Demonology (Lets make it Rain Blood)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

Since my return as the Prince of Darkness aka Gen Esis, I have had many a times been thinking of expanding my own army if not Gen's species of Demon. But many do not know what he is, or for that matter the other demons that run throughout Vinedom in anyway. Here I will explain in some detail those I have mentioned in the past, or new ones I have come up with. Allowing for people to create a character if they wish, or use these demons in the stories they come up with in the future. Hopefully we as a community can add to each part, or add new ones as the come into being.

Hellions

Hellions for the most part, are lowly demons who for the most part possess little to no power in the grand schemes of hell. But every so often a single or group of Hellions is able to manage power within the Pit, one of these was Gen. He is an insect Hellion, more so a parasyte who needs a host to continue on living outside of hell or fear of being killed as his body is soft and easy to damage.

No Caption Provided

An Insect Hellion is not in appearance that of an insect in appearance, more that they can creep into any crevice and hide or lay in wait. Often they appear as large shadows with no face nor anything beyond a torso and hands, but often they can change shape and there body if they have enough discipline to do so. Gen was tortured for eons before gaining the power to manipulate shadows and hellfire through an unknown way, but now is capable of taking on hosts simply by blood transfusions.

Like his kind, they need to be in control of a host to be able to live, but unlike many of his kind he can reproduce. Both through an asexual means, in which his offspring are amorphous slugs that are scaly and rather large more often than not they are the length of a human arm. They attach themselves to a host and control the host living or dead through thousands of tendrils that jut out from there body once embedded in a host.

No Caption Provided

Gen can also reproduce through sexual means, but this can often lead to distorted and different offspring. Sometimes these offpsring are not under his control like those through asexual means, Much like Callan who is a reproduction through Naamah and Gen. He does not obey his father in the slightest nor does he know his mothers true non caring attitude towards him.

These "grubs" as he calls them infect like a Parasyte and control the host entirely, sometimes a Parasyte may allow for a human or mutant to have partial control at times. But rarely is there ever a full control on the hosts part, only once in five hundred years has that happened, and that individual is long dead (yes people you can make this person and say they arnt dead)

Wraith

No Caption Provided

(More to Come once someone makes one)

Nymph

No Caption Provided

Often the basis for any Siren tale and folk song, these demons take men and devour them after sexual intercourse if they seem to be fit. But many times they devour there prey without a second thought.

Lesser Demons

No Caption Provided

These demons take control of a body through possession and never allow for host to be in control. Many have been the mainstay for fear throughout time, many believed that a Lesser Demon was truly Jack the Ripper, these creatures can range from size but many time never show there true selves as they inhabit human bodies constantly. Burning through each host rapidly because of there inability to control there own powers. Once thought to be a Lesser Demon, Inner Demon has many of the characteristics of a LD but none of its powers. As He/It is much more powerful than a Lesser Demon

Alpha Demons

These demons need no need to possess as they appear to be very human in appearance, and are most common if any are to escape from Hell in any shape or form. Often rather to hide amongst the humans than be noticed they are quite formidable and strong, able to stand toe to toe with a Hellion on many occurances. More powerful than a Lesser Demon but not that of a Wraith which can many times be the most powerful of known Demons.

Etchers/Nightmares

The things that creep in the night and prove to be more of a nuisance than any real threat. They are weak and meager, proving that even a demon can be as weak as a human. These creatures are the things of literal nightmares, often mistaken as ghosts or apparitions.

Additions per Warsman

Saw the title, made me smile.

The Xelu'tari are considered demons in most spheres of religion, though they are more natural forces than anything. Beyond the realm of gods and angels, more abstract beings.

Let's not forget about their dark masters, the Eight Gods of Ancient Chaos. They're comparable to Elder Gods.

Speaking of the Eight Gods, we have a connection to the Skellbrieg mythos in the Infernal Phalanx. A menagerie of extradimensional beings who were once human and sold their souls and closest friends for power. They're weaker than the Xelu'tari excluding the Seats of Chaos and the Master, who are on a level all their own. (Note: that thread was made back when the Infernal Phalanx was called the Dark Horde. They're essentially the same thing now.)

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

good stuff, non cliched demons

Scattershot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enormity: Thank you. Hoping people create some cool ideas

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AWESOME!

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Passage Demons. ^_^

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I love watching documentaries on my peoples" says weARElegion, as he's flipping through the unholy channels.

Scattershot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: You know you wanna make another demon now lol

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scattershot: I am really interested to learn more about Wraiths >_>

Blades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always considered a ghost/wraith never acted on it though

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zer0_: Once im all through with presents today and tonight with work ill be on to write more

_Zer0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: That's awesome. Don't need to rush it, man ^_^

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Saw the title, made me smile.

The Xelu'tari are considered demons in most spheres of religion, though they are more natural forces than anything. Beyond the realm of gods and angels, more abstract beings.

Let's not forget about their dark masters, the Eight Gods of Ancient Chaos. They're comparable to Elder Gods.

Speaking of the Eight Gods, we have a connection to the Skellbrieg mythos in the Infernal Phalanx. A menagerie of extradimensional beings who were once human and sold their souls and closest friends for power. They're weaker than the Xelu'tari excluding the Seats of Chaos and the Master, who are on a level all their own. (Note: that thread was made back when the Infernal Phalanx was called the Dark Horde. They're essentially the same thing now.)

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Dude... Demons, patriots, Nazi villains, f*cking Darkseid, Doom, One Piece alike characters... All perfectly written.

It leaves me with a question: WHAT THE F*CK CAN'T YOU WRITE?

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Warsman
Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Yummy ;)

Btw, meaning to ask this: you ever played an arcade game called Castle Crashers?

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

Last arcade game I played was a bad Resident Evil FPS at Chuck E. Cheese.

I have special wants and needs.

So no.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: You would love that sh!t badly.

I think it's 90% off at Steam lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is so f***ing awesome. Once again, I'm amazed! Good stuff dude

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: My work is similar to Warsman, in World of Darkness. if you haven't read yet.

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1