#1 Edited by _Genesis_Incorporated_ (13 posts) - - Show Bio

It's training day for Genesis. The investors and owners of the project grew impatient with the normal training, so they turned to the owner, offering funding of course. The owner, being unconventional as it seemed, took the money and purchased a small island used as a fail safe during World War 2. He plans on converting it into a large scale training area, but due to the rants of his associates, he was forced to force a training scenario on the team. Setting up a rig of objectives for the members, he has peace keeper Mitchel wake them from their beds (bluntly, of course). As resentful as they are, they still get the briefing. 

The way the owner made the scenario was... complicated. He takes four members of the group in secret and informs them that their main mission is to keep the other five members from completing their own objectives. The other five members were each taken separately to a different part of the island, and have no knowledge of who is and isn't a antagonist, to make the mission harder. The objectives are as follows-

• Find supply shack in the forest, gather explosive supplies.
  • Meet up with other members (optional).
  • Break the base's walls, preferably using the gathered explosives.
  • Activate base's power, all (remaining) members join forces.
  • Defeat "military produced death bot left in base, reactivated" (fake, placed in the base by the organization).
  • Defend base from ground invasion by owner's hired army.

Antagonists for the first part of the mission are only determined on taking out the other members, aside from other antagonists. Any members knocked out or incapacitated have to be marked for helicopters to *humiliate* carry them out by net like stranded farm animals.

OOC

First RPG for Genesis Incorporated members only! Good lucks, ideas, concerns, and all that other love comes here. :D

#2 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's Do This!

Ready to kick some aquatic mutant ass?

#3 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

Let's Do This!

Ready to kick some aquatic mutant ass?

Always ready ;)

#4 Posted by _Genesis_Incorporated_ (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

#5 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah yeah! Reference in the opening!

#6 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Luck

#7 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted, relatively short and quick. Should cut down on reading...can't promise that for my next post haha. I'll apologize for the possible lack in quality, I may be deployed with the Army tomorrow as a massive hurricane may be hitting nearby and last time that happened military assistance was required so their taking this very seriously! So if you don't hear from me for a day or two you know where ill be!

#8 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed my post a little bit, it's a little longer and has a little more detail! I'm also slightly more satisfied with it haha

#9 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah! 'nother reference! 
@.Ajax.
Well, hope to hear from you again. Of course it was good. Someone's got to take the leader role. Can't wait to see how we're all approaching this.

#10 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Quickster_ said:

Oh yeah! 'nother reference!
@.Ajax.: Well, hope to hear from you again. Of course it was good. Someone's got to take the leader role. Can't wait to see how we're all approaching this.

Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing everybody else's posts!

#11 Posted by Madam_Jade (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted.