Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"I must say Zee underestimated you. You are far better then I thought lol. As for a sequal you can beat your a$$ I'd love to do that lol. I was gonna work on Zee after this fight to lol. I was gonna make him evolve once more lol take it to a whole different level. Nothing to be though but good job."
Thnx. If ya make him stronger ill have to go full pwoer on you lol. Then we'd have a real match"
I was only only gonna make him be able to turn into solidified sound. Then raise his speed up to about speed of thought. Lastly change it up. He would not be a demi-god rather then a god. I was probably gonna change his Origin up as well I didn't work to hard on it lol. More of and improvement really lol."

I jsut want re write mty bio. so people of know what my weps capable of"

Yep you definitely should do that. Don't wanna use a weapon an almost win just to have the other guy say I don't see that in your bio lol.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"I must say Zee underestimated you. You are far better then I thought lol. As for a sequal you can beat your a$$ I'd love to do that lol. I was gonna work on Zee after this fight to lol. I was gonna make him evolve once more lol take it to a whole different level. Nothing to be though but good job."
Thnx. If ya make him stronger ill have to go full pwoer on you lol. Then we'd have a real match"
I was only only gonna make him be able to turn into solidified sound. Then raise his speed up to about speed of thought. Lastly change it up. He would not be a demi-god rather then a god. I was probably gonna change his Origin up as well I didn't work to hard on it lol. More of and improvement really lol."
I jsut want re write mty bio. so people of know what my weps capable of"
Yep you definitely should do that. Don't wanna use a weapon an almost win just to have the other guy say I don't see that in your bio lol. "

LOOKS AROUND AND RUNS TO CHANGE BIO.

LOL.

Shall we add ech otha as friends or enemies. Are the enemies like a ignore list. Im nofeused.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By zee crusher

There the same thing. But as friends since where both villains. If enemies your a hero or I'm a hero and the other is a villain. As for neutral. I consider them good lol.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Demosapien

Ya. They think killing soemoce a year mean they have a lttle evil in them. In means nothing.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By zee crusher

Lol I just love he joy of fighting. I'd put my self more along the line of cunning then a strategist though lol.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Lol I just love he joy of fighting. I'd put my self more along the line of cunning then a strategist though lol."

lol I looked throguh your gallery and saw some pics i aint wanna see.