It's training day for Genesis. The investors and owners of the project grew impatient with the normal training, so they turned to the owner, offering funding of course. The owner, being unconventional as it seemed, took the money and purchased a small island used as a fail safe during World War 2. He plans on converting it into a large scale training area, but due to the rants of his associates, he was forced to force a training scenario on the team. Setting up a rig of objectives for the members, he has peace keeper Mitchel wake them from their beds (bluntly, of course). As resentful as they are, they still get the briefing.
The way the owner made the scenario was... complicated. He takes four members of the group in secret and informs them that their main mission is to keep the other five members from completing their own objectives. The other five members were each taken separately to a different part of the island, and have no knowledge of who is and isn't a antagonist, to make the mission harder. The objectives are as follows-
- Find supply shack in the forest, gather explosive supplies.
- Meet up with other members (optional).
- Break the base's walls, preferably using the gathered explosives.
- Activate base's power, all (remaining) members join forces.
- Defeat "military produced death bot left in base, reactivated" (fake, placed in the base by the organization).
- Defend base from ground invasion by owner's hired army.
Antagonists for the first part of the mission are only determined on taking out the other members, aside from other antagonists. Any members knocked out or incapacitated have to be marked for helicopters to *humiliate* carry them out by net like stranded farm animals.