#1 Posted by Trodorne (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious cause I would like to get into role playing in either a World of Warcraft fashion or use my created world from my stories.

#2 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you for taking interest, but please read into this forum before posting here again.

#3 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

Thank you for taking interest, but please read into this forum before posting here again.

Was about to tag you, Since you just love when this happens XD

#4 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.: I think he means he wants to play as a World of Warcraft-type character and do it here? I'm not sure, it's a strange question and uses terminology I don't understand.
#5 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@.Longshot. said:

Was about to tag you, Since you just love when this happens XD

Obviously.

#6 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterofChaos said:

@.Longshot.: I think he means he wants to play as a World of Warcraft-type character and do it here? I'm not sure, it's a strange question and uses terminology I don't understand.

Don't think so. He uses the term RP server, which usually indicates a WoW server dedicated solely to its namesake.

#7 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZombieBigfoot: Okay! Thank you. That's the big term that got me.

@Trodorne
Yeah, you shouldn't do that.
#8 Posted by Nordok (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne: You'd probably be better off posting this in the Off-Topic section. A mod can probably move it, if you PM one.

#9 Posted by Trodorne (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow i only meant if anyone liked doing Rp in WoW and wanted to do that here. Nevermind then sorry to waste all your times to do some Role playing.

#10 Posted by Nordok (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne: Ah, I see where you're coming from. Your first post was a bit ambiguous. Much as I love the WoW mythology, I've got too much on my plate right now to commit to a new RP.

Love the avatar, btw.