A place where nightmares are reality and men are beasts, a place where life and time have no meaning, a journey to the deepest recesses of your darkest thoughts and where you can even meet yourself but not yourself. Mankind has lived in fear of it for centuries and now it is your chance to experience Hell! The Devils Lake Diner has been around forever in some form or another a place where wandering misguided souls are drawn into its welcoming doors and though veiled curtains wander into their demise, many drop in for a bite but few have ever left are you up for the challenge, are you ready to dance with the Devil.
- The Diner: An unassuming and mundane disguise for the fiend that lies beneath, while nothing spectacular it is always kept in immaculate condition, from a distance teeming with life but as you move closer the life seems to fade away and this almost hypnotising energy pulls you closer like a sirens call and closer to the curtains behind the counter the front doors to hell.
- The Sea of Souls: The only way through to hell to salvation is through the Sea of Souls, A lone row boat with a lone rower his eyes and mouth sewn shut his ears block in, all he does is ferry those who tell him to doom. Only a fool would swim, fly or run over the water the undead who have failed to make the journey still sit in the vast ocean looking to add more to their family.
- The Castle of Satannus: A gargantuan structure oozing sinister energy the heart of evil resides with it's dark black walls, Situated on top top of a floating rock hurtling through hell, Blood gushing in fountains in the entrance lobby as a sick twisted joke. Many areas reside within this Dark Domicile.
- The Hall: A sanctuary of all things evil and dark, The place where Crassus Calco rallies Satanuses damned army of darkness toward continued victory heavily guarded by Hell's Henchmen, where assemblies and bloodsports are held.
- The Domicile: Where Satanus has his greatest champions live and rest where undead slaves are used to serve and satisfy his growing forces, where one would not want to venture and keep there life.
- Crasuss's Quarters: The living quarters of hell's second in command a roman hero of debauchery and filth, a lover of fine art and the suffering of those beneath him.
- The Refinement Area: Where hell's forces train their brutality and cruelty the undead that roam the streets of hell are used as target practise for those that have displayed evil that warrants reward equipped with an armoury and training facilities it is where Satanus's warriors spend the majority of their time.
- Satanus's Throne Room: A room befitting a king granted to the Lord of Darkness a normal room with a throne and connecting bedroom but that is until he is angered and reveals his true form then the whole room is drenched in blood, sizes and shapes even gravity is distorted around you but it also reveals the gargantuan heart of satan which must be destroyed if you are to leave.
- Army of the Undead: Bloodthirsty and with a need to maim and kill, devoid of human emotion and hungry for human flesh, weak but what these creatures lack in power they make up for in numbers with billions residing in Hell.
- Champions of Hells:The most deplorable of monsters are Hell's champions, They have been nourished by evil and turned into massive creature twelve feet tall in height, extremely powerful, wielding deadly weapons and breathing fire, they practise the art of murder and pain not only on the undead slaves of hell but also on themselves to give them there incredible pain thresholds.
- Crassus Calco:
The man poised to be the successor of Caesar in Rome his obsession even drove him to be the last knife in his back, His incredible cruelty and debauchery would become his demise as he was betrayed by a man he once wronged and was disguised against his will as the gladiator set to do battle with a man eating lion. Calco then journeyed to hell where he caught the eye of Satanus himself and became second in command he now wields great dark magic power, able to summon horrible creatures, burn any with just a though, protect and heal himself and use his magic to become both invisible and invulnerable for a time but his loyalty is questionable.
The lord of hell able to know your darkest secrets and use them against you, able to alter what you see but not what you think or feel, master of fire, Inflicting pain and suffering with but a glance at the weak minded, summoning horrifying creatures and use of dark magic but it is in his true form that he is nearly unstoppable becoming a collasal ethereal creature flowing with darkness, the only way to defeat him is by destroying his black heart.
- Except for the Zombies all of these NPC's are a massive threat so please sell.
- You have do a lot of fighting before you reach any of the big two.
- Since there are no players controlling the characters you can type out conversations with them.
- Everyone is a bit weakened when they arrive.
- A story about how you got there would be cool and have FUN!