• 60 results
#51 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Kumori Karite says:

"Demosapien says:
"I will @Lilly I plan a destroyibng a lot more of your hom also. *Clamps a flower in half. then another and so on*"
My god a flower so evil"

it pisses her off

#52 Posted by Kumori Karite (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Demosapien says:

"Kumori Karite says:
"Demosapien says:
"I will @Lilly I plan a destroyibng a lot more of your hom also. *Clamps a flower in half. then another and so on*"
My god a flower so evil"
it pisses her off"

Really damn wonder what she will get like when i destroy an entire forest in our battle.

#53 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"**Lya glares at the man as a green light glitters in her eyes, She walks over towards him, and touches his face, then leans over so slowly, her lips touch his, and with that touch, his energy would draw from his body into hers leaving him weaked, the more she stays in contact with him, the more energy she draws from his body, the energy that he needs to stay alive, for without the energy, his heart would stop, but would she let his heart stop, or would she send his energy back so fast his heart would beat so fast, it would soon blow up within his chest. She made sure these thoughts went though his mind before she let him go and walked towards the window wihtout another look back** rember, this dont count, this is after all in your OCC thread, Just dont piss me off."

damn lol

#54 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

chek pms lilly

#55 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

glares at him faintly

#56 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

One day. One day ill tlell you

#57 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I find it funny that I can go all throught he vine saying im drake and no one will ever deny me bieng him lol

#58 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#59 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

#60 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

hey