done nothing than hone his skills the last twenty years. For Frost he ws no match.

As he hung at the wall, arms and legs pierced by ice daggers nailing him to the wall of his luxurious mansion, his blood running out of him like sand out of a broken hourglass he cried. His bodyguards lay dead around him, the high tech locks on his windows and doors not even touched. Suddenly this strnage woman had stood before him, her features obscured by the silver moonlight that came through the window in her back. All he could see was a black shilouette challenging him to a fight. He had not wasted a second and aimed a deadly strike...

Now two minutes later he was here, his image of himself shattered, broken to fragments like the bones in his arms. And while the tears rang down his handsome face she started to look through his rooms in the way of a professional, not even caring for him. Pain coursed through his whole body. he just wished he could die. And Frost had not even started. Right now there were more important things to care about. That was till he cried out loud:

"Who are you? Did Torrent send you? Are you part of his conspiracy to take over the assassin scene? I  did what he asked me for so why are you here?"

Suddenly Frost was interested in him again. Turning her steering blue gaze at him she slowly came over, twirling an icedagger between her finger. In horror Baptiste watched how the light of the moon was reflected by the sharp edge. Then she was there, directly infront of him, nailing him to the wall even more. He could feel her immensly cold breath on his skin, it wrinkled and broke because of it, his wounds were sealed and shut as his bllod froze in them. The pain became nearly unbearabel. Only now that his senses were sharpened by the pain did he notice her Asian heritage but something wasn't right. White hair and blue eyes. She had to be a bastard, a halfbreed, a...

"AAAAAAAARGH!!!" screamed he as Frost cut off his ear. And then, with a voice as cold as the arctic wind, she asked him in perfect French:

"Okay, I only gonnna ask once. Everyone in the town pointed to you as the man who knew everything about assassins. What is going on here? Who is killing all those? You mentioned Torrent?"

"Yeah, yeah, I thought you were part of his f*cking crew. he wants to take over the assassins business. He told me to assign fake hits to assissins of the medium league, those who could prove troublesome. Were you one of these? Oh my god, believe me, I didn't know. Please don't kill me, I didn't know..."

His unhindered crying told of his inner breakdown. Frost had succeeded. In taking everything that he was from him, in dealing great pain to him she had broken him. not an easy task. This man had undergone serious training in at least three national armies.

"Tell me where I can find him..."

"No, I can't, I can't I can't. he would kill me!!!"

The cruel smile on Frost's face told of the things she would do to him. Slowly and emphasized she lifted her icedagger to his eye. His eyes widened in fear and he tried to turn his head away but Frost simply froze it to the wall. "No no no no, wait I'll tell you everything. Everything. Do you hear me? Everything. Just..."

His screams could be heard all over his great mansion. They echoed through the living room, the big bibliary, the kitchen, the fitness room, the three baths, all the empty guest rooms and his laschiecous bed room. Too bad nobody was alive in it anymore, even his pet dogs.

Half an hour later Frost left the mansion. The room was splattered in blood, the floor, the walls, even the ceiling was full of gore and innards, but not a single drop had spilled on her blue uniform. Now she knew who she had to search after. And Baptiste's horribly mutialted body would warn everybody not to mess with her again. Convey the message in an adequate way. The burns on her back, unwelcome reminders of past mistakes, still hurt but she had to ignore them for some time. First work had to be done. It looked like Torrent was in league with some organization called the Inner Circle. This was her next target. And if she had to kill and toture more people to get there, so be it.

A cold wind swept through the alleys of Paris, catching and interrogating special people. And all that it brought was death... This wind's name was Frost.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By talon_x23

Time: 1:00 AM
\
A figure raced beneath the night sky its movements silent and swift. It did not want to be here but it was. Running through the think forest in an unknown location in Russian. Her long black hair blowing gin the winter breeze.  She had been running for four hours with no rest. The mission needed to be completed and she was the only one for the job. Stopping for a moment she smelled in the winter air. It was fresh not polluted like the rest of the world. The mountains were a magnificent sight as well as the wood. But she had not time for sigh seeing she had a mission. Anger overcame her and s he recalled how she got here.

9 Hours ago SHIELD

Talon sat in a room her hands cuffed with Adumantium.  She was irritated it was always at the worst time. She and SHIELD never got along well. No matter what they would have to say she never wanted to listen and that was why she was here now. Two metal doors opened and he walked in. Talon rage was kindled once more. “Good to see you X-23” he said while being seated across from her. He smiled at her and placed a folder on the table in front of her. She looked away and tried to break the cuffs. “Tisk, Tisk come now X23 don’t be that way.”

And then finally X23 of Talon spoke “Why did you go though so much trouble to find me this time, I thought we had an understanding” she growled. He let out a sigh “Me to that’s why we’re calling yah back into business”. Looking at him in curiosity she asked “What you want me to do something for yah cause the answers is hell no!” She looked at the folder on the table and studied it. It had information about a gang calling themselves the peace makers. She had an idea of who they were. They had some of the most lethal people on their team and they would most of the time take out people in power. Fury then turned the page and said “They got a hold of some of our stuff and we need to get them back”.

Talon smiled at Fury now looking him in the eye “So you want me to get it back why don’t you send you precious SHIELD agents to do it.” Grabbing another folder from his jacket Fury placed it in front of Talon. Letting out a sigh of pain he said “We have” looking at the folder he continued “These are the names of the agents that we have lost”. Talon looked at it astonished there were over 20 names on that page. She could see that Fury had guilt in him and that made her happy. “So you need my gifts to find this gang and take them down then get you tech back, it that it” he nodded his head yes “Well then I aint doing it, thee is nothing that you can do”. He arose to his feet ad turned on a computer screen that had a picture of her cousin on it. “We knew you would say that, that’s why we got our self’s a bit of assurance yah won’t double cross us”. He could tell that x23 was pissed and hell she was. “I swear to you Fury I’ll cut you throat.” “That’s exactly what we need you to do to these gang members” he said with a smile. “You know X23 we are capable of doing this your cousins as no powers only a mother and if there was to be some accident I don’t think they would make it” Fury was correct her cousin Megan was human as well as her mother which made every thing worse.  “It’s either that or we’ll leave you ties up like this till yah rot your choice.” Talon stood up from her seat and walked over to Fury. Obviously she had been able to get herself out off the cuffs. Pointing her Vibranium claws at him she snarled “How, when and where?”. He smirked “You got 8 hours to get ready, You’ll be dropped in a classified place in Russian,  don what ever it takes to get the job done and no loose ends.”

Present

And here she was, on a mission. Talon tried to deny it but she liked doing these kind of things. She was dressed in a sleek black uniform of SHILED. With the SHIELD insignia on her shoulder. There was a belt around her waste with two guns in opposite sheaths.  They had Adumantium pullets in each. But Talon was go close range. That was the only way she could enjoy what she had to do. She began to run again following the scent of the men that she was pursuing. After one hour she reached her destination. She could see a small cabin in the middle of a gorge. The lights were on and she could hear talking. From what she could tell there were seven voices. Having read each of the main members files she new their weakness but they were only human and that was the true weakness. Slowly she creped down the slope making no wrong moves.  She took pleasure in this. The danger the risk. But that was the fun part.
Now she was below the living room window. In side she could hear the men discussing what their next objective was. There were many ways of killing these men. Poison, Seduction, making it look like an accident. That was not her stile. Yah she could do it but her specialty was close up confrontation. And since SHIELD needed this thing done quick and fast she was going to do it. Unzipping her uniform her real attire was reveled. It was a long lustrous black dress. Loosening her hair she zipped up the dress. It had no straps and she wore a necklace with a turquoise stone the center of it. The dress fit her very closely but that was what she wanted. She had not told Fury this but there was something that this man had that she needed. So first she was going with the seduction before the all out approach,

Standing to her feet she pushed the cabin door open. The moon was shining behind her. The room was filled with the sweet perfume that she was wearing. It was no ordinary perfume. The scent was laced with Pheromones not a lot but enough to get the guys looking. They all stared at her until the leader of the group said “Men this is Miss Howlett she will be providing us with information” saying wit a smile. “Well maybe more than that” one of the other men said. “May we speak some where more privet” he said with a smile. “As you wish” she said nodding he head. He took her by the hand a assorted her to a cozy room. In the corner was a small bed with a desk by the window. After closing the door he said to her “Now what do you have” when he turned around to face her he soon noticed that she had gotten closer to him and was staring at him with a smile. He gazed back at her unable to speak. “We should get to business”. “We are” and with that she kissed him with incredible force. The man still shocked just stood there trying to gain his bearings. Then when he was starting to get the idea she stopped and placed her fingers on his lips. “I need do know one this before we get personal” he smiled “What?”. Touching his face she replied “Where is the disk”. “Right here” pulling out a small CD from his shirt. Talon looked at it for a moment and smiled. Kissing him one more time she walked over to the window. “What is the matter”. She slowly bent down and pulled the front of her dress up a bit which reviled a knife attached to her shoe. “Nothing personal just business” and those would be the last words he would hear.

She swiftly turned around and flung the dagger which impacted his pinning him to the door. The other six men must of heard the commotion and the door swiftly burst open. They all looked in horror at their dead commander with a dagger in his throat.  “You” the man in front said but before he could say any thing else. Talon leaped toward him unleashing her claws and jabbing them into his chest. Crouching on top ot the dead corps she looked at the others. They had their weapons and so did she. Calmly she stood to her feet and smirked. One of the men pulled out a gun and began to fire at her. She took some of the bullets but once she was close enough she used her right foot to kick the gun into her hands. “Sorry” she said as she pulled the trigger and fired multiple times at him. Dropping the gun she turned around to see what the other four were up to. Imminently when she id that. Another one ran up to her and before she new what had happened he had stabbed her with a knife. Glaring in to his eyes she whispered “Sorry”. In pain she pulled out the knife and stabbed the man with his own weapon. “Ok three of yah guys left, who next” she said. She stood still for a moment listening to where they were. Talon could tell that there was man behind her and she acted as if she did not. At the precise moment when he lunged toward her she turned around while unleashing her foot claw and decapitated him. The headless body fell to the floor. Letting out a sigh if grief she said “I wonder how their going to tell you families”. Some one then grabbed her arm and in a bluer of motion hurled her out the clad window.

Talon landed in the clod Russian snow. Getting up she saw the remaining tow men. On on her right and the other in her left. “You aint taking us down pretty girl” on of them said. Shaking her head Talon ran toward him. He stood ready for her thinking that he new what she was going to do but there was no way any one could get into the Vile, depraved mind of Talon. She leaped over him and wrapped her hands around his neck. “Hay you…” before he could finish there was a splash of blood and his body landed on the ground its neck slit. The once beautiful white snow was now stained in blood as well at Talons attire. Looking up she could hear the sound of a gun firing many times. It was the last man the finely guy. She fell to the ground in pain these were no ordinary bullets these were special. Walking toward her he kept firing at her no mercy but she would have shown him none.  Now standing over her with the gun pointed at her head he said “Any lat words”. H could hear a faint whisper from her lips but did not care and he she her in the head.  After laughing he proceeded into the cabin but stopped when he hear the girl speak again. Turning around he said “What”. Blood trickled all over her body and her face. Lifting her head slowly she said in a quivering voice “Geminie”. Then suddenly beside her a blue sword appeared out of thin air. It was levitated above the ground and Talons right hand began to glow blue. “What is this witch craft” The man shouted. Pointing her hand forward the sword quickly flew toward the main. Before he could move the sword drove through his chest and pinned him to the wall of the cabin.  Talon got to her feet and walked toward the body that appeared to be still breathing. Pulling gout the sword from the mans chest she licked the blood off it and looked at him “Sorry”. She then walked away into the mountains. After she was three miles away she pulled out communication device. “Fury this is X23 mission accomplished” “No loose ends” he asked. “One moment” Talon said while pulling out a small device with a button on it from her person. Pressing it the entire forest for mile was lit up with the large explosion. And the sound of it echoed though out the mountains. Speaking once again she said “Fury I leave no loose ends.”

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By power surge

time: 12pm

As a 21 year old man walked through the city streets, a shadow leapt from building to building staying perfectly in sync with it's prey, as the man began to walk into an alley, the shadow leaned forward, causing two gold eyes to reflect in the streetlights. "the time of your demise is close" the shadow whispered as it stood up, revealing itself as Surge. After waiting two hours, the man appeared again, surge leapt down onto the ground right behind him,pulled his great sword off of his back and impaled the man on it before disappearing into the shadows again       "one down six more to go"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight walked up the gravel road. Then he stopped to take in his serene surroundings. There was shrubbery, and trees, wildflowers, and natural ponds everywhere. It looked to be untouched, but Slight knew so much better than to take things at face value. After all, he didn’t look like a killer. He was much more of the under the radar type, and that is how he like it. Slight never wanted to be a celebrity, mostly because he didn’t want the pressure of falling hard on his face. But right now that was the least of his worries.

Continuing his amble up the long driveway, he began to wonder how he would kill Ira if he in fact was here. Pondering the options, he though maybe he would pull the blood from his veins, or maybe send a water drill through his lungs, or maybe just fill them with water and watch him squirm. Either way, Slight wanted Ira to suffer every bit as much as he had.

When he reached the front door, Slight noticed something very out of order. The door lock was broken. It only to a pinkies push to open the door. Due to the loose hinges, it swung open. Peering inside, there was no one in sight. Slight walked in, and looked in every ceiling corner, just to make sure no one was hiding behind him. Next he went to the hallways, then to every bedroom. No body was home. Whoever had been here was gone, but just in case an unwanted visitor showed up, Slight went to every bathroom and turned the water on. He broke the faucet from the shower heads, as to let every last drop of water out from the pipes.

He went out to the slosh hallways. The carpet was darkened by the water. Then there was a noise. Nothing to loud, but enough to make Slight go into kill mode. He opened his palm facing the saturated floor. This caused the water to rise in a streamed formation to the palm of his hand. Ripping the whip formation from the soaked floor, Slight continued his creep down the corridor. From the top floor of the prestigious house, he saw three men enter. He whispered “There not supposed to be here.” When he finished this comment, his eyebrow raised, intrigued at the emblem they wore. Nothing special, but it was a clear sign. These three guys were sent specifically here to kill the inhabitants. Luckily Slight had told his confidant to leave a day earlier.

One of them spoke up, he seemed to be the leader of the mercenary group. “Search the house, then burn it down, Those are the orders from boss man T.” Slight thought to himself, that he must be talking about Torrent. “Eye, Eye, Capt.” One of the younger mercs said in a jovial fashion, trying his best to add levity to the situation. They split up.

One went down the lower hallway to the kitchen, another went up the side stairs to the middle section of the grand estate, and the leader stayed put. Slight decided that these were just lackies, doing as they were told, and nothing more. Still, they had entered a place that they shouldn’t have, and for that life was the price.

First he went down the back stairs that led into the kitchen. Slight peeped around the corner using the water’s reflective surface as a mirror. Torrents guy was looking in the fridge for something. “God, for rich sons of bitc*** they sure don’t have much food.” He let out a chuckle. Slight thought to himself, “I hate people like that” Turning the corner all the while. Torrents guy closed the fridge as if he didn’t even notice that Slight had entered the room Creeping up behind him, Slight grabbed his head and made a hasty snap. The man dropped down to his knees, then he completed his journey by falling to the floor, face down. One down.

On to the next. Slight went around the back, as not to draw the attention of the leader in the front. Stealth, don’t you just love it? When he made his way back up the stairs, by flying, he found the second and youngest member of the team sent their to kill him. He had left the door open, as if he didn’t even expect anyone to be home. Boy was he wrong. The fatal mistake, was when he reached into the draw that had a picture on it. That was no ordinary drawer. It was Slights, and it had some of his most prized possessions. The young merc reached in and pulled out a pair of underwear. He began to sniff them.

Not caring at this point what the age, Slight out stretched his hand and sent a telekinetic wave to the youngster. This time he threw him towards the window, which made a crashing noise. One couldn’t be sure if he had live or not, but it wasn’t likely.

Boom. The door slammed open. “Who the hell are you?” The leader exclaimed out. “I could ask you the very same question.” Now the two were locked in a staring contest. The water that Slight had let run had made its way through the top floor. The floor was soaking wet. “Who are you, I’m not going to ask you again.” The leader of their little group had put his hand on his berretta 94, as a sign that he was serious. “I’m the guy that’s going to kill you.” Over the years Slight had trained his mind to contemplate as many possible ways to end situations, and this one had a perfect one. “I don’t think so” The lead merc pulled his gun out and pulled the trigger. That was all the threat he Slight needed. Using his ability of biological liquefaction, he in a sense melted into the already soaked floor. This action made impossible for the leader to know where he was. Slight traveled through the burgundy flooring, and reformed behind the man. Immediately after gaining full solidity, he put his hands around the mans neck. “Now you are going to tell me who sent you”

No words left his lip. This only made Slight tighten his grip.  “Uuukaaaeee uuuukkkaaaeee” he said in a stressed short of breath voice. Slight let go just a tad to allow air to once again flow through to the man’s lungs. “It was Torrent, he got his information about this place from some guy named I..I …I something. I can’t remember I swear.” Slight let go fully and pushed the man away. “Thank you, thank you.” Slight looked him square in the eye and said “For what?” Just as soon as what left his lips, Slight brought his hand up, which brought water in a spear formation with it. The water spear turned into an ice harpoon that impaled the lead mercs throat.

Outside, he checked the perimeter of for the man he through out the window. He was gone. “Damn” Slight thought. He continued his walk back down the gravel walkway. He took one last look back and put his hand in his pocket. At the gate, he pushed some numbers, and then he took off flying. In the distance, fire rained into the sky. The house had blown up.

Slight was now going back to Italy, where he would find Torrent’s hideout. But one thing still remained for him to do. That was gather fellow assassins. And he knew that Italy was a hotspot, so what better place than to start there?

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By power surge

after killing his target surge returned to his base of operations in Tokyo  and activated his laptop "Hello Surge we have located a group of assassins they seem to be gathering in Italy we would like for you to join them"

"acknowledge that I'm on my way" surge said as he took the earpiece out of his ear and made preparations for tomorrow's flight to italy 

*Frost*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By *Frost*
Italy. The heat was unbearable, even now in the night. It made the burns on her back pulsate, sending uncomfortable waves through her spine up to her head. She could feel every pint of blood being pumped through her veins. And it hurt. A lot. Drops of sweat pushed through her skin on her forehead, partly from the warm mediterranean climate, partly from the pain. It made her mad, mean, aggressive, violent. With other words: it set her in the right mood for the job.

After she had changed her prey it had lasted two days till she had found out where to find Torrent. The gangs, thieves and low criminals of Paris had soon learned to fear "The blue ghost" who only brought icy death with it. But inevitably they had given her what she wanted. Useless members of the criminal society had dangled from roofs, lost body parts, slowly been frozen to death and in general been seriously hurt till they had spilled their guts, some literally, about what they knew of Torrent. And a few phone calls later she had gotten a personal one woman flight to Italy with the friendly help of  France's ruling party, the 5th Republic.

The trace had undoubtingly lead to Torrent's summer house, a nice Italian style villa in the outskirts of Napoly. A high stone wall crowned with barb wire, soldati (Mafia soldiers) patrolling outside with MPs and guard dogs. Inside there would probably be weight sensors and laser grids which send their red fingers out to catch the unaware intruder into this fortress. They would fail when it came to Frost.  None could ever hope to catch her and none would ever succeed in this. But now it was time for action.

Scaling the wall by freezing her hands and feet to it right for the same time it needed to make her next step she entered the garden. The wonderful fragrance of roses, hyacinths, oleander and other Italina flowers ambushed her and tried to subdue her senses but she didn't let them, didn't allow it. Loosing her senses meant death. The soldato infront of her had no chance. She had landed behind him and a sudden thrust with an ice dagger between the ribs caused him to exhale his life once and for all. Like a puppet whose strings had been cut he fell to the ground, not even making a single sound. His fog was only a puddle that sickered into the ground at this time. A normal assassain would have proceeded at this point, hoping not to be discovered, hoping that the next patrol would not find the dead body of this one. But again Frost was different. She was not on a job here. If she had been she had slid in the house before anyone else noticed it, killed the target and exited without any traces. This was definitely not a job. This was personal. This was a message to everyone who thought he could play his funny little games with her. So she sneaked towards the back of the next guard, the ice dagger in her hand...

Half an hour later no one was alive in the garden anymore. It had become a garden of death and decay, the dead would be food for the plants now. The entry into the mansion was not a big problem, the contacts in the windows were easy to trick with a simple metal piece and faster than a blizzard Frost came over that house. Like an avenging angel she kneeled in the window frame and conjured icy mist that crept along the floor feeling around with unearthly fingers forcing itself into every small corner and revealing every laser inside that sent it crimson light through the darkness in the house. Once every single one of them had been shwon by the unforgiving cold of that mmist she forced it down on the floor, concentrating hard to strengthen the molecular structure annd covering the weight sensors with a thick layer of ice. Then and only then did she enter and made her way through the luxurious villa. The eyes of the great artists and the family members of Torrent stared down onn her from the pictures on the walls, testifying to the cruelties that would happen soon. As if to cry out, to save their lord. But they could not do anything. All they could do was bearing wittness to the coming disaster. Silently, like a plague of the lord Frost evaded the laser beams and entered every door at the sides to gut the throats of the servants who lived in the small rooms. Red bllod dripped on clear ice, a composition of death.  The whole game went on for an hour and in the end the house had become as lifeless as the garden. A dead ice palace... Now she stood before the living room, the big wooden doors towered above her and posed the last hindrance on her way to Torrent himself. From the living room she would get into his bedroom and there she would meet Torrent himself finally. All the punishments that she had dealt so far would be nothing to the hideous cruelties she would inflict on him. Soon... in a few moments.

Almost feeling something like anticipation she pushed the door open. Surprise awaited her. There were five soldati, sitting at the big living room table and eating their giant sandwiches, theirl weapons lying right next to the bread. For a short moment there was a time stop. Frost looked at the soldati and judged them, they on the other hand just stared at her in surprise. Not a single word was exchanged but both sides knew what would happen now. Killing. And reaction time would decide who would be the killer and who the killer. Frost acted first. Reacting in the blink of an eye she manifested two ice dagger in her hands and narrowed her blue eyes. They reached for their automatic guns. This would get ugly. This meant further bloodshed...

She would appreciate the training. Only seconds later the frozen bodyparts started flying.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By talon_x23

Time: 3:00AM

Talon stood at the top of a mountain peek looking yonder. She had recently completed her assignment and left nothing standing literally. Her thoughts were on what was to happen next. Would she return back to the X Men or would she not. The only thing she new for sure was that she was done killing. This mission made her do every thing she had tried not to do, kill. As the soft wind blew through her hair she said to herself “I don’t want to do this any more”. Talon wanted to be normal she wanted to be an every day 16 year old. From her back she pulled off a back pack and opened it. In it were some normal clothes for her to change into. So quickly she removed her previous attire and slid on a polar neck with a warm Jacked and some jeans with boots.

Watching the snow fall on the mountains she could not help but wonder why she did this. The sound of a helicopter soon shattered the silence and a rope ladder was thrown down. Looking up she could see the Pilot. Letting out a sigh of relief realizing that is was finally over. She climbed up the ladder until she reached the helicopter and shut the door. Looking over to her right she could see Fury sitting in the shadows.  “Well done Kinney” he said with a smile on his face “Don’t call me that, and I did what you asked now let my cousin go.”

He leaned back in his char and sighed. “No can do it’s not ever day I get X23 in my control and any way there’s one last thing I want you to do for us”. Talon was not shocked at his action actually she expected it. “Fury I aint your poster girl you can’t just use me, get Logan to do it at least he’ll listen why do you chose me?” she asked. “Well cause you aint Weapon X, you don’t hesitate, you don’t care how to do it as long as the job gets done.  See you’re a cold blooded killing machine.” Staring t him she new he was right. She was not like Logan in that scene. She would kill no questions asked but that did not mean she wanted to.
Lowering her head so she was staring at the floor she asked “What’s the final mission”. A sinister grin crossed his face as he stood to his feet “I was hoping you’d as that. Ok we have a contact located in Italy with confidential information and a lead.” “A lead to what” she asked wile sitting down. “A lead to this” Fury pointed to a computer screen located in the helicopter it showed some sort of device like a bomb on it.  “So we need you to get the information he had about this device and what it can do”. Talon smiled and tilt backward “Will do sir”. Fury was almost shocked at her reaction he expected much more hesitation. “Ok then ETA  6 hours so get some rest” he said while pointing to a small door.

Talon stood to her feet and walked toward her chamber. Opening the door she saw a small single bed with a sink and a desk. She did not mind small quarters so she just placed herself on the bed. Staring up at the sealing she new what she was getting herself into and it was no god. If Logan knew about this he would be furious but he was not here so she would continue on this path and find out where the hell it was going to lead her.

“Talon report to the ready room” Fury’s voice echoed over the inter com. So grudgingly she got to her feet. There was no need for her to change for she was still in the same clothes she was previously in. Walking through the door she saw Fury sitting in the same position he was in hours ago.  “We are read, you’ll be dropped near the coast of Italy make you way through to this address” as he said that he handed  her a small computer with a GPS on it “Once you get what you need I also need you to take this guy out he has a group of terrorists that will need to be delta with first.” handing her a picture of a man. She new this guy he was a senator and he was important but Talon never questioned her mission so why should she now. The doors of the helicopter soon opened and she could see the beautiful shores of Italy. Before Fury could say any thing Further she leaped out of the Helicopter and soared through the air. When she was at the right height she pulled her shoot and gilded until she landed on the roof of a house.

Removing her shoot she began her search for the contact know as Michel. “Ok lets see what did yah give me Nick.” The device was advance and showed her location and presumably the location of the contact. She new she would get no where fast by any means of transportation. The quickest way would be by foot. So swiftly she sprinted down the congested roads her long raven locks blowing in the wind. “ETA 1 kilometer” Talon new what that meant she new the metric units as well as the standard. She was getting close but suddenly the smell of blood filled her nostrils. Slowly she crept close to the wall until she could see around the corner a pool of blood. Getting closer she spotted the victim it was the contact. Running over to his body she discovered that he was still conscious. “What happened” she could tell he did not have much time so she needed to be brief. “It came they took it and going hit” he said his voice weasy. “not much time” he said his eyes slowly closed . Talon dropped the lifeless body and stood to her feet  unleashing her caws. “Ok not much time, not much time till what” she said “Who ever they were obviously got the bomb and were planning to detonate it some where but where?”

She passed beside the body for a while thinking of what to do first. Then finally she got it “Pisa, the men who probably kill this guy were the Terrorists,” a sigh escaped her killing more a more killing. The was beginning to set as Talon made her way behind the shops in back alleys. The heat of the day had not ceased at night. Sweat poured down her face and her hands wanted something to do. The great Tower of Pisa was coming into view as well as the many guards surrounding it. Stealthily from a distance she circled the tower trying to figure out which side had the least guards. When she was done walked out of the shadow and was in direct site of two guards on the southern side to the tower.”Hmm maybe we’ll have some fun,” the other commented.  “Excuse me” she asked “Yes mam” “My car seems to be unable to start could you lend me a hand.” The two men looked at each other and smiled “Sure where is it” “right this way” Talon said walking back toward the shadows.  They followed her until she was out of sight.  “Where could she have gone to” the one said to the other. Before they could come to a conclusion something came and pulled the one man into the darkness of the street.

Fear ran though the other man as he began to run back toward his post but just before he reached the clearing. She jumped behind him and slit his throat. The limp body fell to the ground its eyes still open. A smiled crossed her face as she stepped over the body and approached the tower. “Man” she said she new that the quickest way would not be by climbing the many steps so she was going to do something different. The wind howled through the city and the full moon shone above. Talons had were clenched tightly to the gaps of the tower as she scaled it. She made sure to have a good grip on what ever she holding on to. She had not fear of heights actually she liked being up so high with the wind in her hair.
“Ok well this is not the pest way” she said while using all her strength pulling her self form one point to another. If she was sweating before she was definitely sweating now. After 1 grueling hour she reached the tom. Using what ever power was left in her she pulled herself over the edge and on solid ground. Laying there her inhaled and exhaled as much air as she could. The good thing about being this high was that the air was clean. “Click” sitting up striate she looked around.  Eventually she had to forsake sitting and got to her feet. Slowly she climbed up the last flight of stairs and made it to the panicle. She looked at the city the moon illuminating it. “So they sent a girl to do an agents Job huh” turning around she saw a man she could not make out his entire face. “No” she quickly said. He raised a gun and pointed a pun at her chest. “well you pretty and all but sorry I have no time for fun in my line of work.” “Neither do I” after saying that grabbed his hand that clenched the gun and stared into his eyes. “Sorry” and the gun went off. The man fell to the floor on his knees and then lay on his back. She slid the gun in her belt and was about to walk down before “Tick, tick, tick”.

Her eyes soon widen as she gasped “The device” it was in the dead mans hand it seemed to be some typed of a bomb. She leaned down and picked it up as fat as she could tell she only had 5 minuets before detonation. Talon moved closer to the edge to get more light. It seemed to be electronic and needed some kind of access code do disarm it. She new that SHIELD would never arrive on time and that her only hope was to deal with this matter herself. 4 minuets had gone by and she was out of options. Until she got it “Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division, SHIELD” typing in the letters she could only hope that the man here was a former SHIELD agent that turned and that was why it was important to take him out and this device he created to get back at SHIELD. “Please work”

9 hours later

Dawn was approaching and Talon awoke. Getting to her feet she straitened out her attire and peered over the edge. It was a long way down but she new the quickest. From her back pack she pulled out a long string of rope. “Desperate times call for desperate measures”. She threw the rope over. Obviously the rope was not long enough but she new that. Tying to a post a held tightly to the rope looking one more time and the dead body she swung herself over the edge. Her hair was blowing franticly in the wind as she approached the end of her rope (literally) but not the ground. Before her hands lost hold of the rope she pushed her feet against the tower and free fell toward the ground. The impact was sudden and a bit painful. She landed on all fours ad crouched down to make it less intense. Straitened her self out she was about to head to the assassination point. “Freeze” a man yelled. Lights soon focused on Talon and an armada of men surrounded her. She raised her hands and sighed “Ok guys don’t want to hurt any one please” she pleaded. They did not move a mussel just kept their eyes one her as well as their weapons. 
She shook her hear “Ok then sorry”. She lunged at the commander he fired his weapon but that did not seem to stop her. She punctured his chest with her claws. The other men fired their weapons as they did she picked up the mans gun and shot at five of them. There were four let and that was a good thing cause Talon did not have time to dawdle. The ran toward one of them and grabbed the mans arm and inserting her claws into his head then throwing his dead body at the man across from her. He fell to the floor the body on top of him. She took this opportunity to take down the other two men. Bullets punctured her skin though she felt nothing. Pushing both men to the floor she jabbed her foot claws into their stomachs. Then turning her glance over to the other man he had gotten to his feet. She moved toward him but then he raised his hands and said “I surrender, I have a family hey don’t need their father dead, you may go on you way”. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at him. She could see he meant what her said and she could smell the scents of his children. Raising the gun from her hands and looking toward the ground she said in almost a whisper. “I………Am………Sorry” and she pulled the trigger. The father fell to the ground he had been shot in the heart. A tear rolled down her eyes as she dropped the gun and walked away. She had just killed a man that would have shown her no harm. The area was filled with the body’s of the men that she killed.

The sun slowly rose as morning had approached. Talon sat stooping on top of a pizza parlor listening to people talking. They had families they had lived when she did not. “Hay you, you’re the one” a man shouted from the ground below. Her presence was not only known to the men that she killed. She did not move or change her glace. Suddenly the foot steps of men cam up the stairs until they reached the roof that she was seated on. “Come and fight up so animal”. Her eyes soon filled with anger and hate. She tightened he fist and got to her feet. The men smiled as she looked at them until she unleashed her claws. Their smiles turned to fear in a second “You should not have said that.”

1 hour later

Talon was still seated on the same roof but now she was sitting curled up in the center. She was afraid scared for surrounding her were the dead body’s. She did not hat happened all she new that was that she killed them for no other reason that calling her an animal. She was whimpering but she new the truth. Her eyes soon shifted away from her bloody hands to another roof top where and was stood holding a rifle. She then looked toward the streets where there was some sort of parade and leading it was the man she needed to take out. Wiping the blood off her face she leaped form one roof to another. When she reached the same place where the so called assassin was she said so he could hear “Your not going to do that” he turned around but he did not seem afraid “And your going to stop me”. All she said was “Yes” out of her belt she pulled the dagger to her hand. He looked at it and snickered. “Whatcha gona do”. There was nothing she could say the next thing that took place was with out warning but Talon ever gave it.

She picked up the rifle of the now dead assassin with a dagger in his forehead. and aimed it at the mans occipital lobe. Talon was an expert marksmen and she had good aim. She placed her hand slowly on the trigger and waited for the man to get at the exact point. A second passed and then she pulled the trigger. The town square echoed with the gun shot. Talon quickly ducked behind the small wall on the roof so that she could not be seen .She could hear the panic screams and sound of the people. She placed her hand over her mouth to avoid a scream from coming out. “Fury to X23 come in is the mission successful?” there was a pause till she spoke her voice broke as well a her soul. “Yes mission completed, no need to pick me up Fury I’ll be here it you need me”. She then deactivated the communication device and remained motionless thinking of what she had just done.

Talon was now at the docks the sun was setting once more and her clothes were stained with blood. She had crossed the line of following her mission. She could have left that man to assassinate the senator she did not have to do it. She did not have to kill the assassin but she wanted to. Tears rolled down her eyes as she watched the waves splash water on her. She just realized that there was no going back. She was X23 she was an assassin and the only pleasure she had in life was to kill and there was no escaping the fact.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By power surge

Upon waking up Surge leapt down from the rafter he slept onto the floor ,stood up and stretched causing his back to crack, then put on a black shirt, grabbed his leather jacket from the coat rack, walked outside, leapt up into the air, opened his wings and flew toward Italy

"Surge, it seems that you aren't  the only using your "talents" to get rid of some unwanted people, we have files of assassins from all over the world  there's a girl called Talon she's about 16 years old and the best  in Russia,if you meet her be careful"

"Acknowledge that I'll be careful" surge said as he flew over and landed on top of an old rooftop

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Sojourn_

Landing in Italy, after blowing up the evidence he left behind, Slight felt a little exhausted, but there was no time for being tired. He had much business to attend to. After touching down in the small town of Carberra he took a detour to a special spot known only by assassins in the area. This place was known as the Sheath. It was a little spot that housed, fed, and supported a lot of crime in the area. Slight walked in through the wooden door. Thinking to himself that a oak door wasn’t much of a protection against people like him

When he reached the bottom of the steps, everyone that was inside turned and looked at the new comer. “And who do we have here?” said one of the older men inside. Slight spoke up and cleared his voice “I’m new in town, and I was told by a friend that this was a safe place, someone like me could go to regenerate, and get some rest, away from the troubles of the job I do.”  “And what job may that be” Candidly Slight replied “I’m a contract killer” The old man said “Well then, why didn’t you say so, Come in, and pull up a chair” The welcoming nature of the man was a refreshing. It was a definite difference from the usual lone ranger ways of many others like him.

Sitting down at the same table as the old man, Slight exhaled. “What is your quarrel son, the only reason one comes to this place is to either seek refuge from someone they couldn’t kill, and that someone is after them, or if they are just too old, like myself, to do what they do best.” The inquisitive look on his face gave Slight the impression that he wanted him to tell the full story of why he was there. But, that wasn’t a possibility, because he was one of the people that killed the same people sitting in the room. Quickly making up a lie on the spot “I am pretty new to this whole life, and a week ago, I was contracted to off a guy named Slight, but he was relentless when we were fighting.”

“Oh, do you mean Slight of the Guild of Shadows, part of the Inner Circle. Yes we here at this table know that story well. Each of us has a million stories of how they stopped one of our plans. And yes we know about Slight, he was very good at his job. You know, Horus, leader of the Guild, picked him especially for his specific talents, as he did the rest of the Inner Circle. But now that whole organization is gone, Horus’s son, Ira usurped power by somehow killing the Inner, and his father.”

Still playing his role, he Slight nodded his head, with intrigue. Again the man began to speak, and Slight though he would never shut up. “ That Ira, I hate him with every fiber of my being, he’s so cocky. He thinks he deserves everything, and doesn’t warrant a thing. All he does is use others to get what he wants.” Slight replied “I’ve never met him, so I won’t judge.” The old man laughed and said “Ah, yes the words of a babe. In this game we play, you have to make split second decisions on whether you like someone or not, helps with the killing.”

“Thank you, very much, you’ve been a big help.” “No problem youngin. You go and do what you have to, stay alive, I can tell you have a lot of potential.
While talking to the man, Slight had let his guard slip down. In the dark corner, there was a woman wearing hood. She had been watching him since he walked through the oak door. Right before he left she called out for him. “Young man, what did you say your name was?” “My name is uhhh, Jeremy.” “Jeremy you say, and you say that you fought Slight of the Guild?” “Yes, I did” Slight said with a hesitation. “That can’t be, because in all my years I’ve never seen someone fight themselves.”

“What!!” He exclaimed. At this point everyone was standing up. The old man even. “I don’t know what your talking about, I’m not Slight, he’s dead, that man said so.” She replied “Well you look very alive and kicking to me” Right now wasn’t the time for him to look even the slightest bit suspicious. “No, no you must be mistaken.” She interrupted “No, I’m very, very sure of myself, you see, I’ve seen you before, and you’ve seen me, you may not remember, but it’s true, your name is Slight, and you worked for those goodies in the Inner Circle.”

The old man spoke up “Is it true son, what am I talking about… of course it’s true.” This comment reminded Slight of what business he was in. The cold shoulder you can get, the instant treachery, it was a like a blast of realization. “Who are you” Slight asked the woman” “No one, special” All the while raising her arm from out of her shall showing her insignia on her arm. It was the symbol for Torrent. How could he have been so foolish, of course there would be Torrents guys everywhere. He had let one of them escape, and now he was a target.

“Okay, fine, I am Slight, what are you going to do about it?” “So bold, for a man in your situation.” The woman uttered. “You ought to be more gracious that we all don’t shoot and stab you right here, but no we will let you run, so that we may chase you. There’s nothing like the chase. Backing away now, knowing that he was pegged. Slight left the underground pub like hideout, and hurried to his next destination. No doubt she would warn Torrent before he got there, but there was something that told him that it wouldn’t even matter.

Every assassin in Italy knew where Torrents place was. But no one dared go near it for he had friends in the highest and lowest of places. After his flight to his place, Slight saw something utterly unexpected. The magnificent garden surrounding Torrent’s estate was stained with bodied, and blood. The air around the house was noticeably colder than expected. “What the hell” Slight said as he landed towards the side window. It had already been opened. Levitating up to the window, Slight went in. Just as he expected, there was a trail of bodies and blood. Cautiously walking down the halls, Slight heard a commotion. Whatever force was bold enough to come here, was also good enough to take out Torrents impenetrable defenses. Slight turned the corner to a wall that had windows. Then something burst through bringing with it a wisp of frozen air. He looked at it when it hit the floor. It was an arm. Then a let came through. “Who the hell is doing this?”

He had had enough. He had to find out who was behind the glass.” Sending a telekinetic blast through the window, to completely destroy what was left, he leapt through. Inside the seal room a woman stood holding an ice dagger, a man’s shirt. She swiftly slit his throat. Amazed at her level of skill, but also wary of whether she was a friend or foe. Considering the circumstances, killing Torrents men and all, it was more likely that she was here for the same reason he was. That was the last of the guards. “Who are you, and what are you doing here? Slight asked in a ready battle stance, just in case she wasn’t a friend.   

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ruin Cross

It was murder…he wrote. It was pain the fueled him. It was the sight of blood, which bestowed upon him giving him anxious urge of satisfaction. To him it was a game. It had always been a game. It was always be a game. A game with no rules, no boundaries and one reward. Pleasure. No matter what conditions of crisis humanity had come to endure, he always shed blood on the streets. Turning his back on the difference between the innocent and the guilty. He didn’t care who was killed or why they were killed, the only thing that mattered was that they were killed. Some did it for money, other for power. He did it for entertainment. He was a murderer, psychopath, an executioner, but more specifically he had become a human massacre.

He stood beside the magnificent structure known as the Eiffel Tower. It conquered him greatly in physical size, but mentally he stood just as high if not higher. In one hand he clutched the hilt of a eleven inch scarlet dagger. The color and the condition illustrated times of much warfare. In his other hand, a forty-four magnum revolver. Both weapons had become mentally ad emotionally bound to his skill. Used in ways the average human mind could not conceive. He ignored the eerie stench of the dead man who lay with his skull beneath Ruin’s foot. A large bullet hole was apparently straight through his head. Smoke had still drifted from the revolver’s tip, as Ruin elevated it. Blowing away the gray cloud with a puff of his cool breath. He holstered the firearm and sheathed the blade, while recovering a mechanical device from his waist. An old tape recorder. He pressed the record button, as he spoke. 

“In a world, where humanity is not humane…to be killed is a gift, and today is Christmas for everybody.”

His finger mashed down on the stop setting as he, clipped the device back to his belt. He commenced to his next victim, who would be picked randomly. But he was stopped in his tracks. After several steps, he felt cold steel pressed against his neck. “So you’re the guy everyone been gossiping about. I hear they call you the angel of death. You don’t look very tough to me.” Ruin could smell the smell the scent of the cigarette being puffed between the amateur’s lips. “Looks can be very deceiving.” Following the words came flow of swift actions, Ruin tiled his head to the left, as his black-coated earring rolled down his arm into his palm. With a closed fist, he turned around not giving this rookie any time to retaliate, and stuffed the small ball into the man’s mouth. He hit the ground and rolled to take cover, as the man’s head exploded. Leaving an eye wrenching sight. He stood, dusting the grass from his arm and cracking his neck. He lifted up his trench coat, which had been laid across a large rock and tossed it over his shoulder. The question still exist, why was that guy out for him. He was not a contract killer anymore. He had no reason to be bothered.

He proceeded into the city, sticking to the shadows as if publicity would end him for good. His stealth was immaculate, he had the silence of a sneaky alley cat. He maneuvered through, the city. Being seen only by darkness himself. He as sly, he could walk in a police station and back out with no problem. He was just that good. The time was 2:11 in four more minutes the elementary children would be released. He leaned against the building, with a Cuban cigar one his pale lips. He pressed his finger against its tip as the fire began to feed. He could hear the cheerful youth flee from the premises. Waiting for the perfect moment he grabbed the red haired Caucasian boy. Holding his mouth sealed shut and dragging him to the back of school. He felt a cold wind blow across his face, as without any emotion he released the boy. His mouth dropped and he gasped. At the familiar wind temperature.

“Frost.”       

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By talon_x23

She sat there at the dock her long black locks blowing in the wind. She had stopped the tears but not the pain. As she watched the brilliant blue sea rock this way and that she envied it. Being able to go where it please and nothing can stop it. Her emerald eyes gazed up at the full moon. Its essence astounding her ever time. There was a part of her that wanted to embrace the other side but there would always be something holding her back. A sigh escaped her mouth as she reached down and touched the water. Her fingers remained there for a moment while she attempted to find her true destiny. “I can’t go back not now I’ve come to far and there is no redemption for the things that I have done.” The waves splashed on her face as the wind blew more fiercely.

Brushing her hair out of the way she stood to her feet and began to walk to a bar. Thought she was only 16 she appeared to be 19. She had the mind of an adult and the control. She never experienced a child hood. Truth be told she never was a child. Fighting her fist she entered the bar. There were a couple of men sitting in the corner drinking their beer. Now Talon did not drink but she would now and then just to get some stuff off her chest. Sitting on a chair she made eye contact with the bar tender and said “Give me the strongest stuff yah got” he looked at her in astonishment. She glared back at him and unleashed her claw part way so that he could see it “I’m in a hurry” quickly he got into action and obeyed her wishes.

Then men sat there and watched the girl intently their motives perverse. “Hay yah see that girl there” the one man said to his friend “Yah I got dibs” and they all backed out laughing. Talon could hear the discussion but did not care at the moment her thoughts were on something else. “I am an assassin I’ve been trained to kill how can I not”. She thought “Um here miss” the bartender said shaking. She grabbed the glass and gulped it down in one go passing it back to the Bartender “Another”. He did not hesitate this time and did what she wished.  “I don’t know what’s right any more maybe there is not right just me”. She leaned back in hr chair looking out of the window across from her. “Hay missy” a man taped her on her shoulder. She turned around and looked at him.

“What?!” “Haven’t seen yah around here before” “Good” she quickly replied she new men and what turned them on and it was always her. He grabbed her hand and moved up to her face and stared into her eyes. “You wana know some thing” he whispered. She said nothing only stared back at him “I think we’re going to have fun tonight.” A switch went off in her head and she broke from his grip “Please I do not need this not now” she pleaded. “To bad gorgeous” he said getting closer to her again. She knew that if she did not do something that virginity would be out the window. She attempted to run out the door but the rest of the men were blocking it “Come on missy not so fast” she looked at then and sighed. “I did warn you”. “I should give these men a fair fight” she thought which meant no claws.

One of them moved toward her wanting to grab her shoulders. She leaped over him and grabbed his arm pinning it behind him twisting it. She whispered in his ear “I could kill you if I wanted” she then tossed him into another man and sent the two flying into a table. The other man picked up a chair and was going to hit her with it. She swung around and grabbed the mans hand glaring at him with a sinister smile on his face. She then with her other hand grabbed the chair and broke it on his head. He stumbled a bit but that was all she needed. Next she kicked him in the stomach he fell to the floor trying to regain his breath. She ran toward the other tow and made  a split in the air unleashing both her foot claws and driving then into both of the men’s necks. When she landed she realized what she had just done. She did not intend to hurt any one but instead she had already killed two men.

“Holly sh!t it’s one of those mutants,” The man yelled to the other four. “Oh crap” she said unleashing her claws in each hand. Then men took out their weapons one held a knife and charged toward her with not very good accuracy. She leaped over him and ran toward other to and jabbed her claws through their chests. The one was able to move out of the way but that did not stop her. She spun around and used her foot claw to slice his chest. The man fell to the ground screaming in pain. She picked up the mans body and flung it out the window. She was aroused and awake. That beer must have gotten to her. Crouching down she smiled “Come and get some” but from behind the man with the knife grabbed her by both arms and but the knife at her neck “Gotcha” he said. She looked at him and sighed “Not for long”. She kicked the man in the spot and he lost his grip on the weapon. She got some distance form him but he the flung the knife at her. In a bluer of motion Talon grabbed the knife with her teeth and threw it back at the man puncturing the gut.

By this time she had been affected by the alcohol but she was not drunk just different. Her emotional state was more loose she was more calm and feminine. Looking around the room she sighed in amazement “Dang, If I’m this good when I’m drunk Hell I must be great when I’m sober.” She looked over to the bar tender who was shaking in his boot. She felt a bit light headed but was still fully aware.

She returned to her seat and asked for a glass of water and the bartender was more than happy to give it to her. She sat there her legs crossed sipping her glass of water. Her long black hair strung behind her and her green eyes looking at the moon. They then changed in appearance changing form her emerald green to midnight blue. The body’s of the dead men surrounded her and her clothes had strikes of blood on it. A smile crossed her face as she thought “Maybe this assassin gig aint to bad”.

*Frost*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By *Frost*
Silence. Finally there was silence. The screams of the bodyguards had ceased to nothing. The breath of the dying had stopped. Leaving only silence. Like a frost giant she towered amidst the broken, abused and mutilated bodies. Or better to say body parts. This time she had not held back. Not so short before her aim. Mercilessly she had slaughtered them like cattle like they deserved. With her ice daggers, with her innate freezing abilites, partly with her own hands. Necks were broken, limbs disconnnected, hearts punctured, eyes and throats torn out by bare hands. Blood covered the whole nightmarish scenery up to the ceiling, it dripped fromm the lamps even now joining the big puddles on the floor again. her pure white hair had become pink by the blood that stained it. Carelessly she let go of the dismembered body whose throat she just had slid with her dagger and wiped the blood from her face. She would come upon Torrent like a fury of old, clad in the blood of his servants. And nothing, no one, would prevent this. There was no saving him any more. Probably he sat huddled in his bedroom , shivering in one corner, holding tightly to his revolver in that he set so much faith. Only god himself, if he existed what she severly doubted, could save him and something told her he was not in the mood to today. Mercy was reserved for good men.

But before she could take the final step her attention was directed towards another door. She could not hear him but feel him. When Frost had decreased the temperature in the whole house he was something warm that moved through it like an alien elemen. His pure presence changed the circulation of cold air in there and told her of his size and built. tHe was an expert, one of the best, perhaps even THE best. If it had not been for that one single detail she would not have noticed him at all. Without jealousy she admitted that he was better than her when it came to sneaking. Like so many other things it was just an obervation without judgement. Judgement was wrong. It lead to mistakes. Mistakes were bad. They lead to death. She would not be goaded by her emotions to make mistakes. She was brought up in another fashion. So  she waited and readied herself. She entered that certain state of mind that made thinking unnecessary. When her instincts took over, when The Cold filled her and guided her movements, when everyting became clear and without any ambiguities. The state that the old buddhists called Zen and that her sefu called "The Blizzard", the legendary acting-without-thinking. Ready to deal death in cold blood she closed her eyes and prepared another ice dagger in her right hand. The strike would be swift and deadly.

He bursted into the room in a way that was to be expected from the trained assassin. Fast, suddenly to use the full advantage of surprise. Through her closed eyes she could see him, everything of him. The waves that emitted from him, circular waves that told of an innate power that was very similiar to hers. She could see every weak spot onn his body, spots where the warmth of his body concentrated, where a lot of blood was pumped through to support them. One blow to this regions could be fatal. While he took a defensive stance she waited for the right moment to strike. When The COld which knew no mercy would tell her to act. She waited and waited. Seconds expanded to eternities as she waited for the right moment, that precious moments that made the difference between life and death. Then something happened that threw her off guard.

“Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

It was not the question itself that did this. She did not await fromm a professional to make such a mistake but it didn't surprise her. Some things had just to be taken as they appeared. No, it was another thing. This would have been the perfect moment. Why did The Cold not tell her to attack? What was so special about this man that even the unnforgiving element which allowed no mistakes spared him? Was he not supposed to die? Maybe for once in her life Frost had to take a real risk. Get herself into a situation that she could not control.

"I am Frost, member of the old race of Cryomancers. And I am here to teach Torrent things he should have learned a long time ago. Once I am done he will never make any mistakes again. I do not know who you are or what you are here for but I command you not to get in my way or you will have to bear the consequences. If you want to join me you are welcome. Just do not hinder me"

With that being said she entered Torrent's bedroom.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Thunderstone

Time:12:35 am
Day: Tuesday
As Trent approached the back of the truck began to smell the oh to familiar stench of sulfur which could only mean one thing theyre close. He scanned both sides of the road to detect if there was any activity none. But I was sure I smelled it, not long after saying those words all the street lights began to flicker on and off followed by an even more intense smell of the demonic element. Shit! Trent knew he was in trouble and he knew gthat if he didnt act fast he would be captured. For Trent death was impossible but suffering through torture brought on a much greater fear since there would be no release from it. Thinking fast he made a run for it towards his car. It didnt take long for the what apeared to be black smoke from a distance but was actually concentrated human hatred, emotionless, and incorporeal, to start to chase him down. Trent rushed and manged to grab a crucifix as quickly as he possibly could. He then began chanting Exorcizamuteh Omni Imundu Spiritu Omnis Legio Omnis Congretatio Et secta Diabolica and with that the demonic mass retreated. But the demon mass was hell bent on capturing Trent. Angered by being rebuked it quickly found a pedestrian and shoved itself down his throat then within seconds the pedestrian was no more instead a walking meat suit carrying an infernal diabolical sec. No longer did the body carry eyes showing humanity but instead eyes blacker then night itself it was clear this was a case of possession.
Shit......... Trent was better off with the smoke as now he had to becareful not to over damage the body or risk killing an innocent. Well so much for using this he held the crucifix knowing that the moment the demon had entered the body it had grown imunity towards almost all holy icons. Thinking fast Trent grabbed his flask containing holy water and attempted to charge at the now possessed body of the individual but to no dismay he made it half way there when the demon decided it had seen enough with a flick of its hand tossed Trent onto another car. Having fun said the demon hehehe.... You bet  Trent focused all his anger and strength and broke the demons hold on him pinning him down he forced the body to ingest holy water all while chanting in ancient latin. half way through the demon began to laugh "im only the begining more will come" And ill be ready replied Trent and with that demon spued from the civilians mouth onto the street where it began to receed into what looked like a miniature portal to hell. Only the begining great. Trent to a miniature tube containing hard wiskey and mix it with the holy water and began to drink thinking to himself Only the begining....... 

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Sojourn_

The two stood eye to eye. He anxiously awaited her response, which he new would be curt. Assassins were never the loquacious type that would usually end up in death. Also, giving spiels was just cliché. She said "I am Frost, member of the old race of Cryomancers. And I am here to teach Torrent things he should have learned a long time ago. Once I am done he will never make any mistakes again. I do not know who you are or what you are here for but I command you not to get in my way or you will have to bear the consequences. If you want to join me you are welcome. Just do not hinder me"

Slight thought to himself that this woman was defiantly a well trained assassin, and he wasn’t about to make a wrong move that might result in death. His battle ready stance would read to anyone that he wasn’t to be trifled with. But the woman also didn’t seem to be very scared, or intimidated. She had already formed an ice dagger in her hands from her previous rampage on Torrents goons. Slight did marvel at her ability to control ice. Her power was very, very similar to his. Ice, a cruel substance. She used as masterfully as he did, and yet there was something that held her back. Both of them, knew that each other were here for reasons not for each other.

He replied to her words. “I am not the enemy, we are both here for the one reason and one alone. To kill Torrent, I don’t recognize you, so I will assume that you are not from these parts. But it doesn’t surprise me that you are here, Torrent has enemies everywhere. Suppose we work together?” The woman nodded her head in agreement.

The two sub zero assassins walked onward to Torrents room. Slight could only think how he would try to plead for mercy, or try to run. Which was futile since he was going to die tonight. Even though they were inside the mansion, Slight could feel the moons presence. Watching over him like a celestial father.

There it was, like a kings doors were, lavish, painted with the finest design imaginable. Saying to the looker, “I am regal, anything lower than royalty is not allowed in” Even without saying speaking, Torrent’s ambient arrogance was unbearable. Like he was untouchable. Slight looked over at Frost who looked all to ready to do some more maiming. Raising his leg, he used all his might to kick the doors open.

At first there wasn’t anything in plane view. It seemed as if Torrent had left the building. But that couldn’t have been. There was no place he could have gone. Frost’s ice had completely frozen any means of escaping. Slight himself would have had to water down to get inside. Then there was a glimmer of sound. The faintest of sounds, one which couldn’t have been heard, if had taken a breath in that same instance. Turning his head to the corner chair, there was nothing. When he walked over to the seat there was an overturned glass. Behind it was a trail of liquor. Bending down on one knee, Slight looked under the bed. There was nothing under it, but a door. Slight telekinetically moved the bed out of the way, revealing a trap door. Instead of opening up, like a door, it slid, allowing someone to escape, or in this case hide, without making a cacophony.

Slight slid the door open, revealing a network of tunnels. He and Frost jumped down. They both began to walk in silence down each twist and turn, until they came to another sealed room. This one was bolted up down, and side to side. “Frost could you take care of this?” She gladly walked to the door, and formed an ice dagger, that she pierced through the door, and cut out a smaller door way. They walked through. And there was Torrent, sitting in a wheeled chair, with a cup of something in his hand.

“What took you so long?” He asked as if he was waiting for them both. Frost stepped forward, like she was going to off him right then and there. “Wait, I need something from him, and somehow I don’t think he is going to deny me, and if he does, then I’ll just have to make him talk.

Torrent spoke again. “What do you want to know, I will tell you everything you want to know, that filthy rat Ira, has crossed me for the last time.” Unsurprised by what he said, Slight asked him “Where is he” Torrent replied “I don’t know, but the last time I heard from that rat bastard he was in Spain, building up his forces. Like mine weren’t enough.”
Slight spoke again “Thank you, you’ve served you purpose” Slight then looked over at Frost, “I’ll meet you outside.” This statement gave her the go ahead to do with as she pleases with Torrent. It was about time for him to die.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By talon_x23

Talon wondered down the some what empty streets of Italy trying to figure out her next move. But all the time she had the oddest feeling that she was being watched. It started back at the bar and seemed to be following her. Smelling the air she could pick up a scent but none that she was familiar with.  The wind howled passed her as she made her way through the dark back streets of Italy. She could hear her pursuer getting closer and was not about to walk into a trap. She stopped dead and did nothing for a second or two. “Alight who are you why are you following me and what do you want” she said in a less than friendly tone.

“I saw your performance and think that you are worthy of siding with me” ok now she was curios. She turned around but could not see the face of the individual only out line. “Wait you want to higher me?” she said unsure of his reacting. “Precisely” Talon new how to barter but she was not about to become a gun for higher not just yet. “Sorry but I got my own problems at the moment.” She said turning away from the man. Just then she could hear something heading toward her at a great speed. Swiftly she turned around and grabbed the object that was headed toward her. It was a knife that had been aimed to hit her in the back. Looking to where the figure once stood he had disappeared. But then she spotted something. A small piece of paper that lying on the same position that her little attacker was. Picking it up she read it aloud “Ira” There was a number on it obviously if Talon was to change her mind. She placed the not in the back of her jeans and continued on her way. “Wow now I got some one stalking me great, just great”.

Day soon approached and Talon needed to get to Spain she had one more thing she needed to do. It was seven in the morning and the sun was rising. She needed a care but there was no point Europe was a small place and she new that no matter where she would go it was going to take long. Walking behind a corner she summoned her sword. The beams of sunlight bounced off it and lit up the alley. Looking at her reflection in the sword she whispered “Geminie”. Almost in an instant Talon was teleported to some forestry are in Spain. Looking around she at least new that here she would be safe and be able to think peacefully. She sat down beside a tree and breathed in the fresh air. She pulled the not out of her jeans and looked at it.

Questions started to surface in her mind “Who is he, why would he want me and where do I ft into all of this?”. Smelling the note she got a lock on Ira scent. She had done this to all her targets and she had just made him one. For the only fact that she was curios. The soft breeze blew past her face and she listened to the sounds of the forest and its inhabitants. She was calm until the sound of helicopters broke the silence. Her eye shot open and she leaped into her feet just in time to see one of SHIELD’s cannons aimed at her. Leaping out of the way the blast just missed her. She rolled back on her feet and looked at the air craft. She began to growl a bit and unleashed her hand claws. The air craft landed along with three others. Both of her hands were placed in front of her and her teeth had grown and were showing as if they had just angered an animal.

Fury then stepped out of the craft and looked at the girl. “Oh so sorry to intrude we were just looking for our little device.” Talon remained in her stance and glared at him. Soon dozens of SHIELD agents surrounded her and pointed their weapons at her. “No” Talon snarled at Fury. She was way more Feral right now and she did not care. Her eyes were bright yellow and in cat formation. “I don’t want to ask you again X23”. A sinister smile crossed her face “Then don’t”. Fury sighed “Then I guess we will have to be doing things the hard way.” Her snapped his fingers and instantaneously they pointed their guns at her and the weapons began to charge. Talon shook her head “Fury you’ll never learn” In a bluer of motion she leaped  backward and jabbed her claws into the chest of the agent. The body dropped to the floor and Talon crouched on top of it and the fun had begun.

The first wave of men which were about 10 started to shoot at her with metallic bullets that hurt like hell. They were most likely laced with some sort of poison. Getting off the first victim she ran toward the first ten. Unleashing her foot claw she flipped in the air and slashed the first three men’s guts. Grabbing one of their weapons she fired at another twos heads. She then felt bullets puncturing he skin from behind turning around her eyes pierced the men. She dogged the remaining shots and stabbed two of the men in their necks then using their body’s she gained the right momentum to spin in the air and decapitate the other. She licked the blood from her claws and continued to the last two. From behind she was then stabbed in the back by the one and shot at from the front by the other. She moved her foot behind her and sliced the mans feet making him fall. Pulling out the knife she immediately threw it at the man in front.

She had bout fie seconds before then next wake of attackers came. She could hear the charging of weapons above her and quickly began to run. The first shot from the cannon just missed her by blowing up the scenery to her right.  She sprinted through the forest not looking back obviously all this shooting was attracting lots of unwanted attention. The explosion of the weapons could be heard from miles away. “Why the hell am I doing this” she thought. Suddenly she turned around and stretched out her right hand and called her sword. Holding it tightly she waited till the one helicopter was just about to fire.

With great force she leaped into the air and raised her sword. The moment her weapon came in contact with the helicopter it unleashed a large explosion that pushed Talon back toward the ground. She soon got back to her feet and soon realized that she had made a small crater. Quickly she jumped just in time to miss the falling air craft. A Large explosion scattered pieces of the craft and once again pushed Talon in the air. She was blasted through many trees and bushes and her arms were full of scratches and were bleeding badly but she had just begun. Staggering to her feet her wounds soon healed but those mere seconds gave SHIELD the advantage they needed. 20 armed men stood in front of her and there were still three air crafts that she needed to attend to. Her jeans now had red stains on them of hers and the blood of her victims. Her hair was loose and knotted her eyes where wild and feral. Her claws where stained with blood and she was ready for round two. But then smelling that air she picked up the scents of two individuals. One of then she new and another she did not. Who ever they were they were going to have to wait cause her preoccupied on the battle ahead and boy was she wanting it.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By power surge

Upon seeing the battle between talon and fury surge activated his earpiece
"I have visual contact with Talon. She just fought nick fury and he summoned about 20 armed men I'm going  to assist" Surge said into the mouthpiece as he leapt down from the rooftop and landed right behind some of the men. "Excuse me, but this doesn't quite seem like a fair fight twenty against one" Surge said as he grabbed two of the men in front of him and threw them into  their comrades "surround him"  one of the men said. As the circle of men around Surge shrank Surge let loose a roar and transformed into his hybrid form knocking everyone away from him like they were bowling pins. upon making sure everyone, but talon was knocked out, Surge took off and returned to his base     

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By talon_x23

She watched as the dragon like creature came to her aid. She should have been relived because of this but she wanted to kill “Oh well” she thought to herself. But as soon as he had appeared he was gone. Talon walked over the unconscious body’s of the SHIELD agents. “Man he’s good” she said. Picking up a weapon she sat herself up in one of the trees and sat there waiting. She never ran from a fight no matter weather her opponents were unconscious there would be not point slaughtering then in their sleep. She leaned her back against the tree and placed the gun at her feet which were crossed. Unleashing both claws in both of her hands she began to sharpen them. The sound of metal against metal echoed around the area. She had only realized it now but she was in a valley. She soon noticed the men starting to wake up and a smiled crossed her face. “Ok that’s a start”. Before she new what had his her she found her self once again being flung through the air by a large explosion from behind her. Landing on her feet she turned around and could see the remaining three SHIELD choppers aiming their cannons on her. Her eye returned back to their feral form as she brushed her hair aside. Her clothes were jagged and torn even more server she looked like a daemon child with the blood on her face and body. Some of the men had regained their consciousness and quickly got to their previous positions and now we were back to before Talon had a score to settle with SHIELD and she did not intend to take them out while they slept she was going for the all out approach and she new they would give her exactly that.. 

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By power surge

" don't these guys ever get the idea that they can't even hope of winning" Surge said with a sigh "ah well, might as well make myself known" he unfurled his wings and took off to where Talon was. "thank got for the bug I placed on her" and landed on the branch just above her. all of a sudden Surge heard the sound of choppers coming "great now I have to share airspace with unwanted guests" Surge chuckled as he shook his head  before he  leapt up into the air and unleashed a fireball from his mouth at one of the choppers which caused it to explode into pieces  "one down, two to go"  he said as he shot a daggertail out of his right arm and wrapped it around one of other choppers tail, then began to pull it down, which caused it to crash into the ground. After causing two of the choppers to crash, the last chopper called in for reinforcements.  'great we got more enemies in bound" Surge said as he  leapt down beside talon scaring her.    

*Frost*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By *Frost*
Torrents death had neither been nice nor pretty. For half an hour his screams had filled his lonely room beneath the floor. And as his blood had splashed on the walls and the cracking of his bones drowned out his own screams of agony, as ice shards were driven in into his neural system and electrical shocks ran through his body, as the skin was peeled from his body and parts of him flew across the room Frost felt a small relief. One more death after this and she could return to her greater task. He died like a man though. She had to give him that. Sure, he screamed like the cacophony of the damned, who would not if in his place, but not once did he beg for mercy. His death was so cruel that most men would have traded it for a death like Michél lBaptiste's at any time. And the death of Baptiste had already become a legend in Paris. Three policemen who had found him were still in psychological treatment and the story made its way through the back alleys of Paris to the highest salons of the rich in the skyscrapers over the clouds. It was already a story to scare children with. "Be nice or the one who got Michél Baptiste will get you!" And it was only three days ago. This one was worse. The message, the signal never to mess with her again had been delivered. Now it was time to go.

Not even twelve hours after she had nailed the pitiful, miserable remnants of Torrent to his own front portal in cross fromation she was sitting in a private airplane en route to Spain, the country where Torrent had placed Ira. Slight filled her in on everything. Ira, the Guild of Shadows, his history. Well, not on really everything. She could tell by the way of his body language, by the way he skillfully, almost artfully, avoided or evaded certain topics that he was hiding something from her. But that was not a problem for her. Frost knew that ancient orders like his had their filthy little secrets, rites, history and other far more sinister, far viler things, that had to remain hidden. Her own order was like a premier example for this. The things that he was silent about where of no importance to the mission, of no importance to her. While he spilled his guts she enjoyed the luxury of  the jet. Nice drinks, friendly stewardesses, aircondition. His connections had to be excellent, even better than her own. Sure, they were nothing against the things that were at the 5th Republic's disposal but still impressive. He would make a good ally. And that was why she would let him kill Ira. Not out of friendliness. Not out of compassion. Not out of understanding. Out of cold calculation. If she would help him he would be in her debt and Slight was an honorary man, one who took such things serious. He might prove as an valuable resource in the future. And everything that she had to do was helping him in his quest, which worked towards her own ends too. A win-win situation, indeed...

After their arrival at Madrid's ginat airport they had boarded a helicopter and started towards the location where Torrent had placed Ira. There he would sit, huddled in his fortress, waiting for them to come and kill them. Trying to defend himself with his tin soldiers like a little child. The heat was even worse than in Italy and whole streams of sweat ran down Frosts body as she sat there in the heli, trying to meditate and focus. She tried to reach The Cold again, tap into its strength and find comfort in the coolness that it emitted. The wounds on her back were far from being healed and the heat made it only worse. her connection to the source of her power was unsteady at best, caused by the constant distraction of pain and the heat that creeped into her through every single pore. Slight didn't seem to disturbed by the temperatures or maybe he was just as good as hiding his discomfort as she was. She would be happy when she finally could let this godforsaken countryside of southern Spain behind and return to Paris where the climate suited her more. The out od a sudden, she had managed. She had tapped into The Cold again. Blue and cold it shimmered behind her eyelids and filled her whole body with comforting, numbening cold that eased the pain. Like gentle hands it caressed her and...

"BOOM!!!"

The sudden explosion ripped Frost out of her meditation. Battle ready she jumped to her feet. The metallic sounding voice of the pilot came over the speakers: "Sorry Sir, there are obviously paramilitary troops in the area and they don't like us being here. Maybe they don't want any witnesses. They are fighting someone and targeting us with ground to air missiles. I will do my best to avoid them but I can't promise anything. That gonna be rough!" Within a second Frost had made her decision. She would not sit here and do nothign while another decided over their faith. Her eyes shifted to the point that would make her exit. With little effort she pulled the grip of the door and the heavy steel door slit open. There she stood now, Frost in the blowing wind of the chopper blades. Her hair moved in a wild fashion  as the wind raced through it, signaling her eagerness to strike. Like a godess of war she stood there in the scenario of death and slaughter and looked down. She saw the treacherous uniforms of SHIELD against the dark green of the forrest and also a young girl, fighting them viciously with her claws. From her came no danger but the from the man beneath her, the one with the rocket launcher, there came. Without any fear she jumped out of the helicopter with a somersault. The eyes of the agent widened and he let his weapon fall, reaching for his side weapon. But he was not fast enough. His skull splintered beneath her feet as she landed on his head and forced him to the ground. The brown soil of Spain was covered with his  lood and brain now. Two others were dead in an instant as they tunred around and she threw two icedaggers through their throats simultaneously. Following this she jumped at another and drove an ice dagger through his eye right into his brain. Though she didn't know it for certain she was pretty sure that Slight was behind her, doing his own share of killing in defending their copter. Dozens died on that day and as a dragon monster with Ginat wings began to get down the choppers it was clear that the agents were not outnumbered but vastly overpowered.

Once more she stood in filth and gore, breathing out cold clouds of her own breath through her protective mask and the blood of several SHIELD agents coveering her. She mustered the young girl before her, one who had the regal bearing of the well trained killer, not giving forth any weakness but a deadly aura of menace. Not an animal but a deadly weapon. The dragon might be the bigger one but the whole stance of the girl told of her training, making her the more dangerous one. Slight could take care of  the dragon if he wanted to but if she let the girl out of her sight for only a second she would be dead in case she was an enemy. But something inside her told Frost again that she was not an enemy.

With cold blue eyes Frost fixated her. Her voice, unwilling as it may sound was cool like the arctic wind, bringing forth little clouds that stressed her words and formed almost hypnotic little patterns in the hot stench filled air:

"Do not tell me you are after Ira too. That would be too much coincidence for one day..."
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight left Frost to do what she did best. Inflict the most painful death imaginable on Torrent. From outside he could here his anguished screams. A smile crept along his face to know that such a high power had been taken with such ease. But Slight also knew that it wouldn’t be long until another crime lord took the place of Torrent. The never ending cycle would have been to much for anyone else. But being that it was what he did, one couldn’t find anything too squeamish. Although blood was not the best sight for him.

Slight took out his confiscated phone, and made a call to an old friend, indebted to him for saving his life. “Yeah, hey, That ride you have, I need you to come pick me up, and a friend as well, and don’t make any jokes, she will kill you.” Slight’s friend was the flirtatious type, and he knew that if he made any pass at Frost she would no doubt kill him. Hanging up the phone, leaving his acquaintance hanging on the other end. Slight was never the type for small talk, it always seemed useless.

Frost walked out of the manor, to the awaiting helicopter. Her hair was blowing wildly in the created wind of the helicopter blades. When she stepped on, Slight gave her a little smirk, and she did the same. It was an unspoken sign that the job had been completed, to an non necromancer state. Anyone wishing for his body to be returned would get a gruesome sight. Anyway… The copter took of to Spain the appointed place where Ira was held up. An itch began to form, oh, how bad he wanted to end the life of that conniving, backstabbing, usurping, power hungry, son of a b….

“Frost, although it be unnecessary, I think it is important for you to know what is going on. The Guild of Shadows, is an ancient league of assassins. Over the years it has dwindled down to the best five. Me and four others, lead by Horus, killed for only the most righteous of reasons. Ira, Horus’s son, killed him. Then used Torrent’s men to take out the rest of the Inner Circle. Then he tried to kill me, but I eventually healed myself and now we are here.” Slight left out a lot, but it was no necessary for him to tell her. Then he got up and walked to the cockpit. “Jamison, how are we doing?” “We should have been in Spain ages ago.”

Jamison replied “Cool it water boy, this guys really got you strung out, we’ll be in Spain in a little while, go sit down, and enjoy yourself.” It was true. Ira had gotten to Slight in a way that no one else had ever. Something about, family betrayal made him much more susceptible to actually being hurt. Horus, when no one else would took him in, became a father when he had none. After his family disowned him for being a mutants, Slight was a lost child searching for a home. What made it all the worse was that he was on vacation, and they threw him out like garbage.

Just as he went to go back and sit at his seat, there was a great explosion. Jamison came over the intercom, but in Slight’s ears they became muffled. Through his seat window, he saw SHEILD agents, and two others fighting, but now they were shooting at him. Which he didn’t take too kindly. Then there was a gush of air that blew from nowhere. Slight looked over, and the door was open, and Frost was gone. “She is fast” saying this with a smirk. Slight went to the cockpit once more, “Get out of here” Then without another hesitation, he went to the opened door and jumped. Flying down to a different spot from where Frost had landed. There were more and more troops of SHIELD coming. Slight had heard about this organization. World wide, and the most powerful force out. But still they had interfered with his plans, so they had sealed their own fate. Using his ability to desiccate water from trees, Slight forced every drop of it out of ten trees surrounding the men. In a mass attack, Slight formed individual ice spears, and drove them through the chest cavities of the men. The precision was deadly, not even a single drop of blood stained the pristine grass they stood on.

Finished with them, he hurried to Frost’s side. Not worried about her, but just so they could be reunited. There was a girl, young, sleek, and malevolent. Her pores oozed an “I’ll kill you in a heart beat” type of attitude. Then appeared a dragon man. Massive in size, and still he didn’t seem to be to much of a deadly threat. Frost spoke up. “Do not tell me you are after Ira too. That would be too much coincidence for one day...”
Slight let out a little chuckle at the thought. “What are your names? Mine is Slight, I will let her tell you hers. Anyway, you guys seem to be on the darker end of the spectrum of occupations here, so I will ask you. Do you know who she’s talking about. If you do, I will ask you to not get in our way, but help us, and you will have me as an ally for all days to come.”

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By power surge

"my name is Io Surge,and no I don't know of anyone by the name of Ira " Surge said as he reverted back to his human form "I was on my way to try to locate a place to live here when I came across talon fighting  nick fury after which he called about twenty soldiers to take her out, I interfered and saved her until they got back up  two choppers popped up after which I    leapt up into the air and unleashed a fireball from my mouth at one of the choppers which caused it to explode into pieces then I shot the daggertail out of my right arm and wrapped it around one of other choppers tail, then began to pull it down, which caused it to crash into the ground. After causing two of the choppers to crash, the last chopper called in for reinforcements ,after which I leapt down beside talon, scaring her.   

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By talon_x23

The Dragon like creature had remerged Talon gasped looking at its figure but soon regained her composure. His large black wings spread out as he was in flight. Talon could not help but marvle at the sight.  Next thing she new another woman and a man called Slight were on the scen as well. The woman had the smell of death on her obviously she was a cold blooded killer and Talon new better than to take her eyes off her. Just after every one had arrived the men were dead and the choppers crashed. Talon then spoke in a strong and quick tone “I don’t need help and I don’t need you and yes I was approached by Ira to join him, and no I have no intentions of joining you or him any time soon so I’ll be leaving you guys to deal with your issues while I deal with mine!” Unleashing her claws she pointed them at the woman and Slight “You would be better off staying out of my way and away from me, your safer that way” She then turned her glance over to the dragon boy “And you I’ll deal with later” she growled. And with those words she raced off into the forest and great speed.
Her hair blowing wildly in the wind as she did not bother to look back.

Her mind was racing “So this Ira figure aint so obscure as I thought, hmm this may be interesting to find out more about his offer”. After she had gained some distance form her unwanted guests she pulled out the piece of paper with the contact number of Ira. Pulling out her phone she dialed it. Though he did not answer she left a message “Ira this is Talon the girl you met in Italy, I have reexamine your offer and have found it somewhat intriguing if you are still requiring my services call me back I’ll be waiting.” Placing her cell back in her pocket she looked back to the same direction that she had came from “I am a assassin, mercenary, killer, seductress, but a traitor I not been.” She sighed and began to walk toward town. “But maybe I could be one”. 

She walked into town. Her attire was changed to a black jeans shorts and a tank top. She was casual and did not want to kill any one at least not yet. A slight cool breeze passed through her hair. She kept her phone in had awaiting the call.  She had a feeling he knew why he wanted her and she needed to confirm her suspicions. She continued waling down the people infested streets and sat down on a near by bench. She rested her arms around the bench taking up all the space. She bean to close her eyes and was going to get some rest until the ringing of her cell phone changed her mood. She sighed as she answered. “Yes” the voice on the other side was dark and quiet. “Meet me in an hour you have my scent find me”. After those words the phone went dead. Talon got to her feet and put her jacked on. She had a feeling that it was going to be a long day.

Smelling the air she got Ira’s scent and quickly pursued it. It lead her out of town but she expected such. After forty minuets she had gotten to a cottage not far from town. She slowly entered the perimeter she could tell that Ira had been there but he was gone now. She then hear out of the trees a click. Unleashing her claws she stood in an attack stance looking in all directions smelling the air, she was not alone. From behind her bullets were fired. At first she had no idea but soon she realized what he was doing “A test huh” a smile crossed her face “well bring it on”. She flipped back into the tree and saw the man below her  leaping from the tree she punctured her claws strait through his chest and flung his body across the area. She then felt bullets hit her back and as quick as they had hit her she had hit them. One of the men she used his own gun and shot him many times in the head, his blood spattering every where. The other she did her most favorite thing, the slitting of his throat. She loved how the blood and water rushed out below his neck. Talon was a twisted person and took pleasure in killing but she always had.

10 minuet later.

Talon stood there just standing not moving just looking. Around her laid the mutilated dead bodys of the men that tried to attack her. Body parts were scattered and you could barely tell head from tails. Talon was disturbed she could not have done this not even she was so perverse. The bodys had blood all over them not one single stab multiple as if she kept clawing at them after they were long dead just for the fun of it. She looked down at her hand they were shacking. “No he couldn’t have” she said. Slowly she walked over the dead bodys and entered the shack. There placed on a table was a note. Picking it up it read “Check Mate” she sighed pulled out the other note. They were written by the same person “Ira” she said with a growl.

He had something that she thought she had destroyed. Something that took hr humanity completely away. “The Trigger scent” those men were merely gunny pigs to see if it still had affect on her and obviously it did. She then she read at the bottom of the note saying “Be Quick” she sighed as she could hear the ticking of a device. “Oh crap” and with those words the place went up in flames and a pillar of smoke filled the air. Out of the smoke and flames Talon’s body emerge singed and well burnt. Her hand were held tightly and hair was a bit singed. In her hand she clenched the note rightly and walked toward two. Her plans had been altered “Option one she kills Ira, Option two she aids Slight to kill Ira or Option three and the most seldom used she becomes a traitor for either Slight or Ira and that option she would give much more evaluation.

She headed back to town it was less crowed since it was approaching dark. Sniffing the air her nostrils filled with the scent of many individuals one which included her “friends” that she had met earlier but Ira’s scent or his last location was know to her. Her phone rang again but this time she did not jump. Instead she answered it “Ok Ira I got your message and I’m done with the games, I talked to Slight and he and another woman are after yah, so I’m guessing you want me to take them out huh” the voice on the other side did not sound shocked “If that if what you wish then yes”. “Ok then yah got me on your pay roll, for now” she shut her phone and placed it in her pocked, The first part was completed now the second part and the big question “Where did her loyalties lye?”

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By power surge

"She's cute and she knows how to contact Ira" chaos whispered in Surge's mind

"Alright then lets follow her and see where she leads us, Slight I'm going after her, I think she might be in league with Ira, if so it's best if you have someone there who can record everything and transmit the meeting  to you" surge said as he unfurled his wings and silently took off after talon "you better be okay, you young pup" surge whispered as he followed her scent, thinking of how she reminded him back when he was little.   

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By talon_x23

She wondered down the empty street thinking contemplating her fate and her truth. “Ok on the one end I could work for him and kill Slight any way I barely know who he is or I could double cross Ira and kill him instead” she sighed. Talon hated these choices of loyalties. She had never truly been trustworthy. She always switched sides she would always cheat she was not a good person. Her hands were in fist as she unleashed her claws. Blood dripped from her knuckles and a slight sting came from reveling them. The moon light reflected off then and onto her face. Her hair strung in her face. The sky began to cloud and pitter patting of rain could be heard. Water seeped down her blushed cheeks. She sat against a cold brick wall and just remained there. It had been so long since she had killed so relentlessly.
 “I like killing yet I know it is wrong, but then why do I do it. It is wrong I know this every body does but I like doing this. Morals don’t matter to me they don’t matter to any assassin only the mission. That is what I do I enjoy it I like killing people watching them suffer. It’s wrong I know it but I want it I want the life stile. I can’t have a life I can’t be with the one man that I..” She stopped suddenly from finishing her sentence.

A strong wind blew her hair in front of her face. Making it unable to be seen. She pulled out of her pocket a picture. She gazed at it with a great fire in her heart and soul. It brought tears to her eyes she did not bother to wipe them for she new more would pour down her cheek. As the water washed on it, it did not fade. It had a picture of him, the one man who she ever had feelings for. She pushed it to her heart and whispered “I won’t forget you”. He was tall with short black hair that covered his ears. He had Blue crystal like eyes that when ever she looked into them she felt renewed. He was every thing to her he was one of the few reasons that she lived.

Placing the picture of him back in her pocket she stood to her feet and wiped her tears. “I will never forget”. With those words she dashed down the alleys around every curve. Appearing as only a shadow in the night. She could feel despair creeping over her like a dark hand. Though she forced it back. The walls around her were dark and cold. She slid her finger tips down their sides. She stopped at a dead end the rain continued to pour down with no compassion. She placed her hands against the wall looking up at the clouded sky.
 The night air was cold and musty. Her breathing was low and barely traceable. She was able to slow down her heart rate and purge herself of the emotions with in. She had always done this  suppressing all emotion to keep her from being vulnerable. Her eyes faded between their two states and she was able to repress  her emotions once more. She would mostly do this each full moon to keep her animal like impulses and instincts in check. With out this she would be hopelessly uncontrollable emotion and hormonal wise.

She was an animal and would act on her feelings but since she barely expressed them there was no risk in that. Smelling the air she got a particular scent. Sighing in a mixture of astonishment and annoyance she took a deep breath. Closing her eyes she savored the smell. Then opening then suddenly reviling the yellowish color of her eyes she spoke “I know you are there Surge, your scent it’s very alluring to most creatures like myself. It would be mostly impossible for you to attempt to hide your fragrance from me.” She said leaning against the wall with a smile on her face. What she said was true. His scent was nothing she had ever smelled in all her time on earth. He obviously was not from earth but the rest about him she did not know. All she did know was that he had been following her, tracking her since she Russia through out Spain and now Italy and she intended to find out why.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By power surge

" The reason my scent smells different is because, I'm from another planet" Surge said as he walked out of the shadow's "like I said my name is Io Surge, what I didn't tell anyone is that I'm a half human half dragon hybrid called a dracokin, and like you, I have an animal that's trapped within, but it wants out"  he said as he walked up and put his hands on talons shoulders " the reason I'm following you is to keep you safe from harm"

*Frost*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By *Frost*
She refused to join them. Frost did have no pproblems with that. In her cold way she could admire the professionality with which the girl treated the whole situation. Not getting involved. Doing nothing without a benefit for oneself. The born assassin. A cool smile ran over Frost's covered face as the two females stood infront of each other and exchanged gazes. She felt Slight in her back, as much as she saw how the big dragon man stood protectively behind the young girl. The situation was clear. They had nothing to fear from the trained killer before them.

Steel flashed. No, not steel, some other, far more dangerous metal. The blades reflected the blood on the snow beneath them and cast spots of red light onto the surroundings while they still looked drenched in blood. Pure metallic death from the slim arms of the young girl before her. Within a moment Frost reacted. Icewater traveled through her veins, readying her for what was to come. Her position slightly changed into a defensicce stance, able to dodge the first blow and answer with a strike to a vital point. Airborne moisture already concentrated in her hand, short of creating one of her deadly ice daggers. Her whole state of mind switched to onnly one thing: Killing.

She ran. For third time in three days Frost was thrown of balance. Too much for her taste. She didn't like it. Didn't like it a bit. She was used to have control over a situation, read body language as a sign of action to predict the outcome of situations like a precog. Her late failures to do this troubled her. Aggression could have been seen all over the girl like a veil that covered that teenager. But she had not struck. What was going on here? Who was this aggression for? For the girl herself? Frost couldn't tell. Why were people with emotions always so difficult? While the girl ran into the woods, a flash of black hair, rosy flesh, deadly metal and fresh fast healing wounds, she turned around to Slight, her eyebrows raised and shrugging her shoulders. She simply couldn't tell what was going on here. Only that the situation that had caused all this had to come to an end soon before it could continue messing with her well ordered life like it did the last week.

Big leathery hides unfolded. The being named Power Surge covered the sun and threw a menacing shadow on the tainted soil as he stretched out his wings that made the typical dry leather sound, gained more and more volumen until he propelled himself into the air and followed the girl with strong wingslaps. Faster than a being of his size had the right to be he had disappeared behind the snow covered tops of the surrounding trees.

It was almost telepathy as the two remaining fighter in this massacre stood amid the filth and gore that they had created themselves. Lonely on a battlefield after a war. The only survivors. A cold wind brought the smell of burned flesh, freshly shed blood, excrements from the fallen and most of all death. Neither of those cared. No survivor's guilt could be washed away since they felt none. They were assassins. As cold as this wind. And they had a target... Like so many times before in their partnership Frost was again the first to act as she tunred around and entered the chopper in silence. Not talking a single word they continued their way to Ira's castle. Their target awaited them.

Half an hour later:
Their helicopter had landed several miles away from the castle but that was not a big problem for two highly trained athletes like Frost and Slight. Several miles were nothing but small inconvenience for them. Before starting they had made a plan and Slight was the one to propose a plan that Frost appreciated very much. Attack from two sides. Raise as many fires, whiich means false alarms, as possible to drive Ira and his killers insane, paranoid. Give him the impression they were coming for him. Scaling the walls, sneaking through the hallways, killing as many men as possible. A strange pair they were, the two of them. So different and yet so similiar. Like two sides of a coin. They were both killers but they killed out of different reasons and used different ways. Under other cirumstances they would have been deadly enemies because Frost presented very much the evil that Slight wanted to vanquish from this world with his assassinations but this way they were allies. Fate forged strange friends but it had also already forged stranger ones.

Of course none of these thoughts came to her as she climbed the high wall of the ancient castle. She was completely focused on the task at hand. Using her inborn freezing abilities to scale that wall to get in there and kill Ira. Like a blue phantom she raced up that wall, careful to not be detected and got nearer to her target step by step while Slight did the same on the other side. She could already feel him, feel his soft skin under her cruel fingers and imagine the unspeakable things that she would do to him. The watchpost was the first to experience her perfect technique of killing. Without making the slightest sound she stepped onto the catwalk behind him. The only sound that echoed through the lonely and dark night was the sound of his neack breaking and the muffled "thudd" as his body hit the ground on the outer side of the castle. He was not the first one to die in this night and he certainly would not be the last one...

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By talon_x23

" the reason I'm following you is to keep you safe from harm" She looked at the Dragon like creature that stood before her. She new that he was speaking the truth and new also that he was allied with Slight. But trust was something she was capable of just did not like doing. “I don’t need protection what I need is to be left alone.” She said about to leave but then stopped. Her mind began forming a plan and it did involve Surge to a great extent.

Turning around she looked at him for a second observing his attitude and body language to make sure this was the best time. “I need you to get me close to Ira castle I can handle myself from there.” He looked at her with not much emotion and nodded his head slightly and turned around. She looked at his back for a moment not realizing till afterward that he was motioning for her to ride his back. So cautiously she grabbed a hold of his muscular shoulders and braced her self for the flight. 

Her wind blew wildly in the wind her eyes darted from one position to the next. Smelling the air she could pick up the scents of Frost and Slight they were close. As night covered their tracks the two flew at full speed to the castle like ghosts making no sounds and leaving nothing behind. Her eyes kept straying back to Surge. He was a magnificent creature she marveled at. His stealth his speed and on top of all of that his caring for her which was the hardest thing for her to comprehend.

They landed on the south side of the Dark castle. She could smell Slight and Frost they had climbed this wall and o would she. Knowing that Surge had already carried her all the way there she new that she did not want to impose on his any further than she had to. Looking toward him she said softly “You fly I’ll climb Slight and Frost have come already this way so I suggest we find them first.

With those words she unleashed her claws in her hands and feet. Moving toward the wall she punctured her claws with in the hard and old wall. Climbing she thought about this, it was so familiar to here she had done this before many times. Her hair dangled in her face as she blew it aside. She could hear the hovering of wings behind her. Surge could have scaled this wall in a couple of seconds yet he was waiting for her to get to the top. She could see the wholes made by Frost and her scent was very distinguishable. Looking behind her she saw him he was just watching her and that made her feel a bit awkward but she did not mind.

The word of her father rang in her ear “We are who we are and you can’t change that.” And he was right. She had tried so long to be a normal girl for  year she had friend but she could not escape the fact that she was a killer. Her life had been a story of pain and of trying to make her father proud but never had it happened. He did not care about her no one did. Her jade eyes darted toward Surge as she scaled the great wall. A  cold breeze brushed against her face as blood trickled from her knuckles because of the strain on her claws.

The only reason that she was after Ira was only because he had something that she thought destroyed something that if any one was to get exposed to there would be dire consequences. She new that there would be people that she would have to take out before she could get to Ira but she did not care. This was her life she did not want to admit it but she was an assassin and a very good one at that. A real life was something that she could never have no matter how hard she tired.

Gripping her hands to the top she flung herself over the top of the wall. Landing on the other side he stood in an attack position claws out eyes wild. Noticing no one was there she stood to her feet and looked. She could see multiple men standing on other roof tops and men inside the building and she needed to get in there. Walking toward she soon heard something heading toward her at great speed. Sucking she just missed an object that would had gotten her in the neck. Crouching down she looked up and could see what it was. Pulling it out a smile crossed her face and she said “It’s Ice”. Looking over still holding the blade apparently made from ice in her hand she said  “I think we found Slight and Frost”.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By power surge

"not just that" chaos said in surge's mind "someone else is close by"
"watch yourselves, I have a feeling that we are not alone" surge said as he  unsheathed his dragonslayer agito, suddenly a huge blast of energy shot out of the shadows in front of him barely giving him time to block with his agito  "gah, what the hell was that, this power is way to strong to be one of his normal minions."   out of the shadows a huge man about as big as a mountain lumbered out of the shadows "you move pretty fast for a pipsqueak, the name's Behemoth " the guy yelled at Surge in the blink of an eye he dissappered into the shadows  "damn he's fast Chaos can you pinpoint his position" Surge said     

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight watched as the young girl stood and proclaimed her independence. She had however known of Ira. This was not a surprise. Slight knew that he would do everything in his power to obtain the best and deadliest assassins out there. The young girl named Talon ran into the woods, claws out and blood lusted. The dragon type creature left in search after her. He hadn’t heard of Ira, but seemed to have some sort of connection to the girl. This was wasting his time, this whole situation was useless. In his efforts to gain allies, he’s only gotten one. When the girl darted into the wooded area, Frost turned around, eyebrows raised, and shrugged her shoulder. She had been in a defensive stance the instance Talon unsheathed her claws. The helicopter arrived once again to pick them up. The way to Ira’s castle fortress was not long, but it was very strenuous. Although that wouldn’t have been very hard for either of the cool assassins to get to. The copter dropped them off approximately three miles away from the fortress. Slight and Frost made their way to the great wall dividing the outside from the actual home. “Frost, I want you to go take the south wall, and I will take the north, It will be too hard for the guards to handle us both, and use whatever means necessary to get inside. Not that I had to tell you. I will meet you at the front doors, from there I will deal with Ira. With that the two split up. Frost made her way to the southern wall, soon she was out of his sight. Slight faced the northern wall. The brick structure seemed intimidating to the average person. But Slight wasn’t average, he was a mutant, who with along with his many powers came flight. Smoothly he rose to the top of the wall. The cat walk was brimming with goons of Torrents. Obviously they didn’t know that he was a goner. Not even bothering to be quiet he stepped onto the cat walk, and put his hands out on both sides.

Because he was an omega hydrokinetic, Slight was able to control water in all its forms, including blood. The human body was approximately seventy percent water, and that was much more than he needed. Slight would show these brainless human machines what he would do to their spineless leader. With his hands on both sides, he felt the water within each body. About twelve men stood, they were armed, and would have been dangerous, but now they were useless. Like puppets, Slight bent his fingers until they made a fist, with each finger one went down, while another watched. Soon all the men were kneeling down, hopelessly out of control of their own bodies. Walking up to one of them, he said “Do you have kids?” Even though the man could not shake his head, Slight could feel the tension of his neck trying it’s best to shake “You do, well do they know what you do for a living? Wait, It doesn’t matter, and I don’t care” Still while maintaining his unbreakable grip on the others, he manipulated the blood flow of this one, and forced it to go to his lungs. His lungs began to fill with blood, essentially dry drowning the man.

As for the rest of them, Slight put them in a coma, by stopping the blood supply to their brains. Taking the steps down at the end of the watch walk, he began his short journey to his arch enemies fortress. “Ira, you tried to kill me, and you almost did, but you didn’t, Now I will end you, and make sure of it.” Flashbacks began to ring out in his minds. Laying in the cathedral, blood draining out of his body to the point of death, and how some force in the heavens gave him a source to heal himself. Walking left footprints in the perfect grass, but it didn’t matter. Slight was here for one reason and one reason only, to kill Ira. Even his name made his blood boil, there was just something that made him important, unlike the many he’d killed before. Hatred, but also confusion, which is an emotion he had never felt before hand. Slight wondered what was taking Frost so long? Part of him thought she would have already been here, frustrated that he was late. Her incredible will was just something to marvel at, even the wounds on her back which seemed to be severe, and she still trooped on. He would have offered to heal her but, as an assassin, he knew that it was a matter of pride, and knowing that you can tough out anything. A trait he very much admired.

Finally reaching the main entrance door, grand as they were, he would still wait for Frost.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By power surge

."Surge, he's behind us,  and talon's in between us and him" Chaos yelled in surge's mind as another energy blast shot out of the shadows right behind them and straight at Talon.

"no, Talon!!!" Surge yelled as he used his superior speed and got in the way at the last second protecting talon with his body and covered her with his wings, as the blast faded Surge fell  to his knees and he realized that his dragonhide disappeared as he reverted back to his human form and collapsed in front of Talon.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By talon_x23

In a blur of motion a blast headed striate to Talon. She was shocked when she saw Surge take the blast. It took her a moment to realized what had just happened. Surge lied knocked out on the floor in what appeared his human form and it was beautiful. Talon ran over to him and scooped him up in her arms. He was wounded badly and appeared to not be conscious. Cautiously she moved her hand over to his face and stroked it down ward to his chest. She was not emotional that was a fact but when it came to this she would be beside herself. Moving her face to his neck she breathed in his scent deeply inhaling it. His strong muscular body was draped before her in her arms. His head rested against her chest. She was not going to loose him no matter what she was she was a girl and he had befriended her and when her friend needed her she would always be there and ready to aid them.

Gazing upon his fair and almost perfect face she could see no flaw. He was like a new born star that was dimming at a fast rate and needed to be ignited once more. A tear streamed down her pail cheeks as they touched his face. Her hands were curled up against his shoulders and holding them tightly and not letting go. The word around her became oblivious to her all she cared about was him and his welfare. Moving her one hand she began to stroke his midnight hair. They were like silk t the touch. Her long black hair streamed down from her face and lightly touched his. He was truly different he was truly a creature of darkness yet light lingered with in him and she new it. The tears continued to pour as the moon shone down its magnificent light. Her jade green eyes remained locked with his face not lingering not looking away. She was spell bound by the sight of him by why even his scent enchanted her beyond any thing any mortal human ever could.

As she embraced him in her arms she new that if a creature such as this was to perish she would never be able to forgive herself. “Don’t leave me” she whispered her voice choked up for the flood gates of emotion had been opened and she was not as she was before. Lightly she touched his face, his skin was tender and soft to the feel. The wind blew through her hair blowing it in all directions. She could hear the calls of the guards and felt that time had been cut short. She braced the tips of her fingers on his cold lips. His breathing was low and rough. She sighed and spoke again “You will not be lost” as she spoke those words she stretched out her right hand keeping her left gripping him tightly. She chanted something as a sword began to materialize in her hand. It shone with a radiant blue and a scarlet red jewel was in crested in it. Her eyes changed to the colure of the sea in its purest four. And her hair started to move as the wind its self. Moving the sword to her shoulder in a slow and painful posses she cut her self. Though she would be able to heal from most wounds this was no earth like sword ergo she could not heal from this cut for only a scar shall remain. She placed the sword beside him and touched her shoulder letting the blood pour onto her finger tips. Once that was complete she moved her hand to his face and placed her blood on his lips and spoke again “Blood of death bring life to the living”. She continued to gaze at the fair beast and awaited something anything to show that he would be aright. And hoped that she would be able to join the others for now she had reveng on her plate and she was going to take it out on Ira alon with the others.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By power surge

"Surge get up, get up you fool!" Chaos yelled as he stood over top of  Surge "your girl is going after Behemoth, but she can't beat him alone, now get up and go after her"
As Surge got onto his feet he caught a flash of Talon's hair as she turned a corner  " If anything happens to her, I'll rip Ira apart !" Surge roared  as he transformed  into his full dragon form and ran after her, as he followed her scent to where Talon was fighting Behemoth,  as he entered the room Behemoth grabbed Talon and began to crush her in his hands  "let her go!!" Surge yelled as he unsheathed his dragonslayer agito and charged straight at Behemoth. When he was within range surge leapt up and cut his right arm off,caught Talon in his free arm and skidded away from the now crippled Behemoth.     

*Frost*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By *Frost*
A row of bloody and dead corpses marked her way. A trail of massacre. If any of them could still talk they could only tell that something got them by surprise and then everything went black. But their faces were giving away enough. Frozen in the moment of unaware death. No sign of even surprise. No sign of even pain. They remained the same facial expression that they had when they died. Testimony of the dead. Death came quick. And tonight death came in the guise of a blue clad woman. Cruel blue eyes searched the surroundings, short white hair blew in the warm Spanish night breeze while she brought doom upon Ira's minions. Fast melting hoarfrost covered the catwalks of the old mighty fortress where she had passed by. She was on her way to Ira and nothing would stop her.

Her silent killing spree ended as she had reached her first waypoint. High the ancient wall of the main building towered before her. She had to lay her head in the neck to see the merlons of this one. the outer wall was just a mean of protection for this magnificient building. Worthy of a king it was. It's pure stone breathed antiquity. Rulers of all kinds had resided her. Armies of different origins had tried to conquer it and had failed. For centuries the old castle had prevailed. This was meant for eternity by its constructors. Not meant for Ira. The only thing that was meant for him was a slow and agonizing death. Everytime she allowed her conscinece to slip away form her mission goal the burns on her back reminded Frost of that.

Carefully she sat one foot onto the wall and froze it to the rocky surface like she had learned long ago. Then the other. It was almost a learned reflex. Something that worked out of her subconsciousness. One foot before the other, freezing it to the surface and then making the next step. Step by step. Step by step. Step by step. Her steps became faster and faster until she ran. Every step brought her nearer to Ira, the desire for vengeance grew with the decrease in distance that she had to him. Ira had lived by the sword. Had brought the sword to others. Frost could accept that. She lived by the same way. But she was also aware that the one who lived by the sword would also die by the sword. There was the ultimate time when the sword caught up with you. And now this time had come for Ira. A cold sword of ice... without the false mercy that his father had shown.

A single reflection gained her attention, not more than the red moon above her shining on a simple metal piece. No, not metal... glas. An angry Zeus was leaning over the nerlons and held a threatening thunderbolt in his hands. Or so it seemed. In fact it was a trained sniper who targeted her through his scope. Now everything was a matter of reflexes. She was already in the middle of the wall. An ice dagger appeared in her hand and she prepared to throw it. Not the easiest throw ever. Upwards, with a reversed sense of direction, vertically running up a wall, in the night, only guided by the reflection of red moon light while someone was about to shoot at her. Her arm lashed forwards. The sniper shot. Hot, numbing pain exploded in her shoulder as the high calibre bullet passed through her. But the dagger was on its way. And entered the snipers head through the scope. An excellent throw.  That didn't change the fact that she was wounded. She could already feel the blood loss. Her concentration faded and the ice beneath her feet lost its coherence, its  tructural integrity. It was like a remake of the experience with the bomb. This time the roof was the safety that she had to reach. She was doomed if she did not reach it in time. No human being, not even a Cryomancer, could survive such a fall. Approximately 5 seconds before she lost her concentration.

5... the roof seemed to be an eternity away

4... the roof seemed to be an universe awyay

3... the roof seemed to be an galaxy away

2... the roof seemed to be an planet away

Time slowed down. Seemed to stop.

1... the roof was still too far away.

No, not this time. She would not give up so easy. Mobilizing all her reserves she gritted teeth and jumped. Jumped upwards, jumped as strong as she never had jumped before. After the master-effort of throwing a almost non aimed ice dagger into a rifle's scope she demanded another almost impossible task of her body again after only a few seconds. Two or three at best. But Frost's body was not like any other. It was like a machine, drilled to maximum efficiency from youngest age.Again, she hung there in air, a bad repetition of the things that had all started this. But her mind was too strong to give up. The evolutionist force of The Cold watched her, filling her mind with coolness, judging her efforts if they were enough to survive and leaving the decision to fate. And finally fate decided if her mere will was enough...

Her fingers gripped the rocky surface and witrh a feat of strength she pulled herself up on the roof, right into  the blood puddle that sprinkled out of the dead sniper, her blood adding to the size of it as well. Consciousness faded but her will kept her upright. The wound was still heavily bleeding. Live flowed out of her like water. Air was sharply sucked in as she touched the wound with her hand and forced it to shut. Not bruning it out... freezing it out. The precise pain brought her back into reality. She was weakened but focussed again, fully focused. Getting back to her feet she made her way downstairs.

10 minutes and 12 dead guards later:

Slight's face appeared between the two doors as she oppened them with the keycards that she had taken from the dead guardsman. His face was anticipyting the atrocities he would commit upon Ira and even if she had any morals she could not have blamed him. His body language, his  whole stance told her that he was waiting for her some time. Humor was something alien to Frost but she could not resist making one statement to Slight with her beautfiul Asian face unmoved and untainted by only the slightest hint of a smile:

"Where have you been? What took you so long?"

That was the moment when she heard steps behind her coming down the stairs. More guards. Heavily armed. Heavily armored. Ira's elite. Frost had not foreseen this. She would take care of this. Turning around she let two ice daggers appear in her hands and spoke to Slight, her blue eyes sparkiling with cruelty and already measuring the thread that these guards posed and evolving strategies to beat them:

"You go! Process to Ira! I will catch up with you later! He must not get way this time!"
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Sojourn_

DBS Post Seven

Slight saw the guards. Ira’s elite, and yet he did not care. Frost said she would take care of them, and he knew she would. Even though she was hurt, badly, her blood stained clothes gave proof of that. And still her pure will shone through like a beacon of death. Onward into the castle he went. Ready for anything. Slight’s eyes dotted from corner to corner, from ceiling to floor, noticing every little crack, every colored stone was jot down on a mental notepad.

The winding stairs drove through out the home. Leading in every direction, Slight ran, and flew every which way, until he came to a dead end. “No, this can’t be possible, You have to be here!” he shouted. Slamming his fist against the wall a sonorous echo rang out in the hall. Banging it again, Slight had to know if he was right. He was. The wall were thin, and hollow behind. Going to the center of the hall, he sent a powerful telekinetic pulse wave at the wall. The wave went flying through the wall, revealing another hallway. Slight lifted off the ground, and flew through the gaping whole, all the while forming a tele shield around him. He was like a bullet flying through the air at incredible speeds.

The end of the hallway was in sight, and he slowed to a halt. Landing, he again began to scan the room. Everything was a pale green, like and old lime. Click. Click. Click. The end wall began to move upward allowing the final room to be seen. Slight walked inside and saw a table with a tape recorder, but no Ira. “Is this another ruse, you backstabbing son of a bi***” Then a projector came down from the ceiling. It blinked on. Words appeared on the screen that read “Play the tape” Obliging the request the voice came on. “Hello Slight, yes, I know you did not die, that was my mistake, but I will make sure of it this time. I have been observing you for days now, and I see you have quite the little killing crew on your side. All of them I figure would just love to get a piece of me, but you see, I am an opportunist…Do you remember the little bar you went to, yes, and the woman with the coat, she works for me, how stupid of you to even talk to her. Any who, you must know that I was too smart for you to attack here, or there…Seeing as how you will be dying for real this time, I will be in Cameroon building my empire from that pathetic little circle of yours. Goodbye, Oh, and p.s. you have fifty seconds of life left.”

Slight looked up at the screen above him, and there was a count down that had started already. From the ceiling corner dropped TMT, and knowing what he knew he figure that it was all throughout the castle. Slight flew out of the room as fast as he could, and through the destroyed walls. Along the way he saw more TMT. Nearing the entrance of the Castle, he saw Talon, and Frost. It was not as soon as he exited the building that it exploded sending shrapnel flying. Landing in the center of the two fem fatales, he put up a telekinetic wall to protect them from the flying debris. The wall glowed a bright blue, sending its radiance to the air for miles to come.

“NOOOOO!” he said, as his gut wrenched with hatred quadrupled within the last five minutes. “He wasn’t there, he tried to kill me again, he tried to kill us all again. But he has permanently filled his fate. He will die!” Slight balled up his fist, clenching it to the point of drawing blood from it. He stood up and walked towards the Northern Wall where he’d came in. “Lets go” Slight signaled for the helicopter to land. “That… that…Ira, is in , , we will go there, and I don’t care what we have to do to find him, He is going to die for this.”

With that said Slight went inside and took a seat. Stewing over the facts, and gritting is teeth with full enmity for it all.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By talon_x23

She took one more look at him before doing something foolish. Kissing his forehead she stood to her feet looking around she saw that she was surrounded. Unleashing her laws she looked at them her eyes burning with revenge she leaped toward them. Blood spattered on her face as rain while pulling her claws out of the mans chest. From behind she flipped unleashing her foot claw and slicing one of the men’s chest to throat open. Guts spilled like water on the floor as she threw the mans hollow carcass off the edge of the wall. Her teeth gnashed together as she saw that one of them were attempting to harm sure and that would be the last mistaken that man would commit.  Almost as if lightening she flung her knife that was attached to her belt at the man hitting him in the forehead. The body fell to the floor beside surges and Talon walked over the dead corps and removed the dagger. She licked the blood off the Dagger and continued to seek out her next target. Entering through a large door she looked around and breaths in the scent of an unknown person. 

She was then grabbed by one of the head assassins and immobilized by him. Then bursting through the doors like a flash of lighting was Lo Surge. It took her a moment to gain her bearings. She was back in his arms again. “Either this guy like to hold me or I have no Idea.”  He placed her on the floor and continued to attack. While watching him she could hear something if almost a timer. She wondered out to the hall that was now filled with the mutilated of the dead and listened. “Tick…..tick……tick………tick…….” “A Bomb” she lashed her head back to look at Lo. He had taken the assassin down she mouthed the word bomb to him and he got the message. Swiftly she flew toward her and gracefully yet briskly picked her up and flew on the outer rim of the caste. Landing by the gate there was a large explosion destroying the entire estate.  She then saw slight emerge from the smoke her was angry and she new it to be so. Talon leaned against a large monolith that use to be part o the wall while Slight did his ranting. It was quite funny to think that she did this all the time.  “He wasn’t there, he tried to kill me again, he tried to kill us all again. But he has permanently filled his fate. He will die!”

The wind blew her hair briskly across her face and rested it on her shoulders. She stroked her hands though the her black locks trying to pass the time quicker. Her eyes kept moving from Slight to Frost to Lo Sure studying the body language their scent every thing about them. For if she was going to be a part of the little group she needed to make sure she could kill then with out hassle. They seemed experienced and lethal and that for the most part was good.  It would give her a challenge. She made most of her attention on the woman know as Frost. She was interesting her scent had the blood of many and the death of countless and she liked that.

“Sniket” ever one looked at her as she had just unleashed her claws. Talon smiled sinisterly “Don’t worry when I want to kill you I’ll kill you but not yet and not here so your off the hook” she paused “For now”. Moving both her claws together she began to scrape then against each other. Trust was something she would not show these people and hoped they woul give her non for she did not need any thing so vulgar.  The only person that she was sure she would not kill was Lo and not kill means not to take him out in his sleep. If she did want to kill him she would do it painlessly and with him knowing. “So here you are an assassin, just like he said would happen and it did. You can’t go back now and you won’t this is your life this is my life and I better make the most of it.”

She then followed Slight to a helicopter that was at the same point of entry. She stood there for a moment thinking of her options. This was the quickest way of getting to Ira and she needed to fined him so she did not have much of an option. So briskly she entered and leaned against the wall. She did not intend to take her eyes off them she did not intend to sleep until this was all over. Sighing quietly she unleashed her claws once more and began to cut her self out of frustration. Her hair rested on her back and her eyes glanced at the others.  Blood ran down her arms as she continued to mutilate herself with out any thought of her actions. These wounds would heal while other would not.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By power surge

“So here you are an assassin, just like he said would happen and it did. You can’t go back now and you won’t this is your life this is my life and I better make the most of it.”  Talon said

"your right I can never go back, the reason being that my home planet has been destroyed, I came here to start a new life for myself, so I became an assassin" Surge said as he shook his head "the truth is talon you were my target, but I chose to let you live, because I think I  love you" surge said as he looked up at the stars  "there I said it "     

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By talon_x23

She looked at him unable to comprehend what he had just said to her “Love me?” kept replaying those words over in her head hoping that she interpreted them wrong that she heard wrong. Hardly able to breathe she felt like she would faint. This was to much this could not be so Love was something any one in the world could have but not her. She had forced herself in exile of these emotions yet what was it that she was feeling now. It was strange she was being flooded by all emotions hate, anger joy, hope and frustration toward this beast this man. She wanted to run she wanted to look away yet she could not. He remained silent waiting for her to speak just staring at her. It was like an awakening had just occurred with in her heart as if every thing for her had changed yet she felt the same. No she felt different she felt something that had been suppressed for years something that she had not let any man ever awaken yet some how he could awaken it. “I…I..” though she opened her moth no words came out she was dumb and could not speak. He had silenced her, though she wished to speak she new not what to say. He had confessed something that took great courage on his part. But she needed to say something to either reject or accept these emotions she was feeling with in. There was little she could say to him that would make him understand. “Lo I…I” there she did it again trying to talk but unable to.

Sighing she looked toward the ground and her black velvet hair draped down her shoulders and on her face. She new that words could not truly explain what she needed to say ort what she felt only actions could. Laura which was her birth name did not truly know how to deal with emotions like this. Logic had forsaken her for there was no logic in what he had said or she felt. “No not again I had practiced so hard not for this to happened, I have forced my self to banish these such emotions yet why does he torture me by saying this” she thought. Though she could not speak her mind was speaking to her. Until she spoke in her voice could be heard the battle of trying to contain the emotions with in her “You should have killed to spar me this pain that I am feeling now, for it is much worse than death ever could be.” Though she new he would not understand she needed to say it she needed him to forsake these feelings that he felt toward her. She new it was inevitable and she was partly at fault for how he felt. For at the tower when he was wounded she was to close at that point in time she was not functioning on Logic but on emotions.

“I’m sorry” she said her head sagging down. She wanted to run she wanted to kill him for this she did not know what she was feeling. For control she had lost. A slight breeze blew past them as she walked up to him and placed her hand on his chest. Unsure of her actions “I’m not the one for you Lo Surge, it is true I have felt things that I never thought I could feel but non the less you can’t love me or even have emotions like that toward me. You deserve better some one better I can not give you what you want. I could never be what you seek, please leave me to die or finish me here I don’t care.” Gazing at him with her teeth clenched as if she had been hurt said  “You can hit me, attack me, cut me, torture me, bite me, knife me, throw me, burn me, freeze me, hate me, despise me, drag me, stab me and even kill me but never should you ever love me.” By this time tear streamed down her eyes like rain on a stormy knight. She lashed her head away from her looked else where. “This is not what I want but this it how it must be, no man should ever love me Lo Surge no man no creature could ever contain the animal I have become.” Then with what strength she had in her she whispered something in his ear. She whispered the truth she whispered her true emotions to him even though she new they needed to remain in a cage and never be let out. She truly wished that he had killed her when he had the chance. With tear stained eyes she touched his face and looked at him once more. “You can’t love me”.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By power surge

“You can’t love me” Talon said
Surge chuckled and said " I've flown from planet to planet  trying to find a person that was worthy of being my mate and you are the only one that I think is worthy enough  "surge said as he hung his head " besides, you don't stand a chance against me, because I'm not one person, but two. I am both Io surge and my brother Chaos, I am both the dragon of life, and the dragon of death."

"That's true we are one and the same" Chaos said as he walked out of the shadows he looked exactly like surge expect his skin was as black as moonless night and his eyes were as red as blood.

*Frost*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By *Frost*
Drip... Drip... Drip...

Talon's blood created a strange metallic sound as it dropped on the floor of the helicopter. For some reason the young girl mutilated herself, drove her own claws deep into her flesh and rippped it open, only for the wound to heal in a second and the game to begin anew. Over and over she drew the weapons in her arms over the flesh and opened wound after wound. What drove her to do this. Frost was troubled. Not because she felt pity for the girl or  even, the Cold beware, remorse that she had drawn her into this. She knew the girl who had introduced herself as Talon was a killer without equal. Killing was her business, this was all that she knew and all that she was really good at. But her cutting herself showed an instability that Frost did not enjoy to see. She felt Talon's green eyes rest on her, evaluate her, judging her. Anylyzing her every move and finding counter strategies to her powers and maneuvers. Unpredictable and calculating at the same time. If Talon really snapped, Frost would have a hard time killing her. Especially know that she was wounded.

The pain in her left shoulder was long gone, left her as her synapses shut off from the excruciating pain when she froze the bullet hole out. All that was left was a steady, dull pulse. She could feel it, deep inside her. Synchronized with her heartbeat. Every beat of her heart brought another pulse. Closing her eyes she leaned back and started to meditate, the cool metal of the flying machine comforting the burns on her back. So far she had taken a lot of damage in this campaign. One more reason not to back out. The costs were to high. The message still had to be delivered.

The sound of Talon's blood dropping to the floor took on an almost hypnotic quality. She imagined the drops splashing on the ground like a mantra. Them creating complex patterns on the floor. Slowly the rythm of the blood synchronized with her heartbeat, it got slower and slower and with it the frequency of the pulse sank as well. She could feel the others around her, Surge, Talon and most important the one who shared powers with her, the one with whom everything had started: Slight. They played their own little mind games to let the flight appear shorter. Surge hardly fit into the helicopter. His large leathery wings were already meeting the ceiling as he sat there in a crouched position. An air of power surrounded him somehow. Something that she could not  identify. Since his last talk with Talon he seemed somehow changed. She hoped he would not turn against them if Talon finally revealed her intentions.

To evade the pulse in her body she dived into The Cold...

9 hours later:

"Welcome to Camaroon everyone!"

Slight's friend and companion opened the helicopter door with a strong pull. The hot air, even hotter than in Spain forced itself into the room and made Frost rol with the eyes. Ira had deserved to die only for forcing her to go to regions that were hotter and hotter everytime. Why did it have to be Camaroon? As first she stepped out of the heli into the busy atmosphere of the Camaroon airport. The sun mercilessly burned down on everything. The game was on and Frost would play along. But no one knew of she would stick to the rules all the time...

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By talon_x23

She looked at him them back to Surge. Questions she had ton but would wait for the answers. Staring at him she answered “Have these emotions but I won’t retaliate them remember Lo Surge like you are part human in the future you may not always be dealing with Talon you may indeed deal with some one”. With that she left him. Though she appeared calm that was the last thing she was. She wanted to scream and after she had don that she wanted to kill some one. More preferably Lo who made her feel this way. After doing all she could to retain her composure she headed for the helicopter that would be taking off.

Present

After the mutilations of her arm which after long enough ceased blood for the great amounts lost she pulled her claws back in. There was not much she could do on a small craft such as this, well except devise a bomb and then blow it up which she was trying to keep her mind away from that option though it was tempting after listening to Frost and Slight ramble on in small talk. She did not see the purpose in it if you have something to say, say it if not shut up and stop talking crap and waiting every bodys time. Yes Small Talk was something she did not do and never wanted to be part of it. After five grueling minuets that felt like ours she could not take it any more. Slamming her fist against the wall getting Slights attention she growled “I’ll be above” whit that she left the two to continued having their little mall talk and pressed to much more “urgent” matters that needed her attention.

After five ten minuets on the phone Talon wanted a bit of down time, Btu she would not dare enter the leviathan of small talk that she was almost cretin that Slight and Frost or mostly Slight would offer her. She unleashing her claws she created a whole through the mass of the copter and climbed out into the harsh winds, using her claws to anchor her. With that she scaled up the side but kept her eyes looking down. She was not afraid of heights but she just did not like be away from the ground. Soon she felt Surges grip on her hand he looked at her as if trying to say “what! You can’t fly!”. Giving him a smirk as he pulled her up and placed her so that she was in his arms. She did her best to avoid contact with him she had no realized that she actually wanted to be with him. Her eyes crept staring at her hands, she new she looked awkward. As the winds blew on the top of the helicopter he held her tightly and felt like nodding off but new that was the last thing she needed to do

After a coupe of minuets of pure silence she spoke “I regret my previous conduct earlier, I was rude and ill mannered toward you and am sorry for that” she minuets creped by slowly and Talon soon began to wish that she had remained on the copter instead of here. Looking up at him she wanted to do something weather or not it would be acceptable not really hard to figure out. Touching his face gently she leaned up toward him and slowly but surely engaged with him in a kiss. While doing sow she slid her hands down the side of his shoulders. The kiss held long and passionate. Her mind was not thinking now only her emotions and hell did they want to do this. She them stopped and smiled thinking back to something he said “So which one of you like me, since your two persons” for a moment there Surge was about to explain but she stopped him with another breath taking kiss holding him tightly and not a intending on letting him go.
She awoke with the bump of the helicopter hit the ground. Opening her eyes slowly she granted that she must have fallen asleep in his arms. “But why is it still dark” she thought for a moment. 

Until in a blur of motion she was flooded by light. For she had not realized that the whole time she was asleep that Surge had been sheltering her from the harsh winds. And as the light flooded her the heat as well. Leaping off the copter she landed in front of the door where Slight and Frost were. She could tell Frost was suffering and surly when this was over she would engage in battle with this woman but her mind was preoccupied with other thoughts. She removed her shirt reveling a small white vest that barely covered her stomach. Leaning down she unleashed her claw and but her jeans so that is was knee high. She loosened her black hair and walked toward Surge. Making sure tat the others could not hear her she said “Tell no one or you’ll be dead a whole lot quicker than you planed, Oh I will be departing from you shortly I need for to continue with out me. I have a slight appointment that I need to keep here but I’ll be back. With that she raced into the forest leaving the remains of her clothes with Surge. She reached an open area where she waited.

1 hour later

Talon was back on the move but instead of heading back to the others like she had told Surge she was walking away from them. In her hand a small vile that she intended to throw in the deepest pit. :I was just a mission” she kept saying to herself” It’s only a mission”. But it was always that. She had gotten what she needed and left the others to fend for themselves no she went much further than that. Something always came at a price and hers was great. She had single handedly put the lives of Surge, Slight and Frost in danger though Frost she was going to put any way. Even though they coudl take care of themselvs she new that she neded to be there. Their location was known and their present heading had been deciphered for she had over head many times in slights ranting that not all he said was irrelevant.  She kept telling herself that they would be aright they any way could fight off any one that came for them or that is what she kept telling herself any way. But that did not matter she got what she wanted the Trigger scent it was to dangerous to be in any ones hands and now she had put Surge and the others in danger.

She stopped a moment and stood at the top of a hill. Breathing in the once tempting and seductive scent of Surge she could not lie to herself any longer. “You Betrayed them, leaving them when they need you the most” was what she new as fact. Sighing she raced down the hill. Full speed not caring about any thing else. Her hair blew wildly in the wind in the wind her eyes remained on coerce. She had to get to them before they got there before they reached the point of termination. Even at her fullest speed she’d never got to them before they would have. It was not Ira she was worried about it was her stupidity but it was her being an assassin.  Anyway she double crossed people tos of times this would be no different. She had no loyalties “Freck that I do” she answered herself.  Sweat poured down her face like rain she wanted to collapse but that did not matter she needed to get to them she needed to get to Surge.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By _Sojourn_

On the Helicopter…

As the makeshift team gathered on, Slight sat still in his chair. Patient, and yet not. Like a bomb waiting to explode. There in his seat, he saw his acquaintance go to the cockpit and start the metal monolith. It amazed him how everyone else except for four people on this helicopter were killers. Of course it was his goal to gather as much force as possible, but nothing this elite. Here he had a cold blooded assassin, like a bringer of death. Then there was the murderer. Yes she was an assassin also, but she didn’t care how she took your life, as long the job got done. And then there was the monster, or man, or both as he explain earlier. Just seeing him was enough to scare someone enough. Looking over at Talon, the young beast. She began to cut herself, like one of those emo kids that thought the world was after them. It had been said that cutters did this because it was the only thing they could control within their lives. Slight had never believed that mess, but now it seemed to bring truth. Talon, as she so bluntly put it was an unlovable being. Being within the job he was, Slight knew that love was a pleasure not often stumbled upon, in blood, and death. So when she said it, it kind of made him feel a certain pity. Not in the sense that he was sorry for her, but that she couldn’t recognize compassion when it presented itself. Instead she shut herself out, to people, to the world. Pity indeed.

Taking his focus off of her, saw Frost watching Talon. Even since the two had first encountered, there had been an unspoken tension between them. As if Frost suspected something, either great of devious. Then his thoughts became zoned in on one thing. How he could kill Ira. Maybe, he would reverse his blood flow, or dehydrate his body until every drop of water was gone, or would he telekinetically stop his heart? Either way was not good enough for him. Slight then thought about why he’d made such a stupid mistake back at the bar. He completely knew better than that. This whole situation had made him sloppy, and for that reprimanded his self. When the helicopter touched down, they were in Africa. The north west coast to be exact. Cameroon, exotic, ethnic, and hot. The heat was the first thing he noticed from the much more moderate temperature of the helicopter. The sun radiated it’s power down like a master punishing his slaves. He stepped down, onto the native soil of the land. In any other situation this would have been Egypt, and he would have been visiting the Great Pyramids, but this was a death dealing time. There was no space for sight-seeing, or tourist attractions, there was business, personal vendettas to attend to now.

“Everyone, listen up. We shall not divide up, I know it would save time, but now we have the element of surprise on our hands. We will look for any signs of Ira, and we will follow his trail until we find him. And once we do, No on, I repeat, No one shall take revenge but me.” From that point on began the search for Ira. “Lets move out” The group did so. Each of them asking around, interviewing, interrogation, using any method they saw fit, and finally came a young sixteen year old. Slight grabbed the boy out of a crowd. It wasn’t like he did this for the heck of it, the boy had uttered a specific code word that all guild members knew and held close in secrecy. “What did you just say” Slight spoke with an intense parental tone. “Sylvia Magyar.” The boy said in return.

300 Years ago…
Sylvia Magyar was the original founder of the Guild of Shadows, and was the head of the first Inner Circle. Her name was a password that was almost never used. Only in the most dyer situation was it to even be spoken, and here he was saying it all non cholauntly.

“Where did you learn that, who told you that name, where did you here is?
“It was three days ago, a man gave me a piece of paper and told me to call the number on it, when I did he offered me a job as his personal assistant, and that he would teach me everything he knew. I am very poor, so I took the job no questions asked. Did I do something wrong?” The frightened boy’s eyes started to well up, showing just how scared and confused he was. Slight knew the boy was innocent, and didn’t know any better, so he relinquished his tight grip. “Where is this man you speak of, did he give you his name?”  “His house is 30 miles out of town; he didn’t tell me his name.” Slight thanked the boy for his information and headed down the road, out of town in the direction the boy pointed out and soon enough they reached another magnificent house. Leagues better than the huts, and shacks they saw along the way. “This is it.” Slight said to the group. He pushed the gate open, and entered into the courtyard. Each walked in with a sense of revenge on their minds. Each had a good reason for it. But only Slight would take it.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By power surge

as Surge watched talon run off into the distance he heard Chaos whisper in his head  "why is it that most women you love or even like always seem to run away from you?"

"I guess that they just need some time to themselves" Surge said with a shrug "I really don't mind after all I have to trust them and in return they have to trust me, by the way, why aren't you yelling at me about ignoring the mission, any other time it's always do this or kill this guy, but now you seem as if you want me to forget the mission"

"it's because by learning from your interactions with each other, I learned what it really means to care for someone"

"hold on, your telling me that you care for her and would protect her if somehow we got separated?"

"yes, I have come to think of her as my clawthron : my sister in law"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight and the others, minus Talon, entered the massive courtyard. There were seemingly no guards to see, or hear, or speak of. So he led them to the way he thought was the entrance into the actual home where Ira dwelled, or hid, either way this was his day to die. Using his pointer, and middle finger he signaled for the fellow assassins to fan out. Like a covert military officer he spoke “Fan out, I want every inch of this place scoured, leave no leaf unturned, and if you find Ira hiding behind a bush call me.” With that he left to enter the estate. He knew giving them orders would anger them, but it was anger that they would need, and most of them had that would help them get the job done.

Inside, Slight’s footsteps echoed throughout the front of the building. The tile that lined the floor was a coral marble color. There were roman columns supporting the painted roof. The columns reminded him of the base of the Guilds. In fact the entire room was modeled after it. This added another straw to the camels already unbearably strained back. He walked up the left side of the dual staircases, and explored the second level. On hallway was nothing but dead ends, all the doors were fake. Down the other hall however were five rooms. Each with a key inside the knob. Slight opened the first door on the left. Inside he saw pictures hung on the was, much like the style of one of the IC members. Each room was almost an exact replica of Nadir, Miff, Stacey, and Nash. The final room, of course dedicated to their taken leader, Horus.

It was almost shrine like, how candles lit the room instead of light, and life sized portraits of the old man stood; as if he were there. Memories came rushing back from years past. Everything from the age of ten, when he was first adopted. He was an American by birth, but was adopted by a family that lived in . How excited he was to be able to travel the world. Little did he know, what they really wanted was a trophy child. A thing to show their wealthy friends, to show off their good fortune and how they were able to help a needy black child. The thought disgusted him, and churned his stomach. The day came when they didn’t need him anymore, and they left him in . He never did hear from them again. Now that he thought about it, it might be time to find them and pay a visit. Show them what an accomplished young man he’d become. But it was now time for vengeance. Slight turned about face and headed back down the hall.

The search was strenuous but he found the room. It was the last room on the left, on the sub floor. “It’s always the last door” he said with a little levity. He grabbed the knob and turned it, anticipating an explosion. But he was ready for it, he was ready for anything. When the door was ajar enough he went inside just enough to see the entirety of the quarters. There was a bed, and lying in it Ira. Slight could not believe his eyes, his prey was lying there ready for the kill. But he had other plans. Slight leaned over the slumbering back trader and whispered in his ear “Wake up” He did not.

He smacked him across the face, “Wake up, I said” This time he did. With the most genuine expression of surprise and fear on his face, Ira jumped out of bed. Ira was intertwined with the bed spread and fell to the ground in front of Slight. The thumbing of his palms was all that could be heard. His panting and huffing signified the truest release of fear. “Stand up” Slight said with force. Ira without hesitation stood erect.

Slight looked in his eyes, which were tearing up at the moment. “You tried to kill me?” he said to Ira, who stood there silent, muted by his looming, and inevitable death. “I asked you a question” “Ye…Yes.”

“And you tried to blow me up?” he said. He was taunting him, leading to the ultimate closure. Again he answered curtly, “Yes.”

“And you killed the only family I’ve ever known, and your father.” His eyes welled up even more. “Yes, yes, yes, please” Slight cut him off right there. “Please what, please don’t kill you, please don’t hurt you, please don’t do anything to you, because that is something I can’t do considering the circumstances.”

Ira dropped to his knees, and grabbed at the ankles of Slight. He kicked him in the face. The disgust he felt at the moment was almost unbearable. “Please, please…you wouldn’t kill you brother would you.”

That was it. “How dare you ever even try to possibly even think about insinuating that you are my kin. What you did to me was irreparable, and now you DIE!!!”

Slight grabbed him by the neck, and held him against the wall. He placed one finger upon Ira’s forehead. His master over liquid was complete. Using that ability, with the one finger he pulled the existing liquid in Ira’s body to his head. He could sense it overflowing into his brain. He blew a short breath, and the contents of his head froze instantly. Slight was not finished yet. He held one hand out into the mists of the room and gather the water vapor, forming a thin ice blade. He drove it into the brittle neck of his already fallen foe. “Even if we were brothers, you were always dead to me.”

With that he walked outside the palace. What he saw was not in the least bit unexpected. Talon had finally shown up again, and was just finishing up with a kill. While he was inside, the trio was attacked by the elite guardsmen. Each a huge hulking creature thing left over from Torrent’s takeover. Frost, looking miserable in the heat, was sitting on the dead body of one of them. There was melted water all around the body. “Well, I managed to conjure up some ice, and it was obviously enough, so did you do it?” She asked lustfully. “Yeah, Ira’s gone, really gone.” He looked around at Power Surge who was in his Draconian form. He was pulling his tail claw from around another one of the EG’s neck. “Did you do it he said?” “Yes, Let me say it aloud, I did it, Ira’s gone” Talon looked over, with her claws bloodied, and her breathing heavy from the passion of her kill. “Good, I was beginning to think that you were going to wimp out.”

Slight just smiled at her. “Okay, so the job is complete, I will take you all where you need to go, but let this be known. I am a friend to each one of you here. If you ever need me, just call out and I’ll here you.” Talon and Power Surge did not board the copter, as they had some unfinished business to attend to. The sun began to set on them walking off into the distance. “Frost, I especially want to thank you, and what I said before, If you ever need me…well here.” He haded her a card with the pilots number on it. “Call him, and he’ll get to me” She took the card and said with a scoff of superiority and confidence “As if that will ever happen.” Slight knew she meant every word she said. “Oh, and here” he went to the mini refridgerator and grabbed a bottle of ice cold water. He unscrewed the top, and pour the contents out. Using his abilties of hydrokinetic healing, he healed the searing wounds on Frost’s back. “I didn’t want to bother you until the job was done” he looked at her thankful face.

As the copter flew over the ocean, he cold only think of the words of Ira. But in his complete enmity for him, he decided that it was over, and there was no time for him to ponder, or question his actions. The copter settled down in and Frost left without a word. “Lets go somewhere…peaceful.” They took off again to a place unknown. Wherever they landed was fine with Slight.