• 100 results
Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Demosapien

You know the drill. And if you dont get hell out!
Post Edited:2008-06-02 06:08:55

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Guyver X

whats the terms...

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Demosapien

Guyver X says:

"whats the terms..."

UMm doesnt matter. You better take this chance to have an advvantage cause youll need it lol

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Guyver X

noo be my guest....cuz you being immortal and all...i must have no chance right????

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Demosapien

Guyver X says:

"noo be my guest....cuz you being immortal and all...i must have no chance right????"

No actually. UI paly the fight fair. when I fighting othe r god than I go full power. but i always play fair

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Demosapien

Guyver X says:

"so you're gunna hold back just for me?????? sure why not, but since you did that, we can battle on your level how about hell for example????? or maybe something with no holu objects around"

Not Hell. I would probally have too much resources. lol and hells not my level the underworld is. Lets jsut go to some wierd planet.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Demosapien

Guyver X says:

"so you're gunna hold back just for me?????? sure why not, but since you did that, we can battle on your level how about hell for example????? or maybe something with no holu objects around"

Not Hell. I would probally have too much resources. lol and hells not my level the underworld is. Lets jsut go to some wierd planet.

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Guyver X

so you're gunna hold back just for me?????? sure why not, but since you did that, we can battle on your level how about hell for example????? or maybe something with no holy objects around
Post Edited:2008-06-02 06:25:08

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Demosapien

Guyver X says:

"Demosapien says:
"Guyver X says:
Not Hell. I would probally have too much resources. lol and hells not my level the underworld is. Lets jsut go to some wierd planet."
excuse me for being mistaken.....the planet has to have an earth equalivilant gravity than its settled?"

ok

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Demosapien

Guyver X says:

"you want to start it off"

No you can

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Demosapien

Guyver X says:

"you want to start it off"

No you can

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Guyver X

Demosapien says:

"Guyver X says:
Not Hell. I would probally have too much resources. lol and hells not my level the underworld is. Lets jsut go to some wierd planet."

excuse me for being mistaken.....the planet has to have an earth equalivilant gravity than its settled?

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Guyver X

you want to start it off

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Demosapien

Take your time.

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Guyver X

huh....give me a moment

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Blade-man

I'm sorry to interrupt but could someone tell me how to play versus RP's?Do you have to vote for them in the ideas thread?

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Guyver X

my bad it was short......i just didn't have much to work with

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Demosapien

its good. ill work on my post now

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Guyver X

Blade-man says:

"I'm sorry to interrupt but could someone tell me how to play versus RP's?Do you have to vote for them in the ideas thread?"

no just post whats on your mind in the OoC thread.....there is almost certainly one

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Demosapien

Srry its short. runnin bak n forth

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Blade-man says:

"I'm sorry to interrupt but could someone tell me how to play versus RP's?Do you have to vote for them in the ideas thread?"

huh... no you dont have to vote on how you want to fight

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

bingo!

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blade-man

Ooooooooooookayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............so you just challenge someone and create a new topic if they accept?

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

no prob man.... post in the RPG training topic someone will help you out.

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blade-man

Thanks.

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Blade-man

I'm training pretty hard.

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Guyver X

im finished with my post.....it is again short....-_-
Post Edited:2008-06-02 08:02:59

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Guyver X says:

"im finished with my post.....it is again short....-_-
Post Edited:2008-06-02 08:02:59"

description and detial about you and your surrounding will fill it out

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blade-man

I've challenged Demosapien,The King Of Hell,to a little punch-up.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Resonate

did you talk with him about it prior to the making of this thread? cus if you didnt, if he doesnt accept than you'll look like an idiot

just a heads up

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Resonate

Guyver X says:

"Resonate says:
"did you talk with him about it prior to the making of this thread? cus if you didnt, if he doesnt accept than you'll look like an idiot just a heads up"
he didn't create this thread...."

oh

woops

lol thought this was the first page, too tired...just woke up lol

sorry about that man

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Guyver X

Resonate says:

"did you talk with him about it prior to the making of this thread? cus if you didnt, if he doesnt accept than you'll look like an idiot just a heads up"

he didn't create this thread....

Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Guyver X

Resonate says:

"Guyver X says:
"Resonate says:
he didn't create this thread...."
oh woops lol thought this was the first page, too tired...just woke up lol sorry about that man"

its cool i been up all night i was on vaction and got home last night....i feel you

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Resonate

so hows this fight going?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By zee crusher

Guyver X says:

"noo be my guest....cuz you being immortal and all...i must have no chance right????"

Exactly he's about the cheapest rper there is lol. Did you see how he tried to destroy the solar system in our fight then teleport back to hell??

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zee crusher

This is what your up against. Demonsapien may use this cheap move.

Demon tried soemthing that he had never tried before. He took his gloves off as he he put his hands on the trigger. As dangerous at this might had been he was startiing to get annoyed of Zee. It was time to get rid of him. Demon teleported out the cage as he stood on the outside of the cage he laughed at Zee as the bars began to cloes up. Which would result in lcokung Zee in. Demon then teleported to another planet not to far form the current.

He then fired two mystical power orbs from the both guns at the planet. As the orb moved quickly at the sloar system. It heaade for the palnet. Demon had put a mystical esscence in the cage to amke any telportation powers impossible. No one had never known what type of power it was. It was not light, it was not liquid, it was not solid, it was nothing. Othher than power.

Before the orbs made contact with the planet. Demon opened a portal to his realm in the Underworld. He quickly launche hself through. He then closed the portal He knew in his mind that there was no one or no thing would escape. Not even the solar sytem would survive. Dam! Another dimension gone Oh well. Demon looked at DD as anothe star formed on the gun. That must have meant he had killed Zee. Or could there have been another god watching them. He would soon find out.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Resonate

zee crusher says:

"This is what your up against. Demonsapien may use this cheap move. Demon tried soemthing that he had never tried before. He took his gloves off as he he put his hands on the trigger. As dangerous at this might had been he was startiing to get annoyed of Zee. It was time to get rid of him. Demon teleported out the cage as he stood on the outside of the cage he laughed at Zee as the bars began to cloes up. Which would result in lcokung Zee in. Demon then teleported to another planet not to far form the current. He then fired two mystical power orbs from the both guns at the planet. As the orb moved quickly at the sloar system. It heaade for the palnet. Demon had put a mystical esscence in the cage to amke any telportation powers impossible. No one had never known what type of power it was. It was not light, it was not liquid, it was not solid, it was nothing. Othher than power. Before the orbs made contact with the planet. Demon opened a portal to his realm in the Underworld. He quickly launche hself through. He then closed the portal He knew in his mind that there was no one or no thing would escape. Not even the solar sytem would survive. Dam! Another dimension gone Oh well. Demon looked at DD as anothe star formed on the gun. That must have meant he had killed Zee. Or could there have been another god watching them. He would soon find out."

I'll read the post as soon as you can identify what the fnck " lcokung" means

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zee crusher

Resonate says:

"zee crusher says:
"This is what your up against. Demonsapien may use this cheap move. Demon tried soemthing that he had never tried before. He took his gloves off as he he put his hands on the trigger. As dangerous at this might had been he was startiing to get annoyed of Zee. It was time to get rid of him. Demon teleported out the cage as he stood on the outside of the cage he laughed at Zee as the bars began to cloes up. Which would result in lcokung Zee in. Demon then teleported to another planet not to far form the current. He then fired two mystical power orbs from the both guns at the planet. As the orb moved quickly at the sloar system. It heaade for the palnet. Demon had put a mystical esscence in the cage to amke any telportation powers impossible. No one had never known what type of power it was. It was not light, it was not liquid, it was not solid, it was nothing. Othher than power. Before the orbs made contact with the planet. Demon opened a portal to his realm in the Underworld. He quickly launche hself through. He then closed the portal He knew in his mind that there was no one or no thing would escape. Not even the solar sytem would survive. Dam! Another dimension gone Oh well. Demon looked at DD as anothe star formed on the gun. That must have meant he had killed Zee. Or could there have been another god watching them. He would soon find out."

I'll read the post as soon as you can identify what the fnck " lcokung" means

"

Lol he wrote it. I didn't bother to get serious with him. He thinks hes one of the best in the vine and keeps saying the Hfc keep begging him to come and join them.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Resonate

people like this make my day so much better

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zee crusher

Resonate says:

"people like this make my day so much better"

Lol they give you two thing. They make you feel better about your self lol they also give you a good laugh.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Resonate says:
"zee crusher says:
I'll read the post as soon as you can identify what the fnck " lcokung" means "
Lol he wrote it. I didn't bother to get serious with him. He thinks hes one of the best in the vine and keeps saying the Hfc keep begging him to come and join them."
WTF thats a bold face dam lie. Zee I have the f'ing message. Your the one who siad they couldnt touch you in a RP. Your a noob. Because a real RPer would ahve helped me fix my mistake for the isimple fact that I was new. so uhhh whats the words, go to hell
Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Demosapien

Zee what oyu psoted doesnt mean sh!t anymore. Because I learned my lesson. so it doesnt even matter. Yuo jsut want to make some look as bad as yourself. Dammit just look in the mirror. It makes you look like a real noob to post on a guys RP from his first time RPing. So you need to get a life

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By zee crusher

Wow nice come back. Again you came to me for help so if I'm a noob what does this make you?? Also for some body new you wouldn't shut up in messages. You kept saying how you were the best and how the HFC needs and keeps begging you.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Wow nice come back. Again you came to me for help so if I'm a noob what does this make you?? Also for some body new you wouldn't shut up in messages. You kept saying how you were the best and how the HFC needs and keeps begging you."

Just keep on going with your post. The mods hav already been copnfronted (:. Whatever you can and will be used against you nit the court of law. You have the right to main silent... so shut up. Your more noob than I am. I would ahve helped someone out for thier first time. All the way up to thier fith. Now you a noob that post it in my fight. Noob!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"zee crusher says:
"Wow nice come back. Again you came to me for help so if I'm a noob what does this make you?? Also for some body new you wouldn't shut up in messages. You kept saying how you were the best and how the HFC needs and keeps begging you."

Just keep on going with your post. The mods hav already been copnfronted (:. Whatever you can and will be used against you nit the court of law. You have the right to main silent... so shut up. Your more noob than I am. I would ahve helped someone out for thier first time. All the way up to thier fith. Now you a noob that post it in my fight. Noob!"

You actually helped someone out I feel so bad for them now. They might as well ask a brick wall for help lol. You told the mods. How retarded are you honestly?? You said you were gonna tell the administrators lol now the mods. Now I' know your lying. Either way I'm done. Your not even gonna finish this fight due to a cheap move so till then I shall wait and see.

By the way nobody uses noob anymore. Just a heads up.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
Just keep on going with your post. The mods hav already been copnfronted (:. Whatever you can and will be used against you nit the court of law. You have the right to main silent... so shut up. Your more noob than I am. I would ahve helped someone out for thier first time. All the way up to thier fith. Now you a noob that post it in my fight. Noob!"
You actually helped someone out I feel so bad for them now. They might as well ask a brick wall for help lol. You told the mods. How retarded are you honestly?? You said you were gonna tell the administrators lol now the mods. Now I' know your lying. Either way I'm done. Your not even gonna finish this fight due to a cheap move so till then I shall wait and see. By the way nobody uses noob anymore. Just a heads up."

Lol Methos doenst think so. And jsut go away. Methos or G-Man wil deal with oyu personally

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Blade-man

Ooh wouldn't take that!

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
You actually helped someone out I feel so bad for them now. They might as well ask a brick wall for help lol. You told the mods. How retarded are you honestly?? You said you were gonna tell the administrators lol now the mods. Now I' know your lying. Either way I'm done. Your not even gonna finish this fight due to a cheap move so till then I shall wait and see. By the way nobody uses noob anymore. Just a heads up."
Lol Methos doenst think so. And jsut go away. Methos or G-Man wil deal with oyu personally"
I'm really scared. Your pretty funny when you bluff."
youll see when hes back online. Or how about I get it ova now by sneding tit Cap Cascader
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:

Lol Methos doenst think so. And jsut go away. Methos or G-Man wil deal with oyu personally"

I'm really scared. Your pretty funny when you bluff.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"youll see when hes back online. Or how about I get it ova now by sneding tit Cap Cascader"

Go ahead want me to help you???