Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Lillya WildChild

why? and lol i saw that! good thing you changed it, or i would of sent you away, but it would of been funy!.

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lillya WildChild

well im out, night.

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By TheJigsaw

hey demo nothing personal but which hospital should i send all of your pieces to?

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ~Rayne~

GO LILLY!!!Lolz Nite Hun take care

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Demosapien

~Rayne~ says:

"GO LILLY!!!Lolz Nite Hun take care"

Youll be next

Cracks knuckles

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

This is how Demon rps because for when he goes godmode.

Demon tried soemthing that he had never tried before. He took his gloves off as he he put his hands on the trigger. As dangerous at this might had been he was startiing to get annoyed of Zee. It was time to get rid of him. Demon teleported out the cage as he stood on the outside of the cage he laughed at Zee as the bars began to cloes up. Which would result in lcokung Zee in. Demon then teleported to another planet not to far form the current.

He then fired two mystical power orbs from the both guns at the planet. As the orb moved quickly at the sloar system. It heaade for the palnet. Demon had put a mystical esscence in the cage to amke any telportation powers impossible. No one had never known what type of power it was. It was not light, it was not liquid, it was not solid, it was nothing. Othher than power.

Before the orbs made contact with the planet. Demon opened a portal to his realm in the Underworld. He quickly launche hself through. He then closed the portal He knew in his mind that there was no one or no thing would escape. Not even the solar sytem would survive. Dam! Another dimension gone Oh well. Demon looked at DD as anothe star formed on the gun. That must have meant he had killed Zee. Or could there have been another god watching them. He would soon find out.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Last_Guardian

zee crusher says:

"This is how Demon rps because for when he goes godmode.Demon tried soemthing that he had never tried before. He took his gloves off as he he put his hands on the trigger. As dangerous at this might had been he was startiing to get annoyed of Zee. It was time to get rid of him. Demon teleported out the cage as he stood on the outside of the cage he laughed at Zee as the bars began to cloes up. Which would result in lcokung Zee in. Demon then teleported to another planet not to far form the current.He then fired two mystical power orbs from the both guns at the planet. As the orb moved quickly at the sloar system. It heaade for the palnet. Demon had put a mystical esscence in the cage to amke any telportation powers impossible. No one had never known what type of power it was. It was not light, it was not liquid, it was not solid, it was nothing. Othher than power.Before the orbs made contact with the planet. Demon opened a portal to his realm in the Underworld. He quickly launche hself through. He then closed the portal He knew in his mind that there was no one or no thing would escape. Not even the solar sytem would survive. Dam! Another dimension gone Oh well. Demon looked at DD as anothe star formed on the gun. That must have meant he had killed Zee. Or could there have been another god watching them. He would soon find out."

yeah that's a little over the top...lmao

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

obi wan kenobi! says:

"zee crusher says:
"This is how Demon rps because for when he goes godmode.Demon tried soemthing that he had never tried before. He took his gloves off as he he put his hands on the trigger. As dangerous at this might had been he was startiing to get annoyed of Zee. It was time to get rid of him. Demon teleported out the cage as he stood on the outside of the cage he laughed at Zee as the bars began to cloes up. Which would result in lcokung Zee in. Demon then teleported to another planet not to far form the current.He then fired two mystical power orbs from the both guns at the planet. As the orb moved quickly at the sloar system. It heaade for the palnet. Demon had put a mystical esscence in the cage to amke any telportation powers impossible. No one had never known what type of power it was. It was not light, it was not liquid, it was not solid, it was nothing. Othher than power.Before the orbs made contact with the planet. Demon opened a portal to his realm in the Underworld. He quickly launche hself through. He then closed the portal He knew in his mind that there was no one or no thing would escape. Not even the solar sytem would survive. Dam! Another dimension gone Oh well. Demon looked at DD as anothe star formed on the gun. That must have meant he had killed Zee. Or could there have been another god watching them. He would soon find out."

yeah that's a little over the top...lmao"

Lol he tried that on me. He considers himself the best one the vine. He keeps saying that the hfc are begging him to come join them lol. If thats the case I feel so bad at what they don't know yet lol.

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morte_rapida

zee crusher says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"zee crusher says:
"This is how Demon rps because for when he goes godmode. Demon tried soemthing that he had never tried before. He took his gloves off as he he put his hands on the trigger. As dangerous at this might had been he was startiing to get annoyed of Zee. It was time to get rid of him. Demon teleported out the cage as he stood on the outside of the cage he laughed at Zee as the bars began to cloes up. Which would result in lcokung Zee in. Demon then teleported to another planet not to far form the current. He then fired two mystical power orbs from the both guns at the planet. As the orb moved quickly at the sloar system. It heaade for the palnet. Demon had put a mystical esscence in the cage to amke any telportation powers impossible. No one had never known what type of power it was. It was not light, it was not liquid, it was not solid, it was nothing. Othher than power. Before the orbs made contact with the planet. Demon opened a portal to his realm in the Underworld. He quickly launche hself through. He then closed the portal He knew in his mind that there was no one or no thing would escape. Not even the solar sytem would survive. Dam! Another dimension gone Oh well. Demon looked at DD as anothe star formed on the gun. That must have meant he had killed Zee. Or could there have been another god watching them. He would soon find out."
Lol he tried that on me. He considers himself the best one the vine. He keeps saying that the hfc are begging him to come join them lol. If thats the case I feel so bad at what they don't know yet lol."

That is nowhere near the best. This guy is third string material on the Vine at best. This is one of the worst God mod examples I have read in awhile. I bet he thinks its creative and badass.

There are quite a few peeps in the HFC that can knock this guy down a few notches.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

Morte Rapida says:

"zee crusher says:
"obi wan kenobi! says:
"zee crusher says:
"This is how Demon rps because for when he goes godmode. Demon tried soemthing that he had never tried before. He took his gloves off as he he put his hands on the trigger. As dangerous at this might had been he was startiing to get annoyed of Zee. It was time to get rid of him. Demon teleported out the cage as he stood on the outside of the cage he laughed at Zee as the bars began to cloes up. Which would result in lcokung Zee in. Demon then teleported to another planet not to far form the current. He then fired two mystical power orbs from the both guns at the planet. As the orb moved quickly at the sloar system. It heaade for the palnet. Demon had put a mystical esscence in the cage to amke any telportation powers impossible. No one had never known what type of power it was. It was not light, it was not liquid, it was not solid, it was nothing. Othher than power. Before the orbs made contact with the planet. Demon opened a portal to his realm in the Underworld. He quickly launche hself through. He then closed the portal He knew in his mind that there was no one or no thing would escape. Not even the solar sytem would survive. Dam! Another dimension gone Oh well. Demon looked at DD as anothe star formed on the gun. That must have meant he had killed Zee. Or could there have been another god watching them. He would soon find out."
Lol he tried that on me. He considers himself the best one the vine. He keeps saying that the hfc are begging him to come join them lol. If thats the case I feel so bad at what they don't know yet lol."

That is nowhere near the best. This guy is third string material on the Vine at best. This is one of the worst God mod examples I have read in awhile. I bet he thinks its creative and badass.

There are quite a few peeps in the HFC that can knock this guy down a few notches."

I tried to tell him that. His response is that I'm a noob and I tried a noob move?? Then he said the hfc would beat me as well and that they were still begging him. I doubt some one like Gambler would beg a guy like this to join his team lol.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Demosapien

Zeee get a daam life. Im f#$#@&* New. You are such a dam noob. A rela fighter would not have wined about and showed me how to fix it

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Demosapien

Zee what oyu psoted doesnt mean sh!t anymore. Because I learned my lesson. so it doesnt even matter. Yuo jsut want to make some look as bad as yourself. Dammit just look in the mirror. It makes you look like a real noob to post on a guys RP from his first time RPing. So you need to get a life

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"Zee what oyu psoted doesnt mean sh!t anymore. Because I learned my lesson. so it doesnt even matter. Yuo jsut want to make some look as bad as yourself. Dammit just look in the mirror. It makes you look like a real noob to post on a guys RP from his first time RPing. So you need to get a life"

Lol not it doesn't I just give everybody a good laugh is all. Also you say your new. In messages you sounded a little different more like

"The hfc needs me. All there top members keep begging me to fight. Sha thinks. I'm the bst rper on the vine I know i am. I'm gonna get your ip adress"

Thats what you really said. How am I the noob. You came to me for help so if I'm the noob what does that make you??

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"Zee what oyu psoted doesnt mean sh!t anymore. Because I learned my lesson. so it doesnt even matter. Yuo jsut want to make some look as bad as yourself. Dammit just look in the mirror. It makes you look like a real noob to post on a guys RP from his first time RPing. So you need to get a life "
Lol not it doesn't I just give everybody a good laugh is all. Also you say your new. In messages you sounded a little different more like "The hfc needs me. All there top members keep begging me to fight. Sha thinks. I'm the bst rper on the vine I know i am. I'm gonna get your ip adress" Thats what you really said. How am I the noob. You came to me for help so if I'm the noob what does that make you??"

THats was after you were an ass. I was only trying to get you to leave me the hell alone!"

Lol me and ass?? You wanted me to leave you alone. You came to me what don't you get. You sent me the first message I didn't wanna talk to you or was trying to talk to you. I had forgotten about it. Then I was nice to you and your ego went high off of a god mode move you pulled.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Demosapien says:
"Zee what oyu psoted doesnt mean sh!t anymore. Because I learned my lesson. so it doesnt even matter. Yuo jsut want to make some look as bad as yourself. Dammit just look in the mirror. It makes you look like a real noob to post on a guys RP from his first time RPing. So you need to get a life "
Lol not it doesn't I just give everybody a good laugh is all. Also you say your new. In messages you sounded a little different more like "The hfc needs me. All there top members keep begging me to fight. Sha thinks. I'm the bst rper on the vine I know i am. I'm gonna get your ip adress" Thats what you really said. How am I the noob. You came to me for help so if I'm the noob what does that make you??"

THats was after you were an ass. I was only trying to get you to leave me the hell alone!

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Demosapien

Did you nkow it was called Harrassment

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
THats was after you were an ass. I was only trying to get you to leave me the hell alone!"
Lol me and ass?? You wanted me to leave you alone. You came to me what don't you get. You sent me the first message I didn't wanna talk to you or was trying to talk to you. I had forgotten about it. Then I was nice to you and your ego went high off of a god mode move you pulled."

This the last time im oging to reapeat myself to you. Dammit I didnt know. I thought soemone had to finish the battle in 6 psot. becauz I seen another Vs battle done in that times. SoI tohugh I had to finish it. It was mistake and its really old

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
Lol me and ass?? You wanted me to leave you alone. You came to me what don't you get. You sent me the first message I didn't wanna talk to you or was trying to talk to you. I had forgotten about it. Then I was nice to you and your ego went high off of a god mode move you pulled."

This the last time im oging to reapeat myself to you. Dammit I didnt know. I thought soemone had to finish the battle in 6 psot. becauz I seen another Vs battle done in that times. SoI tohugh I had to finish it. It was mistake and its really old"

One this happens yesterday. Two you brought up this really old issue. Three if you thought you had to end it in six post that doesn't mean god mode. And your talking of the kov thats 7 posts. You keep saying you didn't know but keep gloating on how you won when it never finished.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
This the last time im oging to reapeat myself to you. Dammit I didnt know. I thought soemone had to finish the battle in 6 psot. becauz I seen another Vs battle done in that times. SoI tohugh I had to finish it. It was mistake and its really old"
One this happens yesterday. Two you brought up this really old issue. Three if you thought you had to end it in six post that doesn't mean god mode. And your talking of the kov thats 7 posts. You keep saying you didn't know but keep gloating on how you won when it never finished."

I only gloated because you were an @$$ and added that stupid post. and sstead of helping me fix it. Im a newb. Your a noob. Theres a difference

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Blade-man

Jeez.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
One this happens yesterday. Two you brought up this really old issue. Three if you thought you had to end it in six post that doesn't mean god mode. And your talking of the kov thats 7 posts. You keep saying you didn't know but keep gloating on how you won when it never finished."
I only gloated because you were an @$$ and added that stupid post. and sstead of helping me fix it. Im a newb. Your a noob. Theres a difference"
I wasn't acting like and ass at all. I told you to calm your characters powers down. Then you tried to gloat and act as if you were really important on the site. Then said I as noob of the month when you were voted by three people noob of the month and I was only voted once by you. Also your not a newb. Thats new rper or mmorpger. You would be considered a noob. Your not new and your annoying as hell. You have 500 posts you still think your new?? You gloat about how good you are what type of new person does this?? "

I joined last monday dodo. lol its all good. I hope you do it again after the mods talk to you. Thatll jsut make it easier for them to get rid of you

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:
"zee crusher says:
"Demosapien says:

I only gloated because you were an @$$ and added that stupid post. and sstead of helping me fix it. Im a newb. Your a noob. Theres a difference"

I wasn't acting like and ass at all. I told you to calm your characters powers down. Then you tried to gloat and act as if you were really important on the site. Then said I as noob of the month when you were voted by three people noob of the month and I was only voted once by you.

Also your not a newb. Thats new rper or mmorpger. You would be considered a noob. Your not new and your annoying as hell. You have 500 posts you still think your new?? You gloat about how good you are what type of new person does this??

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher

Demosapien says:

"I joined last monday dodo. lol its all good. I hope you do it again after the mods talk to you. Thatll jsut make it easier for them to get rid of you"

You joined last monday huh? You should have just skipped that and never joined the site you would have made so many people alot happier.

Please talk to the mods you been saying this threat forever now. While you talk to them see if they can teach you how to rp okay??

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Demosapien

zee crusher says:

"Demosapien says:
" I joined last monday dodo. lol its all good. I hope you do it again after the mods talk to you. Thatll jsut make it easier for them to get rid of you"
You joined last monday huh? You should have just skipped that and never joined the site you would have made so many people alot happier. Please talk to the mods you been saying this threat forever now. While you talk to them see if they can teach you how to rp okay??"

I have just wating on a reply

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Ok i have had enough of this childish Shit, If you both dont stop fighting eachother and learn to atleast grow up about it, No one will take you for more than shit from now on. This is a fight for me and Demo z, If you can not come up with anything better to say, leave, Demo, if you cant learn to contorl your temper or your words, There isnt a place for you here.

now children, lets all play nice, or dont play at all!

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Demosapien

Lillya WildChild says:

"Ok i have had enough of this childish Shit, If you both dont stop fighting eachother and learn to atleast grow up about it, No one will take you for more than shit from now on. This is a fight for me and Demo z, If you can not come up with anything better to say, leave, Demo, if you cant learn to contorl your temper or your words, There isnt a place for you here. now children, lets all play nice, or dont play at all!"

Just finish the fight. We dropped it before you arrived

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lillya WildChild

oh good ^^

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lillya WildChild

yea you did. but dont worry, ill go evil on your ass now, but please, check your spelling and your senteces better, dont forget gramer, and .'s, !'s and ?'s it helps me read your posts. sometimes ill mess up on a word but i try to make it sound right. i dont know if ill post right now or not. im tired. and im thinking on hte best way to scare the hell out of you.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Demosapien

lol. Did I do anyhting ni my post on the battle that pissed oyu off.

Thinks of the plants

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lillya WildChild

going, type abit slower, let your fingers move like water over the keyboard, so the words and letters just come to you, flowing with imagantion, pure and easy, typing to fast, like a raging river, you make more mistakes, but nice and easy, makes you feel and sound alot more at ease, calmer, and thus, more dangerous.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Demosapien

Lillya WildChild says:

"yea you did. but dont worry, ill go evil on your ass now, but please, check your spelling and your senteces better, dont forget gramer, and .'s, !'s and ?'s it helps me read your posts. sometimes ill mess up on a word but i try to make it sound right. i dont know if ill post right now or not. im tired. and im thinking on hte best way to scare the hell out of you."

Ya im sorry about that. Ive fixed that problem im oging to start writing microsoft word now

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Demosapien

Lillya WildChild says:

"yea you did. but dont worry, ill go evil on your ass now, but please, check your spelling and your senteces better, dont forget gramer, and .'s, !'s and ?'s it helps me read your posts. sometimes ill mess up on a word but i try to make it sound right. i dont know if ill post right now or not. im tired. and im thinking on hte best way to scare the hell out of you."

Ya im sorry about that. Ive fixed that problem im oging to start writing microsoft word now

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Thanks. blushes faintly Once your at ease with typing, Your mind will have an easyer time letting itself go into your posts, Like learning to walk, Once you got the basic skills down, you can learn to run, Learn to dance. And once you learn to dance, You can turn heads, You can be as graceful as a figure on ice, skating and dancing, making a masterpeice from your words, thus is the real power of any writer. To make words, more than just a few letters together, but a peice of art! a dance on paper, a dance within the minds of readers.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Demosapien

Lillya WildChild says:

"going, type abit slower, let your fingers move like water over the keyboard, so the words and letters just come to you, flowing with imagantion, pure and easy, typing to fast, like a raging river, you make more mistakes, but nice and easy, makes you feel and sound alot more at ease, calmer, and thus, more dangerous."

damn even that sounds bettter thatn my post

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Demosapien

Lillya WildChild says:

"Thanks. **blushes faintly** Once your at ease with typing, Your mind will have an easyer time letting itself go into your posts, Like learning to walk, Once you got the basic skills down, you can learn to run, Learn to dance. And once you learn to dance, You can turn heads, You can be as graceful as a figure on ice, skating and dancing, making a masterpeice from your words, thus is the real power of any writer. To make words, more than just a few letters together, but a peice of art! a dance on paper, a dance within the minds of readers. "

Nice!

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lillya WildChild

lol is any of this sinking into your mind yet? lol!

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

what I'm cheering on a friend xP but your welcome to try ^^

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Uchiha NeVann
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Lillya WildChild says:

"Hehe thanks uchiha, im thinking again to go evil on his ass after what he did to my home, or i can try to melt his ice of a heart. whatever i do, its going to be differnt."

sweet ^^ Hits a button and points up to the sky as fireworks go off

(ok demo now you can try to get me later for that one lol)

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Demosapien

Nevann im gonna get ulater

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Hehe thanks uchiha, im thinking again to go evil on his ass after what he did to my home, or i can try to melt his ice of a heart. whatever i do, its going to be differnt.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Demosapien

I will

@Lilly I plan a destroyibng a lot more of your hom also.

Clamps a flower in half. then another and so on

Kumori Karite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kumori Karite

Demosapien says:

"I will @Lilly I plan a destroyibng a lot more of your hom also. *Clamps a flower in half. then another and so on*"

My god a flower so evil

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Demosapien

Kumori Karite says:

"Demosapien says:
"I will @Lilly I plan a destroyibng a lot more of your hom also. *Clamps a flower in half. then another and so on*"
My god a flower so evil"

it pisses her off

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Demosapien

Kumori Karite says:

"Demosapien says:
"Kumori Karite says:
"Demosapien says:
My god a flower so evil"
it pisses her off"
Really damn wonder what she will get like when i destroy an entire forest in our battle."

I just did it lol. I guess well have to see

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Lya glares at Demo as a green light glitters in her eyes, She walks over towards him, and touches his face, then leans over so slowly, her lips touch his, and with that touch, his energy would draw from his body into hers leaving him weaked, the more she stays in contact with him, the more energy she draws from his body, the energy that he needs to stay alive, for without the energy, his heart would stop, but would she let his heart stop, or would she send his energy back so fast his heart would beat so fast, it would soon blow up within his chest. She made sure these thoughts went though his mind before she let him go and walked towards the window wihtout another look back

rember, this dont count, this is after all in your OCC thread, Just dont piss me off.
Post Edited:2008-06-02 18:23:50