Detroit-Dystopia (CVnU open/living location)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_cerberus_: POW! took a seat at his desk and rolled his shoulders a few times while cracking his neck, waiting for his employer to speak first.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: "Jen?" Rainmaker asked in a tone of voice which was hard to tell if he was curious or angry

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! crossed his arms while shaking his head. "M.I.A..." He said in a bit of a somber tone, expecting Rain's reaction to be negative.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: Before Rainmaker could reply a secretary beeped on the his com "Sir, you might want to check the Detroit news" Rainmaker with out saying a word lifted his remote and turned on the plasma screen TV that rolled down the ceiling and turned on.

Jen's armored form was seen on TV engaging meta's,zombies and other human gangs all at once, her armored figure moved at rapid paces shooting down opponents with the powerful weapon it carried as she moved to different positions getting hit with weapons ranging from small arms fire to vehicle mounted weapons

"who ever this figure is" the reporter said "it won't just go down, gangs and other residents have been engaging this unknown figure for the past two hours as it makes its way up town" the female reporter gasped as Jen released glowing energy from her armor that formed into several replicas of her armored form now there were ten armored figures in total blasting away instead of one ""the unknown figure has just replicated itself increasing the carnage in the battle field" the reporter was going to say more before an explosion wiped out the news crew on site.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! stared with wide eys and gave an impressed hum. "Well...At least she isn't M.I.A anymore..want me to go get her or..?"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "I don't want her bringing un-welcomed guests" Rainmaker said as he crossed his palms "but than again she can handle herself" opening his desk drawer he pulled out four thousand dollars and handed it to Lincoln "as of now you are off duty until tomorrow so do what you want, but just remember Jen is the only one who knows where your room is"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! swiped the money off the table and only answered with a nod, leaving the office just as quietly. Once back in his room, and out of costume, Willis popped the fridge open to grab a cold one and sat down in his lounger, letting out a very well deserved sigh.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By _Cerberus_
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: (want to skip the night and go to the following day or just stop completely?)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: (Aye aye captain :D!) A buzzer sounded in POW!'s room "Room service!" a cheery voice was heard hard to tell if female or male.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Willis jumped from the sudden buzz of the intercom, awakening him from a very poor sleep. Throwing on some jeans and his usual blue shirt, he walked on over to the door and popped it open to see who it was.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@lincoln_protocol:

The hover bot floated in mid air carrying breakfast, pancakes,sausages and scrambled eggs were prepared with a cold glass of water.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Uhhh.." Willis scratched his head and stared at the robot setting down the food. "Thank you, I guess?"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: The robot spoke confused "Sir I was not aware you had company"

(Time for a little Horror/Mystery!)

a strange silver figure with a yellow visor stood behind him leaning against the refrigerator silently staring at Willis some how this figure got in not too long ago.

No Caption Provided

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Willis quickly turned around to see the figure, quickly taking a few steps back. "The hell?" He asked while reaching for his suitcase.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Enz0

@_cerberus_: "Yeah ok..I'm going out.." Willis shook his head while popping open his suitcase, quickly slipping into his costume and gauntlets. POW! left the robot to close the door behind him as he left the room and started walking for the elevator.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: the elevator made a thing and the mysterious figure was there again with his arms crossed staring at Willis, he made no movements and remained completely still "Hey POW!" Paul shouted as he headed towards him, Paul was dressed in office worker clothes look more sophisticated.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! this time raised his gauntlets and charged them up while glaring at the new annoyance, only to get clumsily distracted by Paul who called his name, looking back to of course see the figure gone. "Dammit Paul!" He shouted while rubbing his masked face.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "woh what's wrong buddy?" he chuckled nervously "you've seen a ghost or something?"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "It's nothing!" He said half aggressively while pressing for the main floor.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Paul got in with him, passing him an orange folder "Looks like were partners for the next week!"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! grabbed it and tossed it behind him, grumpy from the supposed paranormal shenanigans.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Paul bent down and picked it up "jeesh who p*ssed on your cereal today?" the elevator doors opened and the mysterious figure that had been harassing Willis appeared again but disappeared out of view as it entered one of the silver facilities in the lobby.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Some asshole who watched Ghost one too many times, just explain to me why you're my partner.." POW! tried his best to ignore the figure and walked out of the elevator, walking towards the front doors for some fresh air.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "Cause Jen is still fighting her way back up here, she was originally going to be yours" Paul said feeling unwanted but at the same time thinking POW! was going crazy after the ghost comment.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Enz0

@_cerberus_: "Yeah, just my luck.." POW! obnoxiously answered before swinging the front doors of the tower open and started to walk down the street. "I mean, of course she is busy fighting zombies! I bet she'll always be fighting zombies! No offence rook but that shirt and tie ain't going to do you much good in a fight.."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "we're going on patrol though" he said trying to sound happy "we need to blend in, well I guess I need to were going to do a money transaction just you and I"

Garou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

In the Hive

Garou sucked on a liver to soothe the dryness in his throat. Wouldn't do any good to cough now and scare off the critters. He had been hunting in these sewers for a couple of years, and he never run into any workers, even though it was technically Fed property. He was usually able to bag a couple giant sized gators, and once he had run into an enormous spider creature. Its brown and black fuzzy exoskeleton made a fine rug for the floor of his favorite vacant cistern... He found one that was no longer in use, and has made himself a proper home beneath the streets. Garou wanted to set some traps, because spider exoskeletons of this size could be used for many different purposes... Nah, better do some gator stalking, and if he a big bad spider, he'd nab that sucker and count himself real lucky.

But today had been sort of a letdown. Some d*mn cricket was chirping somewhere in the dark dank system, loud enough to hear a mile away. Garou was tempted to throw a bottle at the thing to shut it the heck up. He checked this old clock that he had found floating in the sludge. Time to head back to his checkpoint anyways. A waste of a day if ever there was one.

But when he got back to his rendezvous, there was no sign of anything, even the rats were gone. Garou used his enhanced vision to see and his advanced smelling to pick up any signs of a scent... It was as if, something was hunting the hunter... All of a sudden his nose wrinkled. Sh*t. Literally. Smelly enough to be human. And something else? He followed his nose into the sewer, picking out the mixed smells of feces, urine, and...

Blood. It was all over the place. The torn shreds of leather and denim were soaked in it. The smell of crap rose up from the spiraled ropes of intestines draped around the place... and at the center, fragments of bone. Bone and meat, human meat, and glittering in the center, a gold watch.

Garou staggered back, as his claws ejected from their rest position, and his razor sharp teeth where bared. Only when he turned did he see the enormous snake baring long fangs, and a long forked tongue.

"Rawrrr!" Garou growled in protest of the inevitable, struggle.

His protest ended in a wet, snapping sound as his vocal cords were bitten down on, by the large asp. The snake was titanic and extremely powerful, but it was not equipped for dealing with Experiment 138. With lightning fast reflexes Garou's claws grasp for the creatures long neck, slicing through meat and bone cleanly, as the large head comes free almost instantly. The long headless body, contorts erratically for a minute trying to retreat to no avail. The snake was already dead, only adrenaline caused this outburst.

Once this struggle was over, Garou tore the snakes head loose from his neck, its jaw was locked into place, so he had to break it free. There was a loud snapping sound, followed by a wet dripping of blood from his thrashed throat trickling into the water beneath him.

The cricket begins to chirp again, now that the fuss was all over.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garou: (want to interact? Jen's currently causing a community of villains to attack her)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "I got my pen right here.." POW! held up his gauntlet and let out a sinister chuckle.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: "Hey there's my car!" Paul said confused as a brand new black mercedes began moving backwards towards them "I swear I put in on park" he scratched his head as he walked forwards to it.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Well clearly you didn't.." POW! crossed his arms and stated walking towards the Mercedes.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol:

Paul opened the door and saw nothing

"That's freaking weird!"

he turned to POW!

"want to drive or not?"

he checked his golden Rolex watch that was on his right hand the one which held the orange envelope

"OH SH*T! WE GOT TWENTY MINUTES TO GET THERE!"

(Paul's a funny little character am I rite?)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Pfft! I don't know my way around this hell-hole town! You're driving Pauly.." POW! pointed at him while getting in on the passenger side while grumbling. "You better not be a shitty driver with a nice car or else we? Are going to have problems..."

(Yeah! :D Has a nice Hydra Bob feel to him!)

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: Paul quickly entered the car rolling up the windows via button and turned on the car with the ignition key that he kept in his pocket "Hear that tiger roar!" he joked as he stepped hard on the petal causing a sudden burst of speed from the car which led to 0 MPH to 80 MPH in almost the blink of an eye as this obviously was not a your average car.

Paul made a B line to the street way from their position in the parking lot, he made a close turn narrowly crashing the car into the corner of a building as they left Rainmaker territory "WOOOOOIE!" he shouted laughing as the car sped zig zagging left and right passing through the other cars at dangerously close distances all the while the speed gauge went to 100 MPH.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! removed his mask and threw on his jeans and shirt over top of his costume, stuffing the mask in his back pocket all while Paul drove. "So what's up with this job we are on? I am still not reading that stupid file.."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: as he began to drive quicker Paul was going to reply when the mysterious figure appeared a hundred paces straight ahead of the car.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "..." With a bit of a nervous glare, Willis remained silent while waiting to see if Paul reacts to the figure, he could care less if this figure got hit by the car.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Paul did not seem to realize he was there and the figure exploded into a rain bow mist which caused Paul to slam on the break "WHAT THE HELL!" he said as the car swerved and crashed into another car.

Meanwhile the Mysterious figure could be seen from the side view meter watching POW!

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "That...Right there...Is what pissed on my cereal this morning.." Willis shook his head to rid of the drowsiness from the crash and crossed his arms while looking over to Paul. "I don't get it's game! I know ghosts and shit exist! There are only like a bajallion ghost heroes AND villains out there! It's a wasted act!" he rants while waiting for Paul to do something.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "what are you talking about?" he said confused looking at Paul's direction but the mysterious figure seemed to cloak his view from Paul's perspective even though he stood dare staring at POW! almost if taunting him and finally it made a gesture with its right hand and duplicate of POW!'s energy blasts were fired from his hand towards them.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Out..OUT!" Willis shouted as he crawled out of the car's sunroof and leaped off the vehicle, not knowing or even caring at that point if Paul got out. After tumbling to the ground, Willis slipped his mask on and powered up his gauntlets, ripping away his street clothes till his costume was fully visible.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: The car tanked the shot getting heavily damaged but did not explode mean while Paul got out of the get pulling a Uzi and sprayed bullets towards the direction of the Mysterious Figure still being unable to detect him, the bullets that managed to get near the mysterious stranger simply dissolved into nothingness.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Bullets aren't working!" He shouted to Paul and leaped up onto the wrecked car, firing a volley of kinetic blasts the phantom's way.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: they too were dissipated, however after the volleys of Pow's attack were over that same figure dropped on one knee and disappeared

"What the f**k happened?" Paul asked confused looking around wildly.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Enz0

@_cerberus_: "A waste of time, that's what happened..Come on lets get this show on the road!" POW! shouted while getting back in the car, this time the driver's seat.